Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

VIDEO: Ladies Beat Man Mercilessly, Strip Him Unclad For Defecating In Public - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / VIDEO: Ladies Beat Man Mercilessly, Strip Him Unclad For Defecating In Public (937 Views)

VIDEO: Ladies Beat Man Mercilessly, Strip Him Unclad For Defecating In Public / Man Seen Aggressively Minding His Business As Two Ladies Beat Each Other To Pulp / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Ladies Beat Man Mercilessly, Strip Him Unclad For Defecating In Public by adebayotoheeb01: 8:26am On Apr 19, 2019
A young man received the beating of his life, after he was nabbed defecating near a shop in Lagos.

The man who was accused of being a ‘Yahoo Boy’ who uses excreta for alleged ritual, was immediately attacked by about three women who dragged him and beat him up as can be seen in a viral video posted online.

The young man was mobbed and also stripped Unclad and wasn’t even given a chance to explain himself.

While the ladies were beating him, some men present in the area joined in the mob action as they also descended on the young man while saying his “ritual” won’t work there.

Various internet users have reacted to the video – with many condemning the action of the women who attacked the young man.

Watch video here: http://candishlimited.com/78653//x9qK0/?sc=1&sc=1&l=1&ppy=5108192&i=5108192

Re: VIDEO: Ladies Beat Man Mercilessly, Strip Him Unclad For Defecating In Public by Abfinest007(m): 8:37am On Apr 19, 2019
good lesson

(1) (Reply)

Girls What Is Your Opinion On Guys With Big Ears? / Stupid Things You Did For Love. / You Benefit Immensely By Take Up A Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.