Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4832982 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 4:38pm On Jul 07, 2019
darlinvalerie:
I got asked techniques for business forecasting. were you asked the same?
Do you know what the panel number was?

Nope. I read engineering. My questions were more electrical machines
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2019
darlinvalerie:

Nope. I read engineering. My questions were more of electrical machines
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darlinvalerie(f): 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2019
no oh. it was weird
ItzNas:
Did you study Accounting?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 07, 2019
All of you asking for panel number I keep wondering what you want to do with the information at this point.

You have been interviewed leave the rest to God, they are with the documents they need, they know the panel number btw panel number is just randomly allocated to all of them in order to ensure smooth flow of the interview, I tire for Nigerians oh, i will stay off this thread till next month... Bye bye

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2019
darlinvalerie:
I read electrical. My questions focused on electric machines. P06

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHatred: 4:52pm On Jul 07, 2019
darlinvalerie:

no oh. it was weird
More reason why I feel the assessment is beyond the questions you were asked. Imagine them asking me about customer service, as an EH engineer. But thank God I told them what they wanted to hear.

For this process, no be wetin you talk oooo. Favor! Favor!! Favor!!!

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Dolnar: 4:57pm On Jul 07, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by EmmyteeTosin(m): 4:58pm On Jul 07, 2019
NoHatred:
More reason why I feel the assessment is beyond the questions you were asked. Imagine them asking me about customer service, as an EH engineer. But thank God I told them what they wanted to hear.

For this process, no be wetin you talk oooo. Favor! Favor!! Favor!!!
All I'm saying, God's Favor is what is left to ask for..They asked me about distillation and Petroleum Cracking as a Physicist.. Thank God we do extensive reading, I for jonze.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Drizhystc(m): 5:02pm On Jul 07, 2019
Please what questions were you asked concerning your discipline. Applied for GT, my interview is tommorow
chidiebereuzoma:
Finally it's done and I can now focus on other things. I had my interview on Friday 5th July by panel 26 (mind you, what was on my invite was p37). I'm a computer science graduate and I applied for graduate trainee.
I was asked 5 questions from my discipline and I got 4 perfectly correct. I answered the question on safety which was on changing electric bulbs.
I was asked situational and behavioral questions one apiece. I was lucky enough for my panel to give me time to think out a good lie grin ...even when I gave a wrong answer, they still told me that it was not the perfect answer and asked me to try again. So I have to think about another lie which they accepted and nodded and wrote something down which I don't know what it was.
I hope someone finds this helpful.
Thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by apaf(m): 5:03pm On Jul 07, 2019
better talk na, make I tell u wetin dey sup.
or meet me privately
chidiebereuzoma:

Why are people asking for there panel number I know the panel you're talking about, but I won't say it. At least until I know what you and others are doing or planning to do with this PANEL! PANEL!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by apaf(m): 5:08pm On Jul 07, 2019
moreso, u were interviewed on friday and am talking of saturday, so no way u could ve known na.
And already u don talk ur own panel.25
chidiebereuzoma:

Why are people asking for there panel number I know the panel you're talking about, but I won't say it. At least until I know what you and others are doing or planning to do with this PANEL! PANEL!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by forbaj: 5:24pm On Jul 07, 2019
Please I need to know if waec print out is acceptable for the accreditation. I Don't have my original waec certificate.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ogiby86: 5:33pm On Jul 07, 2019
darlinvalerie:
Did a tall lady, with glasses usher you in?
I had five people on my panel
My interview room was opposite panel 20. Panel had the man that was very friendly, telling everyone to relax, that he was just gonna gist with them, he has a beard and wore glasses.
Same place with yours? I went in for the role of a monitoring and evaluation officer. Same role you interviewed for?
Someone said panel 23, I wanna be sure its the right one.

what line of questions were you asked and what is your course of study please ?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ogiby86: 5:36pm On Jul 07, 2019
darado:

Officer, Regulatory Standards Monitoring. I read Electrical Engineering
was your questions directed towards your course of study or the position you applied for ? Or it was just random questions?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ogiby86: 5:39pm On Jul 07, 2019
EmmyteeTosin:
All I'm saying, God's Favor is what is left to ask for..They asked me about distillation and Petroleum Cracking as a Physicist.. Thank God we do extensive reading, I for jonze.
what position did you apply for ?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ginalex(f): 6:14pm On Jul 07, 2019
Panel 24 ehn shocked shocked Four non-smiling people angry angry I kuku just dey smile jeje cheesy The kyn stress wey person pass through ehn... If you get money na to do flight to fro Abeg... I just thank God this has come and gone... I'm just trusting God for his favour

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by KfashionHubb: 6:16pm On Jul 07, 2019
Looking for a job after graduation is good,, but being self employed is even sweeter.

