Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (588) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4832562 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hayesconcept(m): 9:50am On Aug 01, 2019
grin grin King Gang sighted. All is well bro. Prayer can change anything.
gbenga44:

Feeding yourself garbage theory and getting happy with it!

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 01, 2019
Sempumping:

I didn't say Wednesday na( the list isn't ready yet),but I still believe notifications should come this month.
Local men and women , happy new month to y'all.we pray the month brings our heart desires and plenty money deals( to the jobless people,go get busy so you can be blessed tongue wink )

Sempumping grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 01, 2019
hayesconcept:
grin grin King Gang sighted. All is well bro. Prayer can change anything.

No worry, them go arrange beating for you this morning very soon

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 9:52am On Aug 01, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Baba, how far that level? Still anticipating

Bros, I will meet with him this evening. So by night I go update you.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by gbenga44: 9:53am On Aug 01, 2019
Thank you my brother! Warn am well well...

ChasteGhuy:

No worry, them go arrange beating for you this morning very soon

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 01, 2019
Macgyver1:

Bros, I will meet with him this evening. So by night I go update you.

Thanks much!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 9:54am On Aug 01, 2019
Elhonrado:
grin its time to drop my own 2kobo

A fresh theory for all to savor.

The Alerts are coming at different times because the screening processing is in phase.

After further screening, some other people had to be removed to fulfill the 1200 candidates needed...

cool from my own personal Sauce tongue

[b][/b]In other News: the way alertees dey shout "theres no correlation between APL and TF" is alarming.. Almost like dem dey console theirself grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hayesconcept(m): 9:54am On Aug 01, 2019
grin grin
gbenga44:
Thank you my brother! Warn am well well...

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Abdulaaleem: 9:57am On Aug 01, 2019
Elhonrado:
grin its time to drop my own 2kobo

A fresh theory for all to savor.

The Alerts are coming at different times because the screening processing is in phase.

After further screening, some other people had to be removed to fulfill the 1200 candidates needed...

cool from my own personal Sauce tongue

In other News: the way alertees dey shout "theres no correlation between APL and TF" is alarming.. Almost like dem dey console theirself grin

You see, there's no word like theirself in English language.. So carry your sauce out of here..
I'm pointing it out because it's not a mistake, many think it's a correct English usage, but it's not.
My 2kobo..

I'm out again. ��
By the way, Why's my emojis keep on bringing question marks? Can someone show me around the trick?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 01, 2019
Abdulaaleem:

You see, there's no word like theirself in English language.. So carry your sauce out of here..
I'm pointing it out because it's not a mistake, many think it's a correct English usage, but it's not.
My 2kobo..

I'm out again. ��
By the way, Why's my emojis keep on bringing question marks? Can someone show me around the trick?

Lol.. you pointed out someone's grammatical error while you went ahead to make another grammatical blunder

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sibabe25: 10:02am On Aug 01, 2019
Dear Sir/Ma,

Sorry if anybody doubted your source...

As a card-carrying member of the zobo drinkers of AOLMAW, Please do you have any more information?

Samkeniyy:
You will all receive your transport allowee this week. 20k flat irrespective of distance.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 01, 2019
Jiang:

Sempumping grin grin grin

Lol... Bia Sempumping. I wan know which soap you take baff... This one guys are frolicking around you grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 01, 2019
good people
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by simplebb: 10:10am On Aug 01, 2019
Macgyver1:

Lol e be like say na king pay you. Kpele

D reaction says it all.

The moment any propounded theory doesn't go with some sect, they come out furiously forgetting most, if not all are baseless.

Some of us are just enjoying all the theories either it favours us or not.

Life is too short to get high BP or die before APL shows.

