Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (715) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4832554 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2019
I think all local men should adopt this please....
On behalf of local men and women...thank you for ur thought and suggestion
nihelimitretep:
Congratulations to the new alertees.

I would like to suggest that, since we are all here to update one another and give relevant and "true" information, we should not see it a big deal to give a full detail of what ever info we have. We should not wait until people start asking how, when, evidence this and that.
Yes, we do not owe anyone any evidence nor explanation for anything, as we (many of us) do say. But to me, inasmuch as i am here for updates also, any update from my side, i see it right , not be begged before i do the right thing.

This is a faceless forum as we all know, nobody knows who is who, and it is the situation of things that prompt people not to just trust anything anyhow, especially when they don't even know anyone by name or face. So we should see it as a way of shedding more light to this "clumsy" situation.

In that light, i want to suggest a template we all can copy to report, especially our new alerts. We dont even need to first announce it as we used to. We all know there is no correlation btw APL and TP already.

Alert Report Template NNPC 2019
Date of Interview:
State of Origin:
CTB Center:
Date of TP Payment:
Alert Screenshot Attacment:

We can follow same Template when our APL notifications start dropping (I hope we all will be part of this)

APL Notification NNPC 2019
Date of Interview:
State of Origin:
CTB Center:
Time of Notification:
APL Notification Screenshot Attacment:

PS: Time of Notification because i think it should be same day, probably time difference.

I wish all of us Congratulations in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 8:47pm On Aug 09, 2019
umaira10:

At APL NOTIFICATION
Kindly add RECEIVED ALERT OR NOT.

Modified. Thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2019
nihelimitretep:

I would like to suggest that, since we are all here to update one another and give relevant and "true" information, we should not see it a big deal to give a full detail of what ever info we have. We should not wait until people start asking how, when, evidence this and that.
Yes, we do not owe anyone any evidence nor explanation for anything, as we (many of us) do say. But to me, inasmuch as i am here for updates also, any update from my side, i see it right , not be begged before i do the right thing.

This is a faceless forum as we all know, nobody knows who is who, and it is the situation of things that prompt people not to just trust anything anyhow, especially when they don't even know anyone by name or face. So we should see it as a way of shedding more light to this "clumsy" situation.

In that light, i want to suggest a template we all can copy to report, especially our new alerts. We dont even need to first announce it as we used to. We all know there is no correlation btw APL and TP already.

Date of Interview:
State of Origin:
CTB Center:
Date of TP Payment:

We can follow same Template when our APL notifications start dropping (I hope we all will be part of this)

Date of Interview:
State of Origin:
CTB Center:
Time of Notification:

PS: Time of Notification because i think it should be same day, probably time difference.

Did you say we all know there is no correlation between tf and Apl?

Did the GMD tell you that?

Be guided!

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 8:49pm On Aug 09, 2019
Modified. Thanks
umaira10:

At APL NOTIFICATION
Kindly add RECEIVED ALERT OR NOT.

Modified. Thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 09, 2019
Hahaha what has been going on here?

These days I just scroll to the most recent messages because people just have time to type higi haga...

Its so amusing seeing someone create a template just to formulate theory. You don't need to know how it is done. When it comes, you will know.

Haba sef

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 09, 2019
It is possible that some applicants have been getting the TF alert since Wednesday but they are not here on nairaland to share the news with us.

