Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (502) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4835908 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BMedia: 6:44pm On Jul 25, 2019
Proffessorr:

I hope you'll desist from acting like a demented being in your subsequent posts

Ignored.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2019
I can only tell my local men and women to keep tab on up...like u said 13th August is just upon us
flowwolf09:

August 13 na APL D Day. Its not far again.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by uthmanj(m): 6:53pm On Jul 25, 2019
Dear NNPC hopeful,
I am obliged to keep my promise of posting for the first time if APL did not drop before this thread reach 500. I am fulfilling that promise by giving a big shout out to all my colleagues on this journey. No matter the source or sauce, let us keep hope alive irrespective of the so called 'theories' that have divided us. I believe for us to come this far, God have a purpose for us in this project and we shall get to the tower by His grace.
Finally before I sign out and hibernate to my observing chamber, I will like to drop my own hypothesis and it is that APL will drop before this thread reach 600. This is based on the premise that Engineering student can only graduate after 500L. Graduation here is directly proportional to APL which is the VISA to th NNPC tower.
Looking forward to meeting all local men and women at the tower for induction by God's grace.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 25, 2019
Just saw a video where a Boko Haram captive claimed that Leah sharibu has been killed embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Proffessorr: 6:59pm On Jul 25, 2019
BMedia:

Grow some real balls and stop being an insecure irritant.

Pained troll grin

Indeed, some mothers do have them
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 25, 2019
Please has the fighting with your conscience stop..?
chidiebereuzoma:
Just saw a video where a Boko Haram captive claimed that Leah sharibu has been killed embarassed cry

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 25, 2019
vyke2008:

Bros, no one can vividly say or predict accurately how the payments are made.

I did my interview on the 8th of July, EH Mech Main, in my panel, we were all EH from different engineering disciplines... I had a chat with at least 6 of them. Civil, Electrical, Petroleum, Materials,...... I even remembered some guys who studied business and an accountant all interviewed by the same panel... How do you explain this? During my interview, the chief panelist asked me a question on structural analysis... but one of them quickly cut in and said 'the question is for civil, before he started bombarding me questions on mechanical seals....''

With my experience, I can tell you, no one can propagate a definite theory as to how the interviews were conducted or how the TF reimbursements are done.

I have been praying.... and will continue praying even after I receive my APL... God is faithful. God is merciful. God is grace!!!

NB. No alerts yet, from PH

Part of what your submissions are are my points exactly.

But:

I maintain that people with similar roles were grouped together for the interviews. That your panel interviewed accountants and business guys (who by the way are similar disciplines when grouped) does not change that.

Did you notice or hear from some people that interviewers were usually looking for theoretical answers to questions (textbook answers)?

The point I have maintained from the start is this: THIS RECRUITMENT DEFIES ALL THEORIES POSTULATED HERE.

Time will tell.

Peace!

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 25, 2019
Baba I sight you Sir!

Gbriels:
Wow .....I must say kudos to local men and women for keeping this thread going.....
@bobowaja
@mathology5431
@chasteGuy
@souljar
@beeam
@larride....the AB theorist, perhaps d dude that handled the access bank tfare later moved to nnpc and brought his idea.....my wonder is how u swiftly decode it
@local woman
@all
Sign
Coordinator
AOLMAW
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chigboboss: 7:23pm On Jul 25, 2019
Proffessorr:

Mtschwww.. The guy has nothing to say!!

Come guy I've noticed you've been very rude on this thread angry

Can't you make your points without sounding like a classless motor park tout? Are you the only one that received alert? Haba.

I've been viewing from the side but I think your senseless behavior needs to be called out.

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 25, 2019
Local man VERY nearly raise some faint hearted dudes bp by100% last night....but thanks to larride and BOBOWAJA, they came to their secure
Beeam:
Baba I sight you Sir!

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Proffessorr: 7:26pm On Jul 25, 2019
Chigboboss:

Come guy I've noticed you've been very rude on this thread angry

Can't you make your points without sounding like a classless motor park tout? Are you the only one that received alert? Haba.

I've been viewing from the side but I think your senseless behavior needs to be called out.

I see you're really pained.
Sorry o

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by QuotaSystem: 7:36pm On Jul 25, 2019
BMedia:

I will not be as measured in my next response to you.

I expect you're a matured, stable individual with a grip on his emotions.

Respect yourself and be guided.

Class!

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 7:45pm On Jul 25, 2019
Gbriels:
Local man VERY nearly raise some faint hearted dudes bp by100% last night....but thanks to larride and BOBOWAJA, they came to their secure
Lol....
That bros no just get joy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 25, 2019
Gbriels:
Please has the fighting with your conscience stop..?
I gave out the info I got to some guys who sent me a pm. Please bro the reason why I didn't say anything openly here are
1.) I believe this source
2.) I know how polarized this house is
3.) it will be unethical for me to divulge such information explicitly on a public platform like this
4.) people will make nonsense of it when it's not conforming to the earlier stand.
5.) I'm somehow superstitious, so I believe acting recklessly will affect my luck. I'm really superstitious.
I'm sorry brother

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hopeall(f): 7:56pm On Jul 25, 2019
Macgyver1:

My friend stop this nonsense, nothing was contracted out to any consultants.

