Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,502 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:54 PM

My Boss And I (episode 16 ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss And I (episode 16 ) (794 Views)

The Boss And His Employee (18+) / My Boss And I (episode 1) / Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Boss And I (episode 16 ) by koksy4all: 1:15pm On Mar 13, 2019
Ann: Mum has always hated Aunt Rose, since she found out Dad was courting Her. Mum do complain and sometimes they end up fighting. I and my siblings sometimes won't sleep, because they will fight and break things. Then one day, Mum saw a picture of Aunt Rose and Daddy. She was so upset that she called Aunt Rose to come meet her in her room. When aunt rose got there Mum beat her up and threatened to kill her. But Dad won't stop following Aunt Rose, this angered Mum
On that fateful day, I was with mum in the kitchen. When she asked me to go get her water, I told her there was water in the kitchen and also in the sink but Mum said she wanted the water in the dispenser. I was confused but I left to go get the water, I was curious. So instead of going to go get the water I hid at the kitchen door and saw mum bring out a wrapped substance. She opened it and brought out a white substance which she sprayed on the food which Aunt Rose would eat.
I thought The white substance was salt so I didn't bother talking. The next day I woke up to meet Dad and mum fighting seriously. From what I heard, mum was saying yes I killed her. But you came to her room first, I'll stage a scene here and tell people you raped her Remember I have your pictures. Dad was scared, so he went to Mr peter to go tell him. After some hours Dad returned with Mr peter and they brought out a solution which was to burry her in her room. I never knew Mr peter already killed his wife, they buried Aunt Rose in her room and told I and my siblings never to say a word.
If you want I can take you to Aunt Rose room, where she was buried.
Mr Johnson : Ann!! Rose is not dead. Stop saying things you don't know. We didn't bury anyone in her room..
Mrs Johnson: (moves to her daughter but was restrained by some policemen) you dare come here to lie
Judge : OK the best thing is to go to the Johnson's house, go to Rose's room and check for clues.
The whole Courtroom agreed.
Mr Johnson, his wife and Mr peter tried everything possible to stop the policemen from going to their house.When the policemen got to the Johnson's house, with Annabel leading theRead more

source:: https://newscentral24..com

(1) (Reply)

is pussy gold? / A Husband Is Supposed To Make His Wife's Panties Wet, Not Her Eyes Wet / Nigeria: #bbnaija Housemates Caught Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.