Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (659) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4833304 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by alpacino94(m): 4:10pm On Aug 05, 2019
My Sauce said #RevolutionNow are requesting for 700 slots and NNPC can only settle for 200 slots.

Not a rumor, also not open for argument.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by alpacino94(m): 4:12pm On Aug 05, 2019
Ebenaba:

In summary, you want to marry two ✌ wives or more and Nigeria is the best place to do that?
We've stored this in our database
Next abroad person pls

Is it your abroad grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 05, 2019
Abeg any positive update from better source...lols. Two days to Wednesday. What exactly should we expect then...dont tell me alert o# we already know...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kevlala: 4:14pm On Aug 05, 2019
Beeam:
Kevo lala

How far?

Have u been paid?

Yes oh. Anxiously waiting for APL. It won't elude me. LA gbara olorun

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2019
alpacino94:
My Sauce said #RevolutionNow are requesting for 700 slots and NNPC can only settle for 200 slots.

Not a rumor, also not open for argument.

Who is your sauce?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kevlala: 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2019
JARUSHUB:

It's a tough choice for me. NNPC is no doubt a good place to work. Apart from offering more stability and security, it could also be a stepping to intergovernmental energy organizations like OPEC, which is my ultimate aim. I have read the profile of Nigerians that work in such organizations, especially OPEC. A good number moved from NNPC. Most of their staff from other countries like Saudi and Iran also worked in their country's NOC at some point. I noticed that from the LinkedIn profile of OPEC employees. It looks like NOC experience is highly coveted by OPEC.

I have tried my luck with OPEC twice, without being shortlisted. I strongly suspect it has to do with not having NOC or IOC experience.

That's another attraction of NNPC to me.

But it's a very tough one taking a pay cut to achieve that.

PS: This is the handle for my firm, JarusHub, which is usually operated by my partner and staff, and occasionally by me.

True. Paycut is usually nice at that early career stage. As family increases it starts becoming a tough decision.

Remember u have kept a particular standard of living for maybe above 10yrs of ur career, in case of mine, 11yrs.

For me the difference is close not much. But I wud rather trade the difference for the entitlement I will get when I retire than than nothing upon retirement.

Nnpc all the way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by dvaliant: 4:22pm On Aug 05, 2019
Beeam:
Scary thought....

What if Jarus is Mosgoon?

Thread haff finished b dat

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 05, 2019
Beeam:
Gbayi bro

Local man has been on the field again for the past couple of days. I've been trying to juggle my jobs with McKinsey and ExxonMobil for some days now, cos one of my team members took I'll.

I'm backnow though

Mad man grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 4:26pm On Aug 05, 2019
Beeam:
Gbayi bro

Local man has been on the field again for the past couple of days. I've been trying to juggle my jobs with McKinsey and ExxonMobil for some days now, cos one of my team members took I'll.

I'm backnow though
You guys are so funny here grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by alpacino94(m): 4:28pm On Aug 05, 2019
[quote author=tejiri4 post=80967908]

Who is your sauce?[/quo

Kupaichumarimarichupako
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 05, 2019
Beeam:
I see what u did there

Lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 05, 2019
Beeam:
I hold him in higher esteem too nah.

Meanwhile, I've known him since I was a GT. His coaching then via emails and chats (when he still used to do it for free really helped transform me from a bright honors graduate who'd stammer and stutter over every interview question into a confident candidate with plenty offers to choose from.

U can't like Jarus more than me, if I were a lady, I'd probably date him. Even now self..... grin grin grin

But what if he's really Mosgoon using us to do a social experiment?

Come to think of it sef, I may be Mosgoon.

As guinea pigs ba? LOL

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 4:34pm On Aug 05, 2019
aifybuu:
Abeg any positive update from better source...lols. Two days to Wednesday. What exactly should we expect then...dont tell me alert o# we already know...

Wait till September, the rush for dis week ehn...as if NNPC made a post that it will show dis week
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 4:35pm On Aug 05, 2019
bobowaja:

Local Man salute u sir

Greetings boss
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 05, 2019
JARUSHUB:

grin cheesy

Nothing is impossible under the sun anyway. So Mosgoon could be me, abi I can be Mosgoon.

Lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2019
I see a lot of wrong here. There’s what is called Biological age and there’s real age. Some people are quite old biologically but their real age might ridicule everything. It’s glaring with the way they talk.
It’s disrespectful and shows lack of etiquette to come here and rant about how you painstakingly applied for this recruitment, went through all the stress of cbt and oral interview and you come here to say you will reject the appointment letter, should you be given. You should be ashamed of yourself and you might not be too mentally sound.
Also, nobody cares how much you are paid in your present place of work. Don’t come here to talk down Nnpc’s salary. I am sure you had an idea before applying.
Some people are always online here checking for information and still boast about connection in high places.
It’s a pity.
Really a lot are mad and just a fraction roams the street.
Good luck to all NNPC Hopefuls. God bless you.
Gbyms.

24 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 4:41pm On Aug 05, 2019
JARUSHUB:

grin cheesy

Nothing is impossible under the sun anyway. So Mosgoon could be me, abi I can be Mosgoon.

Jesu..... shocked
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 4:47pm On Aug 05, 2019
Kevlala:

True. Paycut is usually nice at that early career stage. As family increases it starts becoming a tough decision.

Remember u have kept a particular standard of living for maybe above 10yrs of ur career, in case of mine, 11yrs.

For me the difference is close not much. But I wud rather trade the difference for the entitlement I will get when I retire than than nothing upon retirement.

Nnpc all the way.

I have 11 years oil and gas industry experience myself.

Except those that did it to avoid or escape serious career issue (like bad company practice/culture, unfulfilling career, impending collapse of company etc), most people I know that took pay cut to take a new job did so at very high stage in life. They had already achieved a lot in life, especially financial wise, and their motivation is no longer money. For example, I know someone that resigned as an ED in Stanbic to become DG of NIPC, a government agency. The pay of an ED of a top bank is way higher than that of the DG of a tier-2 government agency. But at that point in her life, she had made enough money, or money had become secondary, she is probably looking for power, preparing for political position or consolidating her network. She can afford pay cut.

But it is more difficult at mid-level stage of career. Some expenses have to go, or be revised downward.

You have school fees to pay, you likely have a project you are working on, you have an annual or bi-annual holiday budget, etc. At such stage in career, most people only live comfortably, not that that they are already well established with deep financial reserves or high yield investments. So it could be a tough choice.

I remember having this discussion with my colleagues - peers - at work during the NNPC application stage. Most agreed they could take N2m (gross annual) pay cut to join NNPC. From further info I got from friends in NNPC, the gap is even wider than we thought, but I understand they are reviewing their pay (upfront) and it will become effective very soon.

There is no big deal in people rejecting job offers.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ConsistentSG: 4:47pm On Aug 05, 2019
My first comment here though I have been following as an observer.

I want to greet all members of AOLMAW.

from my sauce, the list is ready and successful candidates will be notified soon. My sauce didn't say the date.

However, if you have not been alerted with T.P, there is 80% possibility that you are among the successful applicants.

Successful candidates will not be alerted with T.P as same will be paid together with training allowance and mobilization fee at the end of the recruitment training for successful candidates.

The last batch of alertess comes this Wednesday.

I wish everyone the best.

Humbly approve my application to join AOLMAW.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MapleSettlers: 4:47pm On Aug 05, 2019
PLease read and listen to my blog about stammering. Thank you.

https://theafricanstutterer.home.blog/

https://anchor.fm/tas0/episodes/Telephone-Tele-phobia-e4rfeh

Beeam:
I hold him in higher esteem too nah.

Meanwhile, I've known him since I was a GT. His coaching then via emails and chats (when he still used to do it for free really helped transform me from a bright honors graduate who'd stammer and stutter over every interview question into a confident candidate with plenty offers to choose from.

U can't like Jarus more than me, if I were a lady, I'd probably date him. Even now self..... grin grin grin

But what if he's really Mosgoon using us to do a social experiment?

