Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective (5537 Views)

Mystical Power Of The Psalms / THE MYSTICAL POWER OF THE CROSSROADS (power to change your life) / Secret Mystical Powers Of The Bible & Christianity They Don't Want You To Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by HardMirror(m): 5:54pm On Mar 21, 2019
LoJ:
Now that the atmosphere is more serene, we may want to move forward. Before that I will quote the last significant post, which was meant to introduce the next installment.

or perhaps no hidden message. It is just what it is, a compendium of books written to unite the romans and jews in a volatile roman colony
Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 21, 2019
Luke wants us to focus our attention on Saul of Tarsus, later named Paul. It could very well be that the enemy Luke is so much afraid of, was Saul.

Indeed, biblical history shows that at the beginning there was a uniquely wicked man who was ready to do everything to destroy the christian way. He was a great opponent of the new sect, but unfortunately met little success. With increasing persecution, the commitment and number of the disciples rather increased to a point that Paul was getting inverse results.

Then, some day Paul claimed to have met the good lord spiritually in a vision. Luke narrated this account 3 times in the Bible, and each time he gave a different contradicting story.

In acts 9: Paul heard a voice, people around him stood speechless for they heard the voice but saw nothing. Then Paul went blind for 3 days after which he was healed by a certain disciple Ananias. He is then filled with the Holy Spirit.

In acts 22, this time Paul heard the voice, the people with him saw a light but heard no voice. And this time Ananias is no longer a disciple, but a Jew attached to the law. And this time Ananias rather gets him baptised in water.

In acts 26, the people again hear a voice, this time speaking in Hebrew, but see nothing.

So we have 3 different versions of the single event within a single book written by the same Luke. What can this mean?

Again Paul himself gives a fourth version in 1 Corinthians 15. He claims there that Jesus appeared to him.

So, did he hear a voice (and see nobody) as per the book of Acts or did he see Jesus?

4 different accounts of the same event. Yeye dey smell.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 21, 2019
HardMirror:
or perhaps no hidden message. It is just what it is, a compendium of books written to unite the romans and jews in a volatile roman colony
It is a possibility. We have to take them all into account.

On a closer note, if you read about the practice of the old wisemen, it was very frequent that books were written with enigmatic modes of expression. Many examples are available, whether Pythagoras Aristotle Plato or others. It was an established practice then, more so within esoteric circles.

Take for instance the case of Rennes le château. I will likely expand on that later. Examples abound.

Now the fact that a message is hidden by an esoteric group, does not mean that message is true or valid. That is perhaps what you mean to say, and it is true. It simply means they valued their teaching not to expose it anyhow to the world.

1 Like

Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by HardMirror(m): 6:26pm On Mar 21, 2019
LoJ:

It is a possibility. We have to take them all into account.

On a closer note, if you read about the practice of the old wisemen, it was very frequent that books were written with enigmatic modes of expression. Many examples are available, whether Pythagoras Aristotle Plato or others. It was an established practice then, more so within esoteric circles.

Take for instance the case of Rennes le château. I will likely expand on that later. Examples abound.

Now the fact that a message is hidden by an esoteric group, does not mean that message is true or valid. That is perhaps what you mean to say, and it is true. It simply means they valued their teaching not to expose it anyhow to the world.
hmmm... i get what you are saying now. There are hundreds if not thousands of such writtings that fall within the same era. ? Infact it begs the question the criteria used in selecting the books made into the so called bible. And it is no surprise that they have common characters such groups often have branch-offs and modified ideologies. I am not a scholar in this field but i have followed some interesting documentaries on codexes from that era. Not so interested in them as it add nothing to my existence
Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 21, 2019
HardMirror:
I am not a scholar in this field but i have followed some interesting documentaries on codexes from that era. Not so interested in them as it add nothing to my existence
Of course. We all have different hobbies. Just like some People love to see 22 fools running after a small ball and greater fools bet all their resources on the rigged outcomes.

