Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1666) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4825445 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1663) (1664) (1665) (1666) (1667) (1668) (1669) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Constantee: 12:43pm On Feb 15, 2020
meelee123:
Joy, I
don't mean to stab your hope, but interview invites were sent on the same day. Let's hope for new opportunities. NNPC has been striked out.
Yes they sent it the same day, but 24-48hrs later, people still received the mail.
Nonetheless, I'm not expecting anything, the fact that i slept for 9hrs into this morning shows that my mind has moved on grin.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 12:43pm On Feb 15, 2020
muhamm3d:
I think it was virtually only people from science and engineering they took sef. Infact virtually engineering sef. Congrats once again.
I know of one in mathematics, in chemistry and one in microbiology that got called.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vyke2008: 12:44pm On Feb 15, 2020
Maybe we should give them 2weeks to rest as per GT shortlist b4 bombarding them to release the EH. My tot tho!

Originakalokalo:

The successful ones have created a WhatsApp group for themselves.

That probably explains the reason for scanty comments here.

EH, let's continue to brainstorm and keep up the pressure while we wait.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by xfire: 12:50pm On Feb 15, 2020
Jarus:

Bro, I was never keen at this NNPC thing. Even by my earning at the time I applied, it would still be a pay cut for me.

And now, the gap between what I applied for and my current position has become even wider. So I’m never gonna take the offer if it comes, except God forbid, I lose my job.

That’s what I meant.

Oh okay. A number of people actually declined NNPC offer back then for various reasons. You definitely know one or two of them.

It's usually a difficult situation for a few at the moment. May God bless us all so that we can be spoilt for choice.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 12:51pm On Feb 15, 2020
Guys let's try to move on and forget all the first and second batch list, sounds like faux hope, though it hurts and was such a great opportunity (like how many firms employ 1050 gts and pay this much).

Still we move. At least we can channel our energy to new challenges. Those that made it congratssss again. This is really life changing wink smiley

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by eas01: 12:52pm On Feb 15, 2020
Dude i will say u should go with dangote. The pay should increase with time and its your discipline area and you can always get a better job. If you go with exxon you might need to them do a masters in maybe supply chain mgt.
Adiahakiet:
Congratulations to all those who got success mails. I lost out but life goes on guys.
Jarus,xfire et al mbok advice a brother.

Am currently with ExxonMobil on graduate internship with the logistics department. There is assurance of conversion to contract after my program but still within logistics dept

Recently I got dangote fertilizer graduate trainee offer with a five year bond. I will be trained overseas and can only leave after five years.

I was thinking NNPC will come through but now I've got to make a choice.

I hold a first class degree in chemical engineering (2018) and am passionate about career.

What would you advice. Does working as a logistic personnel count as an experience, should I accept dangote offer. Am confused. please pardon my typo, am still basking in the euphoria of this heartbreak from NNPC

In terms of pay, Exxon pays above 500 as contract while dangote pays 180k after training.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by dogtails(m): 12:53pm On Feb 15, 2020
How much does nnpc pay GT monthly plus how much is the up front paid?? Please i need a concrete info on that so I can decide what's next biko my people
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Joe82834(m): 1:04pm On Feb 15, 2020
Xanderlex:
Its painful o. I'm still in denial phase sha. Couldn't sleep well last night. I had placed everything on hold because of the recruitment. Even the promotion I got from my place of work this week with double pay didn't really excite me much as all my hope was on this recruitment. Being the first job interview I ever attended. Hoping something positive happens within the next coming days else I will concentrate on my work fully. Congrats to all the successful Peeps.

Pls if there's room for recruitment in your workplace, do well to be of assistance.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jaiye4love: 1:06pm On Feb 15, 2020
Please my people when is the EH going to be released?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by xfire: 1:07pm On Feb 15, 2020
eas01:
Dude i will say u should go with dangote. The pay should increase with time and its your discipline area and you can always get a better job. If you go with exxon you might need to them do a masters in maybe supply chain mgt.
Dangote pay is nothing to write home about. Staff welfare is also very poor except for foreign expatriates who are very well paid. The staff also don't get pay increment the way you presume. To make matters worse, it is 5-year bond for a mere 180k per month? That's steep mehn.

