Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

My Broken Relationship ; A Peoples' Verdict - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Broken Relationship ; A Peoples' Verdict (451 Views)

Is A Relationship A Second Occupation For Girls In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Broken Relationship ; A Peoples' Verdict by SabanHur: 7:11pm On Mar 13, 2019
I have a story to tell though,it might be weird to some nevertheless,i want you all to be skeptical about it.

As a Corp member,i was posted to Oyo state, Ibadan to be precise and,during the course of my service,i started a relationship last year december with a lady Corp member whom we both serve in same PPA.This was a relationship i was quite optimistic about though,i knew i might eventually encounter some shortfalls.

The girl was kind of lazy... At first,it was not obvious but soon,she started revealing her true nature.She doesn't want to engage in anything or learn new things: I had tried several a time to coerce her into learning something yet,it bore no fruit.I introduced her to some female programmers/developers to learn a coding language...she resisted.Again, i even volunteered to personal teach a coding language still,she refused.Thereafter,i went to an old friend who is into fashion designing and spoke with him regarding my ex amd instantly,he agreed to take her for free.I was happy,hoping she wont refuse this offer but to suprise she still turned the offer down.

Secondly, she doesn't know how to cook.A yoruba girl that cant even prepare the Yoruba traditional meals such as semo,Amala,wheat,vegetable,etc,which is bad for a 26yrs old lady.She claims she doesn't eat them and,that's why she doesn't know how to prepare them.I told her to learn from her friend and roommate,she refused. Okay ooh,let me teach you myself,she'd still refuse.This ia that literally does nothing except sleeping and instagramming.
Her friend never helped matters at all.Infact,she contributed more to her failures.

Thirdly,she rarely even visits,even when her house is a stone throw from mine.Tell her to endeavor to exercise a little bit but she keeps complaining of how difficult it is.
Even if she visits,she doesn't even attempt to help out with anything.There was a time my friends came visiting and,one of them came with two of his younger sisters. Normally, guys would suddenly start craving for food unnecessarily.My girlfriend and her friend/roommate were also there.Instantly,i knew i was in trouble. I quickly stood up to start making preparations to go to the market and do other stuffs relating to the preparation for the food. Could you believe that the 2 sisters of my friend immediately volunteered to do everything.They went to the market,got everything necessary ingredients,prepared the rice,made the stew for the food including the one i would be eating at home. All these was going on why my ex-girlfriend and her friend were both watching tv inside. When it came to time to dish the food,the sisters called me to inform me that it would be an insult to them to dish the foods of my girlfriend and her friend. I personally dished their food and took it in for them ,which they comfortably ate without shame.This scenario happened like 4 times consecutively without any remorse or change from her.
What hurts me the most is that she's a very gentle and easy going girl..(which i cant still justify)
Problem is,she recently came out of a six year relationship with her ex and she didn't even give me any tangible reason why they broke up apart from the fact that was having an affair with his secretary.It was later that she told me that she had wanted to get a tatoo which didnt go well with her ex.

I broke-up with her via whatsapp on Saturday night and,she only read and gave no reply.Saw her in school today and i just walked away.. Later on,her friend/roommate who is also in our PPA,came to excuse one of my friends out of the place where we were chilling and having fun and started reporting me to him.

Prior to the breakup, anytime i decide to just end it all then,i don't know how she gets wind of it. She just starts begging me and comes up with all these love "undying love for me" stories. Ask a simple question,she'd reply you with "i don't know" . She always on Instagram and Snapchat following all the Big Brother Naija past participants .Tell her to use that same data to do research instead of wasting it on Instagram,she'd look you with a very wicked face.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Broken Relationship ; A Peoples' Verdict by dingbang(m): 7:14pm On Mar 13, 2019
Way to go. Good riddance to nonsense and relationships.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Broken Relationship ; A Peoples' Verdict by JasonScoolari: 7:24pm On Mar 13, 2019
Bro, no basket for rotten mangoes.

Jason will advise you to leave her.

