Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,270 members, 7,826,042 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (896) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4840354 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Obasi001(m): 11:54am On Sep 02, 2019
AMEN

BMedia:
If next Monday is truly our APL day and #EveryoneWillBePaid, it is then safe to assume that this should be the last week for King and Farouk to bless the remaining non-alertees with TF. It ought to be a windfall.

Good morning and may our hearts wishes be granted.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 12:00pm On Sep 02, 2019
Starwisben:

God bestows his grace on man irrespective of whether you are a saint or sinner....

It is true that the Gift of God is without repentance...

But then, are we to continue in sin that Grace may abound

I say....... GOD fo....fo... Fo....fo..fo.... Forbid!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jaolad(m): 12:00pm On Sep 02, 2019
Just received a call from Lazarus now that my account details dropped at the towers was rebunk by that bank. He asked me to forward my correct details which I've done.

I've officially now moved to all will be paid theory.. grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 12:04pm On Sep 02, 2019
Jaolad:
Just received a call from Lazarus now that my account details dropped at the towers was rebunk by that bank. He asked me to forward my correct details which I've done.

What date were u interviewed??

PS: @bolded.... Hope u aren't kidding?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kevlala: 12:09pm On Sep 02, 2019
Jaolad:

Bro, I can definitely tell you your claim is as wrong as one can imagine. Yes, I've not been paid. But my brother, am more than 75% certain of receiving APL when it finally drops. Not boasting here but to let you know that when some people don't comment here it's not because they don't know how to do so but will rather keep silent on what they know concerning this recruitment untill NNPC finally decides to send APL alerts.

I only comment here once in a while, and I must say am enjoying the suspense every minute.

Peace..

The world can now see a typical confusionist. Taking it from ur stand point of knowing somethings which others dnt know, U HAVE JUST BEEN EXCUSED FROM GETTING APL. Lol. cheesy

Let everyone rest u won't. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by poeticjustice(m): 12:15pm On Sep 02, 2019
Anyone who knows the ABC of this P&ID issue can testify that you spilled rubbish and I was in no way clowning you.

What do you mean by foreign hawks? Don't you know government is a continuum?

You really need to read more and have more information before staining this thread with more ignorance.

Selah.

bobowaja:

@bolded I won't come to your level of insult. And you behaving like a kid means you are not worthy of argument with me. Thanks. Now go & play with enough sands on the beach.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2019
Jaolad:

Lol @bolded grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 12:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
Seems this is going to be a very though week for ABT proponents
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 12:31pm On Sep 02, 2019
poeticjustice:
Anyone who knows the ABC of this P&ID issue can testify that you spilled rubbish and I was in no way clowning you.

What do you mean by foreign hawks? Don't you know government is a continuum?

You really need to read more and have more information before staining this thread with more ignorance.

Selah.

As intelligent as you think you sound, your choice of words negates every meaningful thing you have said. It's like Pastor's preaching touched @bobowaja's heart yesterday otherwise the @bobowaja of last week would have unleashed a plethora of vituperations on you.

Thank God we all cannot be mad at the same time, otherwise everyone would have just left this thread for both of you.

No one has the monopoly of insults, we just choose to rise above it.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 02, 2019
Make me sef dash ur post one like abeg

We don try augment Mosgoon's home training for dis thread wallahi

femokleen:
As my village people don seize my data, I no fit check the thread for some days.
Thank God dem don share WiFi give me. Lol

To begin with, e pain me wen I been read thru the several 10 - 15 pages I missed...
I discovered several pissing comments from different monikers who couldn't decipher the disparity btwn "candid advice" & "hating".
Common sense is not common sha

Chai, I had to jot down the monikers of "asslickers" ni sha and compare with the number of likes each of their individual posts get. I discovered most of them were giving their ardent support in silence by dashing "likes" to quotes and replies of their team leads. Lol.
Awon strong background voices.

I pray understanding falls on them so they'd realise the need to correct any fellow who 'isn't modest' when trying to pass a meaningful/helpful information/contribution.
Pikin wey no learn for domot go learn for outside.

Kudos to my local people who deemed it fit against all odds to give out the appropriate advice/correction. (I take God beg you, correct without using vague words).
Iba eyin Agbagba firiyoyo.

