Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

She Has Not Filed Divorce Yet But She Said She Will. How Should I Stop Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Not Filed Divorce Yet But She Said She Will. How Should I Stop Her? (520 Views)

How Can I Stop Her From Sending Me Her Nudes [18+ Pictures] / Friend Zone 101 : See How You Can Stop Her From Friendzoning You. / Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Has Not Filed Divorce Yet But She Said She Will. How Should I Stop Her? by lolaandola(f): 3:28pm On Mar 13, 2019
10 months ago, she said I don't want to continue!!

We were under pressure due to moving to Canada but we were in our schedule and plan. We had good sex, happy weekends and.... I love her and she always said I love u.

After separations, we went to counseling and he said the issues that your wife mentioned can be solved and these are not huge problems.

A few family members that I spoke with had same idea, that these problems are not the kind of problems that fall apart a marriage. I did whatever she wanted during these 10 months.

We have 2 daughters and I can not imagine how our marriage is falling apart. She has not filed divorce yet but she said she will. I don't know. How should I stop her?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drLvLuJmgm4
Re: She Has Not Filed Divorce Yet But She Said She Will. How Should I Stop Her? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 13, 2019
If she has already made up her mind to leave....yu can't stop her....if you are a religious person, I'll advise you go to The God yu serve.....Communicate with her...ask her why she wants to leave...I'm pretty sure she has fallen out of love for you.. try your very best...be a good husband...if she still leaves...yu have to accept it...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Has Not Filed Divorce Yet But She Said She Will. How Should I Stop Her? by lolaandola(f): 8:05pm On Mar 14, 2019
Thanks for your contribution.

Aileexa1:
If she has already made up her mind to leave....yu can't stop her....if you are a religious person, I'll advise you go to The God yu serve.....Communicate with her...ask her why she wants to leave...I'm pretty sure she has fallen out of love for you.. try your very best...be a good husband...if she still leaves...yu have to accept it...

(1) (Reply)

Shoot Your Shot Now / Advise / Nigerian Woman Gets Married To 7 Men In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.