Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1793) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4825593 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1790) (1791) (1792) (1793) (1794) (1795) (1796) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 5:58pm On Oct 02, 2020
Projection No 1.

Now that the federal government has asked all the unity schools to resume,

There must be a review of the category of government workers that should resume.

Some of the teachers are level 8 staff.

Although, opening up schools and asking workers at all levels to resume might be too much to contain, resumption of federal workers is unavoidably imminent.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ezalb: 6:39pm On Oct 02, 2020
No date fixed yet as you are aware some staffs didn't write the test because of poor network connection in their area so those ones will first complete their own test before a date is fixed for the interview..
episio1:
Hello bro. Please any update from your friend?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 02, 2020
Ezalb:
No date fixed yet as you are aware some staffs didn't write the test because of poor network connection in their area so those ones will first complete their own test before a date is fixed for the interview..
Thanks boss
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BonjourATous: 7:22pm On Oct 02, 2020
Topzylaw:
Has Error 1016 come to stay? Just thinking aloud while passing by.... It is well.

Error 1016 has come to stay...recruitment closed!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Timberwolves(m): 7:39pm On Oct 02, 2020
Hello guys, is it possible for someone to get AN APL from nnpc despite the fact he didn't apply for the recent recruitment?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 8:07pm On Oct 02, 2020
Timberwolves:
Hello guys, is it possible for someone to get AN APL from nnpc despite the fact he didn't apply for the recent recruitment?

Yes.....

Tell us more, are you the someone?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 02, 2020
Timberwolves:
Why nao?

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 02, 2020
Be expectant of your APL on or before Middle of October 2020 by God's grace... Have a lovely weekend in Jesus name. Amen.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Psyco119(m): 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2020
Ezalb:

Why now ,The rerun has been conducted last Monday now or are we still having another rerun ?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fremanb4(m): 9:21pm On Oct 02, 2020
Yes, you are right. Also heard it was concluded last week
Psyco119:

Why now ,The rerun has been conducted last Monday now or are we still having another rerun ?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Timberwolves(m): 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2020
Originakalokalo:

Yes.....
Tell us more, are you the someone?
yes I'm the someone, but I'm doubting the possibility that's why I'm asking
but do you have reasons to why you said it's possible?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2020
zoputa:
Be expectant of your APL on or before Middle of October 2020 by God's grace... Have a lovely weekend in Jesus name. Amen.

We pray. Amen.

Anyone else corroborating this?

Is this coming from pastor zoputa only?

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 10:28pm On Oct 02, 2020
Timberwolves:

yes I'm the someone, but I'm doubting the possibility that's why I'm asking

but do you have reasons to why you said it's possible?

Is your connect strong?

... and did he suggest to help you get NNPC job or you want to suggest to him?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Timberwolves(m): 11:34pm On Oct 02, 2020
Originakalokalo:

Is your connect strong?

... and did he suggest to help you get NNPC job or you want to suggest to him?

I really don't know the connect personally, he's a frnd to one of my relation, they work together in nnpc n I believe he's in the managers level, n no I didn't suggest nnpc, na dem suggest/mentioned it,.... personally I'm not interested in that place, though I didn't give them any preference of mine,
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MachineGunKelz: 11:35pm On Oct 02, 2020
People have been receiving APL for contract staff within NNPC. I personally know two people.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by lilodez: 11:51pm On Oct 02, 2020
Timberwolves:

I really don't know the connect personally, he's a frnd to one of my relation, they work together in nnpc n I believe he's in the managers level, n no I didn't suggest nnpc, na dem suggest/mentioned it,.... personally I'm not interested in that place, though I didn't give them any preference of mine,
You need to go back and ask what type of appointment, contract or fixed. Then date of resumption. Come back here when you have the answers we would be able to help. Meanwhile please ask them about the 2019 EH Recruitment too ie when they would be called.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 12:13am On Oct 03, 2020
Timberwolves:

Ok then.

I wish you success. You need to find out the type of employment.... contract or permanent....
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 12:13am On Oct 03, 2020
MachineGunKelz:
People have been receiving APL for contract staff within NNPC. I personally know two people.

Really?

When was that?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 12:28am On Oct 03, 2020
Timberwolves:

Hello Bro. Please I love Nnpc and want to actually work there. Can I send you a message so I can be helped too? Please Sir.
I actually was among the GTs interviewed.
My panelists said I did really well. Maybe my best wasn’t enough
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Timberwolves(m): 12:40am On Oct 03, 2020
Originakalokalo:

Ok then.

I wish you success. You need to find out the type of employment.... contract or permanent....

Gracias
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Timberwolves(m): 1:07am On Oct 03, 2020
Gbyms:

Hello Bro. Please I love Nnpc and want to actually work there. Can I send you a message so I can be helped too? Please Sir.
Thanks.

Sure you can, but like I said, I really don't have direct connection to the connect, all I know is the person is doing it for free, n no de ask them questions, I let them be, that's why I came here to know the possibility of what they are trying to do .....

infact no be dem tell me about the nnpc, na someone else whom was involved de tell me the agencies they were trying to fix me into
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DarkShades: 6:35am On Oct 03, 2020
Originakalokalo:

We pray. Amen.

Anyone else corroborating this?

Is this coming from pastor zoputa only?

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 7:04am On Oct 03, 2020
zoputa:

Pastor, it seems you are the only one with this information at this time...

What's your source sir?

Is this another prophecy?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 7:08am On Oct 03, 2020
Originakalokalo:

Pastor, it seems you are the only one with this information at this time...

What's your source sir?

Is this another prophecy?
Over time you will learn to ignore him. I don tok tire too

I dey fear his curse of 600years o

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 03, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mydas4ever: 9:11pm On Oct 03, 2020
Gbyms:

Thanks.

Please whatever you want to do, just make sure you don't pay money to anyone to make this happen. I strongly doubt if a manager can influence employment for someone that did not attend interview except if it is contract

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 04, 2020
Melzclement:
Info I'm getting about our EH part of the recruitment ain't cheering...Only praying for a review of Management actions
Good morning bro, please any update?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 9:51pm On Oct 04, 2020
episio1:
Good morning bro, please any update?
Na wah o. Is it this comment that was made in May that you are quoting and asking the op for news?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 04, 2020
cocococo:

Na wah o. Is it this comment that was made in May that you are quoting and asking the op for news?
Pardon me, I wasn't referring to that particular quote....wanted to get his attention
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darella(m): 4:09am On Oct 05, 2020
Happy New Week
What is the update?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by allthingsgood: 3:13pm On Oct 05, 2020
darella:

Happy New Week
What is the update?

None
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2020
Eyenkuzi:
Meaning they must have gotten assurance that all civil servants will resume 4th Oct when fresh guidelines on the partial ban on lockdown will be issued.That is three weeks from now

Let's intensify our prayers
Bro please help us with update/info. It will be greatly appreciated

(1) (2) (3) ... (1790) (1791) (1792) (1793) (1794) (1795) (1796) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.