Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4829511 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 7:16am On Jul 01, 2019
Epzilon:
for Engineers who applied as Experienced hire (Electrical Engineering) but yet to get his COREN/NSE certification (9 years experience), please will it be a problem?

P.S. invited for Oral interview...

Added advantage but not a problem.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Akby(m): 7:42am On Jul 01, 2019
Thanks guys
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 7:49am On Jul 01, 2019
Greatken007:
This answer may likely crucify you. Gone are the days when we see NNPC as damaged ATM machine that spill out money on request. Don't you wish to work in a place that offers you better career growth and where you can have a better fit of your dreams[sup][/sup]
someone can't joke in peace....na everything una dey take serious...you think na the answer wey I go give be that abi....

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 7:50am On Jul 01, 2019
Enireqx20:

That's a no no
that's a yes yes
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 8:01am On Jul 01, 2019
NoHatred:
Is it possible to get a vehicle from Abj to Warri by 2pm? Cos mine is by 12noon and I need to get back that very day.

Yes, you may get. I have once traveled from Abuja to PH by 1pm.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mvem(m): 8:03am On Jul 01, 2019
klassd:

Imagine how they will remove 5k candidates, las las it's God's favor, no be who know book pass cool
when selection dey very competitive dey fit find one small thing remove person ....anyhow though, how will they interview 6k in 9days ....thats like more than 650 persons per day...then interview go dey Like 2-5minutes going with that number
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mvem(m): 8:05am On Jul 01, 2019
zlatan:

As someone said earlier pray for grace
when everyone is praying for thesame
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sibabe25: 8:18am On Jul 01, 2019
Greatken007:
Subsidiaries should be seen as companies on its own with different departments. You may be best fit into Commercial and Business development. This department is seen in almost all the Subsidiaries . Now you have to carve out a link or relationship between commercial and business development with risk management to drive your defence.
You must look at economic evaluation to establish the viability of business proposal.(Your risk management have a role here)

Thanks a lot
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by enesi009: 8:32am On Jul 01, 2019
olsome:
Pls bring your photocopies of ALL credentials (Mentioned or unmentioned).....Pls bring your photocopies of credentials...Pls bring your photocopies of credentials...Pls bring your photocopies of credentials.....Pls bring your photocopies of credentials..

PLEASE BRING YOUR PHOTOCOPIES OF CREDENTIALS ....... Don't mind what others say, JUST BRING IT FOR NOW.
okay ,okay okay, okay SIR

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by lagbaja3: 8:41am On Jul 01, 2019
Akby:
Hi guys, I'm a bit confused now. I used WAEC two sittings to gain admission into a Polytechnic where I finished best graduating student with distinction hons, and also a 2:1 at an engineering course from one of the top 3 universities in Nigeria. Knowing this, I wrote a GCE in 100L clearing all my 9 papers (6 distinctions, 3 credits).

Now, I went to WAEC office to collect my certificate last week but I was told it won't be ready until mid July. Can I still use the online printout with 9 papers complete or use the old two sittings. I was even thinking of attaching a new scratch for my result validation on spot.

Thanks guys

As WAEC to certify it as a true copy. Or ask them to give you something they can certify. What ever they give you go to the interview with your previous results too.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Johnpotter660: 8:48am On Jul 01, 2019
Anybody done their interview yet??

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 8:48am On Jul 01, 2019
What I found from the 2012 trend:

What to equip yourself with:
When NNPC was established and under what decree
NNPC's Core Businesses
NNPC Subsidiaries and their operational functions
The Refineries and their various Refining capacities
Which of the NNPC subsidiaries u'll like to work with and why?
Why do you want to work with the NNPC.
Why do you want to work in the Oil industry
Why do you want to leave your former place of work(if you are already working)
Where do you hope to be in 10years time?
Understand your discipline and how you can apply it in the oil industry
Know the name of the current and immediate past GMD
Expect that you’ll be asked atleast one basic question about your discipline
Know where the head quarters of each of the Subsidiaries are located say Benin, Warri, Lagos etc.
Research the operations of the Subsidiaries so you’ll know which one you can fit in.(I am currently working with the subsidiary I mentioned during my interview so take your time to research,though it does not totally follow)

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Johnpotter660: 8:52am On Jul 01, 2019
yungmin:

NNPC's Core Businesses
Know where the head quarters of each of the Subsidiaries are located say Benin, Warri, Lagos etc.
Research the operations of the Subsidiaries so you’ll know which one you can fit in.(I am currently working with the subsidiary I mentioned during my interview so take your time to research,though it does not totally follow)

Thanks man. But just to get a good sense of direction, what would you say you did excellently in your interview?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 8:59am On Jul 01, 2019
yungmin:

NNPC's Core Businesses

Can you share the link to 2012 thread

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by H3NR1: 9:08am On Jul 01, 2019
Anyone done with the interview yet pls
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by johnchima007(m): 9:31am On Jul 01, 2019
Yes nau, remember to also go with original copies of your house rent receipts and Nepa bill, if you have your school fees receipts you could also add.