Irrespective of the total number that is to be recruited through this process, I believe that at least few people here will surely get the APL so we can all know when the recruitment process is completed.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hayesconcept(m): 8:58pm On Aug 09, 2019
Agric and biosystem engineering and I'm from Oyo state
Cybersecfreak:

Wer r u from sir n course?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 8:59pm On Aug 09, 2019
CSmooth:
Na only two people Lazarus pay for here
Baba this is nairaland o, not nnpc portal. Very minute fraction
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 09, 2019
Considering about half of 8th we're reschedule to 10th abi 11th we should expect little info on alert to trickle in.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Cybersecfreak: 9:08pm On Aug 09, 2019
hayesconcept:
Ok sir
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Twhizzy2: 9:18pm On Aug 09, 2019
Aji sebi Oyo lari. I'm from Oyo state too. Atiba LGA
hayesconcept:
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 9:21pm On Aug 09, 2019
nihelimitretep:

Date of Interview:
State of Origin:
CTB Center:
Date of TP Payment:

Date of Interview:
State of Origin:
CTB Center:
Time of Notification:
Received Alert (Y)/ No Alert Received (N):

This is serious...Gbriel abeg give this guy form, no need for payment grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Horllamideh(m): 9:22pm On Aug 09, 2019
Twhizzy2:
My Oyo bloodaz, I am from Ogbomoso North.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vikoli1: 9:23pm On Aug 09, 2019

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 9:27pm On Aug 09, 2019
Dbowline:
Hahaha what has been going on here?

These days I just scroll to the most recent messages because people just have time to type higi haga...

Its so amusing seeing someone create a template just to formulate theory. You don't need to know how it is done. When it comes, you will know.

Haba sef

Its laughable at first but this template would confirm all the hypothesis that has been posted here and further nnpc recruitment would not be subject to so many theories, frustrations and confusions that is being experienced on this thread.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 09, 2019
vikoli1:
Sometimes it baffles me how you guys got to the conclusion that 9k applicants were invited for the interview. Where did you all get from?
From interview numbers that weren't even used for the interview? What if the numbers were slated at random, not one after the other?
What if they're doing that to create an impression just to make you double your efforts for the interview, seeing how competitive it is?
You'll all be shocked that it wasn't up to 5k applicants that were invited for the interview.
I say this because the capacity of that amphitheater I took time to assess, isn't up to 400 seats. The pictures were here, you can calculate from the arrangements. I did while I was there and it gave me roughly 290 or thereabout.
Besides, on the day I was interviewed, only one side of the Amphitheater were occupied by GTs and it wasn't even filled up for the 9am set, while just the front row seats opposite us (which was like half of the amphitheater) were occupied by EHs. So assuming we had 4 time sets, how then did they total up to 1k?
Even the panel numbers didn't follow serially from 1 to 39, at least for the while I was there (I challenge anyone to prove otherwise).
So I'm surprised when you guys come here to mention 9k interviewees without taking into consideration those who couldn't make it to the interview or were disqualified at the documents verification stage.

See, there's a lot to this recruitment that meets the eyes.
You guys should just take a chill pill, get busy while we watch out how this unfolds.

#Gracias
An Nnpc staff told us specifically during the day of my interview . Moreover if you check your number some are 7000 plus. My GT number is 295*

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Twhizzy2: 9:31pm On Aug 09, 2019
One love. What course? Mine is statistics
Horllamideh:

My Oyo bloodaz, I am from Ogbomoso North.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 9:32pm On Aug 09, 2019
Confusion everywhere cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vikoli1: 9:34pm On Aug 09, 2019
vingeophysicist:

An Nnpc staff told us specifically during the day of my interview . Moreover if you check your number some are 7000 plus. My GT number is 295*
About your interview number, please read that post you quoted again, cos it seems you don't get my point.
Besides, would you in all sincerity think those NNPC staff would expose their tactics to you? Think again!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 9:35pm On Aug 09, 2019
vikoli1:

