Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,511 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

BREAKING: Nigerian Govt Bans Boeing 737 Max Planes From Country’s Airspace - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Nigerian Govt Bans Boeing 737 Max Planes From Country’s Airspace (26637 Views)

2023: Someone Who Claimed He Lost His Wealth Under Abacha Now Owns Planes – Obi / FG Procures Boeing 737-NG Flight Simulator / Kirikasamma Local Govt Bans Men, Women From Meeting At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Govt Bans Boeing 737 Max Planes From Country’s Airspace by Rossikki: 10:12pm On Mar 13, 2019
tajuh:
But there are molue planes far worst than the 737 still operating in our airport.

I have seen planes with worn out tires .

Worst still I walked on a tarmac to board a plane while planes were taking off

Brainless, which of those ''worst planes'' have had their models crash twice in the last 5 months as happened with the 737 max 8?

How does a layman novice like you get to judge what ''worn out tires'' look like on aeroplanes?

If a tarmac is large enough, what makes you think planes cannot take off while your block head is boarding a flight?
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Govt Bans Boeing 737 Max Planes From Country’s Airspace by Rossikki: 10:17pm On Mar 13, 2019
kotv:
This ban would be just on paper alone. Nigeria government forming like they are actually progressive. Keep quiet. Follow, follow. If we all them now t9 explain in details why they made this ban, I bet not one single person in that government can expect mentioning China did it.

Shut your fcking lips. The govt did the right thing by banning a questionable model till further notice. You are wearing shirt and trouser. Are you also ''follow follow'' or was it your father that designed shirts and trousers?
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Govt Bans Boeing 737 Max Planes From Country’s Airspace by Rossikki: 10:17pm On Mar 13, 2019
Afonjas:

You're mistaking me for your illiterate father

PEABRAIN
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Govt Bans Boeing 737 Max Planes From Country’s Airspace by Rossikki: 10:21pm On Mar 13, 2019
trexzee:

If they don't ban, it's you guys that will still complain

Don't mind the useless, cursed people. They will turn good to bad simply because Nigeria got involved, so they can criticise Nigeria. Hate-filled demons.

Imagine if Ghana had banned the 737 Max 8 before Nigeria did.

These same demons would come on here to pour abuse on Nigeria with the worlds, ''See? Ghana cares about her people! Our govt is useless!"

Fcking demons. You deserve every bad thing you get because you attract it with your negative mentality.
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Govt Bans Boeing 737 Max Planes From Country’s Airspace by kotv: 10:26pm On Mar 13, 2019
Rossikki:

Shut your fcking lips. The govt did the right thing by banning a questionable model till further notice. You are wearing shirt and trouser. Are you also ''follow follow'' or was it your father that designed shirts and trousers?

Shut your mouth as if that useless government cares a bit about the people. How many citizens have they killed just this year alone? How many people did they kill because of an election? yet they are forming like they are progressive government that cares about it's citizen. Shut up! Follow follow government. Even this ban they won't implement it, the second bribe is sent to them, they'll lift it. Useless government.
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Govt Bans Boeing 737 Max Planes From Country’s Airspace by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 13, 2019
kennys:
you are a realist... Naija wey oyinbo for come colonize again , they talk about ban...
You dey mind them
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Govt Bans Boeing 737 Max Planes From Country’s Airspace by Skmoda360(m): 10:31pm On Mar 13, 2019
they need to ban Nigeria sef grin grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Govt Bans Boeing 737 Max Planes From Country’s Airspace by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 13, 2019
R2bees:
See Nigeria forming with ban... Abeg make we hear word.. NIGERIA as a country deserve a ban sef.

BTW What will be will be...
I wish i could give more than just one like grin
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Govt Bans Boeing 737 Max Planes From Country’s Airspace by Basher8583: 10:54pm On Mar 13, 2019
BusinessHub1:
Those who get Airline are taking decisions and this ones are rushing to ban, as if they add any value to the aviation industry.
You see... This kind of stupid and negative talk is the reason no business you do will thrive. No joke here. Theres a negative aura around you f@#king things up for you. Better change

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Govt Bans Boeing 737 Max Planes From Country’s Airspace by Rossikki: 10:57pm On Mar 13, 2019
kotv:

Shut your mouth as if that useless government cares a bit about the people. How many citizens have they killed just this year alone? How many people did they kill because of an election? yet they are forming like they are progressive government that cares about it's citizen. Shut up! Follow follow government. Even this ban they won't implement it, the second bribe is sent to them, they'll lift it. Useless government.

You deserve the very worst because that is what you expect, so that is what you'll get. Law of attraction. Law of the universe. Keep hating yourself and country. Spit.
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Govt Bans Boeing 737 Max Planes From Country’s Airspace by BusinessHub1: 10:58pm On Mar 13, 2019
Basher8583:

You see... This kind of stupid and negative talk is the reason no business you do will thrive. No joke here. Theres a negative aura around you f@#king things up for you. Better change
Lol, breath deep, release it.