Unfortunately, gullible persons will fall for his scam!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BMedia: 7:59pm On Jul 25, 2019
Proffessorr:

Indeed, some mothers do have them

Ignored.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Prymestrr(m): 7:59pm On Jul 25, 2019
smartkester:
wrong assertion bro..everybody would get paid whether successful or not..the Tfare has nothing to do with successful or not you people should stop your false assertions please and be positive
Assertions are never false or true bro. They are just what they are; "Assertions".
#Just saying lipsrsealed
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2019
Jarus n mosgoon big boys when I grow up I would like to b like u
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHatred: 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2019
Sempumping:
I can't imagine how some of the hopeful's are doing mentally cry .
It is not weeding process ,no list of successful candidate yet

Keep your mind at rest however,it is pertinent to note that you have about 20% chance of being successful. (Tough race)

Me I need the Tfare ,tomorrow is Friday ,I have to flex the money .

I think majority(if not all )would be paid by nextweek(salary week).I won't explain further o
Same old story. No one knows the reason for the delay. If you know tell us.

Besides, I thought they said the list has been submitted to FCC?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Prymestrr(m): 8:08pm On Jul 25, 2019
Teaser4:
bro I don confirm already...ive seen that...all dates have been paid....loud and clear...
Do you know any 11th june candidate originally scheduled for 8th june that has been paid?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tayowiseone: 8:09pm On Jul 25, 2019
It is hoped that this recruitment will be concluded before the house of reps committees take off fully. The speaker has appointed committee chairmen today. I just pray it doesn't affect the process negatively
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by monlawal(m): 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2019
I am curious and I want to know. I hope you find it worthy to share the info to this mail dlaw.officialmail@gmail.com.

Thank you in anticipation
chidiebereuzoma:

I gave out the info I got to some guys who sent me a pm. Please bro the reason why I didn't say anything openly here are
3.) it will be unethical for me to divulge such information explicitly on a public platform like this
4.) people will make nonsense of it when it's not conforming to the earlier stand.
5.) I'm somehow superstitious, so I believe acting recklessly will affect my luck. I'm really superstitious.
I'm sorry brother
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:

I'm sorry brother

Good points. But you really shouldn't have mentioned it at all if you had no intention to share. It defies your logic of confidentiality.
"I got an info from A, I don't want to share it with B, C, D. I know B, C, D are tensed with circumstances surrounding the info, I tell B, C, D I have an info, They ask me, I don't tell them because I initially never wanted to...." You see where the logic fails

So telling B, C, D you have an info without intending to tell them must stem out of something different than confidentiality, ethics and "superstition".. Possibly boiling than to the inherent human nature to like having publicly, what others want. It's still okay though. But fun to think of

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 8:15pm On Jul 25, 2019
Buhari is an anticorruption agent
He is the minister of petroleum
Mind u NNPC is an agency under the ministry of petroleum

So Senate n Rep are very careful not to offend baba
tayowiseone:
It is hoped that this recruitment will be concluded before the house of reps committees take off fully. The speaker has appointed committee chairmen today. I just pray it doesn't affect the process negatively

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bankalert(m): 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:

I'm sorry brother
From No. 5 above, i can deduce that you have been told by the "HR", that those that have received Tfare are the chosen ones for APL. cheesy cheesy...

This is because you have also been paid as you stated earlier and you were interviewed on Day 2, and you think spilling it out will affect your luck. The earlier stand you are referring to in No. 4 is the access bank theory, of which the above I deduced goes against cheesy

I hope that "works out" for "you" though... Else it will just be sad.

It stills remains TF/NO TF is not equal to APL gbam!

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 8:20pm On Jul 25, 2019
Who b alertee
Bankalert:
From No. 5 above, i can deduce that you have been told by the "HR" that the alertees are the chosen ones for APL. cheesy cheesy... This is because you have also been paid as you stated earlier and you were interviewed on Day 2 and you think spilling it out will affect your luck...i hope that "works out" for "you" though... Else it will just be sad.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 8:25pm On Jul 25, 2019
Gbriels:
Wow .....I must say kudos to local men and women for keeping this thread going.....
@bobowaja
@mathology5431
@chasteGuy
@souljar
@beeam
@larride....the AB theorist, perhaps d dude that handled the access bank tfare later moved to nnpc and brought his idea.....my wonder is how u swiftly decode it
@local woman
@all
Sign
Coordinator
AOLMAW
grin grin grin We are here, we are watching and we are trying our best to keep local people safe. grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Proffessorr: 8:25pm On Jul 25, 2019
[quote author=BMedia post=80628083][/quote]

Unfortunately, it's true!
.. Just like I'm having to deal with you on this platform
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bankalert(m): 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2019
Ukodo1123:
Who b alertee
those that have received tfare
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nonsovich(m): 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 8:29pm On Jul 25, 2019
Bankalert:
From No. 5 above, i can deduce that you have been told by the "HR", that those that have received Tfare are the chosen ones for APL. cheesy cheesy...

This is because you have also been paid as you stated earlier and you were interviewed on Day 2, and you think spilling it out will affect your luck. The earlier stand you are referring to in No. 4 is the access bank theory, of which the above I deduced goes against cheesy

I hope that "works out" for "you" though... Else it will just be sad.

It stills remains TF/NO TF is not equal to APL gbam!
tfare cant be for chosen ones.... non alertee...awa ni chosen one...

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.