Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,537 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo (63583 Views)

How Do You See This? Pastor Oyedepo's Wife Kneeling Down To Greet Pastor Adeboye / Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) / How I Was Informed Of Oyedepo’s Wife Death, Adeboye Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by Adakintroy: 10:43pm On Mar 13, 2019
kurupt007:
My mentor once told me "to attract success, study and emulate the sucessful". This man is nothing but an epitome of what should be emulated. I know many will come after him now, calling him names they should be calling their Presidiot. My respect for this man grew when I was told he has investments in almost all cryptocurrencies.

Just the way Christ invested in gold, minerals, or how Paul went about investing in material things. Paul boasted only in his suffering and infermities. Many times I was shipwrecked, he said, other times flogged, sometime I went through starvation for the gospel sake.

They were true servants..this once, don't want their skin to be flinched . They live in comfort throughout their days and still want to live confort in heaven. My guy the world standard is not themsame as Christian standards.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by samtiyelov1(m): 12:02am On Mar 14, 2019
When Jesus is in the family...
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by undisputedgbola(m): 12:16am On Mar 14, 2019
johnwizey:
Ogologo
Ogo to le gongo
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by Ojflex: 5:57am On Mar 14, 2019
cocainpusher:
our money oooo, i stop going to church the day i learnt that this man owns 5 private jet. While his church members are living in abject poverty. Monkey dey work babbon dey chop.
How much do you think u've given as offering in your entire life
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by awoluyi(m): 6:41am On Mar 14, 2019
Darevofpeace:
There is no Winners Church members who practice all Bishop's teachings that are living in abject poverty, I have been following his sermons since 2006 and I have discovered my gift and passion,he teaches what he does and he is an "epitome of grace" ,@private jet,you need to have a "paradigm shift" the last time Bishop Oyedepo earns salary as the G.O was in 1987,he is my mentor in books and tapes,did your dad's private jet got missing. The church of God shall have supernatural wealth before the rapture, the saying of "as poor as the church rat is long gone" while must the xtian be tagged with "abject poverty"

What will the supernatural wealth be used for after the rapture? Will it be enjoyed by unraptured "saints" left behind? Please educate me.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by Darevofpeace(m): 7:40am On Mar 14, 2019
awoluyi:

What will the supernatural wealth be used for after the rapture? Will it be enjoyed by unraptured "saints" left behind? Please educate me.
I don't want to witness the event's after the "rapture" go and read all the account in the book of revelation. After 3 and half reign of the Anti-christ,hell shall be unleashed on the earth by God himself. Till then, I want to have all the wealth that would make me comfortable on earth. Maybe you not aware,it's so easy to sin when you are so poor and beggarly than being rich.The first sin of a poor is the "lying spirit" because of the gross inadequate of financial resources,you tend to lie to cover up your action's.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by OyinO: 7:57am On Mar 14, 2019
yerokunphilips:
The more the gang up against this man the bigger ,stronger , higher and greater he becomes . If God be for you nothing will work against you . What have also noticed is that most of the people that are talking against him ,have nothing compare to him .

He was once nothing and had nothing until people and their tithes (religious tax) started making him something. Now you refer to them as people who have nothing. Go and Google his pictures before he became made by people's efforts.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by OyinO: 7:59am On Mar 14, 2019
Darevofpeace:
I don't want to witness the event's after the "rapture" go and read all the account in the book of revelation. After 3 and half reign of the Anti-christ,hell shall be unleashed on the earth by God himself. Till then, I want to have all the wealth that would make me comfortable on earth. Maybe you not aware,it's so easy to sin when you are so poor and beggarly than being rich.The first sin of a poor is the "lying spirit" because of the gross inadequate of financial resources,you tend to lie to cover up your action's.
Rapture is a hoax
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by Darevofpeace(m): 8:08am On Mar 14, 2019
OyinO:

Rapture is a hoax
You are entitled to your personal opinion anyways, time will tell.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by awoluyi(m): 2:59pm On Mar 14, 2019
Darevofpeace:

How I wish I meet you in a Sunday school discussion. I do not understand your definition of "to have all the wealth " to be comfortable on earth. I agree with you that poverty can lead to sin but do not forget too that prosperity can also cause backsliding from things that are godly.
Please refer to The sayings of Agur as recorded in Proverbs 30: 7-9.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by OyinO: 4:57pm On Mar 14, 2019
Darevofpeace:
You are entitled to your personal opinion anyways, time will tell.
Yes, thanks. But it's almost 3,000 years and in the next 3,000 years, someone will still be saying there will be rapture.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by Darevofpeace(m): 9:46pm On Mar 14, 2019
awoluyi:

How I wish I meet you in a Sunday school discussion. I do not understand your definition of "to have all the wealth " to be comfortable on earth. I agree with you that poverty can lead to sin but do not forget too that prosperity can also cause backsliding from things that are godly.
Please refer to The sayings of Agur as recorded in Proverbs 30: 7-9.
The beauty about the bible is that God showed all the human weakness and strength,there triumph and downfalls, so that we can learn from them.The word of Agur is an individual character, he only stated his own personal view about life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) / Shocking!!!!end Time Church Business (see Photo) / Mobile Phone Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.