Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (787) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4843823 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 4:16pm On Aug 20, 2019
Gbriels:
I'm checking something between teaser4, larride,jarus and mosgon on this alert sontin....the four local men are as depicted

We all had our interview on the 5th. grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 4:16pm On Aug 20, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Not bad... Yours?
cool bro

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2019
There is nothing about this infor.... local men and women have long crossed the border.....
Ur alert is on the way....
Aremolomi:
There is something about this information below...

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 20, 2019
hayesconcept:
The new alertee spend your money wisely. It's not byebye but see you again. sad shocked shocked cool
Better by far alumni spotted

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 20, 2019
You received alert today? 20 August?

vicelreturns:
Local man yaf received alert.....

Make i go spend my money jeje o!
Dey wait for my APL.

Interview date: 2nd July.
Test location: Gombe.
Amount 14k.

Make una no demand screenshot o. because am in siffia pain nw. grin grin grin
Lol....I didn't ask u to check for me na....
Now I'm checking another thing..
larride:

We all had our interview on the 5th. grin
Aremolomi:

I thought he said The last batch of alertess comes this Wednesday. (being 7th)

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 4:20pm On Aug 20, 2019
Aremolomi:

The only consistent thing about ConsistentSG's post is that "Humbly approve my application to join AOLMAW"

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by andrewtosin(m): 4:21pm On Aug 20, 2019
Uncle Jarus we are waiting for your update ooh...

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 20, 2019
souljar:

The only consistent thing about ConsistentSG's post is that "Humbly approve my application to join AOLMAW"

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 4:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
bobowaja sup bro...how's your side?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Uricas(m): 4:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
DanXplore:

You offered majority of Chemistry courses? I highly doubt that. Yes, a few modules like Physical, Organic and Analytic Chemistry were "borrowed" but they were merely foundational ... only the surface of these modules was scratched in chemical engineering. Conversely, core chemical engineering modules includes: thermodynamics, transport phenomena, separation processes, reaction systems design, fluid mechanics, pland design and process instrumentation & control.

I do not think the engineering thermodynamics done in your 1st or 2nd year qualifies as chemistry because it was taught from an engineering persepective and not as a science.

Don't tell me what I know. All the courses I mentioned earlier, including their practicals, were taken as a Chemistry student. And I did both the engineering and the Chemistry thermo. A simple question of "where a chemical engineer can work" on google will save us the stress.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 4:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
Teaser4:
shey yu don get alert ni... our list don lost

Lol I don brace myself from alert. Local man have not receive any.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 20, 2019
Lol....some local men will be like....
It has finished....
ChasteGhuy:

That moment when jarus finally receives alert grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 20, 2019
Loooolz

Shameless decamper

theSpark:
Local man has received alert too o.

CBT Nasarawa: 6k

2nd July

I hereby on the floor of this honorable house announce my decampation from ABT to the camp of the one percenters. It is the theory that best meets my current realities. I look forward to a robust engagement with you people from that other side. I wish all my former colleagues at the AbT the best. All other documents remain valid. All members of AOLMAW should please take note.

See you at the towers.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 4:28pm On Aug 20, 2019
tejiri4:

no shaking ......brother

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 4:28pm On Aug 20, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Bobowaja, larride, teaser and co... Come and sit comfortably on your table.

This table isn't mine
I am still hiding under an iron table. Make the alert pass me over first until news of apl starts dropping tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 4:29pm On Aug 20, 2019
Beeam:
Loooolz
Shameless decamper
Beamer my nigga

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nwachuGod: 4:30pm On Aug 20, 2019
tejiri4:

July 4th
No Alert yet.

Anyone on July 4 who has received alert abeg identify yourself.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fredkio: 4:32pm On Aug 20, 2019
nwachuGod:

July 4th
No Alert yet.

Anyone on July 4 who have received alert abeg identify yourself.
Where are the pple for July 11 na. Anybody don receive?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 20, 2019
Have u received alert pls?

I wantu check sth with Larride, Jarus and Mosgoon.

Ladyjane5657:
In the spirit of the friendly mass tfare reimbursement from our dear company...

Local woman's sauce was garnished with this latest fresh catfish pepper soup...

Enjoy the Cotonou pepper from this side of the galaxy

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 20, 2019
baba

We dey here dey dodge TFare oh

Teaser4:
Beamer my nigga

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 4:35pm On Aug 20, 2019
Teaser4:
bobowaja sup bro...how's your side?
I am still dodging bro. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 20, 2019
They congratulated you and u never see alert?

Okay, noted.

Who did they congratulate again?

Etr3y:
By God grace my interview was great n was congratulated by d panel secretary
I did on the 2nd July, I learnt they have started 2nd candidate

Local man never see alertooo
Wat is happening I need help?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 20, 2019
Gbriels:
Lol....some local men will be like....
It has finished....

Hilarious ... I can't help it

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by EasternKing: 4:35pm On Aug 20, 2019
People resumed this job we are waiting for last week. No interview, no nothing.

Nigeria 100000000000 - 0 unemployed youths

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 4:36pm On Aug 20, 2019
theSpark:
Local man has received alert too o.

CBT Nasarawa: 6k

2nd July

I hereby on the floor of this honorable house announce my decampation from ABT to the camp of the one percenters. It is the theory that best meets my current realities. I look forward to a robust engagement with you people from that other side. I wish all my former colleagues at the AbT the best. All other documents remain valid. All members of AOLMAW should please take note.

See you at the towers.

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Greatken007(m): 4:37pm On Aug 20, 2019
Support staff has a different meaning in NNPC (more of contract)
yungmin:

oga, you are just going academic now. We know there different engineering disciplines. Mine was just a summary. Some engineering staff in NNPC can be classified as support staff as well
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 4:37pm On Aug 20, 2019
EasternKing:
People resumed this job we are waiting for last week. No interview, no nothing.

Nigeria 100000000000 - 0 unemployed youths
Oya take the L and crawl back to your dirty stingy hole. Thanks but no thanks. cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 4:40pm On Aug 20, 2019
Robocorp:
For those saying no one from Niger has been paid,
there is your answer now
@gbriels, xup. Have you been paid.

Nigerlites and North Central payment be the latest
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 20, 2019
U mean na u d under this table since....lol
bobowaja:

I am still hiding under an iron table. Make the alert pass me over first until news of apl starts dropping tongue

1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 4:44pm On Aug 20, 2019
Etr3y:
By God grace my interview was great n was congratulated by d panel secretary
I did on the 2nd July, I learnt they have started 2nd candidate

Local man never see alertooo
Wat is happening I need help?
State of origin?
CBT location?

Just wantu check something

(1) (2) (3) ... (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.