Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (558) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4833000 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 30, 2019
I and my friend just received alert 3k, Abuja
Deactivating now

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sib55: 10:52am On Jul 30, 2019
Clifwoods:

9am

now that u re not sure of the time!
re u sure u were interviewed at all??
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 30, 2019
Clifwoods:

9am

9am, from 8a.m. Lols. Please enjoy ur 20k. You can have fish, meat, drink, et cetera. Don't mind them, screenshot or not, na ur money ni...lols. Those asking for screenshot like me no get share for am. So...keep the money, keep the screenshot...lols
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 10:54am On Jul 30, 2019
Klassdann:
Deactivating now

What are you deactivating?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 30, 2019
Klassdann:
Deactivating now

Why are you de-activating na..?? grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 30, 2019
Klassdann:
Deactivating now
Wetin dey pursue you? grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tayowiseone: 11:03am On Jul 30, 2019
What's your interview date please

Klassdann:
Deactivating now
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 30, 2019
Some people here are just building up our tension. If you received an alert, post the screenshot.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 11:13am On Jul 30, 2019
Lol.... Why is everywhere suddenly quiet? grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 11:15am On Jul 30, 2019
Enireqx20:
Lol.... Why is everywhere suddenly quiet? grin

Evil alert/alarm has humbled some local men...

They cant fit can grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 30, 2019
Local man just checked his balance, and didn't not receive alert. He is indifferent about the alert anyways
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 11:17am On Jul 30, 2019
number5:

Evil alert/alarm has humbled some local men...

They cant fit can grin

Hmmm.... I don't believe alert is evil. Nnpc promised to reimburse our tfare, which they're doing. Please if u no need the money, pm me for my account details grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 30, 2019
hayesconcept:
Congratulation bro, welcome to NNPC

Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 11:20am On Jul 30, 2019
Enireqx20:

Hmmm.... I don't believe alert is evil. Nnpc promised to reimburse our tfare, which they're doing. Please if u no need the money, pm me for my account details grin

NNPC will sent yours asap since you need it grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 11:20am On Jul 30, 2019
Enireqx20:

Everyone knows its not evil..

Just for the fun of it ma..
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by simplynace(m): 11:33am On Jul 30, 2019
Black11:

This is definately something to ponder on, but it wasnt stated if the positions were meant for multiple employment.

It was actually. On hotnaijajobs, for each department it is stipulated the number of slots available for the units in the department. This is for EH tho.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 11:34am On Jul 30, 2019
tejiri4:

NNPC will sent yours asap since you need it grin

I was one of the first people to receive o
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 11:35am On Jul 30, 2019
I don dey refresh my phone tire...o. July 1st, EH, Abuja. No alerts

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 11:35am On Jul 30, 2019
One fact is indisputably common accross nairaland, it has a vast pool of intelligent minds. however, the level of immaturity displayed by certain individuals sometimes, makes me ask myself how i got here, we are actually here to get informed and catch fun, but sometimes some extreemes gets at me, can't we just have fun without crossing the lines, going all the way to post fake evidence, double monikers, raising false alarm, is childish if you ask me and is a threat to the primary reason why we are here. to the FBI's in the house, anyone doubling monikers in my own opinion will be alright las las when APL finally drops, let him/her enjoy his/her audience while it lasts, You can only hope that they grow up, Finally my apologies to oga jarus,pls lets mind how it is we involve him in our jokes, Every human here deserves to be respected, jarus is a well known brand, particularly in this field and his integrity shouldn't be taken for fun at any point, i may be wrong but i want to believe he is a little aged than 50% on this thread and that alone means something too, pls lets Exercise some moderation as we continue having our fun. I sincerely wish everyone of us all the best cuz truth be told, Naija no easy. Thanks.
Future Card Carrying Member
Chattered Institute Of Local Men and Women.
C.I.L.M.W

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 30, 2019
Enireqx20:

So you expect nnpc to tell you explicitly during interview that they will only be reimbursing those that didn't... I'm not saying anything ooo.
Don't quote me abeg. I dey write php code

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 11:37am On Jul 30, 2019
I care less about the alert..... As long as I am among the last to receive. No need for rush cool

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 11:41am On Jul 30, 2019
I really do not see the big deal in posting evidence here if you got paid. This is a very sensitive period and it’s really unfair to behave just anyhow.
Also, please what does ‘seconded’ mean. Talking about some Nnpc employees deligated to Nlng project. Would they still be in Nnpc payroll or Nnpc is giving them to Nlng.
Furthermore I heard someone say Nlng pays more than Nnpc which I still don’t understand how.
Thanks for the anticipated response.
God bless you.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 11:43am On Jul 30, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:

So you expect nnpc to tell you explicitly during interview that they will only be reimbursing those that didn't... I'm not saying anything ooo.
Don't quote me abeg. I dey write php code

Hehehe this table you are shaking, still expecting alert and APL.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 30, 2019
Macgyver1:

Hehehe this table you are shaking, still expecting alert and APL.
but that's the truth na. I'm not saying or implying anything. But I know about public relations
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHatred: 12:01pm On Jul 30, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:

but that's the truth na. I'm not saying or implying anything. But I know about public relations
So your conscience has finally allowed you to speak? And all along what your conscience has not allowed you to spit out is your knowledge about public relations. Na wa.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SplendidX(m): 12:04pm On Jul 30, 2019
simplynace:

It was actually. On hotnaijajobs, for each department it is stipulated the number of slots available for the units in the department. This is for EH tho.

Link pls..

Thank You!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 12:04pm On Jul 30, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:

Now I know that the information you were hiding favors those that have not received alert

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 30, 2019
Gbyms:
I really do not see the big deal in posting evidence here if you got paid. This is a very sensitive period and it’s really unfair to behave just anyhow.
Also, please what does ‘seconded’ mean. Talking about some Nnpc employees deligated to Nlng project. Would they still be in Nnpc payroll or Nnpc is giving them to Nlng.
Furthermore I heard someone say Nlng pays more than Nnpc which I still don’t understand how.
Thanks for the anticipated response.
God bless you.
Nlng pays more than NNPC ..
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHatred: 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2019
Macgyver1:

Now I know that the information you were hiding favors those that have not received alert
And it's based on his knowledge of public relations.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2019
Sempumping:

Secondment "
It's like an "outside posting" for training purposes

By the way I just received alert 33k ...I travelled all the way from Ghana grin

which date was your interview?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Playzer: 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2019
Sempumping:

Secondment "
It's like an "outside posting" for training purposes

By the way I just received alert 33k ...I travelled all the way from Ghana grin
shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.