Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,043 members, 7,810,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (309) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4825919 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 1:57pm On Jul 11, 2019
hayordeeji:
I like this guy already. Brilliant!

God bless your intelligence
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tonyewarri: 1:59pm On Jul 11, 2019
EmmyteeTosin:
Please anybody here knows anything about this company?. I got a mail from them this morning
Dear Applicant,

Sequel to your application for the role of a Farm Harvester / Cutter / Machine Operator, we are pleased to invite you for an interview at OWPPiN Limited.

Venue: KM 4, Ondo Road, Akure

Directions: Locate Oando Petrol Station on Ondo Road Akure Opposite Army First Gate, Take the road between Oando and Onward Aluminum, walk straight down past the trailers to the end of the road, take right walk down and take the next immediate left turn, our company is the second building on your left.

Date: Friday and Saturday 12th and 13th July, 2019.
I don't know why the description is looking like they are directing you to a babalawo! Which kain description be that!

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Astentino: 2:01pm On Jul 11, 2019
BenFlash:

I used to think like you, applying logic to explain everything. Yes your assertion makes so much sense ordinarily. However, you fail to understand that for the fact that everyone prays to God, only God sees their heart and know the genuine people. Secondly, out of the few genuine people, some carry the grace of working in NNPC while others have been destined to bring glory to His name in other spheres of life. Not that I am discrediting hardwork, but don't make the mistake of thinking that only your hardwork got you through because the "equation of prayers" has been balanced as everybody prays. If it is by hard work only, there are some people much smarter than you who didn't make it past the CBT for reasons as ridiculous as network failure.

Be guided, God is not man that you can use logic to decipher His ways, he can choose to give a madman a position you have worked and prepared so hard for just to make you understand that it is not by your power.

N.B. Just in case you want to profile me as one of those slackers who think God will come down and write exams for them, you will be wrong, I am a first class product but I always dedicate it to the One who made it possible. God bless you.

Hmmm well said
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by EmmyteeTosin(m): 2:09pm On Jul 11, 2019
Tonyewarri:

I don't know why the description is looking like they are directing you to a babalawo! Which kain description be that!
The description sef tire me
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 11, 2019
BenFlash:

I used to think like you, applying logic to explain everything. Yes your assertion makes so much sense ordinarily..
LMAO!

However, you fail to understand that for the fact that everyone prays to God, only God sees their heart and know the genuine people. Secondly, out of the few genuine people, [b]some carry the grace of working in NNPC [/b]while others have been destined to bring glory to His name in other spheres of life.

I am curious to know the quality of grace Dangote, Mark Zuckerberg, Wozniak, PMB and Bill gates have. cheesy

Not that I am discrediting hardwork, but don't make the mistake of thinking that only your hardwork got you through because the "equation of prayers" has been balanced as everybody prays. If it is by hard work only, there are some people much smarter than you who didn't make it past the CBT for reasons as ridiculous as network failure

Hard work is definately not enough, it would be silly to think so. Events are stochastic in nature. Time and chance influences the outcome of events and not wishful thinking hiding under the facade of grace grin
Secondly, is my comment on this section proof that I applied the job or took the CBT with you guys as purported by you? Don't you think it is a fallacy of false assumption?

Be guided, God is not man that you can use logic to decipher His ways, [b]he can choose to give a madman a position [/b]you have worked and prepared so hard for just to make you understand that it is not by your power.
Of all you wrote, the bolded is perhaps funniest and most disappointing.

N.B. Just in case you want to profile me as one of those slackers who think God will come down and write exams for them, you will be wrong, I [b]am a first class product but I always dedicate it to the One who made it possible. [/b]God bless you.

LMAO. Trust me, your first class degree is applaudable but sadly disappointing... judging by on your reasoning on this subject though. Secondly, how has your first class improved humanity? What break through have you made or what contribution to the society has your calibrated potential made? Boast with your degree only when it has made an impact. You need exposure beyond the shores of Africa.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2019
EmmyteeTosin:
Please anybody here knows anything about this company?. I got a mail from them this morning
Dear Applicant,

Sequel to your application for the role of a Farm Harvester / Cutter / Machine Operator, we are pleased to invite you for an interview at OWPPiN Limited.

Directions: Locate Oando Petrol Station on Ondo Road Akure Opposite Army First Gate, Take the road between Oando and Onward Aluminum, walk straight down past the trailers to the end of the road, take right walk down and take the next immediate left turn, our company is the second building on your left.

