Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (579) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4835333 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 7:30pm On Jul 31, 2019
Slammmmmmmm:
I am looking forward to the day they will attend to candidates that had their interview on the 5th, I'm sure heaven will let loose that day.

We've got the popular guys here that were interviewed on that day, from Larride, Tejiri, Teaser4, Mosgoon, Egbon Ja*** and some other important candidates.

I can feel it sha cool shocked
bro all dates don get alert...no be today I dey talk am here... maybe e go rotate reach us soon...na y I dey wonder the pattern and how dem dey disburse the funds like that....

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by samalli592: 7:30pm On Jul 31, 2019
ifylanks:
i had my EH interview on the 6th,1.30pm from portharcourt,and i am yet to recieve my alert.has anyone on the 6th,1.30pm recieved an hallert?

Same day, same time, EH as well and I got my alert with the 1st batch. I came from Lagos however.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ingenium(m): 7:31pm On Jul 31, 2019
klassd:

One is paying successful candidates & the other is paying lipsrsealed

Please expatiate...... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 7:31pm On Jul 31, 2019
moogoogaipan:
flowwolf 1% have so far passed the 80% threshold truth limit...
As long as their is no correlation with TF/APL, there is still a correlation. my sauce said, you don't expect us to tell you, THERE IS A CORRELATION, you want make SM scatter....

If you got your Tfare Alert via Achimugu Farouk, congrats in advance on your APL.
If you got your alert via King-Anyam Tarhemba, congrats also, at least, you make it, to the final stage... NNPC wishes you All the very best in life.

EVERYONE will be PAID, I mean EVERYONE, save those who didn't put down their name, your prayers should now be, BABA GOD, LET ACHIMUGU FAROUK pay me and not King-Anyam..

List has left FCC for approval, again, em powerful people dey delay the APL SMS, as em won input their own people by fire by force...

End of Sept., na hin make una dey look...

PS: This msg isn't binding on anyone, take it or leave it with a light heart. you can ruminate on this and propound whatever theory you wanna cook or belief you wanna hold tight..

My sauce said to say HOWDY to ya all comedians...

This theory explains the delay in sorting names and paying. Farouk paid my nigga yesterday

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ingenium(m): 7:33pm On Jul 31, 2019
hayesconcept:
Those that received from Achimugu Farouk are minute. You are all on point but prayer can change anything. Let be hopefull

Yea.... Very minute I must say.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by detola27: 7:33pm On Jul 31, 2019
20K.

Dreythecreator:

The amount please? Ogun
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Linkmarshal(m): 7:34pm On Jul 31, 2019
Why is nobody replying me
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 7:36pm On Jul 31, 2019
Linkmarshal:
Why is nobody replying me
hello bro...wetin be the question
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 7:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
Bros how did you come up with the king and Farouk theory when your sauce was hush hush cos of SM scattering
moogoogaipan:
flowwolf 1% have so far passed the 80% threshold truth limit...
As long as their is no correlation with TF/APL, there is still a correlation. my sauce said, you don't expect us to tell you, THERE IS A CORRELATION, you want make SM scatter....

If you got your Tfare Alert via Achimugu Farouk, congrats in advance on your APL.
If you got your alert via King-Anyam Tarhemba, congrats also, at least, you make it, to the final stage... NNPC wishes you All the very best in life.

EVERYONE will be PAID, I mean EVERYONE, save those who didn't put down their name, your prayers should now be, BABA GOD, LET ACHIMUGU FAROUK pay me and not King-Anyam..

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Linkmarshal(m): 7:41pm On Jul 31, 2019
Has anyone with firstbank account received tp?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kome4: 7:46pm On Jul 31, 2019
Guys, for GT, does not having hse or pmp certifications minimize minimize your chances?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 31, 2019
Kome4:
Guys, for GT, does not having hse or pmp certifications minimize minimize your chances?

Nah...it doesn't.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 31, 2019
Linkmarshal:
Hmm, does it mean that no body here has firstbank account, or is it that they have not payed those that provided their firstbank account details?
I just need to clear some doubts please.
Anybody with Relevant info should respond accordingly. Please

Hello, i also put down my first bank account details and i haven’t received payment. GT, law, reside in Abj, interviewed on 2nd , 7am batch.
Have you?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 31, 2019
Black11:
Bros how did you come up with the king and Farouk theory when your sauce was hush hush cos of SM scattering
Fallacy!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 31, 2019
@all local men and women
I can see u r doing just fine.... having said that,
I must say weldone to the following local men for keeping the thread alive and fun
@chasteguy
@bobowaja
@beeam
@souljar
@teaser
@benflash
@mathology1542
@local woman
@sempumping. .... though u never register
@sib25
Signed
Coordinator
AOLMAW

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by monlawal(m): 7:53pm On Jul 31, 2019
Next week, those that interviewed on the 10th should prepare for impact. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Linkmarshal(m): 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2019
Ppretty:

Hello, i also put down my first bank account details and i haven’t received payment. GT, law, reside in Abj, interviewed on 2nd , 7am batch.
Have you?