As September don land and Jarus' sure source tok say latest Sept', I dey extremely hopeful pa (owing to his horizontal reliability and authenticity). If NNPC does otherwise, no spite... Change is constant!

Congratulations in advance my local people, may Apl fall on you and may we meet at the towers.

Before I submit,
Jarus, Xfire, Beeam, Chasteguy, Teaser4, Number5, Danxplore, Benflash, Gbriels, Gbyms, Geniusola, Bobiwaja(sorry Bobowaja), Emmyteetosin, stevie55, freshshavedballs, souljar, mathology5431, enireqx20, Ladyjane5657, tejiri4, petertimilehin(read backward, I no get appetite), sleyanya1, Dbowline, Scobyy2007, Dapper007, Yungmin, Enrypech, Mrgifted...
Y'all sighted.

Don't forget the hash tag,
#EveryoneWillBePaid

Happy new month
Femokleen!

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 12:35pm On Sep 02, 2019
BenFlash:

As intelligent as you think you sound, you choice of words negates every meaningful thing you have said. It's like Pastor's preaching touched @bobowaja's heart yesterday otherwise the @bobowaja of last week would have unleashed a plethora of vituperations on you.

Thank God we cannot all be mad at the same time, otherwise everyone would have just left this thread for both of you.

No one has the monopoly of insults, we just choose to rise above it.
Lol.... I will leave him to beaam grin grin
On a more serious note, that kid above doesn't worth it..... He is just out for trouble and not intelligent argument.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 02, 2019
Many are mad, few are roaming

Please, how does one sit down and think up something like this?

Elder number5, I hail thee Sir!

number5:
On my interview date, i sounded stupid asking the few guys sitting around me prior to verification if they were on nairaland.

I just came up with a better idea of how to decipher the NLanders when we gather for medicals without looking stupid cheesy

Local men and women, when we are in cue for medical, if you see any 'potbellied' niccur graciously stands up in the midst of the quietness and loudly exclaims "this building reminds me alot of my time with mckinsey" cheesy

Pls u guys should not lynch the local man, no be mosgoon, its me just trying to check something grin

By their reactions i shall know them grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 02, 2019
You had to tell him?

Him for learn in the next interview he attends...

ChasteGhuy:

Stop displaying your ignorance. Nigerians are not the only people on nairaland... We have foreign nationals on nairaland
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 02, 2019
Good boy!

Yo smart!

chidiebereuzoma:

Because I have been reading every single post on this thread from page 1, and I know how exactly guys here will react and make fun of whatever info you bring on especially when it doesn't suit them. I learnt from what happened to others. And I don't want to receive any lashing from beam, chasteguy, bobwaja and Co...( na joke o grin grin) So I just want to keep my theory for myself.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 02, 2019
This brother doesn't like proud people at all!!!

DanXplore:

LMAO. Oga you are boasting codedly. Telling us you are 75% sure of APL was absolutely unnecessary.

@bolded, I really hope you did not apply for HR or any unit in NNPC that requires professional use of english. You seem not to know the difference between "I'm" and "am".

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 02, 2019
Mosgoon pls send LOMS to it too...

Baselm:

I'm glad you got the attention you sought, I hope it makes you feel better. You called some people asslickers for liking a post you aren't in agreement with.

Well it's a faceless forum, enjoy!!!

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 02, 2019
Guy is trying so hard to belong to AOLMW....

Someone pity him and admit him before he dies of irrelevance!

Rahl444:
. I knew you were the one and I also saw your guy quoted you immediately like as usually just to catch fun.But like you noticed I ignored you coz I needed to .If you know Uniben well you know that we are the king of arrow and if we decide to start behaving like you are doing then this thread will over loaded with gibberish and tantrums which is exactly what you so much desire...I don't have that time.
And you have it ,common sense tells everyone that a lot of you lots are practically idle,and that's why you are already going crazy and Schizophrenic with this NNPC recruitment.....I don't think I have you time.

Quoting me will be of no use to you coz I will ignore you until we hopefully meet ourselves at the towers.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BlackHummer(m): 1:04pm On Sep 02, 2019
Hayfeez:
It's a week to Sept 9. One of the consistent ghost followers (guest) on the thread finally logging in to make a post. Before someone will see me with APL when we meet at the towers and be thinking na backdoor I follow enter.