Ask how?

Drop your line to be added to our reseller WhatsApp group.check signature
Where you can buy for wholesale price and resell for good gain

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeeRaoult: 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2019
Hello fellow NLs! I'm new here although I've taken out time to read through the thread right from the day I saw invite for the test. I took off from the 1st to the present thread, I've never commented. So this is my debut comment.

I'm so sorry for those who think that by sharing just the STRUCTURAL PERIPHERY one isn't playing a fair ground to them as they supposed. Truth be told, my performance at the interview was spurred by the amount of information I've got right from here: I've practically consumed ALL thread about the NNPC recruitment you can find on NL from several years back til present. So, I guess it is only right to arm to the teeth the next generation coming forth who may seek this LAYOUT.

My NNPC Interview Experience:

My time was slated for 9:00am that day but I was at the venue at 7:18am just to ensure I avoided stories that touch the heart. It was then logical to conclude that I had to wait for two sets (7am & 8am) to finish before I go in as a 9am candidate. So I quickly approached the buildings (4 towers) but was instantly addressed to move back (this was by a military man, him no even fear say this guy wey appear so in this wicked suit fit b sth big poo for here already abi workers they carry placard for head na him I no know) for security reasons that I should locate a tree which was a stone throw distance from the towers. I heeded to instructions and left (before I go do strong head allow 'ahua' dirty me and my suit?�).

On getting under the tree, I met other people who were also waiting. Quickly some ladies engaged me into talking and we had nice conversation together before we were called for the 9am set.

We lined up like a troop of ant soldiers and moved in that accord. A man was busy shouting saying, "If your ORIGINAL documents isn't complete go back oo." They finally ushered us in a beautiful scene I've seen for a long time now and we were given instructions about what to do and safety lectures were also rendered in case of emergencies of which no one prays for. From there, again they move us to yet another more beautiful place, the amphitheater, this place is as chilly as a deep freezer but all thanks to my insulating suit I managed to stay calm and cool. While at this amphitheater, names of people were called and their panels send ushers to them for conveyance to locate their place of interviews. I waited about 1.5 hrs at the amphitheater before I heard my name. I quickly came out and another lady too was to follow with me in the same panel so we both will be interviewed. The girl no dull. She quickly introduced herself to me (I wonder where my mind flied to that I forgot courtesy - on a good day na me suppose start sef) I did same and later told me she studied Chemical Engineering of which I said the same too. It then soon appear to us all that our panel 16 is for ENGINEERS!

The usher finally led us through an 11 floor tower (via an elevator) and finally we reached. We met a guy already waiting and we joined him. I began to perceive my stomach rumbling. I quickly located their topnotch rest room with its sophisticated facilities and defecated (I no dull at all man gat free himself of some internal air. In order to do well, comfort is paramount). By the time I returned, I met the lady alone. Of which not up to 5 mins she too entered and I became next in line. After 20 mins she came out. My CV went in 6 mins later I was summoned.

When I entered I greeted the panel with reverence but not without boldness. They are all 'senior men' in the oil and gas sector and here I am before them. The Chief Panelist addressed me, "We have seen how good you are on paper (national awards o ti kpoju) your performance is very impressive and so we think meeting you in person will be good to know you." He urged me to see this as a mere interaction and never to look at it as an interrogation. I nodded and said thank you sir for this privilege.

Questions began from my final year project work which appeared on my CV about biofuel (remember at this point the NNPC recently picked interest in this field hence little wonder I didn't see them waste time asking me the usual question of "May we know you"wink. I gave them a piece meal of everything about biodiesel. The next question came about how I can add value to them. I perfectly answered that to the extend that the whole panel applauded and I was asked to give 4 answers to questions on safety which I did give 3 and on hinting the 4th one, them come help me as time no dey.

Finally, I was asked if I have a question. I asked them mine about how prepared are they to tackle the impending competitor they are about to meet in the person of Dangote (this dude is coming with a massive refining capacity). The Chief Panelist says, "Assumed we employed you, how will you help us tackle him? " I quickly gave them my prepared solution as I knew the question most definitely will be a boomerang hence the reason why I threw it in the first place. I was glad it all went well and at exactly 20 mins it was over.