I write here not because of any particular profit, but because I like history and esoteric thought, and wish to learn more. I also try to get my mind out of the recent you know what.
Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by ThothHermes: 6:45pm On Mar 21, 2019
LoJ:

Of course. We all have different hobbies. Just like some People love to see 22 fools running after a small ball and greater fools bet all their resources on the rigged outcomes

I write here not because of any particular profit, but because I like history and esoteric thought, and wish to learn more. I also try to get my mind out of the recent you know what.
Why do you think it's rigged?
Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by HardMirror(m): 6:49pm On Mar 21, 2019
LoJ:

Of course. We all have different hobbies. Just like some People love to see 22 fools running after a small ball and greater fools bet all their resources on the rigged outcomes.

of cos it would be interesting. Curious to see if there would be revelation that would catch a my fancy. So i am tagging along bro.
Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by HardMirror(m): 6:50pm On Mar 21, 2019
ThothHermes:
lol. Really? Rigged or not betting is indeed foolishness. But lets stick to the topic anyway.
Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 21, 2019
ThothHermes:
Do you really think football is not rigged?

Well except the high stake matches, there is evidence football is rigged in many ways, and there are attempts to cover the whole thing. I can recommend Documentaries for you to watch if you want.

Also rigging is done at various level: football is said to have the lowest level of control with respect to Doping among major sport disciplines.

Finally the betting game altogether is already controlled in such a way that in the long run, the only winner is the betting operator.
Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by ThothHermes: 7:01pm On Mar 21, 2019
LoJ:

Do you really think football is not rigged?

Well except the high stake matches, there is evidence football is rigged in many ways, and there are attempts to cover the whole thing. I can recommend Documentaries for you to watch if you want.
At lower levels maybe. A crime nonetheless.

Also rigging is done at various level: football is said to have the lowest level of control with respect to Doping among major sport disciplines.
Doping is the use of illicit substances. Or is there something I'm missing

Finally the betting game altogether is already controlled in such a way that in the long run, the only winner is the betting operator.
True. It's statistics. The odds are stacked against the players. But I think rigging is rare except at the lowest levels.
Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 21, 2019
ThothHermes:
. Doping is the use of illicit substances. Or is there something I'm missing
Nothing missed. Football has less frequent, less strict, and less systematic control in comparison to other major disciplines.

And there are confessions and suspicions of players using such substances. Of course the foot business is so big it would be very bad PR to expose it all, so it is covered too big to fail.

- with respect to the lower levels, I don't know what you mean by lowest but from D3 in England there are many cases of fraud. Second most of the money made in betting are from the lower divisions and foreign leagues.

- Rigging is not necessarily rarer in football. It is less controlled and more difficult to prove. Anyway, you may open a thread, I will post my evidence.
Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by budaatum: 11:11pm On Mar 21, 2019
LoJ:

It simply means they valued their teaching not to expose it anyhow to the world.
I don't think so somehow. Unless they were lighting a lamp and hiding it. But in a book they wrote that's a bestseller and in which no one lights a lamp and hides it? They must be the crappiest hiders ever for hiding it uncovered for me to read or were making sure everyone got some of their very valuable teaching so were doing the opposite of hiding it so buda can easily find it.

Please reconsider. You must know books they hide stay hid.
Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 21, 2019
budaatum:

Please reconsider. You must know books they hide stay hid.
I didn't say hide, I said expose it anyhow. And yes it is very possible to light up a lamp to hide it again. Or better put, it is possible to light up a lamp and direct it so that it only enlightens only a specific area or a dark room, while excluding the rest, although it could have easily illuminated the whole room if need be. People use such systems all the time in labs, in photography, etcand other domains.
Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by budaatum: 12:43am On Mar 22, 2019
LoJ:

I didn't say hide, I said expose it anyhow. And yes it is very possible to light up a lamp to hide it again. Or better put, it is possible to light up a lamp and direct it so that it only enlightens only a specific area or a dark room, while excluding the rest, although it could have easily illuminated the whole room if need be. People use such systems all the time in labs, in photography, etcand other domains.

I just doubt they light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. All you have to do is enter and see the light and be enlightened. In Proverbs its even climbed upon the rooftop calling out to passerbys, "look up please and have some" .

I'd call that very unhidden and exposed, at least. But if you insist, I concede.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by Nobody: 6:06am On Mar 22, 2019
LoJ:
Luke narrated the Story of Paul's alleged conversion 3 times in the Bible, and each time he gave a different contradicting story.

In acts 9: Paul heard a voice, people around him stood speechless for they heard the voice but saw nothing. Then Paul went blind for 3 days after which he was healed by a certain disciple Ananias. He is then filled with the Holy Spirit.

