Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4848147 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ananne: 12:57pm On Jul 04, 2019
07068455937Ta:
Kindly inform me or reach me 07068455937 via WhatsApp for accommodation in case you're looking for one at Central business district,very close to NNPC tower between 4,5 and 6th July,already booked 5 star hotel, Bolingo hotel Towers ?...First come,first served. Thanks!

Guys be careful of offers like this. This profile is new. It's a red flag.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sulmeza(m): 1:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
eclint:
Who interviewed with P39 on 3/07.
They no the smile.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
WhiteLavender:

Yeah I know but putting it on silent is also an alternative. She travelled a long distance and I don't like being worried.
The stuff may take about 7 to 9 hours....You have to do some waiting, registration, check in ...you need to wait for her till 5pm maximum
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by WhiteLavender(f): 1:04pm On Jul 04, 2019
olsome:
The stuff may take about 7 to 9 hours....You have to do some waiting, registration, check in ...you need to wait for her till 5pm maximum
Thanks, she just called. She's through with her interview.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 1:09pm On Jul 04, 2019
Any information on panel 5

sulmeza:
As in! Just finished mine with them. Dem no get joy at all.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jerryfunky(m): 1:27pm On Jul 04, 2019
RealPower77:

Please, do you know where I can get Night Bus to Lagos by 9pm?

just take a drop and tell the drive to take u to Utako park..there u would get a night bus anytime.... drop is ranged 300 - 400
anything above that don't pay...

would love to pick u up and drop at the park...but trust me nobody trust anybody.... life tho....

but u will be good sha...las las
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by JARUSHUB: 1:31pm On Jul 04, 2019
karferguso:

No, I mean my interview is scheduled for 9:30 am and I’m about booking a return flight for 3:30 pm

Bad Idea.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MumJ4J: 1:36pm On Jul 04, 2019
Soytex:
They disqualified HND yesterday.

Why? I guess it was because of lower than required upper credit grade with a Masters. Or what happened?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Greatken007(m): 1:39pm On Jul 04, 2019
Nothing more cry
MumJ4J:

Why? It guess it was because of lower than required upper credit grade with a Masters. Or what happened?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by xfire: 1:43pm On Jul 04, 2019
MarieAnn2012:
Can someone put an employee of NNPC as reference?

Cc xfire
Many generally tend to misuse the reference section of a CV. Ideally, a referee is someone who can vouch for some of the achievements, work experiences or skills you have listed on your CV. Examples include former lecturer, project supervisor, former/ present boss /manager, business partner or client, senior colleague, etc.

However, what most candidates do is to include uncles, family friends, top politicians, etc. In many cases, they have had no work/academic relationship with the referees but they add because he/she is highly placed, hoping that could influence the decision of the interviewers.

If the NNPC employee can vouch for some of the things you have on your CV, by all means include him/her.

For an entry level position, including referee is optional. You can as well put 'available upon request'.

Xfire

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Trillwest: 1:44pm On Jul 04, 2019
karferguso:
Guys, from experience, is a 3:30 pm flight good enough for a 9:30 interview?
from my experiences with flight ✈️ I won’t advice you to go on flight a day to ur interview not to even think of flying that same day of ur interview. Becos now the whether is very bad and flights are always canceled these days or delayed...last week wen I booked a flight it was canceled and rescheduled for next day!!!! So assuming ur interview was on!!! Please I will advice you not take chances you can try and book a day to ur interview but same day I totally disagree... better stil u can go on road as the case may be!!!

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by JARUSHUB: 1:47pm On Jul 04, 2019
Trillwest:
from my experiences with flight ✈️ I won’t advice you to go on flight a day to ur interview not to even think of flying that same day of ur interview. Becos now the whether is very bad and flights are always canceled these days or delayed...last week wen I booked a flight it was canceled and rescheduled for next day!!!! So assuming ur interview was on!!! Please I will advice you not take chances you can try and book a day to ur interview but same day I totally disagree... better stil u can go on road as the case may be!!!

Somebody was reportedly weeping at the airport in Lagos this morning, we can only guess why.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by JARUSHUB: 1:51pm On Jul 04, 2019
Currently having our 12 noon NNPC Mock Interview Coaching.