I actually just comment here so that by the time I'll first herald the news someone will not say we've not seen you here before hence I'm lying. I look forward to seeing those who will succeed alongside with me as colleagues at the state oil firm... Cheers!!!

N.B:
1. Maintain your cool as confidence is key.
2. Tailor your CV to them in a way you can defend everything you put in it as most of your questions may come from it.
3. Do a lot of research about the company (I prepared as though I'm going for MANAGERIAL position and not even EH position but as a GT, I armed myself as though I'm the GMD going to have a press conference).

P. S: The chronicles of a chemical engineering GT on July 6, 2019.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darlinvalerie(f): 6:28pm On Jul 07, 2019
What did you apply for?

nwachuGod:

Panel 3. That's where I was interviewed.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Onyy94: 6:40pm On Jul 07, 2019
GeeRaoult:
Hello fellow NLs! I'm new here although I've taken out time to read through the thread right from the day I saw invite for the test. I took off from the 1st to the present thread, I've never commented. So this is my debut comment.

I'm so sorry for those who think that by sharing just the STRUCTURAL PERIPHERY one isn't playing a fair ground to them as they supposed. Truth be told, my performance at the interview was spurred by the amount of information I've got right from here: I've practically consumed ALL thread about the NNPC recruitment you can find on NL from several years back til present. So, I guess it is only right to arm to the teeth the next generation coming forth who may seek this LAYOUT.

My time was slated for 9:00am that day but I was at the venue at 7:18am just to ensure I avoided stories that touch the heart. It was then logical to conclude that I had to wait for two sets (7am & 8am) to finish before I go in as a 9am candidate. So I quickly approached the buildings (4 towers) but was instantly addressed to move back (this was by a military man, him no even fear say this guy wey appear so in this wicked suit fit b sth big poo for here already abi workers they carry placard for head na him I no know) for security reasons that I should locate a tree which was a stone throw distance from the towers. I heeded to instructions and left (before I go do strong head allow 'ahua' dirty me and my suit?�).

On getting under the tree, I met other people who were also waiting. Quickly some ladies engaged me into talking and we had nice conversation together before we were called for the 9am set.

We lined up like a troop of ant soldiers and moved in that accord. A man was busy shouting saying, "If your ORIGINAL documents isn't complete go back oo." They finally ushered us in a beautiful scene I've seen for a long time now and we were given instructions about what to do and safety lectures were also rendered in case of emergencies of which no one prays for. From there, again they move us to yet another more beautiful place, the amphitheater, this place is as chilly as a deep freezer but all thanks to my insulating suit I managed to stay calm and cool. While at this amphitheater, names of people were called and their panels send ushers to them for conveyance to locate their place of interviews. I waited about 1.5 hrs at the amphitheater before I heard my name. I quickly came out and another lady too was to follow with me in the same panel so we both will be interviewed. The girl no dull. She quickly introduced herself to me (I wonder where my mind flied to that I forgot courtesy - on a good day na me suppose start sef) I did same and later told me she studied Chemical Engineering of which I said the same too. It then soon appear to us all that our panel 16 is for ENGINEERS!

The usher finally led us through an 11 floor tower (via an elevator) and finally we reached. We met a guy already waiting and we joined him. I began to perceive my stomach rumbling. I quickly located their topnotch rest room with its sophisticated facilities and defecated (I no dull at all man gat free himself of some internal air. In order to do well, comfort is paramount). By the time I returned, I met the lady alone. Of which not up to 5 mins she too entered and I became next in line. After 20 mins she came out. My CV went in 6 mins later I was summoned.

When I entered I greeted the panel with reverence but not without boldness. They are all 'senior men' in the oil and gas sector and here I am before them. The Chief Panelist addressed me, "We have seen how good you are on paper (national awards o ti kpoju) your performance is very impressive and so we think meeting you in person will be good to know you." He urged me to see this as a mere interaction and never to look at it as an interrogation. I nodded and said thank you sir for this privilege.

Questions began from my final year project work which appeared on my CV about biofuel (remember at this point the NNPC recently picked interest in this field hence little wonder I didn't see them waste time asking me the usual question of "May we know you"wink. I gave them a piece meal of everything about biodiesel. The next question came about how I can add value to them. I perfectly answered that to the extend that the whole panel applauded and I was asked to give 4 answers to questions on safety which I did give 3 and on hinting the 4th one, them come help me as time no dey.

Finally, I was asked if I have a question. I asked them mine about how prepared are they to tackle the impending competitor they are about to meet in the person of Dangote (this dude is coming with a massive refining capacity). The Chief Panelist says, "Assumed we employed you, how will you help us tackle him? " I quickly gave them my prepared solution as I knew the question most definitely will be a boomerang hence the reason why I threw it in the first place. I was glad it all went well and at exactly 20 mins it was over.