Shalom!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Broken Relationship ; A Peoples' Verdict by tripplephi: 7:33pm On Mar 13, 2019
PROFET: Shout HALLELUYAAHHHHHH
Nairaland MEMBERS: Halle halle hallelujaahhhhhhhhh
NARRATOR: Profet.... this MAN HAS BEEN DELIVERED FROM RELATIONSHIP INSANITY.... He was trapped by a strange girl with a marine spirit of WASTE, this spirit of waste made the girl useless to a point she wanted this our dear brother to do everything for her.... she was reluctant to improve herself because INTERNET has deceived her that she can get a very RICH DUDE who will pay the bills for everything she will ever need in life. Our dear brother was psychologically TORMENTED but... GOD DELIVERED HIM

PROFET: NOW MY SON, you will go and improve on your own life and LOOK VERY VERY WELL before you propose to a lady BECAUSE 74.6% of our GIRLS in Nigeria have a mental dystopia that MEN MUST DO EVERYTHING for them and the man must be VERY RICH.... meanwhile many of them LACK content such as HOME TRAINING and HUMILITY. I am happy you are now FREE. Remain FREE and do not be in a hurry to hook up with any lady. BEAUTY IN THE FACE IS USUALLY SCREENSAVER.... the HEART(character) is what matters most and it takes some time to manifest itself... so LOOK WELL before you HOOK up.

Let the CHOIR MASTER(Adekunle Gold) and CHOIR MISTRESS(Simi) give us a song

SabanHur:
I have a story to tell though,it might be weird to some nevertheless,i want you all to be skeptical about it.

As a Corp member,i was posted to Oyo state, Ibadan to be precise and,during the course of my service,i started a relationship last year december with a lady Corp member whom we both serve in same PPA.This was a relationship i was quite optimistic about though,i knew i might eventually encounter some shortfalls.

The girl was kind of lazy... At first,it was not obvious but soon,she started revealing her true nature.She doesn't want to engage in anything or learn new things: I had tried several a time to coerce her into learning something yet,it bore no fruit.I introduced her to some female programmers/developers to learn a coding language...she resisted.Again, i even volunteered to personal teach a coding language still,she refused.Thereafter,i went to an old friend who is into fashion designing and spoke with him regarding my ex amd instantly,he agreed to take her for free.I was happy,hoping she wont refuse this offer but to suprise she still turned the offer down.

Secondly, she doesn't know how to cook.A yoruba girl that cant even prepare the Yoruba traditional meals such as semo,Amala,wheat,vegetable,etc,which is bad for a 26yrs old lady.She claims she doesn't eat them and,that's why she doesn't know how to prepare them.I told her to learn from her friend and roommate,she refused. Okay ooh,let me teach you myself,she'd still refuse.This ia that literally does nothing except sleeping and instagramming.
Her friend never helped matters at all.Infact,she contributed more to her failures.

Thirdly,she rarely even visits,even when her house is a stone throw from mine.Tell her to endeavor to exercise a little bit but she keeps complaining of how difficult it is.
Even if she visits,she doesn't even attempt to help out with anything.There was a time my friends came visiting and,one of them came with two of his younger sisters. Normally, guys would suddenly start craving for food unnecessarily.My girlfriend and her friend/roommate were also there.Instantly,i knew i was in trouble. I quickly stood up to start making preparations to go to the market and do other stuffs relating to the preparation for the food. Could you believe that the 2 sisters of my friend immediately volunteered to do everything.They went to the market,got everything necessary ingredients,prepared the rice,made the stew for the food including the one i would be eating at home. All these was going on why my ex-girlfriend and her friend were both watching tv inside. When it came to time to dish the food,the sisters called me to inform me that it would be an insult to them to dish the foods of my girlfriend and her friend. I personally dished their food and took it in for them ,which they comfortably ate without shame.This scenario happened like 4 times consecutively without any remorse or change from her.
What hurts me the most is that she's a very gentle and easy going girl..(which i cant still justify)
Problem is,she recently came out of a six year relationship with her ex and she didn't even give me any tangible reason why they broke up apart from the fact that was having an affair with his secretary.It was later that she told me that she had wanted to get a tatoo which didnt go well with her ex.

I broke-up with her via whatsapp on Saturday night and,she only read and gave no reply.Saw her in school today and i just walked away.. Later on,her friend/roommate who is also in our PPA,came to excuse one of my friends out of the place where we were chilling and having fun and started reporting me to him.

Prior to the breakup, anytime i decide to just end it all then,i don't know how she gets wind of it. She just starts begging me and comes up with all these love "undying love for me" stories. Ask a simple question,she'd reply you with "i don't know" . She always on Instagram and Snapchat following all the Big Brother Naija past participants .Tell her to use that same data to do research instead of wasting it on Instagram,she'd look you with a very wicked face.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Broken Relationship ; A Peoples' Verdict by kingpheenix(m): 8:07pm On Mar 13, 2019
I am actually giving thanks that you escaped from that trap, the story of ur friends sister's doing all the work would be enough for some guys to throw her out the window. Let's be practical let's say u marry her now and u get issues with work so u mean she can't even support ur family with anything shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

That Awkward Moment With Her / This Is Why Women Should Learn To Initiate Sex More In Your Relationship / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.