Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,394 members, 7,850,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:37 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (920) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4856695 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 10:39am On Sep 04, 2019
project19:
Can we please leave it at being contextual and relative?
No wahala bro. I’m even tired.
...waiting for the next wave of GT 5th payment

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ebenaba(m): 10:39am On Sep 04, 2019
Little babies....
Spits

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 10:43am On Sep 04, 2019
Gbyms:

You are breathing fast. You need to calm down. You are classic. Sorry

Fast ko... BTW... I don't like the sound of this ya classic Sounds weaponised undecided

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Starwisben: 10:44am On Sep 04, 2019
1000th page loading
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 10:51am On Sep 04, 2019
Starwisben:
1000th page loading

That's basically the Goal cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jlomz: 11:02am On Sep 04, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

That's basically the Goal cheesy
To reach goal 1000 without APL which is the main objective is waste of page space
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 11:02am On Sep 04, 2019
Gbyms:

No wahala bro. I’m even tired.
...waiting for the next wave of GT 5th payment

Yesso hopefully today grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 11:16am On Sep 04, 2019
jlomz:

To reach goal 1000 without APL which is the main objective is waste of page space

grin grin that will be left for some folks here to digest...
Am also very sure space wastages does not concern a LOT of people here to which I am a bonafide member of that league grin

What are spaces meant for? To be occupied!

U got it right! #inDjKahaled's voice.... Yo smart!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 04, 2019
hillaboi:
Good morning house. Av been wondering and decided to put these questions or points on this platform for enlightenment.

Is there any correlation between Performance in the test and the interview scheduling? This one that those of us who interviewed on the 1st July are experiencing a sort of reckless abandon with this t-fare reimbursement, am not understanding oh. I had hitherto surmised that those of us scheduled for 1st July were top performers in the test and should be giving preference in subsequent communications...(an assumption though, reason why I need someone to clarify me).

What's more? I belong to this class of people who believe Holiness(kind of) is prerequisite for getting this APL hence, I have not engaged in the OTHER ROOM with any babe since May the notification mail for test dropped. Perhaps, one of the reasons have made it to this extent in the process thus far...smiles

Local man at the moment, is not finding it funny and I just pray this APL drops from next week ooh if not, Local man Can not can again ooh...e no easy!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 04, 2019
bobowaja:
Like I said. Nigeria as a sovereign state can't be sued at a British court, but some ignorant souls and their asslickers attacked me in here.

Read the article in the link below and clean your souls of hatred for our dear country. I hope you all find peace with yourselves.

https://www.nairaland.com/5397335/buhari-govt-finds-silver-bullet

PS: Make una attack my English o. Mulatoes! More English than the Englishman.

Tnkq for the share

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 04, 2019
Nairanema:
I think the best hope we can give ourselves is actively developing ourselves, learning new skills and seeking new opportunities while we await the outcome of the interview (APL).

While we monitor this thread and every other source of information, let’s seek ways to improve our financial standings and overall well-being through reading books, learning crafts and what have we.

When APL shows up, you will add the income from these new ideas and skills learned to your NNPC salary and allowances and just live life like you are supposed to. Call it diversifying.

Keep hope on full throttle! APL is coming. No shaking!

Peace and joy are yours today.

Every reasonable person should know this.

Save us the speech.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 04, 2019
joobseekar:

Please can you give good reason(s) why the picture should be removed? because, honestly i don't understand. Thanks as you reply accordingly
I am equally interested

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 04, 2019
4 serious looking sources. Two says nothing definitely happening next week. Other two says APL dispatching next week. Funny lol. Two out of the four sources are intentionally playing with people here. Next week would tell. What a thread smiley

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 04, 2019
Iyajelili:

Stop supporting that. That they all ganged up against me means they are nothing and want some validation online.
I dey ya back. Oya fire them back
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 04, 2019
AJCA:
Good Evening local men and women

Okay, this my 1st time commenting here.
I have been enlightened and that I am so grateful.

I have a question please, I recently misplaced my voters card, that was same ID card I used in registering for NNPC.
I went back to INEC, they asked me to go to court.

Will the oath of afidevit be acknowledged during accreditation if I get APL? If not what do I do?. Thank you as I wait for any reply.

Thanks to our Ogas that takes their time to disseminate information to us.
I have not said anything because I practically know nothing.

Please how do I register as a local woman grin
This interface is hard, I can't cite anyone. The stress is too much. cry

dear AJCA
I had a similar experience when I misplaced my drivers license which was the means of identification I opted for during registration, what I did was to call the recommended feedback line on the interview invitation letter and explain the situation to them.
The response that was given was to get a court sworn statement along with a police report and another valid means of identification issued by the government preferably national identity card or international passport.
The police statement and court document were not even looked at during the document verification at the interview venue.