I actually just comment here so that by the time I'll first herald the news someone will not say we've not seen you here before hence I'm lying. I look forward to seeing those who will succeed alongside with me as colleagues at the state oil firm... Cheers!!!

N.B:
2. Tailor your CV to them in a way you can defend everything you put in it as most of your questions may come from it.
3. Do a lot of research about the company (I prepared as though I'm going for MANAGERIAL position and not even EH position but as a GT, I armed myself as though I'm the GMD going to have a press conference).

Congrats dear! That biofuel issa gem. Congrats once again!

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by chuckard(m): 6:46pm On Jul 07, 2019
GeeRaoult:

N.B:

LOL. Congrats man.

You don put fear for the rest of us body finish. My CV is as plain as paper. i wonder where my questions will come from
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by EmmyteeTosin(m): 6:49pm On Jul 07, 2019
ogiby86:
what position did you apply for ?
GT
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by EmmyteeTosin(m): 6:50pm On Jul 07, 2019
chuckard:

LOL. Congrats man.

You don put fear for the rest of us body finish. My CV is as plain as paper. i wonder where my questions will come from
Don't fear man, not one question was asked from my CV
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nwachuGod: 6:56pm On Jul 07, 2019
darlinvalerie:

What did you apply for?

Monitoring officer
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by chuckard(m): 6:57pm On Jul 07, 2019
EmmyteeTosin:
Don't fear man, not one question was asked from my CV
Thanks. I just pray for the best.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by dave06(f): 7:15pm On Jul 07, 2019
Eggovic:

Same panel interviewed us Bro. Trusting God for the best

Same field... Same panel.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by dave06(f): 7:21pm On Jul 07, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:
Finally it's done and I can now focus on other things. I had my interview on Friday 5th July by panel 26 (mind you, what was on my invite was p37). I'm a computer science graduate and I applied for graduate trainee.
I was asked 5 questions from my discipline and I got 4 perfectly correct. I answered the question on safety which was on changing electric bulbs.
I was asked situational and behavioral questions one apiece. I was lucky enough for my panel to give me time to think out a good lie grin ...even when I gave a wrong answer, they still told me that it was not the perfect answer and asked me to try again. So I have to think about another lie which they accepted and nodded and wrote something down which I don't know what it was.
I hope someone finds this helpful.
Thanks

One of them even followed me out and gave me a firm handshake that lasted for almost a minute... He kept telling me that I did well.

Coincidentally, he had his Msc. in the same department I did. The man kept mentioning some profs and Drs in the department I knew. Wow! After feeling like I knew no one...

Meanwhile, had my interview on Tuesday, 2nd July.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeeRaoult: 7:30pm On Jul 07, 2019
Onyy94:

Congrats dear! That biofuel issa gem. Congrats once again!

Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MumJ4J: 7:30pm On Jul 07, 2019
nwachuGod:

Its not 100% on merit. When I was there I heard a lot of people calling people they know in the nnpc. Giving out info like their panel number and candidate number.

You may be right. The way some people are desperate to know their panel numbers supports your assertion. I hope they are not trying to influence their scores or illegally use some insiders with access to the interview documents to change their scores. Somebody needs to alert NNPC’s management to the possibility of this happening. The desperation for panel number is just too high. But God will surely favour His own, No shaking!

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vikoli1: 7:47pm On Jul 07, 2019
eddyville92:
No... But u need to have the originals of whatever you are bringing... The only thing that doesn't really matter is your Waec or Neco certificate.. U can use a printout for those.. But u must come with the originals of your degree certificate or statement of result, and your original NYSC certificate
Many thanks! I appreciate.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 7:49pm On Jul 07, 2019
MumJ4J:

You may be right. The way some people are desperate to know their panel numbers supports your assertion. I hope they are not trying to influence their scores or illegally use some insiders with access to the interview documents to change their scores. Somebody needs to alert NNPC’s management to the possibility of this happening. The desperation for panel number is just too high. But God will surely favour His own, No shaking!

Hahaha, you must be new to FG job process. Oya go and alert them.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MumJ4J: 7:54pm On Jul 07, 2019
klassd:

Hahaha, you must be new to FG job process. Oya go and alert them.

I’m not new to it. In fact, I have worked with a FG parastatal before, and that is why I know the atrocities junior staff commit without management’s knowledge.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.