Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4835971 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 3:46pm On Jul 18, 2019
JonCina:

Nothing o, life goes on!
That was my case in the last recruitment (2012 or so).

Fast forward to 2019: all I lost in the previous recruitment 2012 will come back double!

Amen to that, I key into your faith bro

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 3:46pm On Jul 18, 2019
NoHatred:
Guy no matter. Just check. If na MIS guy send you, nai be say your name don enter the book of life. Just go celebrate. Thank me later.

Lol...How sure are you about this?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 3:46pm On Jul 18, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 18, 2019
JonCina:

Nothing o, life goes on!
That was my case in the last recruitment (2012 or so).

Fast forward to 2019: all I lost in the previous recruitment 2012 will come back double!

Wow... Really? This revelation is a serious threat to the proponents of the access bank theory.

By the way, I say AMEN to your prayer.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 18, 2019
NoHatred:
Guy no matter. Just check. If na MIS guy send you, nai be say your name don enter the book of life. Just go celebrate. Thank me later.

What

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 18, 2019
Sempumping:

What if there are more people asides those 2,and the banks are processing 1 at a time ...

You people should stop flooding this thread with nonsense .

You people are making local girl to fidget o... Lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ShittimPeter(m): 3:50pm On Jul 18, 2019
Sighs.....

Finally finished reading about 10 pages

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 18, 2019
Local man just cannot can for this thread again
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 3:52pm On Jul 18, 2019
Swargu:
Let me give small theory.

If the unsuccessful people were paid on Tuesday, by now they wouldn't have access to the portal again, so those praying no to see alert are you still sure you want that prayer to be answered?

The guy that said something about MIS and Compensation let me not lie I thought about it too but then it's just a theory too.

The unsuccessful candidates so far never heard from NNPC again so to see alert you are still in their mind.

Succesful candidates will be going back for medicals soon so they have been paid early, more will be paid, then they pay the rest later hahahahahahahaha... Just saying since we are all doing conspiracy theories.

Warm regards,

Another anguu...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by skana28(m): 3:52pm On Jul 18, 2019
ugopeter:
I'm yet to see any alert ������

July 5, 2019
12 noon
Panel 30
Access Bank

The details provided is not enough. Kindly provided the following:
1. DOB
2. Place of birth
3. State of Origin
4. Class of Degree
5. Your LOML

We need to verify all these before we pay you.

Signed:
NNPC Compensation Analyst

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by EmmyteeTosin(m): 3:52pm On Jul 18, 2019
Enireqx20:

So does this mean everyone who got interviewed on the 6th of this month was unsuccessful?
My brother and I na 6th,i received he no receive.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 18, 2019
skana28:

The details provided is not enough. Kindly provided the following:
1. DOB
2. Place of birth
3. State of Origin
4. Class of Degree
5. Your LOML

We need to verify all these before we pay you.

Signed:
NNPC Compensation Analyst

Lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by blackpanda: 3:58pm On Jul 18, 2019
Gianluigizona:
Ping! Ping!!
*picks phone*

Gtbank alert

Aaah!! Salary??!!

Local man is pleased. grin grin

How much please??
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TheMatrix3: 4:02pm On Jul 18, 2019
While we are almost getting to page 400 of this thread, may we use this time to appreciate the man that founded this thread @Themainman. Your name should be etched at the tower entrance. You should publish this book of theories aswear

16 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHatred: 4:02pm On Jul 18, 2019
Sempumping:

What if there are more people asides those 2,and the banks are processing 1 at a time ...

You people should stop flooding this thread with nonsense .
Abeg no vex ooo. But if you know anyone besides those two abeg tell me.

Well, what I am saying is based on my hunch (which hardly fails me), and observation. What do you think the secretaries were doing as the interviews were going on? In my panel, after each person was interviewed, it took another ten minutes before the next person was called upon. And other guys in other panels I know attested to that trend. Like flowwolf said, which I agree with, all successful candidates will be in the MIS. Soooooooo?

