Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Soldier Kills The Sister Of Lady Who Called Him To Help Beat Up A Neighbor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Soldier Kills The Sister Of Lady Who Called Him To Help Beat Up A Neighbor (928 Views)

How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life / Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) / Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Kills The Sister Of Lady Who Called Him To Help Beat Up A Neighbor by Hackportal(m): 9:03am On Jan 15, 2020
A lady was accidentally killed on Tuesday January 14, by a stray bullet from the gun of a soldier invited over by her sister to allegedly beat up a neighbour.

The tragic incident reportedly occurred at Seaside Estate in Badore, Ajah area of Lagos State following a heated exchange that ensued after the deceased and her sister Kamsi, reportedly tried moving out of the property they lived in without settling their pending bills.

It was gathered that Kamsi called in the soldier to deal with their neighbour who insisted on payment of the pending bill. A struggle between the soldier and the sisters’ male neighbour led to accidental discharge of two bullets which killed the deceased.

Watch the video;

https://loadedpulse.com/soldier-mistakenly-kills-the-sister-of-lady-who-called-him-to-help-beat-up-a-neighbor-video/

Though the soldier escaped from the scene of the incident before the police who were called in arrived, Kamsi and their male neighbour were reportedly whisked away.
Re: Soldier Kills The Sister Of Lady Who Called Him To Help Beat Up A Neighbor by Drince: 9:11am On Jan 15, 2020
When karma decides to play a very fast and smart one on you ...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Kills The Sister Of Lady Who Called Him To Help Beat Up A Neighbor by Hackportal(m): 9:12am On Jan 15, 2020
Drince:
When karma decides to play a very fast and smart one on you ...
LoL grin grin grin
Re: Soldier Kills The Sister Of Lady Who Called Him To Help Beat Up A Neighbor by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 15, 2020
Double wahala
Re: Soldier Kills The Sister Of Lady Who Called Him To Help Beat Up A Neighbor by drezzyx(m): 9:14am On Jan 15, 2020
Karma is a bitch, are they related?
Re: Soldier Kills The Sister Of Lady Who Called Him To Help Beat Up A Neighbor by Kalashnikov102(m): 9:24am On Jan 15, 2020
Karma issa GANGSTER smiley
Re: Soldier Kills The Sister Of Lady Who Called Him To Help Beat Up A Neighbor by Kylekent59: 9:37am On Jan 15, 2020
This is what we call "backfire"

Woman is the end of a man.

I can never allow a woman to control me, not even my wife.

Whenever I am with a lady, woman, or girls, I made sure I am in control.

How do one know if he has lost control?

When your Dick starts nodding, make sure your brain thinks first before your Dick. Else, what happened to that soldier man would happen to you.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Kills The Sister Of Lady Who Called Him To Help Beat Up A Neighbor by daddytime(m): 9:50am On Jan 15, 2020
Return to sender...
Re: Soldier Kills The Sister Of Lady Who Called Him To Help Beat Up A Neighbor by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 15, 2020
When you walk away from squabbles, people call you a coward. It may seem that way, but when you think about the benefits and the problems you avoid by doing that, you wouldn't regret a bit of it.

"I get level. I sabi soldier wey go treat your bleep up" don cost this one.
Re: Soldier Kills The Sister Of Lady Who Called Him To Help Beat Up A Neighbor by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 15, 2020

(1) (Reply)

. / uu / 17 Year Old Impregnates His Kid Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.