Good morning local and global men and women. Have a wonderful week ✌️✌️

Bros, door na door. Whether front, back or side.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 02, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

Why do I have this feeling that Satan has anointed someone this Critical month to start preaching Ungodliness in this Holy house

Pagans will get APL.
Holy sister. Keep religion out of this,
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Biaso(m): 1:14pm On Sep 02, 2019
A quick summary of the P&ID Saga

They took advantage of Yar’Adua’s illness and vegetable state.

Even ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, who took over as Acting President cannot say much about it because the agreement was done in a suspicious manner and limited to the Ministry of Petroleum‼‼

President Yar’Adua was in coma when P&ID contract was signed

Preliminary investigation by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) indicated that the P&ID contract was signed by the Federal Ministry of Petroleum Resources at the time the late President Umaru Yar’Adua was already in coma.‼

to award such contracts you need the full FEC approval with the signature of the president
so someone must have signed us out and if Jonathan did not do it then he must come out and answer for himself before we drag him out ‼

The anti-graft agency is probing the likelihood of the forgery of the signature of a former Minister of Petroleum Resources, Dr. Rilwan Lukman, who was known for his high ethical standards.‼

Detectives are after a former legal director of the Ministry of Petroleum Resources, Mrs. Grace Taiga, who was central to the negotiation between the Federal Government and P&ID.‼

Also, a raid of an offices believed to be that of P&ID in Lagos and Abuja at the weekend left the EFCC detectives stranded because there were no signs of the presence of the company in Nigeria.‼

It was learnt that the EFCC team discovered from the Corporate Affairs Commission(CAC) that there is another firm registered as P&ID Nigeria Limited with two Nigerian directors.‼

It was also learnt that when one of the directors was called on the phone last Wednesday, he admitted being on the board of P&ID Nigeria Limited and agreed to meet with the EFCC

The former President was flown to Jeddah in Saudi Arabia in November 2009 for treatment of a heart condition.‼

But after three months in Saudi hospital, Yar’Adua was brought back to Nigeria and he remained incommunicado till his death on May 5, 2010.‼

The source said: “So far, detectives have discovered that the GSPA was signed on January 11, 2010 when Yar’Adua was already in coma. There was no evidence of presentation to the Federal Executive Council(FEC).‼

“The whereabouts of a former Director of Legal in the Ministry of Petroleum Resources, Mrs. Grace Taiga was unknown. Our detectives have not been able to get across to her. We need her assistance. She superintended over the GSPA six months to her retirement.‼

“We are probing clues that Lukman’s signature might have been forged for the deal. He was a meticulous and an experienced international stakeholder in OPEC. Those who worked with him expressed doubts that he would sign such an agreement without FEC approval.‼

“We are suspecting a case of forgery. We will do forensic analysis of all relevant documents.”‼‼

Cheers.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2019
Dbowline:
If you sin, will you still get APL?

Some of una no go even touch girlfriend because of you think its your right living that gives you APL. Well, what has been said in the realms have been said. Your mistakes or good cannot stop it.

Live ya life

A sure way of offsetting the statusquo in the linear sequence of reality is purposeful deprivation of self of what seems to be the norms in a society full of perversion. This is irrespective of religious and/or ethical attachments.. So your ascertations of "what has been said in the realms have been said" holds no water except for you, if you condition your mind that way.

The "realms" you potray is operated based on hierachical dispensation and rules that favour mortification. Call it what you may, but I'll categorically tell you that "what has been said in the realms" controls manifestation and is itself, controlled by principalities. It is up to you to determine if you are one or not.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by poeticjustice(m): 1:19pm On Sep 02, 2019
Missing Headline:

FG is currently begging P & ID with $250m cry cry and a serious "no vex" grin grin

Biaso:
A quick summary of the P&ID Saga

They took advantage of Yar’Adua’s illness and vegetable state.