In acts 22, this time Paul heard the voice, the people with him saw a light but heard no voice. And this time Ananias is no longer a disciple, but a Jew attached to the law. And this time Ananias rather gets him baptised in water.

In acts 26, the people again hear a voice, this time speaking in Hebrew, but see nothing.

So we have 3 different versions of the single event within a single book written by the same Luke. What can this mean?

Again Paul himself gives a fourth version in 1 Corinthians 15. He claims there that Jesus appeared to him.

So, did he hear a voice (and see nobody) as per the book of Acts or did he see Jesus?

Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by Nobody: 6:33am On Mar 22, 2019
It is unlikely that Luke did not realize that all 3 accounts were contradictory and could not hold together. Slight mistakes can be understood, but fundamental frequent and obvious contradictions in the same Book from an author with scientific background can only be intentional. Luke is sending a message here.

Let's look at This closer. Just before the first account of Paul's supposed conversion, Luke spoke about the story of ananias and Saphira. It was a couple who became famous in christendom for "lying to the Holy Spirit".

Before narrating the later account of The conversion, Luke tells yet another intriguing story of Paul going to Troas and Macedonia, being with a companion a man named Phyrrus. This small passage of the Bible is usually overlook by reader who pay no attention to the details, but even within classical Christianity, theologians have tried to suppress that reference. For it speaks volumes to whoever has knowledge of who Phyrrus is and what that name meant to a first / second century person.

Indeed Phyrrus is a notorious named for 2 reasons:

He is the man who via Ruse, Guile and deception succeeded to become the King of Macedonia in lieu of the then legitimate king Demetrius and so without having to fight. How did he achieve that? He sent agents who pretended to be Macedonians and whose sole mission was to convince them that they needed a liberator, an illuminated foreign king that would set them free from the rulership of Demetrius.

That was how through pretence, déception and falsehood, Phyrrus became king of Macedonia.

Second, in the Illiad of Homer, Phyrrus is the leading agent of the Trojan horse. Another deception whereby a fortified city was defeated by people who pretended to submit and offer a present. Today the expression Trojan horse has become so famous that it represents any similar act of deception.

Isn't that odd that in the same verse, Luke mentions Phyrrus, Macedonia and Troas (Trojan) in the same verse? It takes a fool or blind not to see what Luke is saying here.

In clear Terms, Luke is saying that Paul, in the same way Phyrrus did in Macedonia or Trojan, has successfully hijacked Christianity, changed the doctrine and has made himself into the designer of what Christianity has become.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by LordReed(m): 9:25am On Mar 22, 2019
LoJ:

I work in the gaming industry and you are 100% correct.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by budaatum: 10:58pm On Mar 22, 2019
LoJ, this mystic thread has made me go mystical on everyone! I blame you for this my hiding! But serious, it's not hiding. The reason Jesus kept saying "The Kingdom of God is like..." is not because he wanted to hide it but that my puny mind could not comprehend what he could possibly have been describing. It really is so difficult to put across to people so it is seen by them and understood. The fact that it was so long ago and we stand on their giant shoulders looking down and that so much blood was shed to make it so, Oh, how lucky we are that we stand so high and see so much! But still, by Grace (it's my favorite word at the moment!).

Please continue with this thread. Mystic is a person who practices mysticism and you touch the Spirit of the Word here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by elated177: 11:41am On Mar 27, 2019
LoJ:
Luke wants us to focus our attention on Saul of Tarsus, later named Paul. It could very well be that the enemy Luke is so much afraid of, was Saul.

Indeed, biblical history shows that at the beginning there was a uniquely wicked man who was ready to do everything to destroy the christian way. He was a great opponent of the new sect, but unfortunately met little success. With increasing persecution, the commitment and number of the disciples rather increased to a point that Paul was getting inverse results.

Then, some day Paul claimed to have met the good lord spiritually in a vision. Luke narrated this account 3 times in the Bible, and each time he gave a different contradicting story.

Many agents of wickedness have undertaken this path - to twist, corrupt and pervert the Word of YHVH El Shaddai - as recorded in the set-apart Scriptures by His faithful servants, beginning from Genesis to Revelation, but they all failed woefully. I am delighted to inform you, most arrogant and ignorant loj, that you will not be an exception.

