Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (972) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4829283 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by eclint(m): 10:39am On Sep 09, 2019
Teaser4:
in Korede bello's voice " I don get alert Godwin"...

Amount:16,000
Desc: Lazarus Mikalu, NNPC owo epo..
GTbank...
time: 09:48 AM

I thought they paid Ogun folks 20k...but I got 1#16k I hope they didn't remove VAT from my money...

Local man have been paid, I know we don pass payment stage don dey anticipate for APL...in other news i don turn alertee

P.S: ABT bus right now...
lai lai... The bus cant crash, the're those who can wheel the bus and i humbly take over sir.
GT
3rd 1.30pm
non alertee
WE KEEP STEERING

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 10:39am On Sep 09, 2019
Teaser4:
padi I'm home oh...home sweet home...
Welcome bro.... Goan collect alertee ID Card from BenFlash. ChasteGhuy will show you around the building.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 10:41am On Sep 09, 2019
eclint:

lai lai... The bus cant crash, the're those who can wheel the bus and i humbly take over sir.
GT
3rd 1.30pm
non alertee
WE KEEP STEERING
Una go trek tire grin grin

Bus wey Teaser4 himself pour petrol and light am without looking back embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 10:42am On Sep 09, 2019
See traffic easymoneysniper people are watching you o so many fans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 09, 2019
martinsfm:
Have they misplaced 8th list?

Not only you bro. I need this alert and Apl.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 10:43am On Sep 09, 2019
bobowaja:

Welcome bro.... Goan collect alertee ID Card from BenFlash. ChasteGhuy will show you around the building.
thanks bro... Chaste never wake up...I saw oga ben few minutes ago... my form ooooo lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by beef123: 10:44am On Sep 09, 2019
10th yet 2 recieve alert..hmmm

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Easymoneysniper: 10:45am On Sep 09, 2019
News getting to me now states if APL doesn't come today or probably tomorrow, it's due to outstanding TF payments. Everyone has to be paid before the letter comes out. If everyone is paid today, we get it tomorrow.

If everyone is paid by tomorrow, then it's Wednesday. Payments are being disbursed quickly, so it should all be sorted by end of today or tomorrow hopefully. All in All its coming out this very week.
This might not be what some people wanna hear. But that's the update I just got

59 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 10:45am On Sep 09, 2019
eclint:

GT
3rd 1.30pm
non alertee
WE KEEP STEERING
what bank bro...dem go pay today or tomorrow....hopefully...as for the bus...the bus wasn't in good condition, we dey manage am ni, e con refuse to be managed ...na so e turn fire to song con dey dance...shakashakaboom...no casualty sha.. Good morning bro
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 10:46am On Sep 09, 2019
Loboski:
It feels like New Year's Eve out here
Emotions and snow falling all around
hopefully stones will not follow suit grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 10:46am On Sep 09, 2019
bobowaja:

Bus wey Teaser4 himself pour petrol and light am without looking back embarassed
bro I no pour petrol oooo....lmao...no casualty...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mapman(m): 10:48am On Sep 09, 2019
Cool story bro

ademmy102:
You guys still make me laugh. What a country..... My brothers & sisters don't be deceived by unknown person telling you appointment letter will drop today or tomorrow. It has dropped, will drop and still keep dropping. Wake up from your slumber before case closed. " Food for thought"
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by idholo96(m): 10:48am On Sep 09, 2019
I heard about this thread at NNPC towers and I have been following this thread since then.

Just got paid by LAZARUS
GT
Interview date: July 5th
Time: 9 AM
CBT center : FUTA
Amount : 16k
Bank : First Bank
one down
waiting patient for the second

I hail all members of AOLMAW
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by lilangel20: 10:48am On Sep 09, 2019
Hehehe....5th guys don get alert
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by eclint(m): 10:48am On Sep 09, 2019
johnchima007:
I have realized overtime that Bsc, MSc, PhD etc don’t guarantee good manners. Good public conduct is key in life, please learn that sir. Respect is reciprocal, I hope you know that too... Coming to a faceless forum to insult or bully people won’t make you to be feared or respected.

I made a joke and it’s evident that at that time many people liked it... I just make an innocent joke out of the trend then.... @kevlala I’m not a trouble maker.... Let’s be good.. Meanwhile if you’re anywhere around Umuahia indicate so that we could hangout this evening to dissect the 20k.... Even the holy book knows that bottles of Heineken calms nerves.... grin
bro come ohafia st. Make i follow u flex the 20k till man receive lazarus biko
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 10:49am On Sep 09, 2019
Bodylicious:
Finally the day is here, we are hopeful irrespective of the outcome. If the AL no show today or tomorrow or even this week let us not give up...And let us still share information to one another...