Please ensure you do your proper research before going oo, ritual killing is on the rise now. You can't be too careful and please if something in your spirit keeps telling you "don't go", kindly obey it, you are destined for greatness. God bless you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 11, 2019
DivineKayy:

This table you are shaking.

grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vyke2008: 2:15pm On Jul 11, 2019
Swargu:

From 1000, to 1200,to 1460...

Please who has anada sauce, you guys will not kill me with too much information..

My love for this thread increases everyday.

The 1460 is more like it..... I learnt the are employing about 1500.

Don't ask me how... just rumours!

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rexmy(m): 2:21pm On Jul 11, 2019
Funny people everywhere... grin
My advice is that "do not stop developing yourself: before your prayers are answered, while your prayers are being answered and even after your prayers had been answered".
Never forget your humble beginning and be kind to those you come across when you finally make it in life.
Best regards to you all!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mubanoni(m): 2:26pm On Jul 11, 2019
MTN Data Bundles
1GB - N550
2GB - N980
5GB - N2,350
500MB - N300
250MB - N200

AIRTEL DATA BUNDLES
1.5GB - N980
3.5GB - N2000
5GB - N2,300

GLO DATA BUNDLES
920MB - N550
1.8GB - N980
4GB - N1,900
7.2GB - N2,500
8.7GB - N2,900
12.5GB - N3,600
15.6GB - N4,600
25GB - N7,250

ETISALAT DATA BUNDLES
1GB - N980
1.5GB - N1,150

Call/WhatsApp 2348097572386 for your instant order... Thanks for your patronage.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vyke2008: 2:27pm On Jul 11, 2019
EmmyteeTosin:
Dear Applicant,

Did you apply for the job? If yes, then do your due diligence before going. Otherwise apply caution! Scammers everywhere!

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 2:29pm On Jul 11, 2019
Eggovic:

You're the one missing the point in his statement
Lol. Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BlackHummer(m): 2:51pm On Jul 11, 2019
BenFlash:

I used to think like you, applying logic to explain everything. Yes your assertion makes so much sense ordinarily. However, you fail to understand that for the fact that everyone prays to God, only God sees their heart and know the genuine people. Secondly, out of the few genuine people, some carry the grace of working in NNPC while others have been destined to bring glory to His name in other spheres of life. Not that I am discrediting hardwork, but don't make the mistake of thinking that only your hardwork got you through because the "equation of prayers" has been balanced as everybody prays. If it is by hard work only, there are some people much smarter than you who didn't make it past the CBT for reasons as ridiculous as network failure.

Be guided, God is not man that you can use logic to decipher His ways, he can choose to give a madman a position you have worked and prepared so hard for just to make you understand that it is not by your power.

N.B. Just in case you want to profile me as one of those slackers who think God will come down and write exams for them, you will be wrong, I am a first class product but I always dedicate it to the One who made it possible. God bless you.

How did God make your first class possible? This is the kind of teaching that kills people's creativity. Even bible says he gives sunlight to both good and bad people. If you study well, you will pass. If you work hard, you will succeed irrespective of your religios disposition. My cousin now doing masters in the US on NLNG scholarship said something about his department. There are chinese, Americans, Russians etc in his class who were on scholarship too and majority of them were athiest. They were all brilliant and he felt like the dumbest person in the class. This people will go clubbing on sundays and still come back and top the class with 2 or 3 Nigerians who think prayers is what works. This is not to say that prayers is bad, but how can you explain your self to Athiests who are doing exceedingly well.To me, i believe in God. Even if God wants to give you something, he will give you the tools needed to be competent in it. You are misunderstanding the point. When God says he is a God of justice, what does it mean to you? God help us all

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2019
vyke2008:

The 1460 is more like it..... I learnt the are employing about 1500.

Don't ask me how... just rumours!

Your rumour must be from one ''reliable'' sauce as well... grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Edicoco(f): 3:07pm On Jul 11, 2019
How reliable is your "source" or "sauce"?
Arysexy:
1000 GTs
400 EHs
60 Managerial Cadre.

Total of 1460 to be taken

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 3:12pm On Jul 11, 2019
All dis reliable sauces self...I get yam oo, who has a beautiful reliable sauce I can use.

APL will start coming in by next 2 weeks so we can rest.