I haven't o
That's why am asking
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by moogoogaipan: 7:55pm On Jul 31, 2019
OK.
olaidefat:

Fallacy!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 7:55pm On Jul 31, 2019
Is there a correlation between TF and APL...wait lemme check...

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Linkmarshal(m): 7:56pm On Jul 31, 2019
Because am starting to think that they are making the payments based on banks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rexmy(m): 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2019
Now the only surviving theory is Faruk and Ayam dispensation... The picture is getting clearer and theories fading off!
Hoping for the best, regardless of all una theories wink
By the way, you guys have really been fun all the way... Kudos for keeping this thread lively!
One love!

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by moogoogaipan: 8:04pm On Jul 31, 2019
I'll answer this short, it was, when i told him, that ppl said their sauce were mute on the matter.
his response was the SM scattering...
Like I said take all theories with a light heart, my sauce nor be mele or maikanti or abba...
my sauce have always mention his fmr boss, oga ben, he'll always say, so i took to linked in one "Ben Umobi" show up, bros was an economist, could it be this Ben or not, i don't know and can't say, he hasn't accept my connect request, funny, he's got one of the most detailed profile for NNPC staff... king & achimugu profile are empty as long as i care...

Black11:

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 8:07pm On Jul 31, 2019
Everyone says what holds for them.
If you like force any of these:

Farouk's people are successful.
Or king's people
Or people that have not received alert.

None of these change or impact the reality which we don't know. I will continue to agree on the past thread of no correlation. No body should cause HBP for him/herself.

Everyone should continue to feel good with their "theories".
The truth we humble us all.
Still we seek God's favours.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 31, 2019
Ok let me burst some bubbles, just finished speaking to a contact.
Believe if you want but please do not quote or insult me, usually don't reply..
I called someone he seems to know more about TF than the APL..and i was like "damn it let's talk about TF".

He said some staff where paid millions to disburse to all that attended depending if distance/state.

He even mentioned temba and Faroouks name without me saying anything , he said he knows so cos he saw a payment slip with one of them.

Wondered if they fixed the money and said anything is possible. Everyone will get paid.

So 1% cry I am sorry, AB I am sorry cry there's no relation, maybe na cashout them take dey pay everybody.

Also he said they still maintain the 1300 staff they intended employing as that is what they got approval for.

They are yet to finish collation or marking or whatever it is called and yet to send to top management, sounded so sure.

I am just sharing it cos I know alot are scared and alot are still prouding...

Feel free to insult or debunk, i won't be replying any of it..

Note: my source may not know all so do good not to insult me.

Oh oh and in addition I forgot this part, if there is anyone that haven't received payment by next week he will provide me a number abi contact where they can lay complaint...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by unamdi(m): 8:12pm On Jul 31, 2019
Has Any 1:30pm person that did on the 9th from Lagos been paid
I am still waiting for my refund o.
I received an alert of same amount earlier today but it someone paying me the money he owed grin cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 8:17pm On Jul 31, 2019
God be like, "i just got mentioned on NL again (pause) . . .
Oh! Just another one of nnpc hopefuls again"

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 8:18pm On Jul 31, 2019
Another Wednesday gone.

No Alert, No problem cool

We move.

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BMedia: 8:21pm On Jul 31, 2019
Swargu:
I called someone he seems to know more about TF than the APL..and i was like "damn it let's talk about TF".

He said some staff where paid millions to disburse to all that attended depending if distance/state.

He even mentioned temba and Faroouks name without me saying anything , he said he knows so cos he saw a payment slip with one of them.

Wondered if they fixed the money and said anything is possible. Everyone will get paid.

So 1% cry I am sorry, AB I am sorry cry there's no relation, maybe na cashout them take dey pay everybody.

Also he said they still maintain the 1300 staff they intended employing as that is what they got approval for.

They are yet to finish collation or marking or whatever it is called and yet to send to top management, sounded so sure.

Oh oh and in addition I forgot this part, if there is anyone that haven't received payment by next week he will provide me a number abi contact where they can lay complaint...

I-n-t-e-r-e-s-t-i-n-g...

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by theSpark(m): 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2019
So apart from asking if someone has been paid we'll start asking who sent the alert.. Lol

Anyway here's my thinking about how the payments are somewhat erratic and seem not to be following a definite pattern.

I think 3 factors determine when you get paid

1.Date of interview
2.Location
3.Delay from locational data collection : I don't remember writing my address in the Account registration point. I'm guessing that it's probably from our data during registration or from our CVs that they'll get our locations. Then they'll have to sort/enter the data according to your location or amount payable.

Just my thoughts sha. Might be wrong might be right. May God grant us APL last last.

An observer member hails local men and women.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 31, 2019
Swargu:

The number should come from NNPC

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by akinjoe661: 8:24pm On Jul 31, 2019
detola27:
The alert is finally here grin

Ogun State
9th July
8am

Is there a link between TF and APL? Certainly not. Y'all should wait for your TF token. You deserve it, it's your right.

Local man is pleased grin grin grin

How much for Ogun?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bankalert(m): 8:26pm On Jul 31, 2019
1st of July please come and mark your attendance with a like here if you have not gotten tfare alert... Maybe we can petition NNPC cheesy
Thank your for your anticipated cooperation cool

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.