Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4833753 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bluekhid: 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2019
someone just received a mail now oooooo don't give up guys

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Burchester: 9:57pm On Jun 26, 2019
yusuf0876:
the true fact is for we that haven't received the mail we have to move on.. but it's not very easy to move on as some people have said here

congrats to those that have received nnpc invites,I wish you success ahead of the interview

That is it bro. It’s not easy to move on, when your life is about to change. People keep saying move on. What’s better than this job

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mb92: 9:58pm On Jun 26, 2019
Anyone that sat for exam in Dominion International School Abuja Jabi center gotten invite yet

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tatabonzo: 10:02pm On Jun 26, 2019
It is well
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by iammiracle1(m): 10:02pm On Jun 26, 2019
Jarus:

LOL

You can not be more familiar with Nigerian labour market, and even NNPC, than I am. I know many people in NNPC and almost every company that matters in Nigeria.

Oga Jarus, pls i am an engineer (degree wise) but worked in a totally different field and now doing my own business, do you think it would be a problem? Ie the fact that i am not practicing? NB-GT not experienced hire

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by iammiracle1(m): 10:02pm On Jun 26, 2019
Bluekhid:
someone just received a mail now oooooo
don't give up guys

Tap into this for my sister

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 10:03pm On Jun 26, 2019
Mubaraktemmytop:
Oyo State not yet
Says who?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by poetictwenty(m): 10:05pm On Jun 26, 2019
nodetest:
Hi. Will nnpc accept NECO SSCE certificate? Just realised there is an error in my month of birth on my WAEC certificate.
just go to any customary court and swear an affidavit , it will solve the problem with your waec. even waec said that from 2017 upwards , anybody having issues with date of birth should go get an affidavit from the court
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Napsterworld(m): 10:07pm On Jun 26, 2019
Meaning the email is still coming in this evening..
vingeophysicist:

yeah, not too long

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Burchester: 10:07pm On Jun 26, 2019
Bluekhid:
don't give up guys

Share. Might received since morning but just check mail to confirm
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by qanda: 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2019
Bluekhid:
don't give up guys
Access NNPC Job Interview preparation guide for FREE on the Job section of Q and A App https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

Share info with your loved ones that are shortlisted for the interview.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Napsterworld(m): 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2019
I tap into this too in Jesus name..amen!!
iammiracle1:

Tap into this for my sister

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Grupo(m): 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2019
iammiracle1:

Oga Jarus, pls i am an engineer (degree wise) but worked in a totally different field and now doing my own business, do you think it would be a problem? Ie the fact that i am not practicing? NB-GT not experienced hire

I would also like to know about this. I have never worked in the corporate space since I finished NYSC. In fact, this is the first job I'm applying for. I really would want to know how to organize my cv as what I do currently is not even in any way related to what I studied in school.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Favy24: 10:11pm On Jun 26, 2019
I tap into it also, i will definitely receive a mail...

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 10:12pm On Jun 26, 2019
Grupo:

I would also like to know about this. I have never worked in the corporate space since I finished NYSC. In fact, this is the first job I'm applying for. I really would want to know how to organize my cv as what I do currently is not even in any way related to what I studied in school.

It's not a problem at all, that's why the position is for trainees.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ADcares: 10:13pm On Jun 26, 2019
adakoleagbenu:
I once lodged in a hotel 2017 in mararaba I just can't remember d name. single standard room was like 4k. neat with power supply and water I wish I remember the name. hotels are cool outside like apo lugbe kubuwa nyanya etc
Going for an interview? please stay off Mararaba/Nyaya axis if you can. The traffic situation there is constantly terrible and could constitute a major threat to your dream. Good luck to you all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 10:15pm On Jun 26, 2019
geektrovert:

Insider suggestion.

Don't look for Hotels close to NNPC, they are expensive. Look for hotels in areas far from CBD..they are cheaper, then leave early on your interview day. There isn't much traffic problem in Abuja.

Look for hotels in..

Garki Area 3, Area 7, Area 10
Wuse
Apo
Jabi/Kado/Lifecamp

Or if you really are on a budget

Lugbe
Jahi
Kubwa

If you really need to save

Nyanya
Mararaba
Jikwoi
Kuje

But try and pray and be safe.
Don't move in Abuja at night unless necessary
There is a rise in mugging, robbing, carjacking etc.

If anyone/two people in a car stop you and want to harass you to get in, don't ever step into the car unless they are in uniforms, the car is a police car, and they have IDs, and then, use your discretion.

If they try and point a gun at you, shout/run.

Criminals easily notice newcomers. So be sharp and prayerful.