You see, Loj, no weapon forged against the Word of the Creator of the heavens, the earth, seas and everything in them, YHVH El Shaddai, will ever prosper. Every assault the kingdom of Satan has ever and will ever launch against the evergreen Word of life will always result in heartbreak on the purveyor of such assault and sheer humiliation on the kingdom Satan.

The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

1 Like

Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by elated177: 11:47am On Mar 27, 2019
LoJ:
Hello to All.

In the following posts I will attempt to deal with esoteric / mystical Christianity understood as the sum total of the occult teachings of Jesus and early Christians.

I shall attempt to demonstrate that the books in the Bible and out of it were never meant to be read literally but instead are encrypted with various layers of codes enigmas and levels of meanings.

I shall substantiate the claim that all that is written in the Bible describe inner and universal principles as they were understood by early Christians and possibly Jesus.

I shall explain how and why Jesus and the primitive sect formed around him found necessary to proceed in this manner instead of displaying their doctrine exoterically (in opposition to esoterically).

I will thus proceed and post at my convenience hoping it will be of interest to some seekers. This is purely my opinion and I do not represent nor belong to any religous body group or circle.

You are all welcome.

Many agents of wickedness have undertaken this path - to twist, corrupt and pervert the Word of YHVH El Shaddai - as recorded in the set-apart Scriptures by His faithful servants, beginning from Genesis to Revelation, but they all failed woefully. I am delighted to inform you, most arrogant and ignorant loj, that you will not be an exception.

You see, Loj, no weapon forged against the Word of the Creator of the heavens, the earth, seas and everything in them, YHVH El Shaddai, will ever prosper. Every assault the kingdom of Satan has ever and will ever launch against the evergreen Word of life will always result in heartbreak on the purveyor of such assault and sheer humiliation on the kingdom Satan.

Matt 11:12 From the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven has been subjected to violence, and violent people have been raiding it.
Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 27, 2019
Now that the storm is over, we may proceed.

We last spoke about how Luke made sure to mention Paul along with the master deceiver Phyrrus. Moreover, Luke indicated that Paul was going to the exact places where this deceiver operated his grand deception (Troas/Trojan and Macedonia). This is no coincidence, Luke is clearly trying to point out the fact that Paul has hijacked Christianity, from its old essenic origins to the modern idolatrous organization it has now become.

Moreso, there is no record in Christian history of any Christian named Phyrrus, let alone one that would be Paul's companion. This fact has been so embarrassing that many have attempted to write this reference off the Bible. Indeed some versions of the Bible till date do suppressed the reference to that name.

But does history validate the possibility of Paul being actually a deceiver? This question is critical as it deals with the foundation of Christianity as a religion. It is indeed quite astonishing that among the real apostles of Jesus, hand-picked and trained by him, none had the theological influence of Paul. How is that possible that the teachings of the legitimate successors of Yeshua are hardly recorded in the Bible for the most part, and it is an alleged former pharisee that developed the whole Christian theology.

How can one not wonder that 1/4 of the Bible books are written by someone who never saw Jesus nor was trained by him, only on the premise that he allegedly had some vision of Jesus on the way to Damascus. And the account of the vision is so illogical that we have 4 different contradicting versions of it.

Much of what is perceived as Christian today is clearly of Paul's origin. It is Paul that formulated the salvation by grace without works, the planting of churches, the seperation between anointed ministers and the common folk...

And most importantly the slavery of Women.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 27, 2019
budaatum:
But serious, it's not hiding. The reason Jesus kept saying "The Kingdom of God is like..." is not because he wanted to hide it but that my puny mind could not comprehend what he could possibly have been describing. It really is so difficult to put across to people so it is seen by them and understood. The fact that it was so long ago and we stand on their giant shoulders looking down and that so much blood was shed to make it so, Oh, how lucky we are that we stand so high and see so much! But still, by Grace (it's my favorite word at the moment!).

I agree. I understand this now better than ever. Truth needs not be hidden, it is our own eyes that prevents us to see it.

Even if truth is butt naked in Oladipo market, people would pass by and never see it. And If truth is hidden deep in Buhari's secret coffers, he that is ready will find it easily.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by elated177: 12:15pm On Mar 27, 2019
Sherry Shriners are many.
Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2019
It is now time to confront our findings with historical facts on the one hand, and with theological discrepancy in the other. Only then can it be established beyond reasonable doubt that Paul indeed did hijacked Christianity... Or not.

