Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (555) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4832358 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 30, 2019
Gutih:
I'm for peace today and would intuitively observe today's potential wave of alerts.

But in the meantime, I'd watch both the @mosgoon and @inrainbows accounts. Looks like someone is at it again but I'm not certain.
lol, I expected this. Anyone claiming to "asslick" as you people would say is a fake moniker. Well. Me I don't care one bit about any useless accusations. Come and catch me in my house. I don't even use nairaland like that and only came here cis of nnpc so I don't mind going back to observing. What a thread.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 8:50am On Jul 30, 2019
olatunji1187:
In as much that I have read so many comments here, there are some truth we need to tell ourselves.

1) There's no correlation whatsoever with TF and APL (although I'm yet to receive alert), but the fact is that if there's correlation, it means the recruitment exercise has been concluded for the past 3wks when people started receiving alerts.

2) How did people know the actual numbers of candidates that NNPC want to recruit? It's completely wrong to say 1000 or 1200.
I even heard some people says it's 950 GT and 250 EH. I recently speak with my brother, who's one of those in the panel that interviewed candidates, I asked him how true is the 250EH figure... He just laugh, and said "but you know that NNPC advertised for 218 different positions (you can also go back n check the advertisement on hotnigerianjobs or any other place where you see the advert before), Even if we want to engage just 3 candidates per position, it's way more than 250"... He just told me to relax n focued on things I'm doing presently.

3) You guys have to calm down as many many people will be engaged.

4) but Even if they want to engage over 3000 people, APL is not going to be for everybody... Let's just pray that we excel in our life's endeavor.

Your brother told you there is no correlation between TF and APL or you didn't care to ask because it was childish to ask?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 8:52am On Jul 30, 2019
Lemme goan duplicate myself and look for trouble... cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 8:52am On Jul 30, 2019
olatunji1187:
In as much that I have read so many comments here, there are some truth we need to tell ourselves.

1) There's no correlation whatsoever with TF and APL (although I'm yet to receive alert), but the fact is that if there's correlation, it means the recruitment exercise has been concluded for the past 3wks when people started receiving alerts.

2) How did people know the actual numbers of candidates that NNPC want to recruit? It's completely wrong to say 1000 or 1200.
I even heard some people says it's 950 GT and 250 EH. I recently speak with my brother, who's one of those in the panel that interviewed candidates, I asked him how true is the 250EH figure... He just laugh, and said "but you know that NNPC advertised for 218 different positions (you can also go back n check the advertisement on hotnigerianjobs or any other place where you see the advert before), Even if we want to engage just 3 candidates per position, it's way more than 250"... He just told me to relax n focued on things I'm doing presently.

3) You guys have to calm down as many many people will be engaged.

4) but Even if they want to engage over 3000 people, APL is not going to be for everybody... Let's just pray that we excel in our life's endeavor.

Another one grin grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 30, 2019
Jarus:

Oga, I be kid. You cannot say "HE tells white lies" and say it is a general statement. The last time I checked HE is not a pronoun for PEOPLE but a specific person.

But not to worry, it comes with social media participation.

Oga Jarus no vex oh abeg
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 30, 2019
To be honest, I want APL to come earlier then resumption to be around October or November. I want to finish some things first if possible.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 30, 2019
Jiang:
To be honest, I want APL to come earlier then resumption to be around October or November. I want to finish some things first if possible.
I pray resumption is next year January. Fresh start

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Edidiong25: 8:57am On Jul 30, 2019
larride:

Another one.

Why is it always someone you guys know. Why not yourself? Una own head reject APL? undecided
savage...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 30, 2019
inrainbows:

Upfront things, this my guy sabi well well

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 8:59am On Jul 30, 2019
inrainbows:
That means you don't value nnpc. They need you... well they need me latest in September, I dunno about you. grin

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 30, 2019
Jiang:

Upfront things, this my guy sabi well well

LOL. You get! Start the year with Full upfront chilling.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 30, 2019
BenFlash trying desperately to retreat to his corner after a missed jab below the belt... Instead of apologizing jejely and preserving his forner stance asa Church person, he's trying unsuccessfully to redirect and paint Jarus as stuffy...

Jarus is however having none of it. He's saying Pastor BenFlash, u deserve koboko

Jarus:

Oga, I be kid. You cannot say "HE tells white lies" and say it is a general statement. The last time I checked HE is not a pronoun for PEOPLE but a specific person.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 30, 2019
Baba issa woke ass....

Fool me twice, shame on me....

Gutih:
I'm for peace today and would intuitively observe today's potential of alerts.

