Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (709) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4832201 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 09, 2019
Since you have admitted ur madness and are quite proud of it...

Lemme disengage.

SANE PEOPLE ONLY

Gbogbolet100:

grin lmao.. Oga park well. E be lyk say u get issues with third class pple. Face dem. Not me, I'm 2:2 like you and 2:2 is fucking 2:2 nothing like strong 2:2. Erase d 3rd class or 3rs class upper for your mind soul and kidney.. Just to inform you how useless your other posts was.. And how shallow ur mind is about downgrading people from other thread.. Una think say u get craz for head here. Me just dey observe una since. Mk u knw where una madness go face o..
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbogbolet100: 1:21pm On Aug 09, 2019
Teaser4:
egbon you dey make noise....pls gtfoh...
Thank God I'm no longer a scammer but noise maker grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 1:24pm On Aug 09, 2019
Gbogbolet100:
[sub][/sub]
Let me leave my surname. Incase u need d final screenshot of APL carrying such angry

Hehehehe, Gbogbolet my boy, shouldn't you be in training camp already, since you're to resume by June 30th?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 1:26pm On Aug 09, 2019
Gbogbolet gbogbolowo hahahahahahahaha....laff won tear my belle here Oooooo. You guys are awesome walahi. Chai...funny people. I love you all despite the madness and comedy mix.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbogbolet100: 1:26pm On Aug 09, 2019
joobseekar:

Hehehehe, Gbogbolet my boy, shouldn't you be in training camp already, since you're to resume by June 30th?

Brother kindly read well. We went to to collect our APL. Junior cadre stayed back while senior officers returned angry
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 1:28pm On Aug 09, 2019
bobowaja:

Oga Ben.... When u turn detective na cheesy
It seems u will take up a new post at the local men council now.

Good morning to you

Baba, no vex jare, antispam bot no gree me reply you since morning. Trust you are good? This thread can bring out the hidden detective skill in anyone as it is beginning to attract all sorts of burnt dodo. Even those who didn't apply for the job want to be relevant. It is tiresome.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbogbolet100: 1:29pm On Aug 09, 2019
joobseekar:

Hehehehe, Gbogbolet my boy.

Yes, you're employed
What next? My IPPIS SLIP angry
Or do you guys should suggest any location to resnap dis APL for you all to know that I'm in possession of it. On the bed, toilet, sitting room, kitchen.. Mention angry

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 1:29pm On Aug 09, 2019
Gbogbolet100:

Brother kindly read well. We went to to collect our APL. Junior cadre stayed back while senior officers returned angry

Yes I'm reading this very well

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbogbolet100: 1:33pm On Aug 09, 2019
joobseekar:

Yes I'm reading this very well
Sorry to blow your mind. applying on behalf of someone. They called you a detective. You tried but not still smart enough..

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 1:33pm On Aug 09, 2019
Guy u b first Class criminal
Gbogbolet100:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 1:33pm On Aug 09, 2019
Gbogbolet100:

Sorry to blow your mind. applying on behalf of someone. They called you a detective. You tried but not still smart enough..

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 09, 2019
Gbogbolet100:

Gbogbolet, izzoryt! Don't go back and forth with these guys on this thread, it won't end well, I can assure you.

Nice name BTW cheesy, reminds me of D Banj. grin. Well, for some reason, from previous posts, your predictions on when NNPC appointment letters will be ready is in line with some authority here. That means there's sauce somewhere. Although I'm hoping your source is not this thread and not burnt yet.
That begs the question... If any, what's the latest info from your end?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbogbolet100: 1:34pm On Aug 09, 2019
Ukodo1123:
Guy u b first Class criminal
grin grin I've provided more than enough evidences use your brain grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 1:34pm On Aug 09, 2019
BenFlash:

Baba, no vex jare, antispam bot no gree me reply you since morning. Trust you are good? This thread can bring out the hidden detective skill in anyone as it is beginning to attract all sorts of burnt dodo. Even those who didn't apply for the job want to be relevant. It is tiresome.
Lol

The new scammist not scammer this time..... Is Gbogbolet100. grin grin

Let's dig me some more bro cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbogbolet100: 1:35pm On Aug 09, 2019
joobseekar:

Suggest where Else i should resnap my APL.. Comon I'm waiting sad
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbogbolet100: 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2019
Lol.. You guys should stop wailing.. Ive provided you more than enough evidences. I understand you can't just swallow your prides. grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2019
pflourish:
Of what essence is your 2.1 or first class and you are still jobless? Please let's be guided.
Of what essence is core i9 that cannot boot grin
Very funny
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbogbolet100: 1:38pm On Aug 09, 2019
nelsonngim:

Gbogbolet, izzoryt! Don't go back and forth with these guys on this thread, it won't end well, I can assure you.

