Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (914) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4829517 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 4:17pm On Sep 03, 2019
grin
bobowaja:

Bros if you want to insult him... Pls do make we know. No con dey give person polite insults for here.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 03, 2019
grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 4:39pm On Sep 03, 2019
Sempumping:

About the TF today ; the team lost a member ,perhaps the reason for the TF silence today ..

Just my thought.Dont ask me for source o undecided,cos I dont have any.
Wow. That’s sad
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sagio09: 4:44pm On Sep 03, 2019
Sempumping:

About the TF today ; the team lost a member ,perhaps the reason for the TF silence today ..

Just my thought.Dont ask me for source o undecided,cos I dont have any.
Which kain wahala b this again. Nobody thought this last stage will be soo stressful like this.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Biggerboi: 4:58pm On Sep 03, 2019
This septemeber 9/10 theory is very unlikely, my source just told me everything is at standstill, due to d new management on board.
We wait and see sha...

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 03, 2019
Biggerboi:
This septemeber 9/10 theory is very unlikely, my source just told me everything is at standstill, due to d new management on board.
We wait and see sha...
lol...easymoneysniper

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 5:04pm On Sep 03, 2019
Aremolomi:

My sauce said nothing like APL coming out next week.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 03, 2019
I'm not seeing any light at the end of the tunnel though,as regard this.....but we still hope...cos we lose nothing in doing so..
Biggerboi:
We wait and see sha...

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jlomz: 5:11pm On Sep 03, 2019
Biggerboi:
We wait and see sha...
Ghen Ghen Ghen
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mapman(m): 5:18pm On Sep 03, 2019
Teaser! grin Bro, you get stanners sha...& I be one of them. Btw, why the number 4?

Teaser4:
haaaaa...big bro only me, my head is swelling and my eyes dey push me too lol. I don't even know what to type. thanks for the sweet words...Amen to the apl ..cos na the koko be that...I wish you success too egbon, I pray you get the job too, May the Lord be with you and your family.

the leadership part I no too like spotlight like that.....I remember when I worked at MCK few years back, I was appointed head of my dept, my leadership style got me into trouble cos I hardly take things serious lol...just kidding about that. lol.

but if the GT president get cabinets, I'd love to serve as the "director of socials", thats my thingy

I hail egbon nla

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donas11(m): 5:21pm On Sep 03, 2019
I don tire for una abeg,everybody just dey bring up source and sauce up and down...In fact my salt tell me say APL na January 2020..make we all continue the madness..

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 5:21pm On Sep 03, 2019
furrr:
2nd ...
Still no alert today...
Hian
Abeg who get faroouq or Lazarus number
I want to ask them something
grin grin grin

I get king anyam number if u need grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 5:32pm On Sep 03, 2019
Sauce everywhere even those which their sauce is gateman will still be posting info and be saying legit local man cannot can any more grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by furrr(m): 5:40pm On Sep 03, 2019
number5:

I get king anyam number if u need grin
grin grin guy u no get chill ooo
Oya send am

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by AJCA: 5:43pm On Sep 03, 2019
Good Evening local men and women

Okay, this my 1st time commenting here.
I have been enlightened and that I am so grateful.

I have a question please, I recently misplaced my voters card, that was same ID card I used in registering for NNPC.
I went back to INEC, they asked me to go to court.

Will the oath of afidevit be acknowledged during accreditation if I get APL? If not what do I do?. Thank you as I wait for any reply.

Thanks to our Ogas that takes their time to disseminate information to us.
I have not said anything because I practically know nothing.

Please how do I register as a local woman grin
This interface is hard, I can't cite anyone. The stress is too much. cry
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 5:44pm On Sep 03, 2019
tejiri4:
Sauce everywhere even those which their sauce is gateman will still be posting info and be saying legit local man cannot can any more grin grin

Some babes wey be cleaners for that cooperation get better info pass some managers lol. It would shock you to know

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 5:48pm On Sep 03, 2019
AJCA:

I have a question please, I recently misplaced my voters card, that was same ID card I used in registering for NNPC.