Come to think of it sef, I may be Mosgoon.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by moogoogaipan: 4:49pm On Aug 05, 2019
bobowaja, stew don jìnà...

kcjnr007:

If i tk this job, i'll probably be earning half too, give up my official car and others. But for me, it's beyond the pay, it's personal and i owe no one an explanation.

Everything is not money my people!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teccowills(m): 4:52pm On Aug 05, 2019
Hello house, please assist with Industrial Training placement for an undergraduate of Genetic and Biotechnology. Any suggestion of possible places and how to go about it would be fully appreciated. God bless.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by lilangel20: 4:54pm On Aug 05, 2019
Hmmmmn
Local woman is observing
ConsistentSG:

from my sauce, the list is ready and successful candidates will be notified soon. My sauce didn't say the date.

However, if you have not been alerted with T.P, there is 80% possibility that you are among the successful applicants.

Successful candidates will not be alerted with T.P as same will be paid together with training allowance and mobilization fee at the end of the recruitment training for successful candidates.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 4:55pm On Aug 05, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 4:57pm On Aug 05, 2019
ConsistentSG:

Have u received TP alert...I just want to check something
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 4:57pm On Aug 05, 2019
ConsistentSG:

local man is looking for trouble.....
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by saxha: 4:58pm On Aug 05, 2019
Jarus:

I have 11 years oil and gas industry experience myself.

Except those that did it to avoid or escape serious career issue (like bad company practice/culture, unfulfilling career, impending collapse of company etc), most people I know that took pay cut to take a new job did so at very high stage in life. They had already achieved a lot in life, especially financial wise, and their motivation is no longer money. For example, I know someone that resigned as an ED in Stanbic to become DG of NIPC, a government agency. The pay of an ED of a top bank is way higher than that of the DG of a tier-2 government agency. But at that point in her life, she had made enough money, or money had become secondary, she is probably looking for power, preparing for political position or consolidating her network. She can afford pay cut.

But it is more difficult at mid-level stage of career. Some expenses have to go, or be revised downward.

You have school fees to pay, you likely have a project you are working on, you have an annual or bi-annual holiday budget, etc. At such stage in career, most people only live comfortable, not that that they are already well established with deep financial reserves or high yield investments. So it could be a tough choice.

I remember having this discussion with my colleagues - my peers - at work during the NNPC application stage. Most agreed they could take N2m (gross annual) pay cut to join NNPC. From further info I got from friends in NNPC, the gap is even wider than we thought, but I understand they are reviewing their pay (upfront) and it will become effective very soon.

There is no big deal in people rejecting job offers.

this doesn't justify rejecting job offer, when 70% of the job information has been established already before applying. I mean, why apply for a job you've got at least 70% conviction that you'll reject? it's unfair to the recruiter as well as other candidate that'll take the job. Anyway, life itself is unfair.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Cochukwu: 4:58pm On Aug 05, 2019
I'm tired.

Is this a theory or what?

ConsistentSG:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 4:59pm On Aug 05, 2019
Teaser4:

Are u the one saying this, the number 1 supporter of the ABT.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by moogoogaipan: 4:59pm On Aug 05, 2019
ok.
HIBEETECH2018:
You don't say this to people. If they say their salary is more than what nnpc wants to pay, it can be true and that's their problem. Jarus, some other people and I fall in the same category. You don't mock people as you did in the first phase of your write up we all try our luck. Life is taking risk. My monthly savings here (abroad) is more than nnpc salary. I just like Nigeria. I like to raise my children in Nigeria because it is easier. It will be easier for me to handle my wife in Nigeria than abroad. I can marry more than one wife in Nigeria and be okay, if I try it abroad I'm a living dead man. Guy, think beyond your nose and wise up. Stop thinking from your anus. Use your brain.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 5:00pm On Aug 05, 2019
ConsistentSG:

That's my prayer o to escape this week alert I nor fe shout
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 05, 2019
Teaser4:

Teaser Teaser4 my guy, I just want to say Hi... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.