Abeg na just observation. Make nobody take am personal oooo

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 18, 2019
ugopeter:
I'm yet to see any alert ������

July 5, 2019
12 noon
Panel 30
Access Bank
Bros you read computer science or related course(s)?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2019
NoHatred:
Abeg no vex ooo. But if you know anyone besides those abeg tell me.

Well, what I am saying is based on my hunch (which hardly fails me), and observation. What do you think the secretaries were doing as the interviews were going on? In my panel, after each person was interviewed, it took another ten minutes before the next person was called upon. And other guys in other panels I know attested to that trend. Like flowwolf said, which I agree with, all successful candidates will be in the MIS. Soooooooo?

Another fight brewing... Lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nwachuGod: 4:06pm On Jul 18, 2019
mathology5431:

The VERIFIED he saw on his portal na to say VERIFIED TRANSPORT FARE HAS BEEN RECEIVED grin grin grin grin

How do I get to the portal. I have been trying the career.nnpcgroup.com but it doesn't open. I need then portal
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hopeall(f): 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2019
Please what is the full meaning of MIS?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DeeOne19: 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2019
You are talking brother! undecided

Proffessorr:

Lol.. No need to think, NNPC all the way!!

Like I used to tell my team members and juniors while in the Big 4, "Money is key"!!..

Those Partners will take profits with GeePee tank and then, give out tea spoon sized Profit sharing to other staff members
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHatred: 4:09pm On Jul 18, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Another fight brewing... Lol
Abeg I no get body for fight. I won do my medical jejely oooo. I no won make somnori blow my left eye so that NNPC go come say sorry.... ....... So I no dey fight ooooo. Who no agree with my theory abeg jejely waka pass oo
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 18, 2019
hopeall:
Please what is the full meaning of MIS?

Management information system

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BlackHummer(m): 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2019
Jarus:

Guys, pls don't use me as a basis for anything o grin

That said, any theory that believes some people will receive alert and some will not, cannot be true. It does not pass the test of common sense. NNPC will reimburse everyone that attended the interview and put down their account details. I insist, it does not have any correlation with success.

Pls for someone that missed filling his account details, how can he do that?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ozoebuka1(m): 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2019
NoHatred:

another anguu grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BlackHummer(m): 4:11pm On Jul 18, 2019
ChasteGhuy:
I have a question: wetin make person do if after all the waiting, neither allowee nor APL reach am? shocked sad

It means his village people are really on his case

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 4:11pm On Jul 18, 2019
NoHatred:

during my interview, i saw the chief panelists grading... four guys wey enter before me, dem scores dey between 70-77.. .. .. i wish everybody luck.. make i remind say I sabi a friend who the job sure for based on connect, he never received any money... NNPC job no npower...I no say after legs something go remain for boys... no think too much...

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BlackHummer(m): 4:12pm On Jul 18, 2019
Enireqx20:

The person will call their helplines.

Pls what is their help line? Is it those 2 numbers issued via sms?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by EmmyteeTosin(m): 4:13pm On Jul 18, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Management information system
Local man did you get your alert from that source like me??
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2019
BlackHummer:

Pls what is their help line? Is it those 2 numbers issued via sms?

I'm not sure bit you can try those
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2019
Teaser4:
during my interview, i saw the chief panelists grading... four guys wey enter before me, dem scores dey between 70-77.. .. .. i wish everybody luck.. make i remind say I sabi a friend who the job sure for based on connect, he never received any money... NNPC job no npower...I no after legs something go remain for boys... no think too much...

Na truth cha... Them fit one consider MERIT first just like university admission be...merit list na first batch... lol... VC list dey come last

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 18, 2019
EmmyteeTosin:
Local man did you get your alert from that source like me??

Lol... Are you trying to brew another theory?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 4:16pm On Jul 18, 2019
I hope my alert comes from MIS. Still waiting though!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.