If you are interested in the 3pm session, just come in and we would be happy to welcome you.

We are at Savvy Instant Office Offices, 22, Kumasi Crescent, Wuse 2, Abuja.

You can call 08060482880 if you have questions.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Trillwest: 1:51pm On Jul 04, 2019
RealPower77:

Please, do you know where I can get Night Bus to Lagos by 9pm?
To get flight from Abuja to Lagos is not difficult!!! You can always get flight but you will have the money to book over the canter which will be quite expensive...,, so matter the time u finish ur interview u can check the airport for available flight and pay
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 1:58pm On Jul 04, 2019
Can anyone pls comment on this ?

Aremolomi:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sulmeza(m): 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2019
Aremolomi:

None from here bro. Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 04, 2019
sulmeza:
As in! Just finished mine with them. Dem no get joy at all.
better than to be interviewed by a panel that will be laughing with you up and down but will score you terribly

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 04, 2019
4gunners:
Any civil engineers in the house.. How was ur interview like??
The only help I will give u and d best u could get is to learn how to remain calm and confident. That thing is d real deal. There was no engineering question.
I speak to an audience of over 100 people almost every week and was still blabbering in d towers for a question I have practised a thousand time.
God will help sha.

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Soytex: 2:26pm On Jul 04, 2019
Greatken007:
Nothing more cry
HND WITH ICAN. NO MASTERS.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Soytex: 2:26pm On Jul 04, 2019
MumJ4J:

Why? It guess it was because of lower than required upper credit grade with a Masters. Or what happened?
. HND WITH ICAN NO MASTERS
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 04, 2019
Don't be carried away by friendly interviewers, be smart and excellent. If you are carried away with their smiles, you may be answering the questions rightly but in the wrong way. Stay focused and face your business....

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ORACULUM(m): 2:32pm On Jul 04, 2019
Arysexy:

Sorry for late reply. I was scheduled for 12noon but eventually had the interview around 6pm. By then my phone battery was down.

The interview panel consists of 6 members.

They Introduce themselves and ask you to do same. Ur file containing Ur CV and credential is taken in before you are called in, this gives them time to pick questions from Ur CV.

They asked 1 Discipline related question
They asked 2 questions relating to Ur present job
They asked 1 safety question
And finally one oil and gas business question. In my case it was about OPEC.

Finally, I was asked if I have questions for them, and I asked them about staff development policy they have.

It was a friendly interview. They offered me water sef
I hope you didn't drink the water ..
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealPower77: 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2019
jerryfunky:

just take a drop and tell the drive to take u to Utako park..there u would get a night bus anytime.... drop is ranged 300 - 400
anything above that don't pay...

would love to pick u up and drop at the park...but trust me nobody trust anybody.... life tho....

but u will be good sha...las las
Thanks greatly

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Inception(m): 2:38pm On Jul 04, 2019
ORACULUM:

I think drinking the water spurs confidence
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MumJ4J: 2:44pm On Jul 04, 2019

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by lilangel20: 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2019
Is it the waec or neco for the ssce certificate?...
Someone please answer?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Arysexy(m): 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2019
ORACULUM:

Why not?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by poeticjustice(m): 2:55pm On Jul 04, 2019
You guys are living in the past.
If you're offered water and you're thirsty, it's advisable to accept the offer with a simple "Thank you"

ORACULUM:

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by texazzpete(m): 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2019
ORACULUM:

Nobody will deny you a job because you drank water

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by AlienRobot: 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2019
For interview tips, send a mail to Alienrobot01@gmail.com
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Arysexy(m): 3:17pm On Jul 04, 2019
poeticjustice:
You guys are living in the past.
If you're offered water and you're thirsty, it's advisable to accept the offer with a simple "Thank you"

I wonder. In fact they asked if I have had my lunch, I replied Negative, before they offered me water, which I graciously accepted, thanked them and drank it before we started the interview.

They knew many of us were dehydrated and having kept us at d amphitheatre for long before being called.

A guy even fainted yesterday and was given glucose and subsequently rushed to the clinic by the medical team.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Geee24: 3:17pm On Jul 04, 2019
Any one on IT Risk here?

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.