Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (885) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4835631 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 4:05pm On Aug 30, 2019
Phenolic:

You are not really as smart as you think. Are you? A quick google search could have answered you.
How many Germans are on Nairaland, What of Americans, Australians? Compare that to reddit and Pinterest and you will get what I mean.
All I'm saying is live and let live. Unless you plan to add "cyber bully" to your CV. It costs you nothing to forgo views you are against.
Speaking of ignoring you, I will do that right now.
Wishing you success in you NNPC endeavors.
Peace.
@bolded. Do what you preach. Forgo what is against ur views. Thanks. Now ask for LOML cool

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tyakson99: 4:07pm On Aug 30, 2019
simplebb:

I posted here days ago on this same subject.

Why would I expend/be expending so much energy on a job I would 99.9% or 100% reject and even be everywhere on the job thread bothering myself with issues as regards the recruitment.

If you know you won't 100% take up a job, then you won't even be here at all, or would check the thread once in a bluemoon just to know what's going on with those that are interested in it, definitely as a low key follower.

This doesn't conform to logic.

But then, what do I know

This thread lost its sanity after the interview with so many unrelated and unneeded information, baseless theories here and there...

The arrival of APL would really help in restoring it.

My brother you are right o.
I applied for Dangote refinery last year and I got to the third stage, thereafter I received another offer that is equally rewarding if not more, from then on i almost completely forgot i applied in the first place grin neither did I even bother for any info regarding the what to expect from next stage until I saw a text message to come for the next round and I just smile.
Make I here say I know I won't take up the NNPC offer and am still here commenting and hoping for update everyday. I can check the thread time to time sha like you rightly said. It just like someone who didnt pass the CBT and is still actively commenting instead of worse case scenario observing when there is nothing in it for him/her.

But las las we are all different and that was why I wanted to know his motive, maybe it just for fun or to add to his accolades grin

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 30, 2019
grin grin grin....why are tho tempting me like this....
In the words of beeam... I'm a gentleman...
Hope dat answers ur answer....sory kwestion
Ladyjane5657:

grin grin I'm sure he doesnt mean that...or do u @Gbriels
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 4:09pm On Aug 30, 2019
Nairanema:
Please what is the meaning of LOMS? I genuinely do not know what it means. I came to be informed and to learn.
Look Over My Shoulder
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 30, 2019
Lol...
GeniusOla:

Sir gbriels pls how can i observe 5nanoseconds in real life o, it caught my attention biko *runs away*
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 4:11pm On Aug 30, 2019
Gbriels:
grin grin grin....why are tho tempting me like this....
In the words of beeam... I'm a gentleman...
Hope dat answers ur answer....sory kwestion
grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Biaso(m): 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2019
Look Over My Shoulder. LOMS
Nairanema:
Mosgoon, please what does LOMS mean? I think you mentioned it.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by moogoogaipan: 4:16pm On Aug 30, 2019
1000-885 = 115pgs péré lóku, kí Thread yìí break NL all time record.

ẹ continue...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 30, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

grin grin
I just replied your pm... grin grin oya, clap for yourself...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 30, 2019
moogoogaipan:
1000-885 = 15pgs péré lóku, kí Thread yìí break NL all time record.

ẹ continue...
no be 15 pages na, baba

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:23pm On Aug 30, 2019
moogoogaipan:
1000-885 = 15pgs péré lóku, kí Thread yìí break NL all time record.

ẹ continue...

Which record?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 4:24pm On Aug 30, 2019
GeniusOla:

Im not doing again
That is not my handwriting tongue
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by moogoogaipan: 4:26pm On Aug 30, 2019
Apologies my arithmetic is rusty... grin grin
ChasteGhuy:
no be 15 pages na, baba

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 30, 2019
moogoogaipan:
Apologies my arithmetic is rusty... grin grin
lol... You come make me look like as if I no sabi maths again. I almost used calculator
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 4:41pm On Aug 30, 2019
@xfire, when and how did they pay orientation program money for the successful guys, was it after tfare was paid or before? since some people claimed to have received tfare almost a year after the conclusion of the recruitment.

Again, how much is the lowest and highest paid of the orientation program money, since you said location of the applicants also play a role, most especially, Abuja guys.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 30, 2019
885, at this rate it will be over 1k by Sunday.

@Ladyjane which one of your four burnt sauces cool have got something new asides what @easymoneysniper gave us.

And again this TF matter hav tire local man.

One does not even know whether to pray for TF to land or not grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Obasi001(m): 5:08pm On Aug 30, 2019
number5:
On my interview date, i sounded stupid asking the few guys sitting around me prior to verification if they were on nairaland.

I just came up with a better idea of how to decipher the NLanders when we gather for medicals without

Local men and women, when we are in cue for medical, if you see any 'potbellied' niccur graciously stands up in the midst of the quietness and loudly exclaims "this building reminds me alot of my time with mckinsey" cheesy

Pls u guys should not lynch the local man, no be mosgoon, its me just trying to check something grin

By their reactions i shall know them grin

You pipu will not kill person wit laf grin grin
Diaris God o cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 5:09pm On Aug 30, 2019
moogoogaipan:
1000-885 = 115pgs péré lóku, kí Thread yìí break NL all time record.

