Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,503 members, 7,861,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:23 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (684) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4861967 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 2:56pm On Aug 07, 2019
simplynace:

I beg to disagree with you Gbyms.

If the NNPC has payment of transport allowance to applicants as one of her policies, then she has no choice than to be compliant.

The fact that you've gone for interviews and you got paid nothing for attending can be attributed to the employer's policy of no such thing as transport allowance.

We shouldn't engage in selective criticism.

Yes I disagree with the choice of words used by the complainer but saying NNPC is not obliged to exercise one her policies! Nna eh, baba no be so ooo

TP payment as one of their policies? grin

Reimbursement of TF (token) is a sign of goodwill from the corporation. The corporation is under no obligation to actually pay you any kobo. Some will receive this TP and some will not irrespective of what happens with the APL.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 2:58pm On Aug 07, 2019
1tnega:
Greetings ladies and gentlemen. Please there is no correlation between transportation fare and appointment letter.The recruitment process is quite stiff and competitive. While all controls are in place to curb the influence of godfathers and cabals, it is disheartening that some to a minimal extent undermined the process. While you people are busy complementing those applicants on this forum providing information, please note and be worried that you are being replaced with them…#Fact#1. A high performer (Name withheld) with a 2.1 and 9+ years’ experience in procurement & CIPS certificate from edo was replaced with c12112(Name withheld), a mechanical engineer with no single professional certificate for a procurement role. Those of you counting on God/Allah and your outstanding performance should be rest assured that the …….. is working hard to ensure merit. You are free to quote and bash me, but remember to pray for grace and tell yourself the truth and most importantly remember that as soon as you come online with your device I can access your complete details and location. Out!!!!!!

Stay away from weed.

20 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 3:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
Gbriels:
The every day rain self don the tire local men for area..abi Lagos don come abuja ni?

Bros na everywere... I dey stuck for somewere now inside thick rain
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 3:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
Kevlala:

What are u talking abt. U r the gloating because u haven't received.

What made king Ayam no try?

We should just wait and receive the APL. When it comes we can now postulate theories on y some pple received and others didn't.

Rather than @ Joyousjoe spewing thrash, That pple the who have received shud move on with their life just because he hasn't received.

Doesn't make sense. For something u dnt even have a clue on what is happening.

Lol.. Sorry ooh

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mapman(m): 3:02pm On Aug 07, 2019
1tnega:
Greetings ladies and gentlemen. Please there is no correlation between transportation fare and appointment letter.The recruitment process is quite stiff and competitive. While all controls are in place to curb the influence of godfathers and cabals, it is disheartening that some to a minimal extent undermined the process. While you people are busy complementing those applicants on this forum providing information, please note and be worried that you are being replaced with them…#Fact#1. A high performer (Name withheld) with a 2.1 and 9+ years’ experience in procurement & CIPS certificate from edo was replaced with c12112(Name withheld), a mechanical engineer with no single professional certificate for a procurement role. Those of you counting on God/Allah and your outstanding performance should be rest assured that the …….. is working hard to ensure merit. You are free to quote and bash me, but remember to pray for grace and tell yourself the truth and most importantly remember that as soon as you come online with your device I can access your complete details and location. Out!!!!!!

The bolded is too specific a description not to be true... please does any local man in the house fit this profile? I wantu check something

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2019
God bless u bro...

May ur alert not b delayed........

Gbriels:
Now I can say good morning to everyone on the thread. @chasteguy,bobowaja, adeebiwa09,beeam,teaser4, mathology,RealisticJ,larride,klassd,Jiang, semppumping,olasunky,teriji4,Number5, Steve55,and all local men ...we declare today as follows...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 07, 2019
Morn Sir!

Always at alert to dodge alert Sir!

Teaser4:
lol bro...no mind dem my brother.... No regrets here.... Good morning boss

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tayowiseone: 3:10pm On Aug 07, 2019
I hope this is still not the same C12112 trying to boost his image. This may be an attempt to support his initial assertion.

1tnega:

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mvem(m): 3:12pm On Aug 07, 2019
larride:

Reimbursement of TF (token) is a sign of goodwill from the corporation. The corporation is under no obligation to actually pay you any kobo. Some will receive this TP and some will not irrespective of what happens with the APL.
I was told by some one elderly that when things were good , all corporation or body normally(under obligation) compensate applicants that do come for interview... Obviously things have gone bad and many dont keep to this anymore but big ones that have the financial means still do it
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 07, 2019
NoHatred:
Lol. By fire by force non alertees no won gree say no relationship between APL and TP.

OK for peace to reign. There is a relationship and the relationship is that the non alertees are the ones that will get the APL.

Lobatan grin

We can now rest..lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 3:18pm On Aug 07, 2019
larride:

Lol. As I saw ‘policy’ I was too weak to reply.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHatred: 3:22pm On Aug 07, 2019
1tnega:
Red flag. You created this account on the 31st of July. OK I dare you to access my complete details. I am now online.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 3:23pm On Aug 07, 2019
NoHatred:
Red flag. You created this account on the 31st of July. OK I dare you to access my complete details. I am now online.

I dare him too...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 07, 2019
Runs to check state of origin and professional certificates...