So long as you have a national identity card or an international passport I doubt you should have any troubles.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 04, 2019
Easymoneysniper:
No one should lose hope. Next week is still the date.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 04, 2019
joobseekar:

Please can you give good reason(s) why the picture should be removed? because, honestly i don't understand. Thanks as you reply accordingly
Civil, Thumbs up.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 04, 2019
project19:
Be careful of what u believe.....for from it stem the greatest evil humans are facing..
is it your believe? How does it affect you?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 04, 2019
tejiri4:

It's not cool posting sb pics in faceless forum without his permission. Let respect people privacy.
what kind of thinking is this?
We should go and take permission from the dead?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 04, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

Oh really?? Being vocal and assertive now means she is a prospective husband beater and MIL abuser

This African mentality of a slowpoke being a good wife material will not shift u people's brain...

Or should u I say.... Its that Oshogbo weed??

BTW Madam Iyaa abeg e yaff do... Na me cause this wan this morning.... And those of u claiming savage on top her matter... No vex local women before we gang up and change it for u..

And that old hunkuuu that brought up menstrual cramp isshhhh.... Know when the thin line btw being funny and stupid has broken...

NEWSFLASH: Iam going to church this morning... Nobody should insult-quote me...but if u like it vice versa... Be my honoured guest..

In beeam's voice: I have quoted you, oya come and beat me, big head [ grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 04, 2019
Before the end of this year, the wait will be over.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 04, 2019
tejiri4:

Even tho he is dead, you don't go around posting dead people pics are you his family? Take chill pill n have a good day.

My brother, kip quiet
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nairanema: 11:54am On Sep 04, 2019
mosgoon:
4 serious looking sources. Two says nothing definitely happening next week. Other two says APL dispatching next week. Funny lol. Two out of the four sources are intentionally playing with people here. Next week would tell. What a thread smiley

Sup bro? Guess we all have to be on the Easymoneysniper team. Our hopes are alive!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 04, 2019
bobowaja:

Are you now asslicking Ladyjane5657? ChasteGhuy evil eyes is fixed on you bro..... Better u maintain ur lane cos I no fit separate fights.

Agbaya

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 04, 2019
project19:
Who is chasteGhuy please? School me on him, I'm new in here. As for the lady, I think I like her vibes and kind..
I could have said, we are no longer giving LOMS out but then I remembered ladyjane5657 ain't mosgoon grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 12:00pm On Sep 04, 2019
All the people claiming "privacy policy", I hope you also know that the faces you use on the breakyourownnews images are also people's pics, but your mind won't tell you that, otherwise you all would have been screaming take it down or rule No. '10' before now. I am sure it wouldn't have been an issue if it was Buhari's or Odunlade's face that was posted. Lol, you all just like to raise dust unnecessarily.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 04, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

Oh brother why!!!

My chaste will see this and all HELL might be let loose!! Chaste's strongest hubby is strangling things... Ahhh now I weep in greek
lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 04, 2019
bobowaja:

Even here on nairaland it is against the rules.

Read nairaland rule no 10. Privacy is privacy and don't intrude. It is easy to claim he is dead, but do u think his fam will be happy seeing their dead loved one on a public forum? If his family want publication, they will publish him in papers or send stories to blogs.

Sorry, what privacy are you talking about?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 04, 2019
joobseekar:

are you saying the man has no picture online before now?
if the man's picture is attached to noble act, will it still be wrong to post his pictures with his deeds?
at what point does ordinary picture online equates to intruding people's privacy, when it's not unclad pictures?
please enlighten me

Good questions.

All these nonsense talks about privacy yenyenyen

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by talk2dace(m): 12:03pm On Sep 04, 2019
Jarus:

All the "sauces" have been quiet jare.

"Latest September" remains the latest info.

Hello....

I can imagine how all hopefuls are expecting APLs (especially me) and that's why every single info goes unnoticed in this forum.

NNPC is undergoing a major rejig right now (especially at NPDC), has anyone got info of; to what extent it will be? Is it to create room for incoming personnel? Or just a promise the new GMD hope's to fulfil? What's the latest(real)?

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/350437-why-we-redeployed-npdc-managers-nnpc.html

Oga Jarus/xfire/Easymoneysniper & All well done.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 12:04pm On Sep 04, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Tnkq for the share
Welcome brother mi... Good morning. Someone dey toast u babe for here. I am not an akproko o cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 12:05pm On Sep 04, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Agbaya
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.