Avoid places that are scanty, Be safe. Avoid club areas around Wuse 2 if you don't have business there.

I pray you go and return safely.
Thanks for your recommendations and advice

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kayceenaz(m): 10:17pm On Jun 26, 2019
geektrovert:

Insider suggestion.

Don't look for Hotels close to NNPC, they are expensive. Look for hotels in areas far from CBD..they are cheaper, then leave early on your interview day. There isn't much traffic problem in Abuja.

Look for hotels in..

Garki Area 3, Area 7, Area 10
Wuse
Apo
Jabi/Kado/Lifecamp

Or if you really are on a budget

Lugbe
Jahi
Kubwa

If you really need to save

Nyanya
Mararaba
Jikwoi
Kuje

But try and pray and be safe.
Don't move in Abuja at night unless necessary
There is a rise in mugging, robbing, carjacking etc.

If anyone/two people in a car stop you and want to harass you to get in, don't ever step into the car unless they are in uniforms, the car is a police car, and they have IDs, and then, use your discretion.

If they try and point a gun at you, shout/run.

Criminals easily notice newcomers. So be sharp and prayerful.

Avoid places that are scanty, Be safe. Avoid club areas around Wuse 2 if you don't have business there.

I pray you go and return safely.
AMEN!

Thanks for the heads-up. It means I would also have to be thinking of security concerns in a city where our president resides. What a reality! Thank you very, very much, bro. Your advice is priceless.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by geektrovert: 10:21pm On Jun 26, 2019
iammiracle1:

There are only two things you should know.

Speak the truth.
Be super confident.
Know about nnpc/its subsidiaries/current happenings
Know about your state
Know what's in your cv.

Before they ask you, ask yourself now..what do you bring to the table? Why should they hire you?

What's your vision for your life?
What's your vision for NNPC

But in summary, be super confident and always speak the truth.

Interview don finish.
You did not come this far to be scared and shaky.
Welcome to NNPC cheesy

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DivineKayy(m): 10:21pm On Jun 26, 2019
CEOwatazs:
wrote alot of bank aptitude test like Polaris, heritahe, uba et Al and de sent me ma mark
Alright
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Politicowizard(m): 10:23pm On Jun 26, 2019
Are you part of those who were moved from kuje and wrote around 2pm?

mb92:
Anyone that sat for exam in Dominion Inter[color=#006600][/color]national School Abuja Jabi center gotten invite yet
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 26, 2019
smartkester:
bro check your comment well, are you really a Nigeria??
It should be 70% connection and 30% merit except maybe you are new in the labour market
He is very correct. Super correct. Take it or leave it though
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by dylady: 10:25pm On Jun 26, 2019
adakoleagbenu:
please who is scheduled for July 8th and is going from Lagos? quote me or mention let's plan this pls

☝️☝️☝️ are you a guy or babe
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Damjoy(m): 10:27pm On Jun 26, 2019
floydmayweather:
@Damjoy ; let link up. My interview is 7am too

Chat me up

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Acuna91: 10:29pm On Jun 26, 2019
[quote author=Bluekhid post=79701828]someone just received a mail now oooooo
don't give up guys[/quohte]
We shall never give up. I key into that testimony, Amen �
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sheesh2(f): 10:36pm On Jun 26, 2019
smiley
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by dihno4real(m): 10:37pm On Jun 26, 2019
Yeah....! (
Shedricko:
Please is there anybody from Edo State that has gotten invite-Graduate Trainee
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ClaudiaM(f): 10:38pm On Jun 26, 2019
Burchester:

Wow it seems if you don’t get invite in the morning. We should all carry on with our life. God why is this happening

Everything good will come. You get a mail or you don't, just trust God, He has better plans for you .

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by dihno4real(m): 10:41pm On Jun 26, 2019
Are you currently in Benin city?
skyhigh14:
Yes, I got the invite
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kenako: 10:44pm On Jun 26, 2019
mb92:
Anyone that sat for exam in Dominion International School Abuja Jabi center gotten invite yet

Yeah, i received a text and mail by 7.55am
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Millerules(m): 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2019
Okay. I am trying to know if kogi indegenes have started receiving. I wrote mine in Ibadan. When you see any, quote me abeg. Thanks
Anakin0109:

Am from Kogi state but I did the CBT in kwara state and I'm still waiting for the interview email...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 10:51pm On Jun 26, 2019
CEOwatazs:
wrote alot of bank aptitude test like Polaris, heritahe, uba et Al and de sent me ma mark
Polaris really sent you your scores? This year's recruitment?

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.