Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Anybody To Help A Brother Out - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anybody To Help A Brother Out (3256 Views)

I Did Not Authorize Anybody To Adopt My Son! Pls Help!! / I Did Not Authorize Anybody To Adopt My Son! Pls Help! / Nature Didn’t Wire Anybody To Be Anything,society Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anybody To Help A Brother Out by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 08, 2019
Bro, To be blunt, No job. Too many people chasing few jobs unless you would settle for whatever you given that comes with peanut pay.

Do you know how to drive?

Take some money out of that 50k to go get a valid driver's licence. Look for the uber thread here on nairaland, read from Page 1 to a significant number of page to equip yourself with ehailing/ride sharing, then get a car on rental but don't default in payment ooooooo, Owners don't listen to stories but in the long run, you would be comfortable till the extent of even paying Dstv bill till you get your dream job. Chikina!

1 Like

Re: Anybody To Help A Brother Out by droo12: 10:22am On May 10, 2019
good morning, offers still opened
Re: Anybody To Help A Brother Out by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 10, 2019
droo12:
good morning, offers still opened
What of that man that talked about hotel supervisor bro, seems he wanna help. Y not talk to him? Not interested?
Re: Anybody To Help A Brother Out by droo12: 5:45pm On May 10, 2019
sherylbakky:
What of that man that talked about hotel supervisor bro, seems he wanna help. Y not talk to him? Not interested?

Called him twice, told me to send CV, I did. He promised to get back to me, can't force him na and can't be disturbing his phone after two calls. If he really want to help, he will
Re: Anybody To Help A Brother Out by Yameater(m): 9:11am On May 11, 2019
Be ready to testify soon
Re: Anybody To Help A Brother Out by Yameater(m): 9:13am On May 11, 2019
I see a good job
Re: Anybody To Help A Brother Out by droo12: 5:58pm On May 11, 2019
Amen bro, i claim it
Re: Anybody To Help A Brother Out by droo12: 10:53pm On May 12, 2019
hello
Re: Anybody To Help A Brother Out by droo12: 8:17am On May 13, 2019
Good morning all
Re: Anybody To Help A Brother Out by droo12: 12:44pm On May 14, 2019
Good afternoon
Re: Anybody To Help A Brother Out by droo12: 2:18pm On May 29, 2019
offers still open, get me a good job at your work place or anywhere in lagos, i will give you 70k immediately
Re: Anybody To Help A Brother Out by peacefulhome(f): 6:56pm On May 29, 2019
My brother take am easy oh. Don't go and fall victim. That 70k can go a long way if use wisely.
Let me use my self as a case study.
There was a time I was so desperate to do any job . And most times I regret ever taken such jobs. Infact the last one almost want to put me in trouble ( police case) and from that very moment and I sat and told my self the honest truth that no one will tell me.
I stopped searching for job . But empower myself with what no one can ever take alway from my brain.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help Me Before I Die / What Are These Nursery Rhymes Teaching Our Kids / Tribute To My Dear Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.