Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise (522 Views)

A Lady Need Serious Advise, Pls Hide My Identity And Post For Me / Am I Being Selfish? Please Advise Me / I Am Pregnant And Lonely, Please Advise Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise by damilola38: 9:40am On May 02, 2019
Your father & mother in law to be are a big distributor of drinks eg beer , soft drinks ,bottle water. Etc. on your wedding day u budgeted some money for drinks which means u planned to buy drinks but getting to your in laws u found out that they deliberately didn’t get goods that week so they don’t give out free drinks. You are later forced to buy the drinks from a store outside. Then the Monday after the wedding they stock up trailers of drinks to continue their biz. And your babe calls u a gold digger for asking why they couldn’t sell to you if they couldn’t give out free drinks . if this happens to u what will u do ?
Re: Advise by MissRaine69(f): 9:45am On May 02, 2019
You are a gold digger. They are under no obligation to give you free anything. They are running a business after all. This warped sense of entitlement is what gets a lot of people into trouble. You expect to be given, rather than earn it. It’s your wedding not theirs.
Re: Advise by damilola38: 9:55am On May 02, 2019
MissRaine69:
You are a gold digger. They are under no obligation to give you free anything. They are running a business after all. This warped sense of entitlement is what gets a lot of people into trouble. You expect to be given, rather than earn it. It’s your wedding not theirs.

If you read it well the guy never asked for free drinks the money for drinks was budgeted. Having to buy outside where u deposit money for bottles and all the stress could be avoided if the parents were nice

1 Like

Re: Advise by xendra: 10:14am On May 02, 2019
they don't like You, they think you are too broke/selfish for their child.

I think you are wrong for expecting them to give drinks for "your wedding, nobody owes anybody anything for a party they decided by themself that they are ready for. if they decided to give you fine.

now your inlaws, just forget them they are not good people unless there was something you did and did not resolve with them before the wedding. even though you are not to expect from them they should be good and supportive enough to contribute or at least give you an explanation for why they couldn't.
Re: Advise by MissRaine69(f): 10:23am On May 02, 2019
damilola38:

If you read it well the guy never asked for free drinks the money for drinks was budgeted. Having to buy outside where u deposit money for bottles and all the stress could be avoided if the parents were nice
His Question: was whether his woman calling him a gold digger was justified or not?
So the response asserted that accusation and you are harping on about “ have you read the article” malarkey.
The response stands ...he is entitled
Re: Advise by Florblu(f): 10:25am On May 02, 2019
Forget about it and focus on your new home

1 Like

Re: Advise by czarina(f): 10:38am On May 02, 2019
damilola38:
Your father & mother in law to be are a big distributor of drinks eg beer , soft drinks ,bottle water. Etc. on your wedding day u budgeted some money for drinks which means u planned to buy drinks but getting to your in laws u found out that they deliberately didn’t get goods that week so they don’t give out free drinks. You are later forced to buy the drinks from a store outside. Then the Monday after the wedding they stock up trailers of drinks to continue their biz. And your babe calls u a gold digger for asking why they couldn’t sell to you if they couldn’t give out free drinks . if this happens to u what will u do ?
You never even considered that they were caught up in the whole wedding stress and didn't bother to stock drinks.

You just needed to blame them for something. Not right at all. Stop playing mind reader
Re: Advise by damilola38: 10:46am On May 02, 2019
czarina:
You never even considered that they were caught up in the whole wedding stress and didn't bother to stock drinks.

You just needed to blame them for something. Not right at all. Stop playing mind reader

I am sure you read the “they deliberately didn’t stock up”. You know because their daughter said so. Please read well then advise. Thank u
Re: Advise by damilola38: 11:26am On May 02, 2019
MissRaine69:

His Question: was whether his woman calling him a gold digger was justified or not?
So the response asserted that accusation and you are harping on about “ have you read the article” malarkey.
The response stands ...he is entitled
Let me give you an analogy. You are part of a church group who goes to members houses for visitation. You get to uncle James house who happens to produce bottle water ,u then requested to buy water because you noticed no one was being served water to quench their thirst. Then they tell you there is no water. . Will you say they feel entitled because you want uncle James to serve you water? Or will you say they are thieves for asking to buy water even if uncle James doesn’t want to give ?

(1) (Reply)

I Am Send From A Marin Kingdom On An Assignment - Man Confesses (18+ Video) / How To Romance A Man / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.