Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced (181059 Views)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / NNPC Is Recruiting / NNPC Is Finally Recruiting for Year 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by Nicejo: 12:15pm On Mar 18, 2019
Sholex26:

Experiencing the same thing, I think their code is taking default date of birth instead of user input. They are only one that can correct that.

So are we suppose to submit it that way?
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by ruboy(m): 1:00pm On Mar 18, 2019
For ur genuine and updated NNPC PAST QUESTIONS just holla at me 08101090665
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by Millerules(m): 1:11pm On Mar 18, 2019
Need help!

I have editted my passport to the requirements, initially it was displaying *image does n meet requirements bla bla.
After several tweaking, what i have now is the blue label "processing image. ..

What can I do?
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by banji10(m): 1:22pm On Mar 18, 2019
Believe me, stop wasting much time trying to get the passport upload, head over to this guys, they do it like magic. Time is money remember : https://2019nnpcrecruitment..com
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by nellyquash(f): 1:24pm On Mar 18, 2019
Please I tried uploading my DOB and other credentials but is not uploading..

Any guidance?
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by adakoleagbenu: 2:47pm On Mar 18, 2019
be4dem:
Someone should help me with this passport. My mail is be4dem@gmail.com

it should be something like this. I've tried to help you but I don't know if Will upload. if it doesn't, then you have an idea about it. crop d picture so that your face occupies at least 60% of the whole picture. resize it to like 530x580 , or 600x600

Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by Juliches: 3:00pm On Mar 18, 2019
Millerules:
Need help!

I have editted my passport to the requirements, initially it was displaying *image does n meet requirements bla bla.

What can I do?

Mail me on mmesomaches@gmail.com. U problem wil be solved
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by AlwaysUltraPad: 3:04pm On Mar 18, 2019
be4dem:
my getting tired of this passport of a thing. I have been on it for more than 3 hrs now. I have adjusted it times without number. Someone should please help me out. My mail is be4dem@gmail.com
half of your face is dark.
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by AlwaysUltraPad: 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2019
ScaffoldCON:

Try doing it early in the morning. Let your face focus also cover about 60% of the photo.

I also had my own challenge.
Thanks,bro. I've been able to push it through.
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 18, 2019
if the passport meets the requirement as you said then just keep refreshing the page and uploading again...do it several times. the passport issue was resolved this morning. i followed same instructions to upload mine
hope this helps.

What can I do? [/quote]

Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by banji10(m): 3:45pm On Mar 18, 2019
Believe me, stop wasting much time trying to get the passport upload, head over to this guys, they do it like magic. Try for just 1k, Time is money remember : https://2019nnpcrecruitment..com
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by ScaffoldCON: 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2019
AlwaysUltraPad:
Thanks,bro. I've been able to push it through.

Finally, thank God.
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by ZOEACHEDI: 4:57pm On Mar 18, 2019
Am about to submit application... Just wanted to know if anyone was able to upload more than one professional certificate...
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by nellyquash(f): 5:33pm On Mar 18, 2019
Please I can't upload my credentials... Don't know what to do again
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by wondychiqe: 5:46pm On Mar 18, 2019
heldworld:

I used both "Photoeditor" and "Image size"
"Photoeditor" is just to crop your picture
You don't need "Photoeditor" if you already have your cropped passport sized picture ready.
Just download "Image size' and you'll see the measurement, first use the px menu and set 600px by 600px, save it.
Then reopen the saved one with "Image size" again and use the cm menu to set it to 5cm by 5cm.
Save and use. That's all wink

The blessings that GOD will shower on you will beat your imagination. I have been trying for days to upload but i know that if i come to nairaland, i will see solutions. Tried all the former solutions till i got this, i reluctantly tried and IT WORKED! GOD will grant you all your heart desires and we will see at NNPC HQ as permanent staffs in JESUS' NAME. AMEN

Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by Millerules(m): 5:57pm On Mar 18, 2019
Resolved!! Thanks.

vllar:
if the passport meets the requirement as you said then just keep refreshing the page and uploading again...do it several times. the passport issue was resolved this morning. i followed same instructions to upload mine
hope this helps.
Juliches:

Mail me on mmesomaches@gmail.com. U problem wil be solved
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by oyeezah(f): 6:56pm On Mar 18, 2019
Please was anyone able to upload cv?
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by nkayclement: 7:31pm On Mar 18, 2019
oyeezah:
Please was anyone able to upload cv?

Yea
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by Hopcy(m): 7:47pm On Mar 18, 2019
Finally, after countless attempts trying to upload my passport, I was able to upload it. Thank you for your help [/quote]

Please how did you do it and which app did you use? Please help me.
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by Royalsuave4real(m): 7:51pm On Mar 18, 2019
My professional certification box is not even loading. Been trying it for the past 1 week plus. I'm so tired and fed up. All other things have been done.
ZOEACHEDI:
Am about to submit application... Just wanted to know if anyone was able to upload more than one professional certificate...
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by nkayclement: 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2019
Hopcy:
Finally, after countless attempts trying to upload my passport, I was able to upload it. Thank you for your help

Please how did you do it and which app did you use? Please help me.

Use the link someone post to reduce the size or compress the CV and make sure it is in pdf.
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by nkayclement: 8:01pm On Mar 18, 2019
nkayclement:

Use the link someone post to reduce the size or compress the CV and make sure it is in pdf.

The link https://smallpdf.com/compress-pdf
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by TOSINIFE(m): 8:03pm On Mar 18, 2019
wondychiqe:

The blessings that GOD will shower on you will beat your imagination. I have been trying for days to upload but i know that if i come to nairaland, i will see solutions. Tried all the former solutions till i got this, i reluctantly tried and IT WORKED! GOD will grant you all your heart desires and we will see at NNPC HQ as permanent staffs in JESUS' NAME. AMEN

ENDORSED.I used the online version of "image size" and voila.....it worked straight.
no hassle at all
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by lafuria: 8:17pm On Mar 18, 2019
I hope everyone is okay now. So let's fold our hands and watch Nnpc closely
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by blessingnnam(f): 8:32pm On Mar 18, 2019
Victory at last.
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by ImaMmakara(f): 8:39pm On Mar 18, 2019
I didn't upload my CV and I just submitted my application, I hope this will not disqualify me
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by Hanibal(m): 9:15pm On Mar 18, 2019
I have uploaded everything, but there is no submit button and summary page isn't loading
"Application pending" is displayed
Please how do I submit?
Help a brother, don't let my efforts be in vain biko
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by nkayclement: 9:32pm On Mar 18, 2019
Hanibal:
I have uploaded everything, but there is no submit button and summary page isn't loading
"Application pending" is displayed
Please how do I submit?
Help a brother, don't let my efforts be in vain biko

Just calm down it could be network
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by SagirmohH: 9:34pm On Mar 18, 2019
ZOEACHEDI:

Yes i was… to solve the problem of uploading credentials, start from the last (NYSC discharge) to the first (DOB)
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by ennyj01(m): 10:01pm On Mar 18, 2019
ImaMmakara:
I didn't upload my CV and I just submitted my application, I hope this will not disqualify me

Graduate or experience
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by gbenguzzz: 10:15pm On Mar 18, 2019
For passport issues, just conver t using the online converter https://www.online-convert.com

Put the 600*600
Save
Upload.

You are good
Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by HenZina: 11:58pm On Mar 18, 2019
EngrOsas:
I have completed mine.
But no print out

Login again and click on the SEND MAIL button

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (46) (Reply)

N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out / The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) / INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)