Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,873 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (821) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4836888 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by monlawal(m): 5:32am On Aug 23, 2019
So those that wrote in Yola got 20k too.
cool cool cool
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 5:53am On Aug 23, 2019
Emmteetosin (i'm not sure if i got the name right) has your brother been paid?

i just want to check something

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Allamin24: 6:10am On Aug 23, 2019
monlawal:
So those that wrote in Yola got 20k too.
cool cool cool

What about Borno guys? Heard nothing about their payment.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by monlawal(m): 6:22am On Aug 23, 2019
Allamin24:

What about Borno guys? Heard nothing about their payment.
I've not heard anything about Borno my brother
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by abasiakarapeter: 6:38am On Aug 23, 2019
I did my interview on the 10th ... I haven't seen anything up till now
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ebogucp(m): 7:14am On Aug 23, 2019
Local man has been following thread quietly.. Since 4th July finally alert came in yesterday
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 7:16am On Aug 23, 2019
I have a friend that received 30k. The first batch tho. From Lagos .
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jaolad(m): 7:28am On Aug 23, 2019
From Oyo State
CBT centre - Ibadan
Interview date _- 4th
Yet to receive alert..

What's going on please?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 7:37am On Aug 23, 2019
Gbyms:
I have a friend that received 30k. The first batch tho. From Lagos .
30k theory
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 7:37am On Aug 23, 2019
Jaolad:
From Oyo State
CBT centre - Ibadan
Interview date _- 4th
Yet to receive alert..

What's going on please?
A friend on 4th just received this morning on the said date as well. Wait for it except ur bank details ain't correct.

I collected my share yesterday tho same centre with you.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 23, 2019
Jaolad:
From Oyo State
CBT centre - Ibadan
Interview date _- 4th
Yet to receive alert..

What's going on please?
are you certain you put in your bank details correctly. If you are certain , then you may be on the other side of the divide. The divide side being a small minority among each date - not paid. Confounding

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 7:52am On Aug 23, 2019
martinsfm:
30k theory
Let me get more details from him lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vyke2008: 7:57am On Aug 23, 2019
Gbyms:

Let me get more details from him lol

You don't need derails.... na screen shot we need.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teminijesu13: 7:58am On Aug 23, 2019
mosgoon:
you interviewed on the 5th and have been paid? Would appreciate a screenshot. All other dates have had empirical evidence to remove doubts

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by wilsonlexis: 7:59am On Aug 23, 2019
Dbowline:

What a guy? Still haven't learnt to speak less,
grin ;DYou funny , i like your style , you just stroked this Masogoon guy in a pet way grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jaolad(m): 8:00am On Aug 23, 2019
bobowaja:

A friend on 4th just received this morning on the said date as well. Wait for it except ur bank details ain't correct.

I collected my share yesterday tho same centre with you.

Okay, let's see as the day unfold
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by wilsonlexis: 8:01am On Aug 23, 2019
Oliviajones:

Don't be a bully please. This one's good news.
It never a bully comment, its just an advice to people to learn how the revert back information when asked

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jaolad(m): 8:06am On Aug 23, 2019
mosgoon:
are you certain you put in your bank details correctly. If you are certain , then you may be on the other side of the divide. The divide side being a small minority among each date - not paid. Confounding

Am very certain my details was written correctly.

As much as I crave for this job, I don't pray nnpc win me 2-0, it's better we play draw. But if am asked to choose, APL all the way.

Someone helping me on this recruitment has given me 80% assurance of my name been listed among the final shortlist. But am not counting my chickens just yet cos I know that level pass level for influence.

Prayers still the key ..

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 8:21am On Aug 23, 2019
Jaolad:

Am very certain my details was written correctly.

As much as I crave for this job, I don't pray nnpc win me 2-0, it's better we play draw. But if am asked to choose, APL all the way.

Someone helping me on this recruitment has given me 80% assurance of my name been listed among the final shortlist. But am not counting my chickens just yet cos I know that level pass level for influence.