Source: Reliable

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 11, 2019
RealisticJ:
All dis reliable sauces self...I get yam oo, who has a beautiful reliable sauce I can use.

APL will start coming in by next 2 weeks so we can rest.

Source: Reliable
that is the end of July? I doubt
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by symonpeetta: 3:26pm On Jul 11, 2019
Just did mine..

All the questions is not really different from what have been shared here, it's just that it's tailored for you.. You just gotta answer it your own way, confidently.

In the end, na God's grace go sure pass
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teccowills(m): 3:41pm On Jul 11, 2019
Panel 18 have made me lose all the hopes I had in this recruitment. I've moved on o.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 3:41pm On Jul 11, 2019
MENTE:

Bro the last part got me laughing damn hard ... totori me three times tototo..
las las this life we cannot kill ourselves
lol na so my brother....
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2019
BlackHummer:

How did God make your first class possible? This is the kind of teaching that kills people's creativity. Even bible says he gives sunlight to both good and bad people. If you study well, you will pass. If you work hard, you will succeed irrespective of your religios disposition. My cousin now doing masters in the US on NLNG scholarship said something about his department. There are chinese, Americans, Russians etc in his class who were on scholarship too and majority of them were athiest. They were all brilliant and he felt like the dumbest person in the class. This people will go clubbing on sundays and still come back and top the class with 2 or 3 Nigerians who think prayers is what works. This is not to say that prayers is bad, but how can you explain your self to Athiests who are doing exceedingly well.To me, i believe in God. Even if God wants to give you something, he will give you the tools needed to be competent in it. You are misunderstanding the point. When God says he is a God of justice, what does it mean to you? God help us all
bro you get time oh...China no follow god or the former see dem dey prosper...go check afghan and other middle eastern countries, dem don kill demself finish... make person just waka jeje inside life....i believe in destiny. if its meant to be it will...no god or prayer can change that..

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 4:10pm On Jul 11, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 11, 2019
BenFlash:

Wise individual
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 11, 2019
Tonyewarri:

grin grin
Lol....pls stop abeg. Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by shyneb: 4:20pm On Jul 11, 2019
BenFlash:

Finally saw something that caught my attention after reading through 307 pages. WOW!!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 4:28pm On Jul 11, 2019
BlackHummer:

Lol, if you study well you will pass, I agree. If you work hard, you will succeed, I also agree 100%. But let me ask you this, if the free oxygen you breathe is suddenly cut off, will you be able to still study or work hard?

Ask the so called brilliant atheist to create the sun and moon, I will humbly drop my faith and follow them.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 4:40pm On Jul 11, 2019
BenFlash:

Lol, if you study well you will pass, I agree. If you work hard, you will succeed, I also agree 100%. But let me ask you this, if the free oxygen you breathe is suddenly cut off, will you be able to still study or work hard?

Ask the so called brilliant atheist to create the sun and moon, I will humbly drop my faith and follow them.
you just dey commit fallacy upandan, can you prove your god created sun and moon...this is 21st century...no dey shoot yasef 4 leg

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by shyneb: 4:40pm On Jul 11, 2019
BenFlash:

You deserve chilled drink from me

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jumoke941: 4:45pm On Jul 11, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 11, 2019
Jumoke941:
It hurts to see our so called graduates say FCT will be added to the number of states. Have you ever seen anyone for Abuja state? People in Abuja are from different states in Nigeria, they are just based there. We have 36 states in Nigeria... Nawa o
shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 4:50pm On Jul 11, 2019
Jumoke941:
It hurts to see our so called graduates say FCT will be added to the number of states. Have you ever seen anyone for Abuja state? People in Abuja are from different states in Nigeria, they are just based there. We have 36 states in Nigeria... Nawa o

I'm really amazed at this your comment. You mean you do not know that there are aboriginal people in Abuja? shocked

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Xbee007(m): 4:50pm On Jul 11, 2019
BenFlash:

I don't intend to turn this important thread into a religious-mudslinging battleground but there are lot of issues wrong with your posts and I feel I have to address it.

Hardworking, luck and in the case of Nigeria, who you know, determine how far you go in life. It has nothing to do with prayers.

If it were all about prayers Nigeria won't be in the current mess we currently are in. Nigeria has the highest number of poverty stricken people in the world, how do you reconcile that with the number of religious houses and so called men of God that are all over the country.

In fact, it is pertinent to educate the future generations that prayers don't get answered but only hardworking, perseverance and luck that change societies.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.