Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4831978 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MRtristan: 10:31am On Jul 17, 2019
EmmyteeTosin:
Las Las which ever one of the two logics here works for me and my family.. I received alert and my brother didn't receive. So at the end of the day one person must receive APL in my house. Is God not wonderful like this.

Please did you guys write on same day?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by EmmyteeTosin(m): 10:32am On Jul 17, 2019
Enireqx20:

This alert or no alert analysis is beginning to look like rapture to me shocked shocked
I'm telling you, something we all wanted at a point now turned to something else.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by EmmyteeTosin(m): 10:33am On Jul 17, 2019
MRtristan:

Please did you guys write on same day?
Yes we did.. 6th July
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 10:33am On Jul 17, 2019
You guys should allow me to digress a bit because I can't hold it any longer...

Dear Nigerian graduates and potential NNPC staff, the words "Please" and "Kindly" connote the same thing, stop using them in the same sentence, it is hurting my eyes.

My sincere apologies for digressing, you all can go back to your Tf/APL conundrum.

Thank you

Signed.

President
Over-sabi Graduates Association of Nigeria

28 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by samylote(m): 10:34am On Jul 17, 2019
mosgoon:
links sent to first batch...second batch to follow soon.

Kindly include me in the next batch.
dmmsmmy@yahoo.com
Thank you.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 17, 2019
Enireqx20:

This alert or no alert analysis is beginning to look like rapture to me shocked shocked

Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Inception(m): 10:35am On Jul 17, 2019
BenFlash:
You guys should allow me to digress a bit because I can't hold it any longer...

Dear Nigerian graduates and potential NNPC staff, the words "Please" and "Kindly" connote the same thing, stop using them in the same sentence, it is hurting my eyes.

My sincere apologies for digressing, you all can go back to your Tf/APL conundrum.

Thank you

Signed.

President
Over-sabi Graduates Association of Nigeria

grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by flowwolf09: 10:37am On Jul 17, 2019
Macgyver1:

All this theory because you received alert yesterday. Yesterday you felt you have been compensated, guess you didn't sleep last night, this morning, you are here with a new twist.

FCC does not say you must employ the best, FCC says every state must be equally represented.

Their are people here who are currently in the TOWERS and they are really laughing at your wonderful analysis.

FYI and to enlighten you.

General principles and Formulae

Guiding principle and Formulae for the Distribution of Post

Each State of the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory shall be equitably represented in all national institutions and in public enterprises organizations.
The best and most competent persons shall be recruited from each State of the Federation to fill positions reserved for the indigenes of that State or the Federal Capital Territory.
Once a candidate has attained the necessary minimum requirement for appointment to a position, he shall qualify to fill a relevant vacancy reserved for indigenes of his state or the Federal Capital Territory.
Where the number of positions available cannot go round the States of the Federation or the Federal Capital, the distribution shall be on zonal basis but in the case where two positions are available, the positions shall be shared between the northern and the southern zones.
Where the indigenes of a State or the Federal Capital Territory are not able to take up all the vacancies meant for them, the indigenes of any other State(s) or the Federal Capital territory within the same zone shall be given preference in filling such vacancies. Provided that where the zone to which the preference is given fails to take up such vacancy the indigenes from any other zone shall be considered for the appointment.
Each State shall produce 2.75 per cent of the total work force in any Federal establishment while the Federal Capital Territory shall produce 1 percent for the indigenes of the federal capital territory provided that the Commission may adopt a range so that the indigenes of any state of the Federation shall not constitute less than the lower limit or more than the upper limit of the range as set out in paragraph 12(a).
In the case of distribution on zonal basis the Commission shall adopt another range such that the indigenes of a particular zone shall not constitute less than the lower limit or more than the upper limit of the range as set out in paragraph 12 (b).
The six zones shall consists of the following, that is—

North Central – Benue, Federal Capital Territory, Kogi,
North East – Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Taraba, Kwara, Nasarawa, Niger, Plateau, Yobe;
North West – Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Sokoto, Zamfara;
South East – Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo;
South-South – Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Rivers;
South West – Ekiti, Lagos, Ogun, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo;
Depending on the number of States within each zone, the Commission shall adopt three rangers such that the indigenes of any State within a zone shall not constitute less than the lower limit or more than the upper limit of the range applicable to the zone as set out in paragraph 12(c).

