Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4848274 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2019
the way some folks dey reason here just funny... Una no fit use una head...person go drop shit, Una go swallow and get worried, Una no fit use una head ni. . . think folks. . . someone don dey call egbon jarus again. .shey access bank na NNPC ni... abeg slide joor...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2019
souljar:

I was expecting you to respond... I even wanted to quote you cheesy

Lolz, why would say so? I interviewed the first day actually and I'm yet to get the alert.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ofelix15(m): 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2019
yungmin:

Lolz, why would say so? I interviewed the first day actually and I'm yet to get the alert.
same here, first day 9am batch.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 16, 2019
ofelix15:
I love this thread, it just keeps getting funny by the day.
haha.. True.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 16, 2019
Enireqx20:

You haven't received too?

I have received o, iya mi
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Greatken007(m): 1:20pm On Jul 16, 2019
That is exactly the situation, some persons even forgot to put down their account details and they are still hopeful. If you check back my previous chats here clearly that the team handling this process are made of of staff from different subsidiaries and they are working on a particular schedule . For now i doubt if one can't predict when the APL will be released, there are many factors that determines that. I just pray it will be released before the distribution of ministerial portfolios.
Arysexy:
Nothing connect successful and those that has not received alert.

NNPC board will seat to discuss the outcome of the oral interview.

NNPC will pay everyone that dropped his/her info at block D transport token.

The result is not even ready, so no correlation

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 1:20pm On Jul 16, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

I have received o, iya mi

Lol

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Inception(m): 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2019
Teaser4:
the way some folks dey reason here just funny... Una no fit use una head...person go drop shit, Una go swallow and get worried, Una no fit use una head ni. . . think folks. . . someone don dey call egbon jarus again. .shey access bank na NNPC ni... abeg slide joor...

Forget the hype. everybody will get paid. Sometimes we need to unwind a little to douse the tension grin

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2019
Not sure but I think it might be latest first. Did July 5 and I'm yet to get too and two friends who did July 6th messaged me that they got
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 1:22pm On Jul 16, 2019
yungmin:

That's the exact reason why. I recalled when you said that. Did mine the 2nd day. Anyway, no matter the order, our banks determine when we get it.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 16, 2019
Teaser4:

Lol... Local man yaf vex

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by flowwolf09: 1:22pm On Jul 16, 2019
A company can reimburse for mileage or out of state travel expense. Spurious connection should not be made between TP refund and Offer letters. There are less people who have received compared to those who have not received.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 1:24pm On Jul 16, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Lol... Local man yaf vex
lol boss...that thing dey annoying ni
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 1:28pm On Jul 16, 2019
I use zenith, any one gotten through their zenith account?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 1:29pm On Jul 16, 2019
Has anyone gotten from GTBank?

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Inception(m): 1:30pm On Jul 16, 2019
Aremolomi:

no
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 1:31pm On Jul 16, 2019
Aremolomi:

Yes. Have you?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 16, 2019
Aremolomi:
my friend uses Gtbank and he has gotten.. 20k Lagos. I use Gtbank but haven't gotten yet

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NigelCundy: 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2019
Some people forgot to drop account number like me. I have sent them a mail to remember me sha grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by poeticjustice(m): 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2019
I haven't o

Black11:
I use zenith, any one gotten through their zenith account?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 1:34pm On Jul 16, 2019
It’s implies that credit is not a function of bank , probably Batch!

mosgoon:
my friend uses Gtbank and he has gotten.. 20k Lagos. I use Gtbank but haven't gotten yet
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 1:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
Guess that answers it
poeticjustice:
I haven't o

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 1:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
Aremolomi:

What kind of batch is that?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 1:37pm On Jul 16, 2019
Enireqx20:

What kind of batch is that?
Batch B stream II grin grin grin
Local woman looking for batch and APL

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 1:38pm On Jul 16, 2019
mathology5431:

Batch B stream II grin grin grin
Local woman looking for batch and APL

I've gotten the first one, I'm waiting for the second and most important thing... My APL grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Inception(m): 1:39pm On Jul 16, 2019
mosgoon:
same here. Interviewed on the 8th, no alert

Abeg i need that money to recoup cost biko
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 1:40pm On Jul 16, 2019
Aremolomi:

Lol. Doesn't change the influence of bank, they may also not drop it at once.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 1:41pm On Jul 16, 2019
Inception:

same here. Interviewed on the 8th, no alert

Abeg i need that money to recoup cost biko
No worry, the upfront wey we go get for APL go cover am.
Local man thinking

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 1:45pm On Jul 16, 2019
larride:

Me wey no wan see the TP in the first place. Not after what AccessBank did.

Since I heard NNPC is going to refund back TP, my mind went back to AccessBank frontline recruitment last year where they sent back TP. They didn’t send to my best friend and I was laughing only for him to get mail for next stage some weeks later. He’s working in AccessBank now. cry

So if na TP go cause APL issue I no want, make them keep ham.

This ur post go give people goosebumps oo

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 1:46pm On Jul 16, 2019
mosgoon:

Yh. But for McKinsey Nigeria, they are much more forgiving, a good number of us were from Nigerian universities. But for McKinsey US, UK and similar, Then that applies fully.

Haha, Victor cheng.. I jacked his videos ehn, before my interview. By the way, he has a tutorial recording for case studies for McKinsey and Bain and the likes called LOMS (look over my shoulder) which is very good for McKinsey interviews.. But it's very expensive. I have them though and can send to anyone interested for free. Just send a pm for that strictly.
I've sent you PM too, try and send me that LOMS, I so much need it. Thanks bro.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Prettycomy(f): 1:48pm On Jul 16, 2019
Had anyone from port harcourt been paid?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 1:50pm On Jul 16, 2019
RealisticJ:

This ur post go give people goosebumps oo

Lol.

My fears might be unfounded or maybe I’m just paranoid but once bitten twice shy. I’m not saying NNPC will do the same thing AccessBank does. I’m just sharing my own experience regarding refund of TP and I can confirm that some companies do use it to compensate those that come for their interview and not successful especially those not from the state the company is.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.