Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4825404 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by generationz(f): 9:46am On Jun 27, 2019
Grupo:

This is NNPC we are talking about, sweety! And who says I can't combine both? After all, I still outsource the bulk of my jobs at the moment. So, extra "national cake" won't hurt!

grin

I hope you get the job then.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 27, 2019
Megalyf:
Yes!!! I wrote at the same center and I was invited. 9th July, 7am. So i will be leaving from PHC.

Any Aguata, Anambra person here please?

I am from aguata, tho I'm still awaiting my invite mail.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 9:49am On Jun 27, 2019
Lol to some questions asked here
My own is has anybody with tribal marks received interview invite? please I need to know where I stand grin

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by harryakand: 9:51am On Jun 27, 2019
Black11:
Lol to some questions asked here
My own is has anybody with tribal marks received interview invite? please I need to know where I stand grin
Person with whiskers tribal mark don receive grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Christabel210: 10:05am On Jun 27, 2019
Henriie:
Hi guys silent follower never commented. Guys please calm down. Apparently invites for interview isnt over, its been done in batches and it will run till the end of July 2019. Please don't ask me who my source is and you don't have to believe me but I'm sure of what I'm saying and if you have any negative comment you can suck it cos I really don't care I choose to speak up because of those who are giving up already; rather pray instead to be amongst the next batch after this batch is over probably the next batch will be sent to lagos we don't know but I assure you it's not over please be patient and stop the panic so as not to spread it around to those who got faith. Have a great day guys
Thank u so much....this means a lot
God bless

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by daviscoal(m): 10:07am On Jun 27, 2019
holujay:
Am going from Lagos, sat 6th July.
Anyone for same date from Lagos?
Yes. I'm going from Lagos too, sat 6th July.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fesvit: 10:08am On Jun 27, 2019
Two persons I meet at that center for 10am exams got invitations.

Odirahc:
Anyone who wrote test at GDLI CBD Abuja gotten the invite yet? I've called 2 persons so far from the centre and none has been invited yet, I'm getting worried.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gleez: 10:22am On Jun 27, 2019
Hi Jarus,

Kudos to you for the great services you render on this platform and beyond. I've been looking forward to meeting you in person right from my days as an undergraduate. I had thought that your NNPC'S interview preparation program will avail me the opportunity to finally meeting you, but I am yet to get an invite.

If you may, kindly help me and everyone else in same shoes verify if the invites are being sent in batches. Your response will be very much appreciated. Thank you.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mamaope(f): 10:23am On Jun 27, 2019
Seppy28:
I think the interview is going to be in batches..coz if you check the 2011 thread interviews started first week of July and ended 17th August for 4900 invitees for which 44000 people sat for the exams ..so I dont think ours will be conducted for two weeks..until there is an official statement to indicate otherwise I urge all hopefuls to be patient and keep faith.. Good luck guys..
There is official statement already, interview commences tomorrow and end 12th of July

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fesvit: 10:26am On Jun 27, 2019
Going by this, the invites so far posted on this trends are slated between 1st to 8th. So who have an appointment on the 9th -12th? Possibly more invites will be sent. Till after the interview, if you don't get invited then...........

Even after the the interview, something can happen grin.....

Smama:
Hello everyone,
A source- a friend that works in NNPC, who was even the person that informed me that invites have been sent out, told me that an internal mail was sent notifying the employees that the interview process is slated for 28 of June to 12th of July... (any full employee of NNPC should have gotten this mail also), no longer than 12th of July...
so I really don't get where other people are getting their info from about it been in batches Or lasting till the end of July...
I don't know the criteria for selection, I don't know if mails are still going to be sent.... But will advice everyone to just stay positive and hope for the best, whatever the outcome, just keep trusting God for His better plans for you....
cheers.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ReliableMe05: 10:27am On Jun 27, 2019
mamaope:
There is official statement already, interview commences tomorrow and end 12th of July

Where did u c that please?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mvem(m): 10:37am On Jun 27, 2019
Fesvit:
Going by this, the invites so far posted on this trends are slated between 1st to 8th. So who have an appointment on the 9th -12th? Possibly more invites will be sent. Till after the interview, if you don't get invited then...........

..I have 10th of July...try and read through the thread
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by missrebecks: 10:37am On Jun 27, 2019
I wish everyone going for the interview a safe journey.
You shall have no cause to regret travelling
there shall be no evil on the road for your sake
You wont meet with any form of evil occurrence as you journey to Abuja
You will go safe and come back safely.
In Jesus name I pray.

If God wills, i will also get my invite.
JKK Centre, Lagos.
10am batch

16 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by chilax94: 10:38am On Jun 27, 2019
Fesvit:

I got invite for between 9th to 12th
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Seppy28: 10:39am On Jun 27, 2019
haven't seen 11th and 12th tho...it's well
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 1samm: 10:46am On Jun 27, 2019
nobody is saying anytin abt d transport stipends!..are we getting it or not?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NanoSec: 10:47am On Jun 27, 2019
For recently conducted NNPC interview questions and answers, Send an email to geexclusive4@gmail.com
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nodetest: 10:49am On Jun 27, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Veecious(f): 10:52am On Jun 27, 2019
Odirahc:
Anyone who wrote test at GDLI CBD Abuja gotten the invite yet? I've called 2 persons so far from the centre and none has been invited yet, I'm getting worried.