Even ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, who took over as Acting President cannot say much about it because the agreement was done in a suspicious manner and limited to the Ministry of Petroleum‼‼

President Yar’Adua was in coma when P&ID contract was signed

Preliminary investigation by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) indicated that the P&ID contract was signed by the Federal Ministry of Petroleum Resources at the time the late President Umaru Yar’Adua was already in coma.‼

to award such contracts you need the full FEC approval with the signature of the president
so someone must have signed us out and if Jonathan did not do it then he must come out and answer for himself before we drag him out ‼

The anti-graft agency is probing the likelihood of the forgery of the signature of a former Minister of Petroleum Resources, Dr. Rilwan Lukman, who was known for his high ethical standards.‼

Detectives are after a former legal director of the Ministry of Petroleum Resources, Mrs. Grace Taiga, who was central to the negotiation between the Federal Government and P&ID.‼

Also, a raid of an offices believed to be that of P&ID in Lagos and Abuja at the weekend left the EFCC detectives stranded because there were no signs of the presence of the company in Nigeria.‼

It was learnt that the EFCC team discovered from the Corporate Affairs Commission(CAC) that there is another firm registered as P&ID Nigeria Limited with two Nigerian directors.‼

It was also learnt that when one of the directors was called on the phone last Wednesday, he admitted being on the board of P&ID Nigeria Limited and agreed to meet with the EFCC

The former President was flown to Jeddah in Saudi Arabia in November 2009 for treatment of a heart condition.‼

But after three months in Saudi hospital, Yar’Adua was brought back to Nigeria and he remained incommunicado till his death on May 5, 2010.‼

The source said: “So far, detectives have discovered that the GSPA was signed on January 11, 2010 when Yar’Adua was already in coma. There was no evidence of presentation to the Federal Executive Council(FEC).‼

“The whereabouts of a former Director of Legal in the Ministry of Petroleum Resources, Mrs. Grace Taiga was unknown. Our detectives have not been able to get across to her. We need her assistance. She superintended over the GSPA six months to her retirement.‼

“We are probing clues that Lukman’s signature might have been forged for the deal. He was a meticulous and an experienced international stakeholder in OPEC. Those who worked with him expressed doubts that he would sign such an agreement without FEC approval.‼

“We are suspecting a case of forgery. We will do forensic analysis of all relevant documents.”‼‼

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 02, 2019
Were

So it's me that should goan be talking to unintelligent ppl just looking for trouble and argument abi?
The public service I dey do with Phenolic and Mosgoon and Benflash never do?

You handle this one abeg, even me I get limit. Na 3 ppl at a time

bobowaja:

Lol.... I will leave him to beaam grin grin
On a more serious note, that kid above doesn't worth it..... He is just out for trouble and not intelligent argument.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 1:21pm On Sep 02, 2019
Beeam:
Many are mad, few are roaming

Please, how does one sit down and think up something like this?

Elder number5, I hail thee Sir!

1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Slammmmmmmm(m): 1:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
Jaolad:

I guess you had your interview on the 5th of July? And you're GT/EH?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Goldwatch: 1:43pm On Sep 02, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jlomz: 1:51pm On Sep 02, 2019
I only pray @Easymoniesniper didn't scam Local Men and women about 9/10 so as to reduce the tension and APL hysteria for a while.
Meanwhile Local man greets you all, May September bring us all good tidings of abundance, most especially anticipated #APL
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ebenaba(m): 1:52pm On Sep 02, 2019
number5:

A surest way of offsetting the statusquo in the linear sequence of reality is purposeful deprivation of self of what seems to be the norms in a society full of perversion. This is irrespective of religious or ethical attachments.. So your ascertations of "what has been said in the realms have been said" holds no water except for you, if you condition your mind that way.

The "realms" you potray is operated based on hierachical dispensation and rules that favour mortification. Call it what you may, but I'll categorically tell you that "what has been said in the realms" controls manifestation and is itself, controlled by principalities. Its up to you to determine if you are one or not.

When I see some grammatical renderings, I begin to wonder if I attended school at all....
This is intimidation and I'll just drink to it...

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jaolad(m): 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

What date were u interviewed??

PS: @bolded.... Hope u aren't kidding?

On the 4th..
Am serious
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Pshinero(m): 2:07pm On Sep 02, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Urbanist2050: 2:07pm On Sep 02, 2019
Everywhere I go, APL!

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 02, 2019
bobowaja:
Yaradua was in vegetative state when the deal was signed and it didn't pass through FEC (definitely it was done in high secrecy and it was a scam). All those Nigerians supporting this P&ID are saboteurs waiting for the govt to fail or for the Nigerians state to collapse.

https://www.nairaland.com/5393284/p-id-yaradua-coma-when
I really wonder what Nigerians stand to gain if this goes against us... All these nonsense happiness

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.