On the other hand, I am not sure the pay for a graduate contract staff in the IOC is up to the amount he/she mentioned. In addition, a contract job is what is is, contract (no job security). Yet, he is only hoping on some form of informal assurance.

This is really between the devil and the deep blue sea. Personally, I will reject Dangote offer if I were in his shoes because of the bond involved and maybe the poor welfare. I will focus on getting scholarships to further my education as a first class graduate while continuing to apply for jobs.

What does the bond entail?

@Adiahakiet

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by dustydee: 1:09pm On Feb 15, 2020
xfire:
By now, most successful candidates would have realized that you don't need to know anyone to join NNPC.

I don't know of other government agency but[b] I am sure NNPC recruitment is largely merit driven.[/b]

Congratulations once again to everyone, whether you got APL or not.

Jarus, we will await a celebration party from you once you get your APL. We full ground.

Xfire
Xfire, good to see you are still here. I remember during the last recruitment, I told the naysayers that it is possible and in my own set it was largely merit based. In fact I do not know anyone in that set that came in through connection. A colleague told me how he was teaching and did not believe in the process so refused to apply but a lady that knew him collected copies of his credentials and literally applied for him. He remained skeptical even after the interview until he got his offer letter. That has changed his life and that of his family.
Congratulations to the GTs.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 15, 2020
meelee123:
Joy, I don't mean to stab your hope, but interview invites were sent on the same day. Let's hope for new opportunities. NNPC has been striked out.

Kinda like you though. Wish we could have a contact share or chat.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Oliviajones(f): 1:16pm On Feb 15, 2020
Am I sad? Yep
Why? I didn't get this.

Does it hurt? It fvcking does!
Have I cried? Just a liru bit.

I've been laughing non stop since morning though because bad as e bad, we cannot come and die.

I'm gonna break the news to my dad in the sweetest way possible.

Congratulations to all who got the APL man.
When you get there, kindly tell King Anyam to refund the 20k I sent back to him after the double payment. It is not a joking matter.

I would love to end this by saying we move but I won't. I'm pretty sure we're all hoping for the tiniest bit of miracle come Monday. After that, kindly assume I ended this post with we move.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 15, 2020
Adiahakiet:
Congratulations to all those who got success mails. I lost out but life goes on guys.

Am currently with ExxonMobil on graduate internship with the logistics department. There is assurance of conversion to contract after my program but still within logistics dept

Recently I got dangote fertilizer graduate trainee offer with a five year bond. I will be trained overseas and can only leave after five years.

I hold a first class degree in chemical engineering (2018) and am passionate about career.

What would you advice. Does working as a logistic personnel count as an experience, should I accept dangote offer. Am confused. please pardon my typo, am still basking in the euphoria of this heartbreak from NNPC

In terms of pay, Exxon pays above 500 as contract while dangote pays 180k after training.

Dangote abroad training is INDIA
EXXON abroad training is Europe or North America

Dangote has a bond of 5 year
EXXONMOBIL has flexibility that has you pursue other interests.

Dangote is Nigerian
EXXONMOBIL is American

Or are you still bent on Chemical Engineering shit with no environment of true growth and watch Indians work your ass out?

Your choice bro/sis

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Baselm: 1:20pm On Feb 15, 2020
qwertyboss:
Congratulations once again to those who got the APL!

As for me I will now concentrate fully on my teaching job!
At least I had tried my best and prayed for the best.
Now I strongly believe this is not the best thing for me.
This is just the beginning!

Great bro, I don't know what you studied but if you can move into your industry with one of these small companies and gain valuable work experience in the main time. Most times teaching don't give you much experience, unless you want to work in the academia

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by wristbangle: 1:26pm On Feb 15, 2020
Adiahakiet:

I feel for you and others in your shoe. You still need to appreciate God you have two key jobs at your desk. However, think about job security and opportunities both will offer.

