Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,899 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Every Asian Girl Has A White Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Asian Girl Has A White Boyfriend (925 Views)

A Lady Took Her White Boyfriend To Her Village In Ebonyi State / Do You Love Asian Girl (pic) / Malia Obama Pictured Kissing Her White Boyfriend On The Street (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Asian Girl Has A White Boyfriend by Ilamina(f): 2:47pm On Mar 13, 2019
Why do people make it look like black girls worship white men more
Re: Every Asian Girl Has A White Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 13, 2019
this is different, black women worship white guys

white guys worship Asian women, know the differences
Re: Every Asian Girl Has A White Boyfriend by mrbyron(m): 2:59pm On Mar 13, 2019
You are right! Those Asians worship whites in the most primitive way imaginable, from young to old. I remember I was once in a bus in London and this old asian woman preferred to stand than sit on the free sit near me. As soon as another seat became free, she immediately took the one next to a white person not knowing the guy had mental issues grin. When the guy began to demonstrate, she got up and wanted to sit on the free seat near me. Na so I throway face put my bag there cheesy

1 Like

Re: Every Asian Girl Has A White Boyfriend by Ilamina(f): 3:01pm On Mar 13, 2019
wetdick:
this is different, black women worship white guys

white guys worship Asian women, know the differences

Black women just like their money and technological advancement

Don't really find them attractive
Re: Every Asian Girl Has A White Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 13, 2019
Ilamina:

Black women just like their money and technological advancement

Don't really find them attractive

there is a joke of about black women by chris rock, when you see a black woman dating a white man know that she is looking to increase her credit rating

1 Like

Re: Every Asian Girl Has A White Boyfriend by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:10pm On Mar 13, 2019
wetdick:

there is a joke of about black women by chris rock, when you see a black woman dating a white woman know that she is looking to increase her credit rating
gringrin

1 Like

Re: Every Asian Girl Has A White Boyfriend by meobizy(f): 5:30pm On Mar 13, 2019
Onila na real Osuofia in London.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Is Virginity Overhyped. / Soldier Kills The Sister Of Lady Who Called Him To Help Beat Up A Neighbor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.