Happy New month everyone.
Be sure your expectations for the month won't be cut short.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Greatken007(m): 10:13am On Aug 01, 2019
I wish i can , NGC and NGMC are using same premises and buildings for their Operations but with two different management and staff, ITs are very helpful and useful but are considered on the ground of recommendation, be mindful of some persons here, they may want to take advantage of the situation and so request for money for pipe dreams.
ChasteGhuy:

Good morning bro... Please, can you be of help?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 10:18am On Aug 01, 2019
Eggovic:

Baba a guy who interviewed on the 11th stated that he was paid yesterday in my Whatsapp group so teaser4 is correct.
All dates have been paid. I'm not forcing this down on anyone's throat
lol bro...you get time oh...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 10:21am On Aug 01, 2019
Eggovic:

Same goes for you
That's why I said I'm not forcing it down anyone's throat.
I can't stress myself telling the person to send me a screenshot as proof just to prove my point here.
PS:I'm not bothered about tf-apl theories
lol bro...you sef get time oh...dem think say na everyone dey use NL....

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 10:22am On Aug 01, 2019
Teaser4:
lol bro...you sef get time oh...dem think say na everyone dey use NL....
Bro I dun kukuma chill

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ZoePaula: 10:26am On Aug 01, 2019
I thought I was the only one. Never got any SMS from them. Just mails.
NigelCundy:
You got an SMS inviting you for CBT and Interview?

I'm asking because I never received an SMS from the corporation, the only means of communication has been through mails.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ozoebuka1(m): 10:26am On Aug 01, 2019
darado:

Abi u said today? If nothing come happen we nogo even read your sauce again. We go ask Jarus and xfire to send ur bank details to King Anyam for Tp payment.
savage

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 10:27am On Aug 01, 2019
Eggovic:
Bro I dun kukuma chill
na so my brother... good morning from this side
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yemyke001(m): 10:34am On Aug 01, 2019
olasunky15:

Local men and women. What do we do to this fellow if it happens that his info is false.

Recommend me for APL
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 01, 2019
Greatken007:
I wish i can , NGC and NGMC are using same premises and buildings for their Operations but with two different management and staff, ITs are very helpful and useful but are considered on the ground of recommendation, be mindful of some persons here, they may want to take advantage of the situation and so request for money for pipe dreams.

Ok
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 01, 2019
yemyke001:

Recommend me for APL

We will also recommend you for NNPC London office
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 01, 2019
Has any body from Niger state been paid..? From Minna particularly..?
A friend of mind from that end cannot can again...
He is a GT hopeful

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 10:39am On Aug 01, 2019
Teaser4:
na so my brother... good morning from this side
Highstar General
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TOSINIFE(m): 10:39am On Aug 01, 2019
chilax94:
The theory of King Anyam Terhemba and Farouq paying unsuccessful and successful candidates respectively that [/b]Moogunmugun[b] propunded yesterday.
Please how true is it?

LMAO.
Who is that on this thread?
Mogun what grin grin

Happy new month guys.
Keep theorizing.
God dey for us.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TOSINIFE(m): 10:41am On Aug 01, 2019
olasunky15:

Local men and women. What do we do to this fellow if it happens that his info is false.

We will bar him from being a member forthwith until a reasonable fine is paid.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by adakoleagbenu: 10:41am On Aug 01, 2019
darado:

Abi u said today? If nothing come happen we nogo even read your sauce again. We go ask Jarus and xfire to send ur bank details to King Anyam for Tp payment.
..Kai guy u wicked. I don laff tire come mess for office
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 10:41am On Aug 01, 2019
Eggovic:

Highstar General
lol bro...highstar bawo... im just a bloody civilian lol... I throway mi hands up oh
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Skevin: 10:45am On Aug 01, 2019
Hello. Any idea if anybody from Jos has been paid and the amount please?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by umaira10: 10:49am On Aug 01, 2019
[quote author=Gbriels post=80829890]Has any body from Niger state been paid..? From Minna particularly..?
A friend of mind from that end cannot can again...
He is a GT hopeful [/quote

reside in minna, but, i'have relocated, did CBT in Minna, July 2nd. Have not been paid.

(1) (2) (3) ... (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.