Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,842 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (930) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4832399 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 05, 2019
Jarus:

I have no inclination to it for the simple fact that it is too specific and coming like 3 weeks before that date. Coming like 3 weeks before that date, you hardly find an organization that specific in such matters - when it's not World Cup match days. What you tend to see is "week". "In the next 3 weeks", "By the second week of September", "By mid-September" etc. Exact date becomes decided only very few days to the day, hardly 3 weeks in advance. Another reason I'm sceptical of that date is the fact that if there was such an exact date, it would have been leaked by at least one other source.

Ultimately, I can be wrong. Just an opinion formed from experience and observations, not something cast in stone.

You are right. Makes perfect sense - the exactness of the dates. Let's see how it turns out

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jaiye4love: 10:57am On Sep 05, 2019
@ladyjane5657, please are you single and beautiful? Abeg I wan start they look for someone to put belle as APL dey drop next week..preparation mood activated...meet you on top of the NNPC towers...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 05, 2019
project19:
And what if it turns out otherwise? So u mean to then give the "ultimate" award back to jarus?
You so much remind me of human nature,they praise you when the going is good and smooth.
it was nothing serious. No virtual awards. Just a play on the situation

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Biggerboi: 10:59am On Sep 05, 2019
Easymoneysniper:

The fact you quoted me just implies you don't completely believe your "Sauce".... Be patient sir, it's just a few days away.
Lol this your source hot sha
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by project19: 11:00am On Sep 05, 2019
I like your confidence. I pray it comes true
Easymoneysniper:

The fact you quoted me just implies you don't completely believe your "Sauce".... Be patient sir, it's just a few days away.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nairanema: 11:01am On Sep 05, 2019
Jarus:

I have no inclination to it for the simple fact that it is too specific and coming like 3 weeks before that date. Coming like 3 weeks before that date, you hardly find an organization that specific in such matters - when it's not World Cup match days. What you tend to see is "week". "In the next 3 weeks", "By the second week of September", "By mid-September" etc. Exact date becomes decided only very few days to the day, hardly 3 weeks in advance. Another reason I'm sceptical of that date is the fact that if there was such an exact date, it would have been leaked by at least one other source.

Ultimately, I can be wrong. Just an opinion formed from experience and observations, not something cast in stone.

Hello sir.

Easymoneysniper only gave the date on Wednesday last week. Wouldn’t you consider that quite close to the release time?

Here:
Easymoneysniper:
APL is coming out on September 9th and 10th. Have a good night. #Confirmed

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Deesquare4u(m): 11:01am On Sep 05, 2019
Lol bro please how sure are you that the APL will be released nextweek?? Just anxious sir
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NigelCundy: 11:08am On Sep 05, 2019
grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 05, 2019
Culled from WhatsApp group:

Good morning Taiwo, the entire list has been subjected to a review once more between Monday to Friday before transmission to the ICT department for upload of APL alert and wiping of database. All Directors and representatives of the various tiers will sit on the list of accepted candidates by Monday .... Have a nice day.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 11:28am On Sep 05, 2019
jaiye4love:
@ladyjane5657, please are you single and beautiful? Abeg I wan start they look for someone to put belle as APL dey drop next week..preparation mood activated...meet you on top of the NNPC towers...

And you are who again

@Bolded How much sense should I buy for u?

Amen @ last sentence

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 11:33am On Sep 05, 2019
Clifwoods:

Good morning Taiwo, the entire list has been subjected to a review once more between Monday to Friday before transmission to the ICT department for upload of APL alert and wiping of database. All Directors and representatives of the various tiers will sit on the list of accepted candidates by Monday .... Have a nice day.

Why the review again. Is it not the same people that reviewed before? Or by a different team. This looks well constructed but negates the 9th release date and possibly the 10th.
However this confirms arrival of APL for this month. Most likely late next week.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 11:44am On Sep 05, 2019
mapman:
Yes thanks. I read it and was angry because it's evident that it was a scam. My annoyance was how these fraudsters somehow made themselves seem more credible than the Nigerian government before the law court. Nigeria should have countered their fictitious claims from day one without leaving any room for doubt. It's a perception problem

In the end, I hope Buhari realizes that this case can only be won in a court of law.

At the bolded, it’s all part of the game. Nigerian lawyers said their client didn’t give them instructions on how to proceed, even the witness Nigeria called was a lawyer that wasn’t even in the know how of the whole thing. grin

Then GEJ government decide to negotiate and pay them $800m. What kind of government hates its country so much to do that? Unfortunately for P&ID, GEJ lost re-election and Buhari will have none of it and here we are.

There are pending cases in the US. The UK court that gave the judgement is even laughable. I wish Nigeria can also petition UK Judiciary to look into those judges affairs.

UK judges did not find Shell culpable for environmental pollution in the Niger Delta area even when those pollutions leads to death of our citizens but they can award $9.6b for a sham contract.