Goodluck...

enesi009:
pls I need clarification, does these mean only the photocopies of the credentials we were asked to bring b4 or even d ones not mention b4 e.g primary school certificate, and state of origin certificate

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sibabe25: 9:39am On Jul 01, 2019
I don't understand how NEPA bill and House rent receiots is here?

johnchima007:

Yes nau, remember to also go with original copies of your house rent receipts and Nepa bill, if you have your school fees receipts you could also add.

Goodluck...

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by simplebb: 9:43am On Jul 01, 2019
sibabe25:
I don't understand how NEPA bill and House rent receiots is here?

Do you understand sarcasm?

Therein lies d answer to your question

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sibabe25: 10:03am On Jul 01, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
simplebb:

Do you understand sarcasm?

Therein lies d answer to your question
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sibabe25: 10:05am On Jul 01, 2019
Has anyone finished their interview today? Please let us know what to expect
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ZoePaula: 10:06am On Jul 01, 2019
Na wah o... So no one has done their interview yet?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by aji878: 10:12am On Jul 01, 2019
This is the first day of the interview..so whats the update Any one done yet?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by dave06(f): 10:16am On Jul 01, 2019
aji878:
This is the first day of the interview..so whats the update Any one done yet?

Na so una like 'expo' reach? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by dave06(f): 10:17am On Jul 01, 2019
ZoePaula:
Na wah o... So no one has done their interview yet?

Be patient na...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Adaniskin: 10:25am On Jul 01, 2019
Although I wish not to ask so that it won't be like am jealous, how relevant is an Urban and Regional Graduate more than a Geology Graduate in NNPC.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by barbatee007(m): 10:38am On Jul 01, 2019
Akby:
Hi guys, I'm a bit confused now. I used WAEC two sittings to gain admission into a Polytechnic where I finished best graduating student with distinction hons, and also a 2:1 at an engineering course from one of the top 3 universities in Nigeria. Knowing this, I wrote a GCE in 100L clearing all my 9 papers (6 distinctions, 3 credits).

Now, I went to WAEC office to collect my certificate last week but I was told it won't be ready until mid July. Can I still use the online printout with 9 papers complete or use the old two sittings. I was even thinking of attaching a new scratch for my result validation on spot.

Thanks guys
NNPC accepts valid Statement of Result, i will advise you to attach the two(2). Since you used both the Polytechnic and University degree in your application.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mvem(m): 10:59am On Jul 01, 2019
sibabe25:
Has anyone finished their interview today? Please let us know what to expect
you think someone will be willing to tell you all what he is asked considering it is competitive

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nevergiveup1: 11:07am On Jul 01, 2019
Don't you think it's possible for them to form 15 sets of 6-member interview panel?
Check out the likely division of labour maths:
8 working hours in a day = 480 mins.
480 mins/10mins per interviewee = 48 interviewee per panel or 720 interviewee for 15 panels.
9 days * 720 = 6,480 interviewees covered in 9 days!

Or What do you think house? grin

NB: NNPC texted lasted asking for photocopies of all our credentials. Pls take note if you didn't see the text before your interview.

mvem:
when selection dey very competitive dey fit find one small thing remove person ....anyhow though, how will they interview 6k in 9days ....thats like more than 650 persons per day...then interview go dey Like 2-5minutes going with that number

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ibrahim099: 11:11am On Jul 01, 2019
Akby:

Thanks guys
Some people lack humility at all. See how a graduate is taking for God sake. Must u tell us Ur high good grades bfre asking a very simple question of this kind? Haba Nigerians.

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sibabe25: 11:17am On Jul 01, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Ibrahim099:

Some people lack humility at all. See how a graduate is taking for God sake. Must u tell us Ur high good grades bfre asking a very simple question of this kind? Haba Nigerians.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Akby(m): 11:25am On Jul 01, 2019
Ibrahim099:

Oga calm down, I needed something that could outweigh unavailability of my original cert which was why I had to explain in detail. Thanks for the comment anyways and please face front.

Thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by brokewaist(f): 11:25am On Jul 01, 2019
Jarus:

Success wishes to the candidates that attended our coaching session in Lagos yesterday.

We have now landed in Abuja and hope to see Abuja guys by 12 and 3 as fixed.

In Port Harcourt tomorrow by God's grace for th PH session.

Oga Jarus, you guys did not try at all. Imagine all I went through to leave the office by 10am, only to get here and it was moved to 2pm, meanwhile I am suppose to be back in the office by 2pm, and the venue is very far from where I am coming from. A simple text message would have saved me a lot of whale.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.