Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo (63567 Views)

How Do You See This? Pastor Oyedepo's Wife Kneeling Down To Greet Pastor Adeboye / Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) / How I Was Informed Of Oyedepo’s Wife Death, Adeboye Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by Realtord43: 3:44pm On Mar 13, 2019
embarassed
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by pheonixdld2(m): 3:45pm On Mar 13, 2019
Why won't he laugh out loud when money full account.....and some of his member have not eaten today....their own is cry out loud..nonsense &/private jets.
kingemzy5:

Pastor am broke oya start returning my tithes and offering have been giving since children church..... see as your family is shining through our tithes see my face see as e be embarassed embarassed cry
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by Quorax: 3:47pm On Mar 13, 2019
ikemesit4477:
Over to daddy freeze! grin
old picture
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by hopexter(m): 3:48pm On Mar 13, 2019
kurupt007:
My mentor once told me "to attract success, study and emulate the sucessful". This man is nothing but an epitome of what should be emulated. I know many will come after him now, calling him names they should be calling their Presidiot. My respect for this man grew when I was told he has investments in almost all cryptocurrencies.

I respect him too, he has a good business acumen cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by crackhouse(m): 3:49pm On Mar 13, 2019
Strange pic if u ask me. Why the fake laugh?
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by UrVillagePpl: 3:51pm On Mar 13, 2019
I tap grace ijn,,
oh Lord pick my kal

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by noisy45(m): 3:54pm On Mar 13, 2019
Biblical scammers

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by noisy45(m): 3:55pm On Mar 13, 2019
UrVillagePpl:
I tap grace ijn,,

oh Lord pick my kal

Don't go and work
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by davidodiba(m): 3:56pm On Mar 13, 2019
Some people have been robbed of their sleep tonight grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by lagdmark(m): 3:56pm On Mar 13, 2019
lonlytroy:
If only Religion will be abolish in this sh1thole
You have to abolish those views from your mind first.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 3:59pm On Mar 13, 2019
Scsmmers
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 13, 2019
yerokunphilips:
The more the gang up against this man the bigger ,stronger , higher and greater he becomes . If God be for you nothing will work against you . What have also noticed is that most of the people that are talking against him ,have nothing compare to him .

No one has ganged up on him
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by UrVillagePpl: 4:01pm On Mar 13, 2019
noisy45:

Don't go and work
in the midst of ur hustle, God's grace is really needed.. God bless u

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by jetson06: 4:05pm On Mar 13, 2019
why wont they LOL?

after syphoning tithe, offering and church funds.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by Rebuke: 4:05pm On Mar 13, 2019
cocainpusher:
our money oooo, i stop going to church the day i learnt that this man owns 5 private jet. While his church members are living in abject poverty. Monkey dey work babbon dey chop.

Yhur money? Kai, some of yhu ar so silly and dumb.

Who are his members dat yhu know living in abject poverty?

Yhu 've no brain so nothing I say here might make sense to yhu so, I wil live yhu in yhur ignorance. Enjoy yhur calamity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by Rebuke: 4:06pm On Mar 13, 2019
SEXYBILLIONAIRE:
Scsmmers

I wish yhur papa fit learn work from him. I bet yhu won't be here typing rubbish. Sorry eh.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by WisemasterBizWd: 4:07pm On Mar 13, 2019
kurupt007:
My mentor once told me "to attract success, study and emulate the sucessful". This man is nothing but an epitome of what should be emulated. I know many will come after him now, calling him names they should be calling their Presidiot. My respect for this man grew when I was told he has investments in almost all cryptocurrencies.

Including tbc?
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by tlarge1612: 4:07pm On Mar 13, 2019
See as dem dey enjoy your money.... > grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
NotJobless:
@BloggerDonald

Shared with Caption ..

Believing God For the Fruit of the Womb? What Do You need to do?God’s greatest desire is that you have your miracle children. God’s plan and purpose for every family is to be fruitful and multiplied. Just as He instituted marriage and placed everything at their disposal to make life pleasurable and pleasant for them,
1. Praise Him Ps 67:5-7
2. Get Rid of Unbelief
3. Shun Tradition and Vain Philosophies
4. Destroy all Alternatives

Source" https://www.bloggerdonald.com/david-oyedepo-family/

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 4:08pm On Mar 13, 2019
Rebuke:

I wish yhur papa fit learn work from him. I bet yhu won't be here typing rubbish. Sorry eh.
my papa is a proud Scammer. Not a hypocrite Scammer like oydepo. Thunder fire u there

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by SheikhMuniru(m): 4:09pm On Mar 13, 2019
ATIKU's FATHER IN THE LORD
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by Rebuke: 4:12pm On Mar 13, 2019
noisy45:
Biblical scammers

What can we call yhur whole family? Well, nobody cares about "a no well to do people".

Yhu can't amount to anything whn yhu go abt spewing rubbish abt a just man.

If yhu are wise, yhu will read meaning to my comment but I know by yhur comment above, yhu ain't close to bin wise. Bye
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by noisy45(m): 4:14pm On Mar 13, 2019
Rebuke:

What can we call yhur whole family? Well, nobody cares about "a no well to do people".

Yhu can't amount to anything whn yhu go abt spewing rubbish abt a just man.

If yhu are wise, yhu will read meaning to my comment but I know by yhur comment above, yhu ain't close to bin wise. Bye

Attention seeker did I beg u to reply my comment keep your brainwashed mind to your self

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by bezimo(m): 4:17pm On Mar 13, 2019
Laughing at the devil and haters grin grin grin
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by CodeTemplar: 4:20pm On Mar 13, 2019
cocainpusher:
our money oooo, i stop going to church the day i learnt that this man owns 5 private jet. While his church members are living in abject poverty. Monkey dey work babbon dey chop.
Buhari owns 10. Have you migrated out of Nigeria or stopped paying tax?
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by Rebuke: 4:21pm On Mar 13, 2019
SEXYBILLIONAIRE:
my papa is a proud Scammer. Not a hypocrite Scammer like oydepo. Thunder fire u there

Hahahhhaha. Hey people behold the son of a scammer oo! Hope ya all will take note of dis fool bcus he can't be anything less dan a scammer.

What's that yhur father's name again? I am sure it's only d internet dat gives yhu d opportunity to have a life. I wonder how wrecked yhur life is, outside d Internet.

So bcus yhur papa na scammer you come thnk say every other person's father na scammer abi?

Only a goat can give birth to a goat.

Yhu wey thunder don fire alrdy....lol. Shameless lowlife.

Yh, enough attention yhu got from me alrdy, jxt get lost, itz shameful responding to d son of a scammer like yhu.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by KaptainAfrika: 4:23pm On Mar 13, 2019
Why won't they laugh, thanks for making them laugh, sorry if you are not laughing.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by CodeTemplar: 4:24pm On Mar 13, 2019
SheikhMuniru:
ATIKU's FATHER IN THE LORD
Mbaka romances Buhari for years and hmmm...you guys are dead silent, then Oyedepo reconciles Atiku and his boss and what do we have?
Watch it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) / COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study / Shocking!!!!end Time Church Business (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.