Nice name BTW cheesy, reminds me of D Banj. grin. Well, for some reason, from previous posts, your predictions on when NNPC appointment letters will be ready is in line with some authority here. That means there's sauce somewhere. Although I'm hoping your source is not this thread and not burnt yet.
That begs the question... If any, what's the latest info from your end?
They carry fire for head grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Cochukwu: 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2019
Gbogbolet100:

grin grin I've provided more than enough evidences use your brain grin

Evidence not Evidences

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbogbolet100: 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2019
I'm hanging a Bluetooth on my neck currently, if you want me to drop it on my APL and resnap. I will do that grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbogbolet100: 1:42pm On Aug 09, 2019
Cochukwu:

Evidence not Evidences
Ive forgotten first class and 2:1 pple dey here.. Bro. But wait o.. Like i care about my grammar grin. GNS is not part of the course we'll be offering in camp. Our courses are Basic Fire drill, physics. Parade etc grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Cochukwu: 1:43pm On Aug 09, 2019
Gbogbolet100:
Happy new month! Few weeks for invitation of successful candidates to roll in via mail/text. First/second week of september. Then Documentation follows. Best of luck to you guys

Can you imagine!

This guy self. SMH
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbogbolet100: 1:43pm On Aug 09, 2019
Why are u guys now mute.. I'm waiting for another detective grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbogbolet100: 1:45pm On Aug 09, 2019
Cochukwu:

Can you imagine!

This guy self. SMH
If you read well. It ended like this.. ALL THE BEST FOR YOU GUYS NOT ALL THE BEST FOR US. From there you should be able to decode that I'm not part of you guys sad
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 1:45pm On Aug 09, 2019
Gbogbolet100:
Suggest where Else i should resnap my APL.. Comon I'm waiting sad
Oya re-snap your APL, but this time, with no "Ufedo Online" cheesy cheesy grin

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbogbolet100: 1:46pm On Aug 09, 2019
joobseekar:

ok
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 1:48pm On Aug 09, 2019
pflourish:
Of what essence is your 2.1 or first class and you are still jobless? Please let's be guided.
Of what essence is core i9 that cannot boot grin

grin grin Savage
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nnssnnss: 1:49pm On Aug 09, 2019
bobowaja:

Are you saying that nnssnnss is same as c12112? Well, it is no longer news grin grin

It is now confirmed!
Sir, I am not C12112. What actually attracted me to start making comments here is bases on the fact that my profile matches that of the high performer 1tnega referenced and I did very well in the interview also. 1tnega claimed C12112 is a mechanical engineering graduates and applied for a procurement role which I've confirm from his application in mobil. So if C12112 is a mechanical engineer, it means 1tnega is right and I should be worried.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbogbolet100: 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2019
joobseekar:

Done. Local man don even change d painting ink sad
Any other task?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbogbolet100: 1:54pm On Aug 09, 2019
Where are you guys cool
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 1:54pm On Aug 09, 2019
Gbogbolet100:

Done. Local man don even change d painting ink sad
Any other task?

Congrats wish all the best bro.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 1:54pm On Aug 09, 2019
Gbogbolet100:

Smiles or else it's not the same CDFIPB that documented we fire service are incharge again. I'm telling you what is obtainable. I'm not discouraged by anybody, cause I'm not a prisons applicant. And not trying to discourage anybody. Take it or leave it. Not all documented candidates will be invited for appointment letter collection. And you guys should forget about screening of people base on age and incomplete documentation. That is not the yardstick of making it to appointment letter stage atall.i will just advise you guys that u should pray very hard and keep close contact to your connect. Lastly not even everyone that is invited for appointment collection will still see their names on the system despite being invited. That's just another hint.. I will stop from here.
Remember I'm not creating any fears into anybody. Just want you guys to sit tight that this documentation is not the end.
Coming from recent FFS successful candidate

1. First bold is what scammers use.... They first create fears and assure you that your competency is not the yardstick

2. Second bold.... I tot u said u applied for both prisons and fire service? So u no apply for prisons again. Lol... Time rookies everywhere. They always leave a remnants. grin grin

3. Third bold.... Same as first bolded

4. Fourth bolded.... This is what they call niche in marketing. Dude has carefully selected his victims. 80% of his victims will come from those not competent but willing to go through back doors. cheesy cheesy

5. Fifth bolded...... The word "connect" is the keyword. Those who have connect will start doubting their connects for not informing them of this information earlier and those who don't have any connect will rush this scammer like ladies rushing shawarma grin grin

6. 6th bolded, He got greedy here, he wanted more and he expanded his niche.... Dude was thinking, why can't I obtain those who are going to get the success letters as well?.... They are going to get it anyways and they will thank me for helping them cheesy cheesy

7. 7th bolded, since he knew he caused fears and he will be suspected for doing such..... Dude have to make a disclaimer..... He said "Na me type am but not my handwritings" cheesy cheesy

8. 8th bolded, dude built his credibility. Every business either legit or illigal should understand the importance of credibility in order to grow. And dude is so much interested in scamming people for daily feeding so he built something credible (part of the scam).

Sir, I am so sorry to say you are a thief and a cheap scammer.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.