A friend of mine wrote there, he's been invited
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by qwertyboss(m): 10:54am On Jun 27, 2019
Abdullahim2:
its like there is no single person here from any north west state, abeg we need update from that zone. anybody??

am in kano state,
mine is on 3rd
whatsup?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by qwertyboss(m): 10:56am On Jun 27, 2019
Qaribullahi:
No one got message today? I heard no indigent of Kano State received the invite
kai big misconception!

from kano,
mine is on 3rd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kofoworolatoyo: 10:58am On Jun 27, 2019
Has anyone from FUTA centre in Akure gotten an invite?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Greatken007(m): 10:59am On Jun 27, 2019
Oga nothing is wrong with NECO. NNPC is a government Institution just as NECO
nodetest:
Will NNPC accept NECO SSCE?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Orlayinkahh: 11:04am On Jun 27, 2019
If you have not received invitation like me,do this final check, if you did not see anything just remove your mind and move on,God have not abandoned us.it is well with us.check your porter on the websites with this link. https://careers.nnpcgroup.com/login.php
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by holujay: 11:04am On Jun 27, 2019
For LAGOS candidates, a group is active on WhatsApp now. Let's connect n drop our helpful information

https:///FUfHmBO3tEBK1TkND0il1n

Or drop a message on 08038269507 to get added
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kayceenaz(m): 11:05am On Jun 27, 2019
geektrovert:

Insider suggestion.

Don't look for Hotels close to NNPC, they are expensive. Look for hotels in areas far from CBD..they are cheaper, then leave early on your interview day. There isn't much traffic problem in Abuja.

Look for hotels in..

Garki Area 3, Area 7, Area 10
Wuse
Apo
Jabi/Kado/Lifecamp

Or if you really are on a budget

Lugbe
Jahi
Kubwa

If you really need to save

Nyanya
Mararaba
Jikwoi
Kuje

But try and pray and be safe.
Don't move in Abuja at night unless necessary
There is a rise in mugging, robbing, carjacking etc.

If anyone/two people in a car stop you and want to harass you to get in, don't ever step into the car unless they are in uniforms, the car is a police car, and they have IDs, and then, use your discretion.

If they try and point a gun at you, shout/run.

Criminals easily notice newcomers. So be sharp and prayerful.

Avoid places that are scanty, Be safe. Avoid club areas around Wuse 2 if you don't have business there.

I pray you go and return safely.
Good day! Bro.

Please, how far is Sun City, Galadimawa from NNPC Towers, Abuja?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Hayormide1996: 11:07am On Jun 27, 2019
holujay:
For LAGOS candidates, a group is active on WhatsApp now. Let's connect n drop our helpful information

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 27, 2019
Gleez:
Hi Jarus,

Kudos to you for the great services you render on this platform and beyond. I've been looking forward to meeting you in person right from my days as an undergraduate. I had thought that your NNPC'S interview preparation program will avail me the opportunity to finally meeting you, but I am yet to get an invite.

If you may, kindly help me and everyone else in same shoes verify if the invites are being sent in batches. Your response will be very much appreciated. Thank you.

Thanks for the kind words. And for being an old time fan.

I wish I could say something to the contrary, but unfortunately, it does not look like there is another batch beyond those sent yesterday.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Standardguy(m): 11:13am On Jun 27, 2019
Kofoworolatoyo:
Has anyone from FUTA centre in Akure gotten an invite?

Yes. All of us. What has centre got to do with invitation? Pray for God to bless what you have and give you yours while you rejoice and pray for those who are successful in this instance and see what God will do for you. Stop asking competitive questions at this time. Our unbiblical cords are not tied to each other so is our success rate different. I have heard of very successful people who were not taken even after interview where they presumably did well and today they so sucessful that they are not ready to join NNPC even if an appointment letter is given to them freely without test or interview. Believe in God and yourself and all will be well.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Favy24: 11:13am On Jun 27, 2019
[quote author=Fesvit post=79712443]Going by this, the invites so far posted on this trends are slated between 1st to 8th. So who have an appointment on the 9th -12th? Possibly more invites will be sent. Till after the interview, if you don't get invited then...........

[

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 27, 2019
Orlayinkahh:
If you have not received invitation like me,do this final check, if you did not see anything just remove your mind and move on,God have not abandoned us.it is well with us.check your porter on the websites with this link. https://careers.nnpcgroup.com/login.php

Not everyone has access to their portal. Stop giving yourself reason to give up.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by omobaloo1: 11:27am On Jun 27, 2019
holujay:

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.