Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (472) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4834808 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by qwertyboss(m): 12:58pm On Jul 24, 2019
hhhhhahhahhahhhhhhhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahah

hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah

hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha
hahaahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hhahahahahhhhhaahahahaahhhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

hahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahh.......

to be continued!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 24, 2019
bobowaja:
I think they should just share rivers and delta slots to Ekiti.. We have been cheated for so long. We sef get palm oyel o, so we are oil producing state grin grin grin

Don't worry, we don leave customs for una... Make una manage that one for now..lol

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 24, 2019
AstraLuna:

Whoever you are. This place was not created for graduates who can't compose and organise themselves over a process. The anxiety and irrelevant talks is misnomer to reasoning.

So yes I was not forced here. I am just concerned why you are here to disturb

Lmao... I hope some people would not develop high BP before this week ends...

If your heart no strong, kindly stay away from this thread o...

My candid advice cha grin

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 1:02pm On Jul 24, 2019
AstraLuna:
You all are making this look as if your life depends on it.

Geez take a break....

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 24, 2019
flowwolf09:

Na assurance i dey give you so.

Lol... Bros, na song be that one

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 24, 2019
Beeam:
Are u the one who created this place? How can u start defining the purpose when u weren't even there when it was being created?

Why are u too disturbing us with misnomer quotes pls?

Lol.. no be everybody get strong heart like you na
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by stevie55(m): 1:05pm On Jul 24, 2019
The funny thing is that, out of all the people I know that have the surest connection, none of them have received the Transport Fare reimbursement as I type.
None - not even one. wink

22 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by qwertyboss(m): 1:05pm On Jul 24, 2019
Life goes on men!
God is great all the time!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 1:05pm On Jul 24, 2019
Oya another theory, instead of NNpC to conduct 2 interviews like most big firms, they conducted one, and employed "2 line screening" after screening the first people, they pay them immediately, now they've screened out the second batch, and are now being paid.

July 6th or 2nd applicants are not the only people that have been paid, they've paid other dates too. And they're yet to pay some applicants on those July 2nd and 6th as well.

Note: IF APL is coming next week, THEN

Tfare should be concluded this week,

ELSE IF Tfare will continue to next week, THEN

Tfare will be paid weekly till APL comes in,

ELSE Tfare has no correlation with APL,

END IF.

Hahahahaha

22 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 24, 2019
bobowaja:

All the talks for just a simple solution.

Seize her phone and smatch it on the wall... She will stop disturbing u and other gentle souls... cheesy cheesy

My chest...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 24, 2019
Beeam:
Are u the one who created this place? How can u start defining the purpose when u weren't even there when it was being created?

Why are u too disturbing us with misnomer quotes pls?

Stop the noise....You and your local men are disturbing. I will keep repeating it. Its too much.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bankalert(m): 1:08pm On Jul 24, 2019
Nobody is talking about the candidates that did theirs on the 1st of July.... Why? Lol

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2019
joobseekar:
Oya another theory, instead of NNpC to conduct 2 interviews like most big firms, they conducted one, and employed "2 line screening" after screening the first people, they pay them immediately, now they've screened out the second batch, and are now being paid.

July 6th or 2nd applicants are not the only people that have been paid, they've paid other dates too. And they're yet to pay some applicants on those July 2nd and 6th as well.

END IF.

Hahahahaha

A switch statement should be better instead of a repeated else if.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Lmao... I hope some people would not develop high BP before this week ends...

If your heart no strong, kindly stay away from this thread o...

My candid advice cha grin

Why should I stay away when important updates are flushed away with irrelevant posts. All because of cheap popularity
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2019
joobseekar:

END IF.

Hahahahaha
You dey find fight ba?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2019
Bankalert:
Nobody is talking about the candidates that did theirs on the 1st of July.... Why? Lol

I did my on the 1st, no alert yet. Thousands of people have received this wonderful alert grin, more will receive!