Will the oath of afidevit be acknowledged during accreditation if I get APL? If not what do I do?. Thank you as I wait for any reply.

Thanks to our Ogas that takes their time to emancipate information to us.

Plus what you would get in court..

Visit:
https://voters.inecnigeria.org/

Fill appropriately and get your card details...i would suggest you print it out also, pending the time.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by VGJBEJ: 5:49pm On Sep 03, 2019
How true, heard Oga Jarus had been paid? Wantu check somtin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by AJCA: 5:50pm On Sep 03, 2019
nihelimitretep:

Visit:

Fill appropriately and get your card details...i would suggest you print it out also, pending the time.

Thank you so much
But I don't have my card details anywhere
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 5:50pm On Sep 03, 2019
VGJBEJ:
How true, heard Oga Jarus had been paid?

Has much as you can believe.

But start from 35%...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by eddyville92: 5:51pm On Sep 03, 2019
I think you can get yourself any other valid means of identification eg National ID card (which is actually very important, just in case we are required to include our National Identity Number during documentation), International Passport or Drivers Licence.
I don't think they will be particular about the actual ID card you used during registration.
AJCA:

Thanks to our Ogas that takes their time to emancipate information to us.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by AJCA: 5:52pm On Sep 03, 2019
nihelimitretep:

Visit:

Thank you Sir/ ma
I have checked the site

What they require is what I can give
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 5:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
AJCA:

Thank you so much
But I don't have my card details anywhere

This is all you need to fill

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by AJCA: 5:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
eddyville92:
I think you can get yourself any other valid means of identification eg National ID card (which is actually very important, just in case we are required to include our National Identity Number during documentation), International Passport or Drivers Licence.
I don't think they will be particular about the actual ID card you used during registration.

Oh really?
I will register for national tomorrow, thank you so much Sir/ ma
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by eddyville92: 5:56pm On Sep 03, 2019
Using this link https://voters.inecnigeria.org u don't need any other details other than your names, state of registration and date of birth. Just visit the link as suggested
nihelimitretep:

Visit:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by eddyville92: 5:57pm On Sep 03, 2019
U r welcome.
AJCA:

Oh really?
I will register for national tomorrow, thank you so much Sir/ ma
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 03, 2019
eddyville92:

Nope, it is VERY IMPORTANT, get the ID you used during registration please. that numbers way you put no be just for show
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MirthOsas(m): 6:02pm On Sep 03, 2019
VGJBEJ:
How true, heard Oga Jarus had been paid? Wantu check somtin
You're late! you were rightly informed though
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 03, 2019
Gbyms:
By the way, I wanna ask a question. If you had a strong connection and you had the chance of walking into Nnpc without doing the interview and the rest. Would you pass or take it. I know it can be painful being at the lower echelon in a particular situation.
Personally I do not blame or am I envious of the connected guys. I’m happy for them . It’s their luck.
i may not upload my APL due to unforseen circumstances that may arise in this regard
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 6:17pm On Sep 03, 2019
Very Sad.
Previously, i mentioned d NNPC HR staff that said.."mek i expose you".. I answered no Sir. That was during my interview, June 9, 8am. THE STAFF IS DEAD. SO sad. It was accident along Kubwa in Abuja. RIP Bro.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by xacks01(m): 6:32pm On Sep 03, 2019
RIP Sir
darado:
Very Sad.
Previously, i mentioned d NNPC HR staff that said.."mek i exposed you".. I answered no Sir. That was during my interview, June 9, 8am. THE STAFF IS DEAD. SO sad. It was accident along Kubwa in Abuja. RIP Bro.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 6:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
Rafiq2:

Nope, it is VERY IMPORTANT, get the ID you used during registration please. that numbers way you put no be just for show
Lol...... I used voters card for registration. I went to d orals with voters card and inter pass..... Inter pass was verified and the photocopy was collected (they removed the voters card photocopy from my docs).

(1) (2) (3) ... (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.