Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,635 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (707) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4825254 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 10:30am On Aug 09, 2019
Teaser4:
na so dem dey start, awon oloribu scammer...i dey wait make he quote me sef...dem dey get mind oh... Amen to that "thunder part....

Good morning bro
Good morning brotherly

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by aaa1234(m): 10:35am On Aug 09, 2019
Good morning house
At the rate tis thread is going, it may get long enough to crash the site
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 10:40am On Aug 09, 2019
hayesconcept:
Farouq paid top 1% from each state. Congratulations to you.

flowwolf9, keep it coming. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 09, 2019
aaa1234:
Good morning house
At the rate tis thread is going, it may get long enough to crash the site
Hahhah
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 09, 2019
Dear Scammers,

Civil defence and NDLEA are now recruiting.

Those ones did not specify 2:1 or 1st class, so plenty gullible graduates/candidates there...

People with 3rd class upper boku

Abeg carry ya madness go meet them for their thread sharp sharp

Here na bad market.

Teaser4 and co. na EFCC for this thread

Signed
Beaam
Team Lead, NNPC Recruitment Audit
AOLMAWN

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 09, 2019
I don't really understand why someone will come here and be yarning how connection has assured him/her this much awaited offer letter, to what end actually is all these claims framed at

Please if you have gotten assurance of APL am begging you keep that info to yourself; don't come here and start making people lose faith in the credibility of this whole recruitment process.

Nonsensical!

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 10:58am On Aug 09, 2019
Beeam:
Dear Scammers,

Those ones did not specify 2:1 or 1st class, so plenty gullible graduates/candidates there...

Here na bad market.

Signed
Beaam
AOLMAWN

How does one's class of degree indicate how stupid they are?

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 10:59am On Aug 09, 2019
Beeam:
Dear Scammers,

Here na bad market.

Signed
Beaam
AOLMAWN

Obviously, such people are trying to make you & I who are still trusting on the transparency of the recruitment process to give up. Many of these guys are actively using their various connects to twist the fate of others. Do not listen to them. Lets keep hoping, praying and believing that the process would be completed free and fair; with merit being the central decisive factors.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by gbenga44: 11:02am On Aug 09, 2019
They are scammers! Its part of the format to get people to contact them( using reverse pyschology by saying “dont contact me because i wont answer...”! Ignore them.

vicelreturns:
I don't really understand why someone will come here and be yarning how connection has assured him/her this much awaited offer letter, to what end actually is all these claims framed at

Please if you have gotten assurance of APL am begging you keep that info to yourself; don't come here and start making people lose their faith in the credibility of this whole recruitment process.

Nonsensical!

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbogbolet100: 11:15am On Aug 09, 2019
Beeam:
Dear Scammers,

Here na bad market.

Signed
Beaam
AOLMAWN
Dear first class candidate. For your mind you don see this job

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vyke2008: 11:20am On Aug 09, 2019
Mitocyan:

How does one's class of graduation indicate how stupid they are?

Any resident doc in the house?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by apaf(m): 11:27am On Aug 09, 2019
I mean you should send me a PM so i can authenticate and supply the info needed
joobseekar:

What exactly are you saying? are you not the one that post the above comment?

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 11:32am On Aug 09, 2019
Mitocyan:

He wasn't the first to say it. It was one guy whose monicker starts from "S" can't remember the monicker now. I think it looks something like seven or so. What gave c12112 credence was the way he spoke with maturity.
oh okay, my bad
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mapman(m): 11:32am On Aug 09, 2019
Cool story, bro!

Bankalert:
I have received assurance of my APL... see you at the NNPC towers when APL starts rolling out... This will be my last comment here until then....
Don't quote me because I won't give you a response...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 09, 2019
Apologies for my silence here despite the many mentions.

I have mentioned earlier that I don't go looking for information. I still won't.

No one here can come out and state categorically when anything will happen concerning APL or TF. And that's cos the actual actions taken on those lie in the hands of only a few people and those people won't even say.

Every info I have shared here is based on what I was told. Because this thread was created to enable applicants and hopefuls share info that give one or two pointers to events as they happen, I decided to give the ones I heard. If you want to use that as your integrity meter, then it's absolutely your choice.

One truth however is there's nothing anyone says that that is cast in stone as long as you're not the GMD of NNPC or the Chair of this recruitment campaign.

Peace

24 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 11:55am On Aug 09, 2019
c12112:

I have mentioned earlier that I don't go looking for information. I still won't.

No one here can come out and state categorically when anything will happen concerning APL or TF. And that's cos the actual actions taken on those lie in the hands of only a few people and those people won't even say.

