Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (430) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4836080 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by damilola142: 5:46pm On Jul 20, 2019
Tatabonzo:
Congratulations people!!!Expect your calls from Monday. Resumption is from 1st August to 1st october!!!
Which Monday comingweek or upper
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 5:58pm On Jul 20, 2019
The bottle has been shook so very much so that their accomplice are left in a state of bewilderment, alas, bubbles rise to the top... The top of the towers cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2019
number5:
The bottle has been shook so very much so that their accomplice are left in a state of bewilderment, alas, bubbles rise to the top... The top of the towers cheesy

You mean NNPC Towers??
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fredkio: 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2019
Anyone from 11th here that has received alert?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sacx: 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2019
All these people conducting nairaland assessment with likes and share, I like and share everything for your info grin. You guys should relax and quit the conspiracy theories abeg.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2019
scobyy2007:
[Qquote author=number5 post=80463169]The bottle has been shook so very much so that their accomplice are left in a state of bewilderment, alas, bubbles rise to the top... The top of the towers cheesy

You mean NNPC Towers??

Is there some other tower much discussed about at this time in the history of the beloved country?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2019
Expect your payment by next week. Letters will start rolling from 24th july. source Legitt

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hopeall(f): 6:18pm On Jul 20, 2019
cdor777:

Dear Mosgoon

Kindly send the L.O.M.S tutorial into my email address *domainexpert77@gmal.com*.

This is the third time I will make the request.

Looking forward to receiving the tutorial in my inbox

Regards

Baba are you making request or commanding him?, abi did mosgoon travel with your kidney. He said he had stopped sending it a long time ago. Please get a chill pill. Better still, if NNPC employs you, you can get it for N100,000.

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2019
emekanath:
Expect your payment by next week. Letters will start rolling from 24th july. source Legitt

You want to do "Wednesday theory"?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 6:22pm On Jul 20, 2019
Na wa o.... Make person no get hbp for this thread one day. grin grin

Too much tension in this place. angry

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sotrue: 6:24pm On Jul 20, 2019
Recruitment paused till further notice, argue with your phone. Some management decisions are being deliberated on.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 20, 2019
Sotrue:
Recruitment paused till further notice, argue with your phone. Some management decisions are being deliberated on.
guy u will not understand. Tuesday list will be sent to FCC.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 6:27pm On Jul 20, 2019
Sotrue:

No need to argue believe whatever you want to.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by emiaby(m): 6:35pm On Jul 20, 2019
Based on the analysis so far it seems less people received the payment, while plenty are yet to be paid. My theory, they probably paid people they are calling soon a flat rate of 20k knowing fully well this are the chosen ones and would later pay everyone else based on distance much later.

Only a theory I repeat!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ChikezieUche: 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2019
ozoebuka1:
check the date i wrote again...i said 4th, not even a single person has been paid!!!

I know 2 people who were interviewed on 6th and got paid 20k
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 6:41pm On Jul 20, 2019
emiaby:
Based on the analysis so far it seems less people received the payment, while plenty are yet to be paid. My theory, they probably paid people they are calling soon a flat rate of 20k knowing fully well this are the chosen ones and would later pay everyone else based on distance much later.

Only a theory I repeat!

Your own theory get as e be o. not even every "alertees" but the only "20k alerteees". It's well.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 6:41pm On Jul 20, 2019
Sotrue:

You think NNPC is DPR? Where you are begging Alhaji Shakur to send you to Maiduguri grin

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Uricas(m): 6:42pm On Jul 20, 2019
emiaby:

Only a theory I repeat!
A theory that can't be proved, is that really a theory?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by uzoexcel(m): 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2019
i think ICT started on the 8th July and not 9th.
i did mine on the 8th, EH

cocococo:

Extrapolating from the Access bank theory, I want to say this. The best of each field, from CBT, was interviewed first of all before the people who scored lower. I believe qthe best of most of different specialties were invited July 1st and 2nd. However, for some fields like ICT, which probably started interviewing its candidates from the 9th, I still believe the best from CBT were called for the interview that day(July 9th). The lady you talked about didn’t perform as good as you in the CBT, accounting for why she was called on the 10th for her interview. This also explains why she got alert, and you didn’t get alert. She has been screened off. From the people who haven’t got alert, this is where the quota system will apply. People saying interviews were based on locations only, you are not entirely true. The fact that 4 of you called to an interview panel from the amphitheater were from a region doesn’t mean that everyone interviewed by the panel for that day was from the same region. After your set, the next 4 was probably from a different region. In my set, the four of us were all from Kaduna(July 2), but that that day, I still saw people who most likely came from Benin. Also some Lagos people were also interviewed 2nd July.