Sometimes it baffles me how you guys got to the conclusion that 9k applicants were invited for the interview. Where did you all get that from?
Is it from the interview numbers that weren't even used for the interview?
What if the numbers were slated at random, not one after the other?
What if they did that to create an impression just to make you double your efforts for the interview, seeing how competitive it would be?
You'll all be shocked that it wasn't even up to 5k applicants that were invited for the interview.
I say this because the capacity of that amphitheater I took time to assess, isn't up to 400 seats. The pictures were here, you can calculate from the arrangements. I did that while I was there and it gave me roughly 290 or thereabout.
Besides, on the day I was interviewed, only one side of the Amphitheater was occupied by GTs and it wasn't even filled up for the 9am set, while just the front row seats opposite us (which was like half of the amphitheater) were occupied by EHs.
So assuming we had 4 time sets, how then did they total up to 1k?
Even the panel numbers didn't follow serially from 1 to 39, at least for the while I was there (I challenge anyone to prove otherwise).
So I'm surprised how you guys will come here to mention 9k interviewees without taking into consideration those who couldn't make it to the interview or were disqualified at the documents verification stage.

See, there's a lot to this recruitment that meets the eyes.
You guys should just take a chill pill or get busy while we watch out how this unfolds.

#Gracias

And 290 x 4 x 10 days =

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Horllamideh(m): 9:36pm On Aug 09, 2019
Twhizzy2:
One love. What course? Mine is statistics
Geology...... nice to meet you sir
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2019
hayesconcept:
If you are just been paid by Lazaru, Congratulations. You just joined the Noah ark.

Farouq/King theory is no more with the resurrection of Lazarus cheesy cheesy grin

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2019
Bronce:
Hello guys,

So I actually recieved credit alert from KING ANYAM TERHEMBA on 1 August, 2019 and was almost immediately debited back after less than 3 minutes.

Question: who else has experienced such and what's the way forward.

A first time commenter.

Bronce please no joke, are you for real?

and is it "was almost immediately debited back"

or

"was immediately debited back"
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vikoli1: 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2019
joobseekar:

And 290 x 4 x 10 days =
Only if you read when I said almost half of the amphitheater was occupied by a few EH hopefuls who took just the first front row seats.
Besides, the interview lasted "officially" for 9 days and my panel on the day I was interviewed, had only 3 time sets.
Thank you!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 09, 2019
vikoli1:

Only if you read when I said almost half of the amphitheater was occupied by a few EH hopefuls who took just the first front row seats.
Besides, the interview lasted "officially" for 9 days and my panel on the day I was interviewed, had only 3 time sets.
Thank you!
Mine too was three sets

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 9:48pm On Aug 09, 2019
vikoli1:

Thank you!

With that, let's even assume 190 interviewees at a time

190 x 4 x 10days = 7600

yes they might have prepared for about 9k, but some didn't come
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vikoli1: 9:52pm On Aug 09, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gianluigizona(m): 9:58pm On Aug 09, 2019
Bants on Bants.

Una no dey tire??

Meanwhile Dear EH, If you have a job kindly keep the focus on what you have going. Don't lose guard coz you waiting for APL. APL will come when it will come.

Ever vibrant GTs, refer to comment above.... it can only get better.

Las las we go all dey alright.

Jian-luigi-Zona
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 10:01pm On Aug 09, 2019
Cool
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 09, 2019
Mitocyan:

Wow. You are a top performer ooh. 295 out of about 9000 candidates
Everything is in the hands of God ooo No be by good score oo

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ebenaba(m): 10:04pm On Aug 09, 2019
Twhizzy2:
Ogo Atiba. We full here ooo
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 10:05pm On Aug 09, 2019
vikoli1:

So half of 290 is now 190 abi?
And where did you get the 10 days from? Cos the Sunday of that period wasn't used and interview ended officially on the 10th.
Oga, it seems you didn't understand my first post or it's essence, so just relax!
E hear? Relax!!

10th really? I thought they interviewed some applicants on 11th, No?

You can't say the amphitheater is filled by half each and every time of each 4 sessions per day. I doubt if that's a good estimate.

However, what do you stand to gain by believing that the actual interviewees were not up to 9k? perhaps you should explain better so I'll know where you're coming from.

During my session one of the official talking to us categorically said something along "the competition is like 1 against 9 applicants or 1 in a group of 9 applicants"

(1) (2) (3) ... (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.