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2019
Yankee man did his interview on 1st July (EH) but Yankee man is yet to get alert. Should yankee man be jubilating already? or sad?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 1:10pm On Jul 24, 2019
My alert o, NNPC please send my alert to me now shuu cheesy grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sleyanya1(m): 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2019
AstraLuna:

Whoever you are. This place was not created for graduates who can't compose and organise themselves over a process. The anxiety and irrelevant talks is misnomer to reasoning.

So yes I was not forced here. I am just concerned why you are here to disturb

Without her kind of people here do you really know how tensed up this place would be with the many Theories??

There's strength in our diversity.

Tolerance and good cheer is key.

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2019
AstraLuna:

Why should I stay away when important updates are flushed away with irrelevant posts

"Important update" is relative. What I've read on here so far are just speculations upon speculations with lot of good and bad smelling burnt sauces

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2019
klassd:

I did my on the 1st, no alert yet. Thousands of people have received this wonderful alert grin, more will receive!
U know of people interviewed on 1st that have gotten?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2019
Sleyanya1:

Without her kind of people here do you really know how tensed up this place would be with the many Theories??

There's strength in our diversity.

Tolerance and good cheer is key.

He or she.......This is not a comedy thread. Too much talk don't cure tension
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

"Important update" is relative. What I've read on here so far are just speculations upon speculations with lot of good and bad smelling burnt sauces

Then stop all the local men bull talk. Creating a clique and wasting the pages on this thread
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 1:16pm On Jul 24, 2019
AstraLuna:

Bros..... We have diverse personalities. You don't expert anyone or everyone to be like you...... Life will be too boring if we are all the same.

That been said, when last did u check ur BP? Pls don't quote me I am not feeling fine... angry

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Biggerboi: 1:16pm On Jul 24, 2019
flowwolf09:

Congrats you passed FCC and Mgt list.
List that has not even been sent to the management yet stop stoking unnecessary tension abeg

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 1:17pm On Jul 24, 2019
stevie55:
The funny thing is that, out of all the people I know that have the surest connection, none of them have received the Transport Fare reimbursement as I type.
None - not even one. wink

Lol what date did you do your interview? Mine was on the 1st.... I never see alert

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sleyanya1(m): 1:17pm On Jul 24, 2019
AstraLuna:

There's nothing too serious here Brov
At this point none of us can absolutely decide anything(APL , TF , Outcomes etc).

We've done our bits already. Some of us weren't even on this thread until this APL waiting process , what this means is that what goes on on this thread is not a determinant of your success outcome.

Chill & enjoy the thread.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 24, 2019
AstraLuna:

Then stop all the local men bull talk. Creating a clique and wasting the pages on this thread

Wasting pages lol... It's their book... Let them waste the pages.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 24, 2019
bobowaja:

Bros..... We have diverse personalities. You don't expert anyone or everyone to be like you...... Life will be too boring if we are all the same.

That been said, when last did u check ur BP? Pls don't quote me I am not feeling fine... angry5

Daft really that asking you all to maintain decency has now resulted to BP talk. Bobowaja or what you call yourself, focus on why we are here. You are one of the few who have deviated this thread with irrelevant praises, arguments and deductions on least topics. My advice: Limit it.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Wasting pages lol... It's their book... Let them waste the pages.

Nope its not theirs and its not yours. Okay?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by stevie55(m): 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2019
Dear God, please help me to be amongst the first set to receive APL.
I don't want "Has anyone that interviewed on 1st July gotten?", " Has any Abuja resident been called?", "Any EH with his/her APL?".
I look to You my Lord!
Guide me my great redeemer!!
I will testify!!!
Thank You Jesus for answered prayers.

43 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2019
Sleyanya1:

There's nothing too serious here Brov
At this point none of us can absolutely decide anything(APL , TF , Outcomes etc).

We've done our bits already. Some of us weren't even on this thread until this APL waiting process , what this means is that what goes on on this thread is not a determinant of your success outcome.

Chill & enjoy the thread.

Local woman, give this man 1 bottle of zobo abeg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.