Well, no matter how we want to interpret it, the Access Bank Theory reigns supreme. Receiving alerts are definitely not good and is a bad marker. Well, this is just a theory. Time will eventually tell.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2019
All the days had ICT but GT and EH .....
uzoexcel:

i think ICT started on the 8th July and not 9th.
i did mine on the 8th, EH

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 6:56pm On Jul 20, 2019
emekanath:
does your source work in HR?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Urbanist2050: 6:58pm On Jul 20, 2019
Since submitting my application back in March, I haven't checked, remotely thought of or even remembered the existence of the NNPC Career portal until now that I came across it on this thread.

I relied solely on my email and SMS for correspondences from the NNPC. This recent renaissance of the existence of the portal prompts me to think it still has its use in the recruitment process

The status update of "completed" attached at the bottom page of the oral interview letter serves a purpose.

If we are a serious country, everyone can see his CBT and Interview results on the said portal. If interview scores are made transparently open, by the time APL start flying I am sure we wouldn't have much to complain about.

In the meantime, I suppose Notifications of Appointment Letter can be uploaded to the portal, attached to our various email addresses for download before going to the Towers and having the bar code scaned for verification.

Local Man from Kaduna sends his esteem regards to this lovely forum.

May success or failure in this exercise be a blessing to us all.

Thank you.

18 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2019
Urbanist2050:
Since submitting my application back in March, I haven't checked, remotely thought of or even remembered the existence of the NNPC Career portal until now that I came across it on this thread.

I relied solely on my email and SMS for correspondences from the NNPC. This recent renaissance of the existence of the portal prompts me to think it still has its use in the recruitment process

The status update of "completed" attached at the bottom page of the oral interview letter serves a purpose.

If we are a serious country, everyone can see his CBT and Interview results on the said portal. If interview scores are made transparently open, by the time APL start flying I am sure we wouldn't have much to complain about.

In the meantime, I suppose Notifications of Appointment Letter can be uploaded to the portal, attached to our various email addresses for download before going to the Towers and having the bar code scaned for verification.

Local Man from Kaduna sends his esteem regards to this lovely forum.

May success or failure in this exercise be a blessing to us all.

Thank you.

APL will be sent via NIPOST and DHL

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ezenmuo(m): 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2019
I've been following this thread for some time now. You guys theory and assumptions makes me laugh ma ass out. Why not take a chill pill, relax, prepare for the worst and still hope for the best. wink grin

NB: There was no specific day for any profession, for those quoting ICT.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Urbanist2050: 7:08pm On Jul 20, 2019
Okay. All the best.

klassd:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vyke2008: 7:08pm On Jul 20, 2019
klassd:

NIPOST still de exist?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 20, 2019
Can we connect the dots in this two quotes and come up with something..?
@emekanath...by next week,...it starts tomorrow...
@tatabonzo....by Monday....it's a day after tomorrow..
Local man will keep tab on u two...
emekanath:
Tatabonzo:
Congratulations people!!!Expect your calls from Monday. Resumption is from 1st August to 1st october!!!

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by EmmyteeTosin(m): 7:12pm On Jul 20, 2019
Macgyver1:

You think NNPC is DPR? Where you are begging Alhaji Shakur to send you to Maiduguri grin

Worse thing in this life na "see finish" wink wink wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Cochukwu: 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
Macgyver1:

Oboy, you no get joy!

You quickly carried out investigation on the guy. Lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 7:16pm On Jul 20, 2019
Cochukwu:

Oboy, you no get joy!

You quickly carried out investigation on the guy. Lol

Lol.. the guy wan bring unnecessary tension here...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by charlesu49(m): 7:21pm On Jul 20, 2019
vyke2008:

NIPOST still de exist?

Really?? Let me assume you have never used their service.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by kcjnr007(m): 7:24pm On Jul 20, 2019
ozoebuka1:
Does it mean not even a single 4th person got an alert on nairaland? No one has indicated so far!!!

4th and no alert yet

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.