Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Why Do White People Dress Simple For Their Child's Graduation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do White People Dress Simple For Their Child's Graduation (921 Views)

Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man / Do White Women Also Have Smelly Pvssy? / Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do White People Dress Simple For Their Child's Graduation by Ilamina(f): 6:18am On Mar 14, 2019
When my mummy wore gele and some expensive shiny dress to my sister's graduation, she was ashamed

All the white mother's dressed like house girls
Re: Why Do White People Dress Simple For Their Child's Graduation by Blisplendor12(f): 6:32am On Mar 14, 2019
Whites are simple, not as complicated as Africans
Re: Why Do White People Dress Simple For Their Child's Graduation by LegitBoyy: 7:51am On Mar 14, 2019
Ilamina:

When my mummy wore gele and some expensive shiny dress to my sister's graduation, she was ashamed

All the white mother's dressed like house girls

Your sister has complex issues for feeling that way because of your mum's dressing and I feel like sending her an E-slap undecided . When will you guys get it that the whites have different cultural background from us. Your mum dressed according to her culture and same as the whites. During my cousin's graduation, his best friend was an Indian and his family members came around fully dresses in their native attires but it is my black people that will be feeling for dressing in your own cultural wear

You and your sister should work on your mindset.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do White People Dress Simple For Their Child's Graduation by ShinqRambq: 10:48am On Mar 14, 2019
This girl always creating more than one thread everyday,usually about irrelevant things.
Re: Why Do White People Dress Simple For Their Child's Graduation by Ilamina(f): 1:14pm On Mar 14, 2019
LegitBoyy:

Your sister has complex issues for feeling that way because of your mum's dressing and I feel like sending her an E-slap undecided . When will you guys get it that the whites have different cultural background from us. Your mum dressed according to her culture and same as the whites. During my cousin's graduation, his best friend was an Indian and his family members came around fully dresses in their native attires but it is my black people that will be feeling for dressing in your own cultural wear

You and your sister should work on your mindset.

I noticed Indians dress simple too

The whole world is following the white way of doing things, deal with it
Re: Why Do White People Dress Simple For Their Child's Graduation by meobizy(f): 4:42am On Mar 15, 2019
Onila, when will you get sense?

(1) (Reply)

Lady Turns Down Proposal From A Young Man At Onitsha Mall- Pictures/video / / VIDEO: Ladies Beat Man Mercilessly, Strip Him Unclad For Defecating In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.