In an old Thread of Sarassin, he demonstrated with great brilliance based on history, church archives and various documents why Paul was most certainly a fraud to some degree. The thread was titled "the falsehoods of Paul" and though he has deactivated his account, the thread can still be accessed at https://www.nairaland.com/1834549/falsehoods-paul.

In order not to repeat what he others have already sufficiently and eloquently explained, let just summarize his findings as follows

- Paul most probably lied about his conversion.
-Paul was likely not a pharisee let alone disciple of Gamaliel, for every archive and other disciple of Gamaliel fails to mention him as such. This could not be so for the very advanced pharisee he claimed to be.
-Paul was rather likely a Sadducee.

-there were notable difference between the teachings of early Christians and that of Paul.

Kindly read through that thread to have it all demonstrated.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 30, 2019
Now let's look at this from Bible perspective.

Surprisingly, of all the authors of Bible books, Paul is the only one to claim very many times that he does not lie.

The God and Father of the Lord Jesus, he who is blessed forever, knows that I do not lie. 2 Corinthians 11

In what I am writing to you, before God, I do not lie! Galatians 1

I was appointed a preacher and apostle (I am telling the truth, I am not lying), 1 Timothy

I am speaking the truth in Christ, I am not lying; Romans 9.

Why so much emphasis on trying to prove he is not lying? Was he accused of being a deceiver? To his credit, one has to say that in the second Book of Peter, Peter validates his ministry as divinely ordained... Problem is of the two books attributed to Peter, second Peter has already been long debunked as being a pseudepigraph (written under a false name). So we have the only apostolic book validating Paul written under a false name.

Once Paul did clearly state he is a liar though. He claimed he did so, for the sake of the Gospel.

Romans 3:7 "If the truth of God has been spread by my lie, then why am I judged a sinner."

Paul is here saying that he lied... But for the good cause. A pious godly lie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by Gandollaar(f): 8:19pm On Mar 31, 2019
Loj pls continue.

1 Like

Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 01, 2019
There is this famous quote that reads : LIES TAKE THE LIFT, THE TRUTH TAKES THE STAIRS BUT AT ONE POINT THEY WILL BE ON THE SAME LEVEL.

Paul admits in Romans 3:7 that he lied, for the sake of the gospel of Truth. One can wonder how truth can be furthered with lies, but that should be a topic for another day. There is more to this. In an attempt to showcase his wisdom in getting new disciples, Paul explains his strategy to the Corinthians claiming he became "Jew to the Jews" and of course gentile to the gentiles so as to win them.

This was exactly the Modus operandi of Pyrrhus the great deceiver of Trojan and Macedonia, as well as it has been the tactic of all great con men in history. Masters of deceptions know their game.

When we compare Paul's theology to that of Jesus we see major differences. A non exhaustive list of these are available here: http://www.voiceofjesus.org/paulvsjesus.html

But we shall outline only that which is the most fundamental. As reported in the canonic gospels Jesus clearly promoted actions and inward transformation as the basis for judgment, while Paul focused his teaching on the concept of grace alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by Tabbaz(m): 11:03am On Apr 25, 2019
I like the analysis and criticism. We must not be compelled to believe any story until we uncover the truth ourselves

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by Shepherd00: 7:34pm On Apr 25, 2019
LoJ:

But, it that the case with this lamp, was it directly to a specific direction, keeping a section in the dark, or, was it placed where everywhere will be lit?
Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 25, 2019
Gandollaar:
Loj pls continue.
Yeah. I will resume this weekend hopefully. I have been very taken by many things, not had time to focus on deeper thoughts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by budaatum: 8:30pm On Apr 25, 2019
[s]Make sure you avoid distractors please. They deprive the interested and take more time than they are worth.[/s]

Wrote that then remembered I was one of those distractors on this very thread so scrapped that and posted my confession! Continue LoJ, please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mystical Christianity - An Loj Perspective by smat101(m): 5:50pm On Apr 30, 2019
Tabbaz:
I like the analysis and criticism. We must not be compelled to believe any story until we uncover the truth ourselves
Good day bro, I just created a blog to help expose scammers, and I want to ask for your permission to list the names on your thread....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. / Can The Assassination Of A Dictator Be Justified? / Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.