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Inception(m): 10:38am On Jul 17, 2019
for me, i would say we wait till 1:00 pm today if another round of alerts is seen by some of us

Till then, let me prepare for lunch. Hunger dey kill me for hia

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 07068455937Ta: 10:38am On Jul 17, 2019
Kindly help me send the LOMS as well dear Mosgoon at omileyetaiwo@gmail.com... I messaged you already thanks!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by iammiracle1(m): 10:40am On Jul 17, 2019
I think we should stop this conspiracy theories, its making some ppl feel bad and unnecessarily fidgety and its beginning to seem mockful, is this how we would behave when we get our APL?, Laugh inwardly and try to demean their efforts? Abeg everyone calm your balls and ti.tties down, it would be alright.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by flowwolf09: 10:40am On Jul 17, 2019
flowwolf09:

Each State of the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory shall be equitably represented in all national institutions and in public enterprises organizations.
The best and most competent persons shall be recruited from each State of the Federation to fill positions reserved for the indigenes of that State or the Federal Capital Territory.
Once a candidate has attained the necessary minimum requirement for appointment to a position, he shall qualify to fill a relevant vacancy reserved for indigenes of his state or the Federal Capital Territory.
Where the number of positions available cannot go round the States of the Federation or the Federal Capital, the distribution shall be on zonal basis but in the case where two positions are available, the positions shall be shared between the northern and the southern zones.
Where the indigenes of a State or the Federal Capital Territory are not able to take up all the vacancies meant for them, the indigenes of any other State(s) or the Federal Capital territory within the same zone shall be given preference in filling such vacancies. Provided that where the zone to which the preference is given fails to take up such vacancy the indigenes from any other zone shall be considered for the appointment.
Each State shall produce 2.75 per cent of the total work force in any Federal establishment while the Federal Capital Territory shall produce 1 percent for the indigenes of the federal capital territory provided that the Commission may adopt a range so that the indigenes of any state of the Federation shall not constitute less than the lower limit or more than the upper limit of the range as set out in paragraph 12(a).
In the case of distribution on zonal basis the Commission shall adopt another range such that the indigenes of a particular zone shall not constitute less than the lower limit or more than the upper limit of the range as set out in paragraph 12 (b).

North East – Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Taraba, Kwara, Nasarawa, Niger, Plateau, Yobe;
Depending on the number of States within each zone, the Commission shall adopt three rangers such that the indigenes of any State within a zone shall not constitute less than the lower limit or more than the upper limit of the range applicable to the zone as set out in paragraph 12(c).

Each state shall produce 2.75% of the total workforce... Chew on that.
The best and most competent persons from each state shall be recruited.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 10:40am On Jul 17, 2019
flowwolf09:

Lmao grin wonderful grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klem93(m): 10:44am On Jul 17, 2019
flowwolf09:

Bro/Sis from the way you even did this ur zoning self it just clearly show that ur source/sauce is tasteless.... Thanks for the concern about the alert.... We no wan hear anything again.... Carry your assumptions and go biko.... Local man cannot can again

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NigelCundy: 10:44am On Jul 17, 2019
flowwolf09:

Bros, please relax and stop being overly assertive with your claims. We just need to know if you have a reliable source or everything is based on your understanding of the system. Could you please just provide an answer to the simple question? Some of us are feeling tensed already. Thank you.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bankalert(m): 10:51am On Jul 17, 2019
Okay... I want to comment now...
This thread is just hilarious cheesy ... Local man is not moved by all this alert ish... Local man is watching from 3D and patiently waiting upon the Lord for his answer...peace!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 10:52am On Jul 17, 2019
flowwolf09:

Lol this guy you just made me call someone & I sounded like a clown trying to verify this rubbish you wrote up there.

