Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Ubi Franklin: Iyanya Was Never My Business Partner From The Beginning - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin: Iyanya Was Never My Business Partner From The Beginning (19924 Views)

Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta / Ubi Franklin: ‘Iyanya Slept With Married Women, I Have Photos Of All’ / Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin: Iyanya Was Never My Business Partner From The Beginning by EdoBozz(m): 9:35pm On Mar 13, 2019
He just messed up by saying the lawyer made a mistake in the documents. What mistake can be made that can't be sighted and corrected before any signing is done. They both have truth in whatever they are saying but my major problem is how the social media awareness will solve this issue for them.

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: Iyanya Was Never My Business Partner From The Beginning by Ewedegubbler: 9:36pm On Mar 13, 2019
rentAcock:
Iyanya had a promising career, his hit song Kukere took the continent and entire globe by surprise. Everyone wanted to dance kukere, it was like the reinvention of makossa, so infectious. But then all of a sudden, the guy faded out of the scene. He should've been nice to Teckno, that guy is so talented and will be remain in the limelight for many years to come. While growing up in the slums of Kaduna, young Rashidi Yekini dreamed about being as good as Pele. He never knew his dream will some day come to pass when he joined the Super Eagles and became the first Nigerian to score in the worldcup tournament in nineteen ninety four.

Rashidi Yekini also became the first Nigerian international to roam the streets of Ibadan foraging and scavenging for food like a wild hawk..

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: Iyanya Was Never My Business Partner From The Beginning by rentAcock(m): 9:38pm On Mar 13, 2019
Ewedegubbler:

Rashidi Yekini also became the first Nigerian international to roam the streets of Ibadan foraging and scavenging for food like a wild hawk..

Fake news
Re: Ubi Franklin: Iyanya Was Never My Business Partner From The Beginning by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 13, 2019
dachilino:
Ubi Franklin who sat for an interview today at Cool FM, disclosed that Iyanya was never his business partner from the launch of the MMMG in 2012.According to Ubi Franklin who had his brothers as share holders at the music label, Iyanya told him that he was never interested in the business side of music but only wanted to push his career.

He further revealed that every effort to get Iyanya to sign the document proved abortive.He further revealed that Iyanya's name was only added to the CAC document when they needed a bank loan. He further revealed that he has never forged anybody's signature because he knows the implication. According to the MMMG, the mistake on the CAC document was made by the lawyer who prepared it and Iyanya signed on it too. Ubi Franklin revealed that that was when the shares were handed over from his brothers to Iyanya, with the agreement of sharing their profits 50-50.

Here is the video of the interview in which Ubi Franklin stated that Iyanya was never his business partner and how Tekno was signed to the label below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/13/iyanya-was-never-my-business-partner-from-the-beginning-ubi-franklin-video/

This Ubi is not right at all.

You had an artist to milk and use your brothers names as Shareholders in the company and transferred shares to Inyanya to pre-qualify the loan with the facilitators because without the 'collateral' which Inyanya is, you could not get the loan.

Then turn around to blackmail them, while claiming he was not interested in the business part. Any businessman can see through the manipulations. Even saving up chats for years for this moment was pre-planned.

Ubi is just playing 419 with his brand.

No sane artist should deal with him, but I guess we have millions of daft artists who are constantly milked.

11 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: Iyanya Was Never My Business Partner From The Beginning by AllenSpencer: 9:46pm On Mar 13, 2019
Short people have a problem

Thats why I never interfere when two dwarfs have a quarrel

You need to bend to be able to mediate

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: Iyanya Was Never My Business Partner From The Beginning by chloride6: 9:50pm On Mar 13, 2019
This is the shittiest story ever

grin

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin: Iyanya Was Never My Business Partner From The Beginning by mistyebby(f): 9:52pm On Mar 13, 2019
martineverest:
now I know the kind of man ubi is....his ex wife made the right choice tho.

What do you think you know? Didnt you read those chats? Iyanya was all about the money. Not even on his own career, someone else's. Let's say they were partners, Ubi was the one finding all the gigs.

It was a clear of monkey dey work baboon dey chop!
Re: Ubi Franklin: Iyanya Was Never My Business Partner From The Beginning by mistyebby(f): 9:59pm On Mar 13, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Ubi Franklin has always been a greedy person

So self centered and criminal minded.

Those evidence were far from self centered. Iyanya won't do half of what Ubi did for him!

You don't call ppl such until you know them.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin: Iyanya Was Never My Business Partner From The Beginning by pearls336: 11:05pm On Mar 13, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Ubi Franklin has always been a greedy person

So self centered and criminal minded.

No wonder his wife ran for her life

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin: Iyanya Was Never My Business Partner From The Beginning by graphiti: 3:07am On Mar 14, 2019
CosmoDroid:

This Ubi is not right at all.

You had an artist to milk and use your brothers names as Shareholders in the company and transferred shares to Inyanya to pre-qualify the loan with the facilitators because without the 'collateral' which Inyanya is, you could not get the loan.

Then turn around to blackmail them, while claiming he was not interested in the business part. Any businessman can see through the manipulations. Even saving up chats for years for this moment was pre-planned.

Ubi is just playing 419 with his brand.

No sane artist should deal with him, but I guess we have millions of daft artists who are constantly milked.
wow......a k-legged story indeed.
the 'lawyer' made 'mistake' in using ur brother's brothers' name as shareholders ...... wow, we're not all kindagatten o!
smh

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: Iyanya Was Never My Business Partner From The Beginning by DSoj(m): 6:38am On Mar 14, 2019
Only a dumb person will not know this guy is telling lies. So glaring

4 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: Iyanya Was Never My Business Partner From The Beginning by tsinzu: 7:41am On Mar 14, 2019
Ubi doesn't even know how to lie, see the kind of kindergarten lies he is telling, dishonest character
Re: Ubi Franklin: Iyanya Was Never My Business Partner From The Beginning by KGD10: 9:35am On Mar 14, 2019
Iyanya Ole wanting to reap where he didn't sow.
Re: Ubi Franklin: Iyanya Was Never My Business Partner From The Beginning by Elliot2(m): 5:08pm On Jul 10, 2019
rentAcock:
Iyanya had a promising career, his hit song Kukere took the continent and entire globe by surprise. Everyone wanted to dance kukere, it was like the reinvention of makossa, so infectious. But then all of a sudden, the guy faded out of the scene. He should've been nice to Teckno, that guy is so talented and will remain in the limelight for many years to come. While growing up in the slums of Kaduna, young Rashidi Yekini dreamed about being as good as Pele. He never knew his dream will some day come to pass when he joined the Super Eagles and became the first Nigerian to score in the worldcup tournament in nineteen ninety four.
hello there

(1) (2) (Reply)

Judge Dissolves Britney Spears' Conservatorship After 13 Years / Nairaland Artist, G'iyaz, Gets Kcee's Attention. But He Needs Us Now! / D’banj Cancels Endorsement Deal With Ciroc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.