Are u now alright? Now go and think about your life. Bye grin
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Govt Bans Boeing 737 Max Planes From Country’s Airspace by Rossikki: 11:04pm On Mar 13, 2019
kennys:
you are a realist... Naija wey oyinbo for come colonize again , they talk about ban...

If we were still colonized, YOU would be a stark illiterate village peasant palm wine tapper, or hunter-gatherer cum farmer/spear chucker, just like your grandparents were under colonialism, because the colonialists did not build schools or unis. Brainless dunce with inferiority complex.
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Govt Bans Boeing 737 Max Planes From Country’s Airspace by nwanyionitsha: 11:56pm On Mar 13, 2019
kayfra:

Just shows how much of a hateful bigot you are. You've suspended any iota of braincells to project your bigotry. Bloody skallywag
I can see you are in pains. Bloody swaka.
Sim niru kavipua.
Odibo ndi ugwu.
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Govt Bans Boeing 737 Max Planes From Country’s Airspace by kayfra: 1:38am On Mar 14, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
I can see you are in pains. Bloody swaka.
Sim niru kavipua.
Odibo ndi ugwu.

Pains for what? For your stupidity? Hell yeah. I am in pains that you are a waste of valuable humanity
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Govt Bans Boeing 737 Max Planes From Country’s Airspace by nwanyionitsha: 1:48am On Mar 14, 2019
kayfra:

Pains for what? For your stupidity? Hell yeah. I am in pains that you are a waste of valuable humanity
Oya,follow my instructions to ease your pains.
Instructions 1: take a knife and stab yourself ....
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Govt Bans Boeing 737 Max Planes From Country’s Airspace by Rossikki: 1:51am On Mar 14, 2019
BREAKING NEWS: AMERICA GROUNDS ALL BOEING 737 Max 8 Planes Till Further Notice

SO HERE WE HAVE THE US GOVT BANNING ITS OWN PLANES, YET THESE ANIMALS WHO CALL THEMSELVES NIGERIANS ARE ATTACKING THE NIGERIAN GOVT FOR BANNING THE PLANES.

TRULY, YOU PEOPLE ARE CURSED!!!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Govt Bans Boeing 737 Max Planes From Country’s Airspace by kotv: 3:16am On Mar 14, 2019
Rossikki:

You deserve the very worst because that is what you expect, so that is what you'll get. Law of attraction. Law of the universe. Keep hating yourself and country. Spit.

Senseless
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Govt Bans Boeing 737 Max Planes From Country’s Airspace by Dshocker(m): 4:33am On Mar 14, 2019
Countries are banning, Nigeria is banning also grin grin grin....When we cannot even manufacture bolt and nut
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Govt Bans Boeing 737 Max Planes From Country’s Airspace by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 14, 2019
NLModsAreStupud:
I wish i could give more than just one like grin
Lols, Thanks bro.. No mind Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Govt Bans Boeing 737 Max Planes From Country’s Airspace by JavaKonjo: 8:24am On Mar 14, 2019
LOL so when countries are taking measures to protects their citizens Nigerian Govt that cannot manage a national airline wants to pretend that is has concerns?
Countries with airlines that have the jets are banning them, but FGN wants to do follow follow form?
Better ban the 15yr old boeings Air peace and Arik fly....Mitcheeew
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Govt Bans Boeing 737 Max Planes From Country’s Airspace by baratech: 10:44am On Mar 14, 2019
couragemurphy:
Quite difficult to please Nigerians sha....... just imagine most of the comments here

Honestly!

That's why Buhari no send anybody...
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Govt Bans Boeing 737 Max Planes From Country’s Airspace by trexzee: 2:11pm On Mar 14, 2019
Rossikki:

Don't mind the useless, cursed people. They will turn good to bad simply because Nigeria got involved, so they can criticise Nigeria. Hate-filled demons.

Imagine if Ghana had banned the 737 Max 8 before Nigeria did.

These same demons would come on here to pour abuse on Nigeria with the worlds, ''See? Ghana cares about her people! Our govt is useless!"

Fcking demons. You deserve every bad thing you get because you attract it with your negative mentality.
Aswer
If Air peace didn't order for the Boeing 737 Max, it's still them that will complain that Nigerian airlines don't buy brand new jets, I won't be surprised the day we start using bullet trains that they've been longing for they'll still complain grin
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Govt Bans Boeing 737 Max Planes From Country’s Airspace by ElsonMorali: 2:16pm On Mar 14, 2019
BusinessHub1:
Those who get Airline are taking decisions and this ones are rushing to ban, as if they add any value to the aviation industry.

You are obviously very ignorant. I'm not sure you understand the import of that post there. Are you aware of the number of planes flying in and out of MMA in Lagos alone?

If the government doesn't react we crucify them. They react, we curse them. Nigerians sha....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South East Businessmen Donate ₦‎1 Billion To Support Tinubu's Presidential Bid, / Obiano Commissions Aroma And Amawbia Flyovers In Anambra State. / EFCC Discovers N6bn Hotel In Abuja Linked To Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.