Everyone keep calm..... Nothing like best 1%

Some people that have legit slot have not seen alert sef

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by flowwolf09: 10:52am On Jul 17, 2019
flowwolf09:

Check federal character.gov.ng. this is law friend not my zoning
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Afootee: 10:52am On Jul 17, 2019
I have just received 16k from nnpc

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by flowwolf09: 10:53am On Jul 17, 2019
klassd:

Lol this guy you just made call someone & I sounded like a clown trying to verify this rubbish you wrote up there.

Everyone keep calm..... Nothing like best 1%

Some people that have legit slot have not seen alert sef

Did you speak with an executive in SAP HR.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by pheiyth20: 10:54am On Jul 17, 2019
mosgoon:
haha..today has yet taken another turn..well, while everyone shouldn't take all claims serious about this Tfare-APL conundrum (remember yesterday someone said his source rubbished the idea, and now today the opposite..so different sources with contrasting feedback - a good sign of uncertainty)
but for fun lol, approaching this situation from a logical standpoint, why would NNPC re-imburse that early. Re-imbursement means expenses..so think of it this way, why would NNPC create expenses that early. All companies hate expenses/costs and try to reduce them at the slightest opportunity. So now let's assume there is a conspiracy theory (which i doubt) think this way ''HYPOTHETICALLY", as if you are NNPC.

why should we spend additional money that quickly for a certain number of applicants, remember we would like to cut cost. what could compel us to spend money on certain applicants this early. lets see our expenses at this stage concering Tfare and renumeration..

successful applicants renumeration + Tfare renumeration(for unsuccessful candidates) + Tfare renumeration (for successful candidates)...

I want to cut cost, which is dispensable?

i'm going to spend twice on successful applicants, i can cut that cost by not giving them their Tfare since i would still spend on them with the renumeration and then spend on Tfare renumeration for unsuccessful candidates.expenses become

successful applicants renumeration + Tfare renumeration(for unsuccessful candidates).

now this is assuming there is any such conspiracy which i once again doubt lol. The above is just for play grin thinking logically

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 10:54am On Jul 17, 2019
Afootee:

More alert are coming, all hypothesis put forward is hereby declared void

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 10:55am On Jul 17, 2019
Location?

Afootee:
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Afootee: 10:55am On Jul 17, 2019
martinsfm:
well, would have held water for me if a dude here did not say they called him to confirm his bank as there was an error which he confirmed and is it possible they have their candidates already when they just finished interviews barely a week. I'm talking about thousands of people.

I am the guy. I received 16k around 10am t
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by simplebb: 10:56am On Jul 17, 2019
Person get alert.... Wahala, like NNPC can I reimburse u guys back??

Person no get alert.... Wahala, like NNPC pay me now since na only few people get alert.

Some people like me, we got alert and didn't get alert.

This thread has got to be the most interesting thread of the year on NL.

Abeg, all these anxieties are uncalled for.

Let people rest mbok.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 10:56am On Jul 17, 2019
flowwolf09:

I spoke with the HR of your bank

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Afootee: 10:56am On Jul 17, 2019
Aremolomi:
Location?

Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nathphil(m): 10:57am On Jul 17, 2019
Afootee:
abeg when was ur interview. I need DAT MONEY today nnpc
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Arysexy(m): 10:57am On Jul 17, 2019
Afootee:

Abeg reject it and transfer to me cos according to local men here, those that have not received are d successful ones in their local selfish minds
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 10:58am On Jul 17, 2019
flowwolf09:

To slap you the hungry me

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 10:59am On Jul 17, 2019
Afootee:

Ibadan
Ehheeee we gather dey from the same state but I don't think I want the alert now oooooo!!!

Local man don't want again!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bulespephilo(m): 11:00am On Jul 17, 2019
mosgoon:
xfire!..long time already lol.

Sorry for the delay for those i planned to send to today (i.e those who pmed yesterday and early this morning) ..you all would get it overnight. for those who messaged me on discussions on my experiences..i'm sorry but wouldn't have time to reply most as there are too much. would only continue with the early conversations that were initiated with me.

for new pms wanting the LOMS, like i said, may be much later when i'm free before i have time to compile and attach to one dispatch list..it was time consuming and stressful enough for the early pms. That's the best i can do, i'm sorry.

Please bro me too. My email address is buluspephilo@gmail.com.
Thanks a lot Sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.