But in the meantime, I'd watch both the @mosgoon and @inrainbows accounts. Looks like someone is at it again but I'm not certain.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 9:04am On Jul 30, 2019
Jarus:

You saw the "He" but refuse to see the part where it says "who doesn't?" conveying generalisation.

My apologies if my comment offended you, it was actually meant to lighten up the mood here. No offense intended

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 9:04am On Jul 30, 2019
TONYHOPKINS:
No long talks... Go ahead an verify my claims my modification of my posts were purely on advise and security threat. Well lets wait for the NNPC official update
If you truly have this strong sauce or very reliable and verifiable claims about this nnpc recruitment info, you shouldn't be sweating profusely to impress us here. I mean, you could just end with "if anyone do not believe, it's their loss".

You claim you re going to church few post after you dropped that bombshell, (me thinks that it ll take a very long time before you come back here) to my surprise, you back in few minutes with frequent posts.

Don't shoove your info into our throats, most of us thinks it's a better pill to swallow.

There's a reason why you don't see gold littered everywhere. Silence is golden.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 9:04am On Jul 30, 2019
Andre92:
Many persons are just here dishing out fake news. I dont knw when APL will be out but I don't tink it would be anytime soon. I knw a frd we both did our Msc together is the US with very strong connect. I was shocked when he told he already had his Apl long b4 the interview started and he has been told to report back in December.

Lets all stop spreading annoying theories and just pray to God for grace because naija tire me.
Guy you for stay put for America or better still enter Canada na.
Why you come back to naija

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 30, 2019
We are all frauds until apl gets here dude.

Whom u trust is ur biz.

Perhaps if I start sharing the LOMS I got from uncle Mosgoon using a different moniker, ud trust me too?

inrainbows:

I trust him more than you. You seem more like a fraud to me than him lol. I never believed the accusations one bit

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 9:06am On Jul 30, 2019
Trust issues everywhere...

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NigelCundy: 9:09am On Jul 30, 2019
At the expense of another person?

Look sir, except you're paid to entertain people through your jokes, next time you want to tell one, please use yourself or refrain from using other people.
You're welcome.

BenFlash:

You saw the "He" but refuse to see the part where it says "who doesn't?" conveying generalisation.

My apologies if my comment offended you, it was actually meant to lighten up the mood here. No offense intended

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 30, 2019
Surprised u are just realizing that's the original intent (to make u go back to observing).

Cos who needs one more theorist with no sauce when larride, flowwolf, cocococo, teaser4 etc. are still here.

inrainbows:
lol, I expected this. Anyone claiming to "asslick" as you people would say is a fake moniker. Well. Me I don't care one bit about any useless accusations. Come and catch me in my house. I don't even use nairaland like that and only came here cis of nnpc so I don't mind going back to observing. What a thread.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 30, 2019
grin grin
Ode ni bobo yi sha....

souljar:

undecided Oya receive impact...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 9:14am On Jul 30, 2019
NigelCundy:
At the expense of another person?

Look sir, except you're paid to entertain people through your jokes, next time you want to tell one, please use yourself or refrain from using other people.
You're welcome.

First of all, I owe you no explanation but I am gonna address it once and for all. The joke was borne out of the known fact that no one is perfect. As mortals, it is in our nature to tell lies every now and then. However, my apologies to him was not because I felt I did something wrong but because he felt offended. I rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 30, 2019
OBS ....

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Uricas(m): 9:14am On Jul 30, 2019
Andre92:
Many persons are just here dishing out fake news. I dont knw when APL will be out but I don't tink it would be anytime soon. I knw a frd we both did our Msc together is the US with very strong connect. I was shocked when he told he already had his Apl long b4 the interview started and he has been told to report back in December.

Lets all stop spreading annoying theories and just pray to God for grace because naija tire me.

Laughs! And you believe your friend and find it necessary to share it here without any proof? God will help you.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 30, 2019
Should we goan do an internet surf to match his ip to social mefia profiles and get his picture too?

Eggovic:

Anthony Oko
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 9:16am On Jul 30, 2019
Eggovic:

Anthony Oko

shocked shocked who is Anthony Oko? so many FBI on this thread.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 30, 2019
Baba is still apologizing grudgingly ni sha.

If u no b pastor nko? This guy stubborn gan oh..

BenFlash:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:19am On Jul 30, 2019
Beeam:
Ode ni bobo yi sha....

Mba nahan tar... Aondo a yima ve keng. Who you de follow speak yoruba with? Commentator

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chester7: 9:20am On Jul 30, 2019
tejiri4:

Another one grin grin grin
by DJ Khaled
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 30, 2019
The Shell graduate trainee thread has gone sour!

Give it up for NNPC trainee thread! grin grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.