Every info I have shared here is based on what I was told. Because this thread was created to enable applicants and hopefuls share info that give one or two pointers to events as they happen, I decided to give the ones I heard. If you want to use that as your integrity meter, then it's absolutely your choice.

One truth however is there's nothing anyone says that that is cast in stone as long as you're not the GMD of NNPC or the Chair of this recruitment campaign.

Peace

you've not said anything honestly...

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2019
Gbogbolet100:

Lol. We know your type. Ndlea, Federal fire service, Prison service, Custom and the likes. You're always about letting people know that there's recruitment runz going underneath.

Brother but why?
Are you agent of doom?
is this how you were trained to make a living?
what do you stand to gain personally?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nnssnnss: 12:05pm On Aug 09, 2019
c12112:

Peace
Good afternoon sir. This post from 1tnega really got me worried as the profile of the "high performer " is in alignment with mine. I just hope and pray his replacement claim is not true. Again only you can tell if he is lying or not. I'll like to send you a pm please.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by OptimistBrain: 12:07pm On Aug 09, 2019
Beeam:
Dear Scammers,

[/b]Those ones did not specify 2:1 or 1st class, so plenty gullible graduates/candidates there...

People with 3rd class upper boku[b]

Here na bad market.

Signed
Beaam
AOLMAWN
So class of degree is now what you used to measure one's gullibility? Because you manage make first class/2.1, you are now wiser than those with 2.2 and 3rd class??

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ozoebuka1(m): 12:14pm On Aug 09, 2019
joobseekar:

you've not said anything honestly...
cheesy grin grin grin
I can't help but laugh.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 12:15pm On Aug 09, 2019
Beeam:
Dear Scammers,

Here na bad market.

Signed
Beaam
AOLMAWN
lol bro....
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2019
nnssnnss:
Good afternoon sir. This post from 1tnega really got me worried as the profile of the "high performer " is in alignment with mine. I just hope and pray his replacement claim is not true. Again only you can tell if he is lying or not. I'll like to send you a pm please.

Even your own name and time you registered this moniker is suspicious. I guess people are just paranoid.

Well, paranoia is underrated.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2019
Easymoneysniper:
Yours has also been typed. You will hear good news
hehehe...unless say na you type am lol...lemme hope in peace bro...

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 12:20pm On Aug 09, 2019
apaf:
I mean you should send me a PM so i can authenticate and supply the info needed

I've replied your PM twice
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 12:21pm On Aug 09, 2019
OptimistBrain:
So class of degree is now what you used to measure one's gullibility? Because you manage make first class/2.1, you are now wiser than those with 2.2 and 3rd class??

I think we can learn to understand the tone and trend of any comments.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 12:22pm On Aug 09, 2019
bobowaja:

Good morning brotherly
how's your side bro...I just dey happy here say EPL don start ni o... Happy weekend bro...and ileya in advance... Have a great day brother
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 09, 2019
I didn't manage oh...

I had a very strong 2:2 grin grin grin grin grin

Oya kee urself

OptimistBrain:
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2019
nnssnnss:

Suspect the same person here . grin grin grin grin FBIs over to you

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nnssnnss: 12:24pm On Aug 09, 2019
joobseekar:

Even your own name and time you registered this moniker is suspicious. I guess people are just paranoid. Lol.

Well, paranoia is underrated.
Lol. What are you suspecting me for? I've been an active guest here, but this thread prompted me to register as it gives me the opportunity to ask questions and find solutions to my concerns. Not everyone is a fraudster and I hold me integrity to a high esteem sir.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 09, 2019
Dear Voltron for 3rd class upper people,
Office of the public defender,
Attorney-General of d Education tribunal,

What I do or don't see 4 my mind is none of ya gaddem bidness!

Gbogbolet100:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ozoebuka1(m): 12:26pm On Aug 09, 2019
c12112:

Peace
Brother, don't get it twisted... We ain't attacking your personality we were only attacking what you said... No matter how you put it, your initial post failed integrity test.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbogbolet100: 12:27pm On Aug 09, 2019
joobseekar:

Lol. We know your type. Ndlea, Federal fire service, Prison service, Custom and the likes. You're always about letting people know that there's recruitment runz going underneath.

Brother but why?
Are you agent of doom?
is this how you were trained to make a living?
what do you stand to gain personally?
Permit to say you are mad honesty. Yes I'm in every thread. Any crime in that? You and who is telling people that recruitment is going on secretly. You are a big MTF

(1) (2) (3) ... (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.