Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1841) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4836573 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1838) (1839) (1840) (1841) (1842) (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by T4kbaba(m): 6:53am On Sep 24, 2021
DMainMan:
ABOUT LAST GRADUATE TRAINEE RECRUITMENT

The application came out in 2012 and prospective applicants applied for Graduate Trainee. In 2013, applicants were told to update their details. In 2014, applicants wrote their aptitude tests in different centres across the nation. Many people travelled from overseas to write the exam in Nigeria as there was no abroad centre, unlike NLNG. In February 2015, interview success emails flew in. And up till this moment, there were no interviews. The recruitment has now been cancelled officially with this new application. I hope this application does not follow the same route.

EH eventually follow the same route. That's their habit. It's saddening.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Hessian: 5:50pm On Sep 24, 2021
T4kbaba:

EH eventually follow the same route. That's their habit. It's saddening.

Until the new adverts come out, we can't conclude.

Though the minister of petroleum resources once said 'there are no more jobs at the federal government parastatals'.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by allthingsgood: 2:28pm On Sep 25, 2021
wow i just say make i check this group. Una still de here

grin grin grin

when men don find levels tey tey.

Ndi i must enter NNPC. Lolzz

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 5:00pm On Sep 26, 2021
allthingsgood:
wow i just say make i check this group. Una still de here

grin grin grin

when men don find levels tey tey.

Ndi i must enter NNPC. Lolzz
I'm still surprised people are optimistic about the final outcome of the process for EH.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Hessian: 7:42pm On Sep 26, 2021
In my opinion, I believe they have the right to be optimistic. However, that optimism should not close their eyes to other opportunities.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 10:03pm On Sep 26, 2021
Hessian:
In my opinion, I believe they have the right to be optimistic. However, that optimism should not close their eyes to other opportunities.

Cheers!
Fair enough. Maybe they are just keeping the thread alive with latest info
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Folumade1: 10:12pm On Sep 26, 2021
Do you have what it takes to win , be an high flier , make some bonus at the end of each year and be part of a progressive retail oil and gas firm in Lagos ?

Then this is for you, we are currently looking to fill the role of a Sales Manager at our franchise filling station at Ashiribo Ijanikin, lagos .

Your key role is to hit the ground running, increase daily sales of the station , build new customer base for the business, maintain relationship with the existing customers ( build trust with them and be focused to give extreme customer service), discover new customers.

The ideal candidate must be able to work with or without supervision, as he or she will be in charge of the day to day activities of the station.

Your key role is Business development and growing the sales of the station.

Our ideal candidate could be male or female between the age of 25-36 years old , prior experience managing or working in a fuelling station isn’t important. Just come with a I can do it attitude and be ready to win.

The job is quite rewarding and we are a growing franchise ; so the successful candidate has the opportunity to be part of a great brand at its initial start up stage.

If this looks like a role you would be interested in and have the drive to be successful send your detailed cv to recruitment@bovagoil.com

Entry close on or before October 15th , 2021
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Emmyjay007(m): 5:40am On Sep 27, 2021
The internet pays but only a few know about this

If you have an android phonor a smartphone and you spend money on data without making money in return, it's a pity.
We will be sharing different ways we can make residual income.
FREE!!
THAT IS WITHOUT PAYING A DIME
Click on the link below
https://yotvideo.xyz/936531532555882/
Register, and get paid just for watching adverts in USD$.
You can thank me later..
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darella(m): 5:30am On Sep 28, 2021
HOPE
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Hessian: 4:56pm On Sep 28, 2021
darella:
HOPE

Hope 2022!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TheExclusive: 11:24pm On Sep 28, 2021
Hi guys, please who knows about alliance recruitment agency and how geniue they are based on practical experience.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bigdadson: 5:42pm On Oct 01, 2021
TheExclusive:
Hi guys, please who knows about alliance recruitment agency and how geniue they are based on practical experience.

Alliance Recruitment Agency
MIDDLE EAST
PO Box No : 336899
Dubai, UAE

Exxonmobil Recruitment

Dear Sir,:

We received your contact details through our international recruitment
agents working with NNPC Nigeria that your years of experience is
suitable for an urgent employment here in Exxonmobil Company Qatar,
your advised to send us your cv/resume with the below information
Asap.