Prayers still the key ..
Please what date were you interviewed and have you being paid transportation allowance
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mvem(m): 8:24am On Aug 23, 2019
Gbyms:

Please what date were you interviewed and have you being paid transportation allowance
he addressed that in his write up
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 23, 2019
Teminijesu13:

hmmn, surprising. More payment news for 5th would be more conclusive for me. Should be very soon
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 8:24am On Aug 23, 2019
mosgoon:

Lol l smell a conversion from the no apl tfare relationship to AB theory here grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mvem(m): 8:24am On Aug 23, 2019
Teminijesu13:

so dey don pay 5th
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 8:32am On Aug 23, 2019
Teminijesu13:

For those that said 5th has not been paid here is your proof
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jaolad(m): 8:34am On Aug 23, 2019
Gbyms:

Interviewed on the 4th, yet to receive TF
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kevlala: 8:37am On Aug 23, 2019
tejiri4:

For those that said 5th has not been paid here is your proof

Real proof would have been interview invite to go with Alert. cheesy cheesy

However, its just one person here, the 5th flood of alerts may happen today. Recall on wednesday when 11th were paid, there someone dat said he got paid for 4th in the evening. then yesterday it was all 4th, except for this 5th guy.

just be calm. if u are holding on to any theory to ur chest, u are just deceiving urself.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 8:44am On Aug 23, 2019
So the mighty yaf fallen to the sword of Alert!!!! grin grin
I rep 5th, dem still never pay us ooo....abeg in as much as we dey reason not to collect alert before, it seems this alert thing has nothing to do with APL, hence, please I need this alert ooooo......5th alert loading.....
........... cool cool cool
@chaste @bobowaja @teaser @beam.... grin grin grin grin una don gbagaun!!!!
@mosgoon, na we b the last man standing o grin

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 8:44am On Aug 23, 2019
Jaolad:

Interviewed on the 4th, yet to receive TF
Okay brotherly. Congratulations.
Welcome to NNPC

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 8:48am On Aug 23, 2019
Kevlala:

Real proof would have been interview invite to go with Alert. cheesy cheesy

However, its just one person here, the 5th flood of alerts may happen today. Recall on wednesday when 11th were paid, there someone dat said he got paid for 4th in the evening. then yesterday it was all 4th, except for this 5th guy.

just be calm. if u are holding on to any theory to ur chest, u are just deceiving urself.

cheesy cheesy have you been alerted just checking sth
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by stevie55(m): 8:57am On Aug 23, 2019
mathology5431:
So the mighty yaf fallen to the sword of Alert!!!! grin grin
I rep 5th, dem still never pay us ooo....abeg in as much as we dey reason not to collect alert before, it seems this alert thing has nothing to do with APL, hence, please I need this alert ooooo......5th alert loading.....
........... cool cool cool
@chaste @bobowaja @teaser @beam.... grin grin grin grin una don gbagaun!!!!
@mosgoon, na we b the last man standing o grin

Most of us - 1st July - never collect oh.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 9:07am On Aug 23, 2019
nihelimitretep:

A friend scheduled for 4th got there late, and according to him, he pleaded with them laying his reasons for late coming....las las, all they did was to collect his credentials and write his details for reimbursment.
So he was invited, went for it and had apparently no interview section ( i guess he is better now, now on a Research Assistantship in UTM Malaysia) . We still chat, he has not been paid.

Again, if you were interviewed on the 3rd, you could probably notice a man, yes, a man, 28 years....in GT category...his age was used to disqualify him while his NPC was checked.

I once posted this.

I have been in touch with my guy since, asking if he had been paid. So he replied my chat this morning that he was paid. He was scheduled for 4th, no interview, but he put down his account details.

Though many of the theories are just for the fun of it, but some folks here take it to heart, thinking there is any correlation between Interview performance and Tfare and APL.

See below. Dont be a doubting Thomas

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Allamin24: 9:14am On Aug 23, 2019
monlawal:

I've not heard anything about Borno my brother
Same here. We hope for the best.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.