As for ExxonMobil, what is the duration of the contract? Let's start from here.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 15, 2020
watermelon2020:

Kinda like you though. Wish we could have a contact share or chat.
Okay smiley
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MI6: 1:36pm On Feb 15, 2020
Thanks Sir Xfire. Would be grateful with any info per EH process. Appreciate you!

xfire:

I just saw the announcement. The EH recruitment seems

I just saw the announcement. The EH process seems inconclusive. I will try and get some info to understand why.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Joe82834(m): 1:37pm On Feb 15, 2020
Baselm:

Great bro, I don't know what you studied but if you can move into your industry with one of these small companies and gain valuable work experience in the main time. Most times teaching don't give you much experience, unless you want to work in the academia

Even getting these small companies isn't easy. Tried that and nothing still.. Finished service since 2014 and kept teaching till 2017. Got to a point I had to stop as teaching was adding no experience in my field. I got frustrated at traveling for interviews then without getting the jobs to an extent I'll see employment opportunities online and don't bother to go for it. Now local man is past the age for GT. It's really a tough one but seeing some posts on here, I'll pick up from where I stopped and continue to bliv I'll get something good.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ConsistentSG: 1:41pm On Feb 15, 2020
successful100:
None yet o...Haven't heard anyone that received.

well, we move
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Modikko(m): 1:45pm On Feb 15, 2020
I see you �
meelee123:
Okay smiley
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 15, 2020
Oliviajones:
Am I sad? Yep
Why? I didn't get this.

Does it hurt? It fvcking does!
Have I cried? Just a liru bit.

I've been laughing non stop since morning though because bad as e bad, we cannot come and die.

I'm gonna break the news to my dad in the sweetest way possible.

Congratulations to all who got the APL man.
When you get there, kindly tell King Anyam to refund the 20k I sent back to him after the double payment. It is not a joking matter.

I would love to end this by saying we move but I won't. I'm pretty sure we're all hoping for the tiniest bit of miracle come Monday. After that, kindly assume I ended this post with we move.
I swear, breaking the news to my family was hard. God will bless us in another way. Work and pray.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 15, 2020
Sepetonri:

Good afternoon, can you please confirm if notification of successful candidates will continue on Monday?

Asking for a friend though as I no kuku apply undecided

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SenatorJChris: 2:05pm On Feb 15, 2020
dustydee:

Xfire, good to see you are still here. I remember during the last recruitment, I told the naysayers that it is possible and in my own set it was largely merit based. In fact I do not know anyone in that set that came in through connection. A colleague told me how he was teaching and did not believe in the process so refused to apply but a lady that knew him collected copies of his credentials and literally applied for him. He remained skeptical even after the interview until he got his offer letter. That has changed his life and that of his family.
Congratulations to the GTs.
Senior Man Dustydee I dey greet
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by eclint(m): 2:08pm On Feb 15, 2020
Enrypech:
Any Industrial chemist... South east?
We wait
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by dustydee: 2:09pm On Feb 15, 2020
SenatorJChris:

Senior Man Dustydee I dey greet
I hail sir.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 15, 2020
Sempumping:

Eyyah. That's a NO.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by dogtails(m): 2:11pm On Feb 15, 2020
dogtails:
How much does nnpc pay GT monthly plus how much is the up front paid?? Please i need a concrete info on that so I can decide what's next biko my people
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 2:11pm On Feb 15, 2020
Plz any GT from Zamfara State that was not contacted?
Drop your email please. Latest today.
Thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ihategirls(m): 2:12pm On Feb 15, 2020
My sister was among the 1050 GTs selected

And she got it on merit without knowing anybody

I think this recruitment was the most transparent in all their recruitments!

Then again, a top source in NNPC Abuja gave us an information that they wanna release some kinda supplementary batch b list

With 850 names

Go and pray ooo

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ezalb: 2:13pm On Feb 15, 2020
Erm egbön darado,I remember you said one time u were on presidential list,wotapun undecided
darado:
No more notifications. Many better opportunities are out there.

Plz where is Access theory Man? Has he gotten the mail?
Na him distorted this Forum the most. God forgive you Sir.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 2:13pm On Feb 15, 2020
vyke2008:
Maybe we should give them 2weeks to rest as per GT shortlist b4 bombarding them to release the EH. My tot tho!

Sure.

I just hope that they won't throw EH recruitment into the waste bin.

If soon = 4 months

Then "in due course " =

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1663) (1664) (1665) (1666) (1667) (1668) (1669) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.