1) Your present monthly salary in US$:
2) Expected monthly Salary US$:
3) Are you willing to relocate now:
4) Your present Position:
5) Whatsapp Number:

All cv/resume should be sent to the below email ID:
exxonmobil.career@outlook.com

Regards
Frank Williams
International Recruitment Coordinator
https://www.alliancerecruitmentagency.ae
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TheExclusive: 7:32pm On Oct 01, 2021
Bigdadson:

MIDDLE EAST
Dubai, UAE

Exxonmobil Recruitment

Dear Sir,:

Asap.

5) Whatsapp Number:

Regards
Frank Williams

I sent you a PM bro
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ennyj01(m): 8:29pm On Oct 01, 2021
Bigdadson:

MIDDLE EAST
Dubai, UAE

Exxonmobil Recruitment

Dear Sir,:

Asap.

5) Whatsapp Number:

Regards
Frank Williams

It is glaring this is a scam already..
What other thing do they need to say before running and ignoring them?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bigdadson: 9:31pm On Oct 01, 2021
TheExclusive:

I sent you a PM bro

Don't send me pm. I'm indirectly telling you that its a scam, i know u received such mail

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aranran: 9:56pm On Oct 01, 2021
Bigdadson:

Don't send me pm. I'm indirectly telling you that its a scam, i know u received such mail

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by siina(m): 3:24pm On Oct 02, 2021
TheExclusive:

I sent you a PM bro
The email self @outlook.com says a lot grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TheExclusive: 6:40pm On Oct 02, 2021
siina:
The email self @outlook.com says a lot grin
Lool
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Hessian: 11:00am On Oct 07, 2021
This thread is no longer relevant and should be closed!

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jahswill99: 12:57am On Oct 13, 2021
Email us your CV:
careers@fsourceltd.com
Subject: Position Applied.
or drop your cv at our office
2 Desalu street Ebute - metta, Lagos. fountain source nig Ltd building.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BonjourATous: 10:47am On Oct 16, 2021
Kingjobs007:

It is all speculations at the moment, if and when I get something concrete I will drop it here

Nothing concrete to share, since then?

Kingjobs007, pls respond
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Hessian: 7:42pm On Oct 16, 2021
The decision to trash the EH component of the recruitment was made in 2019 before the conclusion of the GT component. Kyari was just being diplomatic with the truth!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DarkShades: 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2021
Hessian:
The decision to trash the EH component of the recruitment was made in 2019 before the conclusion of the GT component. Kyari was just being diplomatic with the truth!

This right here is also what a very important GM confirmed to me. The GMD can be very resolute on certain issues. People thought he would change his mind due to caliber of people that were lobbying for their wards but alas, here we are.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Hessian: 11:09pm On Nov 12, 2021
http://www.dragnetscreening.ng/olam

The fresh ones should try this out
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teccowills(m): 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
Hessian:
http://www.dragnetscreening.ng/olam

The fresh ones should try this out
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Hessian: 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
Guys should be on the look out for the NNPC next village meeting! There will be revelation as per when next the company will recruit.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Hessian: 5:49pm On Dec 01, 2021
Happy new month everyone.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Elpadre22: 8:34pm On Dec 01, 2021
Hessian:
Guys should be on the look out for the NNPC next village meeting! There will be revelation as per when next the company will recruit.

With how they threw the E.H components into trash, I don't believe they are worth considering. Someday, they might require a favor from one of those applicants...I hope they give them same trashy treatment.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by blackpanda: 1:10pm On Dec 18, 2021
Elpadre22:

With how they threw the E.H components into trash, I don't believe they are worth considering. Someday, they might require a favor from one of those applicants...I hope they give them same trashy treatment.

Hahahaha
Chai I feel your pains dear
It's well

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Hessian: 12:35am On Jan 01, 2022
Happy new year to us all. Something new is coming up!
Be prepared.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vas2net(m): 7:55pm On Jan 01, 2022
Hessian:
Happy new year to us all. Something new is coming up!
Be prepared.
Una don start again

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1838) (1839) (1840) (1841) (1842) (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.