ẹ continue...

Lool I'm sure you've not visited bet9ja thread. The largest employer of labour. Haha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 5:26pm On Aug 30, 2019
Mitocyan:

Lool I'm sure you've not visited bet9ja thread. The largest employer of labour. Haha
Lol.... So many threads on business section are so mad.... Even Uber thread sef.... Make I no talk again lipsrsealed
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 6:09pm On Aug 30, 2019
bobowaja:

Lol.... So many threads on business section are so mad.... Even Uber thread sef.... Make I no talk again lipsrsealed
ashewo thread sef mad for numbers...currently 1662... betting thread on business section na 3017 as at d time wey i dey type ...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 6:19pm On Aug 30, 2019
Teaser4:
ashewo thread sef mad for numbers...currently 1662... betting thread on business section na 3017 as at d time wey i dey type ...
Lol

That "ashawo beer parlor" thread na another world on its own. I ran there and ran out before reading page 1 to d end. That betting na over mad... Odds everywhere. Currency and e-currency get over 7500 for biz section.

Weirdos everywhere on the forum grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 6:32pm On Aug 30, 2019
bobowaja:

Lol

That "ashawo beer parlor" thread na another world on its own. I ran there and ran out before reading page 1 to d end. That betting na over mad... Odds everywhere. Currency and e-currency get over 7500 for biz section.

i swear savages on this thread na pikin wey that ashewo dey..mad thread, full of intellectual mad men, fbi CIA, name if you person drop lie dem go burst yansh open ...no dull moment on the thread, you go dey lots of adult images from dos useless oloshos , I do go there once in a while lately, sometimes last year, I follow am like say my life depends on it...na there I see the definition of troll.. troll wey go dig for personal info and burst privacy...bro the madness on that thread name out of this word.... Betting thread and crumbs, ppl waiting for your tickets to cut so dem go mock...and si on... nairaland get em ....lots of lunatics dey on this obodo nl o...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 30, 2019
tyakson99:

My brother you are right o.
I applied for Dangote refinery last year and I got to the third stage, thereafter I received another offer that is equally rewarding if not more, from then on i almost completely forgot i applied in the first place grin neither did I even bother for any info regarding the what to expect from next stage until I saw a text message to come for the next round and I just smile.
Make I here say I know I won't take up the NNPC offer and am still here commenting and hoping for update everyday. I can check the thread time to time sha like you rightly said. * [quote It just like someone who didnt pass the CBT* and is still actively commenting instead of worse case scenario observing when there is nothing in it for him/her. grin

But las las we are all different and that was why I wanted to know his motive, maybe it just for fun or to add to his accolades

NIGERIA anything can happen just check

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 30, 2019
GospelEAPiano:

Fada, you know I asked if anyone knew, your silence would have meant you didn't know, and who told you I don't know about the career section on their website. I needed more, so I asked.
Sir jarus you dey fall my hand

Jarus:

My apologies.

You continue to earn my respect Sir. #Peace.
Oga Gospel, be a man of peace too. Bye

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by abiodunoyin2021: 7:34pm On Aug 30, 2019
Most ppl here claim to have sources at NNPC, If by now, no one here can tell us the actual date the APL will drop, then its looking as if the long list will be base on merit. Sources are in dark as we can see.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 7:39pm On Aug 30, 2019
highzickjosh:
885, at this rate it will be over 1k by Sunday.

@Ladyjane which one of your four burnt sauces cool have got something new asides what @easymoneysniper gave us.

And again this TF matter hav tire local man.

One does not even know whether to pray for TF to land or not grin

Which ladyjane are yo referring to? angry undecided
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Iyajelili(f): 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2019
abiodunoyin2021:
Most ppl here claim to have sources at NNPC, If by now, no one here can tell us the actual date the APL will drop, then its looking as if the long list will be base on merit. Sources are in dark as we can see.

People with real connect will not say anything on nairaland. Nairalanders are judgmental especially when you say somethings and it changes. Or are we forgetting that the only constant thing is change?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Toluv20: 7:50pm On Aug 30, 2019
Please, let's discuss the graduate trainee programme. What is expected at this stage? How long is it going to be? Are we going to be automatically absorbed after that? Is it going to attract stipend or full salary? Is the upfront going to come after it?...I call all the experienced professionals in the house to share there experience.. Thanks for the much anticipated educative contributions.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Graced01: 7:55pm On Aug 30, 2019
July 5th
EH
Lagos CBT
9am
Payments; Yesterday
Just NNPC Payment, no Farouk/King/etc

Who else received?

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 7:58pm On Aug 30, 2019
Graced01:
July 5th
EH
Lagos CBT
9am
Payments; Yesterday
Just NNPC Payment, no Farouk/King/etc

Who else received?
This one shock me ooo.....please if you're from 5th n v been paid click like ooo.....

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NigelCundy: 8:07pm On Aug 30, 2019
shocked

bobowaja:

Lol

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ChikezieUche: 8:13pm On Aug 30, 2019
mathology5431:

This one shock me ooo.....please if you're from 5th n v been paid click like ooo.....

5th, 12pm, Lagos, GT, yet to receive payment

(1) (2) (3) ... (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.