Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1831) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4836272 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1828) (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kilowaggz: 6:45am On Apr 12, 2021
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kilowaggz: 6:50am On Apr 12, 2021
I came into some positive news recently but I chose not to share here since everyone is trying to move on, let me not pull anyone back,but all I can say is,something good will come...and my connect has not told me to stop expecting yet so I don't think I would...keep busy and focus on other things till it comes...

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 12:30pm On Apr 12, 2021
darella:

CASE CLOSED
FINALLY WE MOVE

You are the new NNPC's GMD lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ritzborn123: 8:19pm On Apr 12, 2021
Kilowaggz:
I came into some positive news recently but I chose not to share here since everyone is trying to move on, let me not pull anyone back,but all I can say is,something good will come...and my connect has not told me to stop expecting yet so I don't think I would...keep busy and focus on other things till it comes...

I appreciate this energy, God bless.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 12, 2021
Kilowaggz:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darella(m): 1:37am On Apr 13, 2021
Kilowaggz:
Hopeless hope

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kilowaggz: 6:48am On Apr 13, 2021
Please @darella. Dont quote me again, I will refrain from doing you too...you have chosen to be hopeless..I wish you well with that...I know there will be news soon..it may not be public but it will happen..me and you no be the same..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by T4kbaba(m): 10:20am On Apr 13, 2021
Kilowaggz:
Please @darella. Dont quote me again, I will refrain from doing you too...you have chosen to be hopeless..I wish you well with that...I know there will be news soon..it may not be public but it will happen..me and you no be the same..

Leave the guy. It will shock him soon.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 14, 2021
T4kbaba:

Leave the guy. It will shock him soon.
Good morning bro. Please I sent you a pm

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 14, 2021
Beekay123:
NNPC Board Meeting ongoing. My advice: Let everyone be calm, what will be, will be. To the best of my knowledge, EH recruitment is still alive. Even if, it has been cancelled, Our God is able to provide better mouth watering offer. So, be calm.

WHAT GOD CANNOT DO, DOES NOT EXIST
Good morning sir, please I sent you a pm
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eyenkuzi: 3:44pm On Apr 14, 2021
Some contract staff from 2 SBUs got EH appointment letter yesterday.Lets pray ours follow.Call your sources,put pressure,get info.......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 14, 2021
Eyenkuzi:
Some contract staff from 2 SBUs got EH appointment letter yesterday.Lets pray ours follow.Call your sources,put pressure,get info.......
It's about to go down

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by JahMan1: 4:35pm On Apr 14, 2021
The biggest challenge is that these clowns will advertise for experience hire any other time they choose and all of us will still rush to apply.
When are we going to resist them and their scams?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PatriciaAdeyemi: 5:52pm On Apr 14, 2021
Eyenkuzi:
What SBUs? I hope not IDSL or NAPIMS
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by electof: 5:56pm On Apr 14, 2021
Heard the same too. More than 20 Contract Staff got. Let's be hopeful.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 6:13pm On Apr 14, 2021
I also just confirmed that the promotions is yet to be finalized. I can confirm two persons working under the same roof with me who passed the exams and have been elevated to management level. They would be having their sendfort party from here by Friday.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Galaxyduke(m): 11:48am On Apr 15, 2021
yungmin:
I also just confirmed that the promotions is yet to be finalized. I can confirm two persons working under the same roof with me who passed the exams and have been elevated to management level. They would be having their sendfort party from here by Friday.

Interesting.... So More Inhouse Focus Going By Current Info...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by electof: 10:42pm On Apr 15, 2021
1. The GMD mentioned in a town hall meeting about the conversation of contract Staff in connection with EH.

2. Kenny Obateru mentioned that the Corporation is looking inward to fill some positions and then pick from the EHs.

3. In line with these two facts, the GMD cannot convert contract Staff without giving letters to some EH no matter how small the number... People are aware of the offers to some Contract Staff..... Let's see what happens next...

Hopeful.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:44am On Apr 16, 2021
Eyenkuzi:
How do one get the contract job?
Anyone with vital information to share?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Smarty2020(f): 8:50am On Apr 18, 2021
Good morning everyone,please let’s not relent in our efforts, last week we were told they called some contract staff to be fully EH. It means there’s abundance of hope, especially this month
We all know ordinary Ahmed Isa is a great human rights activist,please let’s all call with one voice to make sure our own recruitment is concluded too 07040408060 that’s his number. So help us God
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CallofDuty(m): 5:20pm On Apr 18, 2021
cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by princely83(m): 9:06am On Apr 19, 2021
Smarty2020:
Good morning everyone,please let’s not relent in our efforts, last week we were told they called some contract staff to be fully EH. It means there’s abundance of hope, especially this month
We all know ordinary Ahmed Isa is a great human rights activist,please let’s all call with one voice to make sure our own recruitment is concluded too 07040408060 that’s his number. So help us God
The information that some contract staff were called for experienced hire role is false cos I reached out to some of them and they confirmed that there's nothing like that.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by T4kbaba(m): 10:11am On Apr 19, 2021
princely83:
The information that some contract staff were called for experienced hire role is false cos I reached out to some of them and they confirmed that there's nothing like that.

You want them to show you their letters abi. It is for real just that they are not many!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eyenkuzi: 11:15am On Apr 19, 2021
T4kbaba:

You want them to show you their letters abi. It is for real just that they are not many!

Very correct Sir.Less than 30

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 19, 2021
Eyenkuzi:

Very correct Sir.Less than 30
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mlayidi: 6:07pm On Apr 19, 2021
princely83:

Bros, I swear is not false, I just confirmed it from a friend the information is true but not all subsidiary.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by electof: 9:34pm On Apr 19, 2021
When should we expect our letters?

@Beekay123?

Flowwolf09?

Ezalb?

Nilnilsef?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 20, 2021

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by electof: 10:24am On Apr 20, 2021
That man often speak for NNPC. Let's see how this plays out.Waiting for our informants.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by electof: 11:11am On Apr 20, 2021
He didn't debunk the news nor tried to.

That tells you that the information is correct.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by flowwolf09: 11:32am On Apr 20, 2021
Pastor Obinna is a top management staff. When we speaks it's from source.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1828) (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.