Thank God I'm not from Edo or with a CIPS qualificaton... grin grin grin

Even tho na scam

1tnega:
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Samkeniyy(m): 3:29pm On Aug 07, 2019
1tnega:

You have mastered the art of Lying. You must be Lai Mohammed Pikin. Be guided.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2019
mvem:
I was told by some one elderly that when things were good , all corporation or body normally(under obligation) compensate applicants that do come for interview... Obviously things have gone bad and many dont keep to this anymore but big ones that have the financial means still do it

Elders tell tales to make it look like they are coming from a golden age. Is it not our so called Elders that turn this country to what it is from their so called “Paradise”?

Name 5 companies that reimburse TP.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2019
Abeg!

From account they registered on July 31?

joobseekar:

Lol. I hope this is not wrong accusation on @C12112...

If this assertion is true, then there may be correlation between TF and APL, remember, @C12112 once posted about how they saw his name on payment list, but they quickly informed his "source" and since then he's yet to get paid.

Well, let's wait and hear from C12112. Let's get ready to rumble.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2019
Samkeniyy:

Bros, what’s the latest?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Cochukwu: 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2019
I swear down

Samkeniyy:

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2019
I don't like threats....why am I taking d bolded as one..oya tells us the truth,u are an alertee...
1tnega:
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by femokleen(m): 3:33pm On Aug 07, 2019
Sempumping:
Haq haq haq
Fellow local men and women with great sense of humour grin
Y'all claim to know there is no relationship btw APL & TF ,But you want to know the reason the money is paid in batches ,and also reason for the delay ( Is the TF your major concern in this exercise ).Why do you even need to know ? Ah! Local woman is unable to can o.
Common "reimbursement claims" in NNPC isn't even done sharp sharp embarassed .
Let's say the only thing /event going on in Nnpc is the recruitment ( does that even make sense angry)
Nnpc with various dept( with various units) ,each has an ongoing exercise, exercise ( with various claims cry ) .
So we expect Nnpc Finance and Account dept to halt every other responsibility and payments until TF reimbursement(which isn't even the main aim of the process o) is sorted ?(I'm just thinking out loud o) .

Think about it

While thinking about it...
I realized they haven't paid any date completely, all dates still have pending candidates without Fare reimbursement.

The question again is why haven't NNPC paid all candidates that got interviewed same day, since the lists were compiled daily? Why pay some and not all(with same date)?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by aaa1234(m): 3:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2019
Oya oya..... silence everywhere
Ok, first welcome back from exile...I must say my tracker cldnt find u... meaning I must step up..
Now to biz,
Has king remembered u...?
That's by the way...
Hit us up... local men wants to hear something
Samkeniyy:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kevlala: 3:36pm On Aug 07, 2019
Gbyms:

Lol. As I saw ‘policy’ I was too weak to reply.

okay. let me weigh in here on this policy issue.

Every action that is undertaken by any organisation is embedded/driven in/by a policy.

However, a policy is an internal document that can be amended at will by the organisation to reflect current market realities.

so even if NNPC was paying before, they cud decide to amend their policy to reflect what they want to achieve. E.g decide not to pay again and remove it from their compensation policy.

in the light of the above, TFARE reimbursement is not a right. they can decide what they want to do.

However, the act of paying is definitely in their compensation policy. To what extent they have amended it to cover now is what we dnt know.

Even Corporate social responsibility has a policy.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by simplynace(m): 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2019
larride:

What's funny about having compensation/travel allowance as a policy?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 07, 2019
Kevlala....please stop using that word....i dont like it, makes someone look like a pension...
please be guided next time
Kevlala:

okay. let me weigh in here on this policy issue.

Every action that is undertaken by any organisation is embedded/driven in/by a policy.

However, a policy is an internal document that can be amended at will by the organisation to reflect current market realities.

so even if NNPC was paying before, they cud decide to amend their policy to reflect what they want to achieve. E.g decide not to pay again and remove it from their compensation policy.

in the light of the above, TFARE reimbursement is not a right. they can decide what they want to do.

However, the act of paying is definitely in their compensation pyolicy. To what extent they have amended it to cover now is what we dnt know.

Even Corporate social responsibility has a policy.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kevlala: 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2019
Gbriels:
Kevlala....please stop using that word....i dont like it, makes someone look like a pension...

what word?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 3:46pm On Aug 07, 2019
Samkeniyy:

If him persist to dey lie.....see how him mouth go be

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 3:46pm On Aug 07, 2019
bulaj:
so who approved the monies paid to the recipients before now?

Nnpc it's not the way you guys look at it.. before money is been disburse it must be approved and moreover this is not the first recruitment process they have done.. so my dear is better for u to watch and pray u get apl

Bro. U get time sha.

No offense, but some post here sha.....

It's better to ignore. Not worth it.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kevlala: 3:50pm On Aug 07, 2019
Gbriels:

No nahhhh. compensation is not only for retirees.

If u r in NNPC and u get certified say in CFA, king Ayam will be he one to reimburse u the expenses u incurred in the getting the certificate, if it is in their policy to do so.

same thing if u get married, like my organisation u r giving a token, that is compensation. or a close family member dies and u tender the burial invite, u will be compensated with a token. thats compensation

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 07, 2019
alert is always welcome....just received one today
Beeam:
God bless u bro...

May ur alert not b delayed........

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Miky91: 3:52pm On Aug 07, 2019
olasunky15:

Bro. U get time sha.

No offense, but some post here sha.....

It's better to ignore. Not worth it.

You can say what u want. I know the system very well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.