Nonsense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by krypton: 11:48am On Sep 05, 2019
Clifwoods:

if the APLs are not sent out on the specific dates mentioned by easymoneysniper, there are no issues. Its still September!

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 11:52am On Sep 05, 2019
Gbyms:

Why the review again. Is it not the same people that reviewed before? Or by a different team. This looks well constructed but negates the 9th release date and possibly the 10th.
However this confirms arrival of APL for this month. Most likely late next week.

Me thinks it might drop on the 12th...

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 11:53am On Sep 05, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

I seee u bro... I see yo shocked shocked

But chaste must not see this...

Who is Chaste?

The one that couldn't share in your boredom?

Ahhh. You break my heart

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 11:53am On Sep 05, 2019
krypton:

if the APLs are not sent out on the specific dates mentioned by easymoneysniper, there are no issues. Its still September!

I'm really worried for our "September theory proponents" grin

if peradventure, APL fails to arrive before this month runs out...

Hehehehe I can only imagine... But I choose not to..
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 11:55am On Sep 05, 2019
Sorry to disturb you guys. Was reading an article and the underlined caught my attention. I want to check if it will catch yours too grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by krypton: 11:56am On Sep 05, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

I'm really worried for our "September theory proponents" grin

if peradventure, APL fails to arrive before this month runs out...

Hehehehe I can only imagine... But I choose not to..

lol, we move on to the next theory. That's what makes this thread so interesting!

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 11:57am On Sep 05, 2019
Enrypech:

Who is Chaste?

The one that couldn't share in your boredom?

Ahhh. You break my heart

Ahhhhh my chaste.... Sorry chest!!! I'm in shock.. cry

@Enrypech don't do that... Do...do..do... Do...don't....don't... Don't just drag my Chaste o... He is not ur small generator!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 11:57am On Sep 05, 2019
Macgyver1:

Me thinks it might drop on the 12th...
Possible. Next week from Monday, APL is possible
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 11:59am On Sep 05, 2019
Enrypech:
Sorry to disturb you guys. Was reading an article and the underlined caught my attention. I want to check if it will catch your own too grin grin grin grin

Hehehehe somebody is saying in his mind right now:

Get thee behind me child of Satan! grin

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Lonzoball: 11:59am On Sep 05, 2019
Baba God thank you
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 12:04pm On Sep 05, 2019
krypton:

lol, we move on to the next theory. That's what makes this thread so interesting!

Abiii next we will see.... APL TO drop by December ending grin haq haq haq..

Me and ma mood Wii be like:: grin

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 05, 2019
Gbyms:

I think the review is just to make sure everyone that has been selected have the necessary requirements. Expecting APL next week after the Monday meeting. 10th upwards.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 12:08pm On Sep 05, 2019
Anyone interviewed on the first that is not resident or used Abuja address in their application? I am trying to check something
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 12:12pm On Sep 05, 2019
yungmin:
Anyone interviewed on the first that is not resident or used Abuja address in their application? I am trying to check something

I
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 12:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
klassd:

I
But you stay nearby?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 12:16pm On Sep 05, 2019
joobseekar:

But you stay nearby?

Yes sir, I chose Abuja as CBT center.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 12:16pm On Sep 05, 2019
mosgoon, I think you should tell us your "findings/theory" before APL drops as regards TFare stuff, I'm interested in reading your view.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by krypton: 12:21pm On Sep 05, 2019
Lonzoball:
Baba God thank you

We would like to thank Him for you too, please did anything happen?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 12:21pm On Sep 05, 2019
Well, in as much as I'm not putting total confidence on the message culled from whatsapp, the process hiligthened in it looks reasonable, its typical of an admission list process (I'm a little familiar with this) the management is the senate in this case, review sometimes could mean, add more names or vice versa by adjusting cut off point, it could mean verification of corrections/adjustments from previous review, you know the rest, my observation from the naija hotjob thread, one thing was obvious when APL was around the corner, there were rumours, so even if this was a rumor and not 100% valid, i think it somehow still points in the same direction, all the best guys.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 12:21pm On Sep 05, 2019
larride:

At the bolded, it’s all part of the game. Nigerian lawyers said their client didn’t give them instructions on how to proceed, even the witness Nigeria called was a lawyer that wasn’t even in the know how of the whole thing. grin

Then GEJ government decide to negotiate and pay them $800m. What kind of government hates its country so much to do that? Unfortunately for P&ID, GEJ lost re-election and Buhari will have none of it and here we are.

There are pending cases in the US. The UK court that gave the judgement is even laughable. I wish Nigeria can also petition UK Judiciary to look into those judges affairs.

UK judges did not find Shell culpable for environmental pollution in the Niger Delta area even when those pollutions leads to death of our citizens but they can award $9.6b for a sham contract.

Nonsense.
Even their govt.... They are all thieves. Is that not how they systematically bought Nigeria some decades ago from Royal Niger? Bunch of exploiters!

My anger is even with Nigerian mulatoes supporting this sham with their slave acquired language.... They lack all atoms of nationalism.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.