Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Ubi Franklin: Iyanya Was Never My Business Partner From The Beginning - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin: Iyanya Was Never My Business Partner From The Beginning (19915 Views)

Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta / Ubi Franklin: ‘Iyanya Slept With Married Women, I Have Photos Of All’ / Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubi Franklin: Iyanya Was Never My Business Partner From The Beginning by dachilino: 4:00pm On Mar 13, 2019
Ubi Franklin who sat for an interview today at Cool FM, disclosed that Iyanya was never his business partner from the launch of the MMMG in 2012.According to Ubi Franklin who had his brothers as share holders at the music label, Iyanya told him that he was never interested in the business side of music but only wanted to push his career.

He further revealed that every effort to get Iyanya to sign the document proved abortive.He further revealed that Iyanya's name was only added to the CAC document when they needed a bank loan. He further revealed that he has never forged anybody's signature because he knows the implication. According to the MMMG, the mistake on the CAC document was made by the lawyer who prepared it and Iyanya signed on it too. Ubi Franklin revealed that that was when the shares were handed over from his brothers to Iyanya, with the agreement of sharing their profits 50-50.

Here is the video of the interview in which Ubi Franklin stated that Iyanya was never his business partner and how Tekno was signed to the label below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/13/iyanya-was-never-my-business-partner-from-the-beginning-ubi-franklin-video/

Re: Ubi Franklin: Iyanya Was Never My Business Partner From The Beginning by KevMitnick: 4:34pm On Mar 13, 2019
This guy doesn't sound trustworthy

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin: Iyanya Was Never My Business Partner From The Beginning by festacman(m): 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2019
Here lies the reason why artistes set up their music label at the least opportunity.

There is too much capitalism from label owners!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin: Iyanya Was Never My Business Partner From The Beginning by itspzpics(m): 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2019
Lol...ubi dey lie

Slay Queen Twerk, shake backside heavily To Worship Song, Blasted By Nigerians, See Photos and watch the Video => HERE

15 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: Iyanya Was Never My Business Partner From The Beginning by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 13, 2019
angry ubi is a bloody lier grin I don't like this guy

I want a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy

19 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: Iyanya Was Never My Business Partner From The Beginning by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 13, 2019
While I Recognize the Nigerian Music Industry as the most Influential in Nigeria.
Some Artists who are Role Model to some Nigerians are failing in the place of Leadership.
These people are suppose to settle their differences behind closed doors.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin: Iyanya Was Never My Business Partner From The Beginning by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:02pm On Mar 13, 2019
Ubi Franklin has always been a greedy person

So self centered and criminal minded.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin: Iyanya Was Never My Business Partner From The Beginning by Alejoas(m): 9:02pm On Mar 13, 2019
Story

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: Iyanya Was Never My Business Partner From The Beginning by rentAcock(m): 9:02pm On Mar 13, 2019
Iyanya had a promising career, his hit song Kukere took the continent and entire globe by surprise. Everyone wanted to dance kukere, it was like the reinvention of makossa, so infectious. But then all of a sudden, the guy faded out of the scene. He should've been nice to Teckno, that guy is so talented and will remain in the limelight for many years to come. While growing up in the slums of Kaduna, young Rashidi Yekini dreamed about being as good as Pele. He never knew his dream will some day come to pass when he joined the Super Eagles and became the first Nigerian to score in the worldcup tournament in nineteen ninety four.

20 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: Iyanya Was Never My Business Partner From The Beginning by namiji2598: 9:03pm On Mar 13, 2019
and so like if u DNT care abt them, share if u care
Re: Ubi Franklin: Iyanya Was Never My Business Partner From The Beginning by IjebuWarrior: 9:03pm On Mar 13, 2019
angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin: Iyanya Was Never My Business Partner From The Beginning by Cholls(m): 9:03pm On Mar 13, 2019
my brother's las las na Ogun go settle both of you mata

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin: Iyanya Was Never My Business Partner From The Beginning by martineverest(m): 9:03pm On Mar 13, 2019
now I know the kind of man ubi is....his ex wife made the right choice tho.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin: Iyanya Was Never My Business Partner From The Beginning by Xisnin(m): 9:04pm On Mar 13, 2019
I believe Ubi, Iyanya is neither money nor business acumen to run a music label.

3 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: Iyanya Was Never My Business Partner From The Beginning by Olajah81: 9:04pm On Mar 13, 2019
Lier

5 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: Iyanya Was Never My Business Partner From The Beginning by edgecution(m): 9:04pm On Mar 13, 2019
Ubi stop the lies.

8 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: Iyanya Was Never My Business Partner From The Beginning by SHAKABOOM: 9:05pm On Mar 13, 2019
Iyanya na our new black face..It's like hiz missing or beefing ubi.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin: Iyanya Was Never My Business Partner From The Beginning by positivelord: 9:05pm On Mar 13, 2019
hahaha
Re: Ubi Franklin: Iyanya Was Never My Business Partner From The Beginning by Greatfullheart: 9:05pm On Mar 13, 2019
OK

Re: Ubi Franklin: Iyanya Was Never My Business Partner From The Beginning by Xisnin(m): 9:05pm On Mar 13, 2019
I believe Ubi, Iyanya is neither money nor business acumen to run a music label.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin: Iyanya Was Never My Business Partner From The Beginning by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:05pm On Mar 13, 2019
This Ubi is a talkative undecided

Little wonder why Lilian is hell bent on not making up with him

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin: Iyanya Was Never My Business Partner From The Beginning by hisexcellency34: 9:07pm On Mar 13, 2019
Since Ubi's wife left him, his life has never remained the same
Re: Ubi Franklin: Iyanya Was Never My Business Partner From The Beginning by dreamwords: 9:07pm On Mar 13, 2019
Dem just dey open their nyansh for us,
Wetin concine us
Re: Ubi Franklin: Iyanya Was Never My Business Partner From The Beginning by lonelydora: 9:12pm On Mar 13, 2019
We don hear ooooo. Enough of Made Men Music story nah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin: Iyanya Was Never My Business Partner From The Beginning by coolestchris(m): 9:14pm On Mar 13, 2019
hmm if I see any of tekno or inyanya or ubi Franklin topic again , I will swear for them..
this bunch of childish grown up men behaving as low as kindargatens
Re: Ubi Franklin: Iyanya Was Never My Business Partner From The Beginning by Vested(m): 9:15pm On Mar 13, 2019
Lame alibi. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin: Iyanya Was Never My Business Partner From The Beginning by genxris: 9:18pm On Mar 13, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Jeez.. please what encounters have you had with him for you to make that conclusion?

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin: Iyanya Was Never My Business Partner From The Beginning by jaxxy(m): 9:27pm On Mar 13, 2019
Agreed Bt he became ur partner afterwards cos he literally helped u make Made Men from scratch. It’s like don jazzy saying dbanj was never his partner in Mohits. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: Iyanya Was Never My Business Partner From The Beginning by tunize(m): 9:29pm On Mar 13, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Really seems u know the guy in person or u're jst judging from the issue on ground?

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: Iyanya Was Never My Business Partner From The Beginning by Jiudyd1: 9:30pm On Mar 13, 2019
Bf

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jessica Kaakkad Speaks On Marriage Crash With Mofe Duncan / Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? / Photos: Sugar Asoegwu Versus Mercy Macjoe; Who Is Hotter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.