##see you at the tower...
Give it up for Bodylicious! You finally posted something positive that brought me out of ghostmode.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Phenolic: 10:49am On Sep 09, 2019
eclint:

GT
3rd 1.30pm
non alertee
WE KEEP STEERING

I will be the conductor.
July 9th
Non alertee

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by LocalNietzsche: 10:50am On Sep 09, 2019
Yes. But current theory goes: Increase in emission of CO2 from use of fossil fuels is specifically driving climate change at a very fast rate. And that is indisputable. Some are even talking about methane from cows (side note: methanogenesis is one of the amazing things that I have read. Is like a billion or more year old. Is believed to be among the early metabolic pathways in living organism.
My opinion is simple. CO2 emissions need to be curbed irrespective of the climate(not through a ban or prohibition). Technological advancement towards an energy source that is more efficient than fossil fuels is an overall progress.
BenFlash:

"All smokers are liable to die young" did not stop Fela from smoking his 12 inches long weed. So what's your point sir?

Climate change is evidently affecting the world; for the fact that humans have not been able to predict exact increment level or timeframes does not negate that fact.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ohis12345: 10:50am On Sep 09, 2019
Easymoneysniper:
News getting to me now states if APL doesn't come today or probably tomorrow, it's due to outstanding TF payments. Everyone has to be paid before the letter comes out. If everyone is paid today, we get it tomorrow.

If everyone is paid by tomorrow, then it's Wednesday. Payments are being disbursed quickly, so it should all be sorted by end of today or tomorrow hopefully. All in All its coming out this very week.
What should I call u? . Who do you think you are talking to? Go and bring the APL. "Boiz" are waiting for you.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 10:50am On Sep 09, 2019
Lazarus has risen, So has my account balance.
Interview date :- 5th July
Cadre:- GT
Discipline:- Mechanical Engineering
State of origin:- Lagos
CBT center:- Lagos
Bank:- GTB
Paid by:- Lazarus.
Amount paid:- 20k
Time:-09:48am

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Flosmythbert(m): 10:50am On Sep 09, 2019
moogoogaipan:
DanXplore came to my rescue, i don't even have the will to start tackling each of his point's cos it's pointless, me doing so. Climate change is real, deny it at your own peril.

The Climate Change Brigade is a cult. The same cult that changed their mantra from global warming to climate change after being thoroughly exposed. The same cult that swore on their collective graves that all glaciers would have melted and all coastal cities submerged by 2014. The cult is an agenda driven scam. The biggest problem we have on this planet is all the plastic we keep pumping into the oceans, and China is the ring leader in that regard.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 10:51am On Sep 09, 2019
Easymoneysniper:

thanks for the response sir... this is teaser4 reporting for AOLMAW News...if there's any latest updates, we go yarn y'all sharp sharp...make we quick go on a another commercial break...stay tuned...don't go anywhere.....

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Easymoneysniper: 10:51am On Sep 09, 2019
If you haven't gotten alert by tomorrow, then you didn't put down your details correctly or at all.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by johnchima007(m): 10:52am On Sep 09, 2019
Chai. Easymoneysniper! Some people didn’t go to work today because of the confidence in your assurance... Now you’re confidently reassuring us again.. This is how most Nigerian politician started, but before you turn into one, may thunder give you sniper...
Easymoneysniper:

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Slammmmmmmm(m): 10:53am On Sep 09, 2019
Easymoneysniper:

Yah mad like that sad undecided

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by eclint(m): 10:53am On Sep 09, 2019
bobowaja:

lol! We used fire xtinguiser after he left. It cant start tho, we're just pushing it.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by johnchima007(m): 10:53am On Sep 09, 2019
Easymoneysniper:
If you haven't gotten alert by tomorrow, then you didn't put down your details correctly or at all.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by AbayomiOS(m): 10:53am On Sep 09, 2019
Teaser4:
in Korede bello's voice " I don get alert Godwin"...

Amount:16,000
Desc: Lazarus Mikalu, NNPC owo epo..
GTbank...
time: 09:48 AM

I thought they paid Ogun folks 20k...but I got 1#16k I hope they didn't remove VAT from my money...

Be happy, a friend of mind got 12k, ogun cbt too

Local man have been paid, I know we don pass payment stage don dey anticipate for APL...in other news i don turn alertee

P.S: ABT bus right now...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 09, 2019
Easymoneysniper:

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbemmy135(f): 10:54am On Sep 09, 2019
Easymoneysniper:

Kai! Kai! Kai! Easymoneysniper Ha Nitori Olorun. Fear God na grin

WAITING PATIENTLY THROUGHOUT THIS WEEK.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 10:56am On Sep 09, 2019
Easymoneysniper:

Yesso every one will be paid grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 10:56am On Sep 09, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.