Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,517 members, 7,954,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:17 PM

"Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos (36419 Views)

Girl In Coma After Being Beaten, Raped & Abandoned Inside Gutter In Ogun. PHOTOS / Woman Arrested For Selling A Kidnapped Boy For N300,000 In Niger State / Baby Abandoned Inside A Bush In Ikorodu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 8:49am On Mar 14, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
THE THUNDER THAT WILL FIRE THAT PASTOR IS DOING PUSH-UP IN OBALENDE.....

SEE HIS WIDE NOSTRILS LIKE MY NEIGHBOR TOTO....

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by chloride6: 8:49am On Mar 14, 2019
SARS loading

undecided

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by Sugarplum777(f): 8:49am On Mar 14, 2019
OK that's how they use to do

:oGet ready for our weekend games up to 100odd posted on my signature below,

join now & place ur bet ontime our FREE TIPS. cool
Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 14, 2019
This pastor na guy man. He's advertising his business. I love his enthusiasm to become famous
Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by Kalashnikov102(m): 8:50am On Mar 14, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
THE THUNDER THAT WILL FIRE THAT PASTOR IS DOING PUSH-UP IN OBALENDE.....

SEE HIS WIDE NOSTRILS LIKE MY NEIGHBOR TOTO....

So you go drill that our neighbor wide TOTO
Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by AntiWailer: 8:53am On Mar 14, 2019
Person wey dem suppose arrest and ask how his gang does stuffs like that.
Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by edicied: 8:57am On Mar 14, 2019
Comments on the thread shows that religious folks eyes have start to open grin if they were this skeptical in the past Adeboye and co wouldn't be popular cool
Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by okrikaboi: 8:59am On Mar 14, 2019
Daddy Freeze will react just watch grin
Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by kullozone(m): 9:02am On Mar 14, 2019
The child's parents and the pastor should be arrested for putting the boy in so much pain, just to promote their businesssmiley
Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by miniziter(m): 9:06am On Mar 14, 2019
Damsonkc:
The pastor and the boy's parents must be arrested and interviewed. They are all in on it. First, how did the boy's parents know the exact pastor to meet who knows the location? Second, how did the pastor know the place the boy was? My take is that there are no kidnappers. The pastor and the boy's parents are all in on this show of shame and madness to get attention. That was how a pastor revealed to my sister that I had to leave my girlfriend I had invested 3 years of my love and happiness on. I told the man to go and sleep. You make your own destiny. In fact, I will marry my girlfriend next year. My sister called me a few months later to say that the man was a fake. He heard I live abroad and wanted me to leave my girlfriend. If I had left her, he might see a vision and hook me up with his daughter or niece. grin grin grin

Are you he really want to hook you with his daughter? How successful are you self?
Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by zealadjay(m): 9:07am On Mar 14, 2019
If you do good, "you're in trouble,

If you do bad, "you're in trouble..

I am beginning to fink of moving to Earth 4, may be dey are different dere... grin
Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by Kaybaba5(m): 9:09am On Mar 14, 2019
Kudos to the pastor..

I still belief that we still have genuine man of God

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by Hotzone(m): 9:12am On Mar 14, 2019
If this matter is reported and assigned to me, there are ways to step up the investigation:
1. Arresting the father of the alleged missing child for not reporting a kidnapped case to the police
2. Invite the pastor thorough cross interrogation
3. Need to know who was with child or the last person that saw the child before the alleged ‘kidnap’

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by Damsonkc(m): 9:14am On Mar 14, 2019
miniziter:

Are you he really want to hook you with his daughter? How successful are you self?

More successful than your entire family grin grin grin
Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 14, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
There was a massive celebration after a young boy alleged to have been kidnapped was rescued in Awka, Anambra state capital few days ago.

According to reports, the boy was abducted, tied in a bag and later dumped in a bush in the metropolis.

The boy's father was said to have met with a pastor who claimed he prayed and the location of the alleged abducted child was revealed to him.

The pastor, the boy's father and other residents stormed the bush where the boy was allegedly dumped in a sack and rescued him, thereby sparking jubilation in public.

While some internet users have appreciated the pastor for his effort in retrieving the young boy, some others have called for a police investigation into the matter which they claim was masterminded by the cleric in order to gain popularity.

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/pastor-leads-family-to-where-kidnapped-boy-was-abandoned-in-awka-anambra.html

If it were in civilized countries, The Pastor would be arrested for kidnapping.

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 14, 2019
Kaybaba5:
Kudos to the pastor..

I still belief that we still have genuine man of God

U are quite gullible.
Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by Zuorom: 9:22am On Mar 14, 2019
Investigate that pastor, he is a criminal
Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by xaggar(m): 9:22am On Mar 14, 2019
Damsonkc:
The pastor and the boy's parents must be arrested and questioned. They are all in on it. First, how did the boy's parents know the exact pastor to meet who knows the location? Second, how did the pastor know the place the boy was? My take is that there are no kidnappers. The pastor and the boy's parents are all in on this show of shame and madness to get attention. That was how a pastor revealed to my sister that I had to leave my girlfriend I had invested 3 years of my love and happiness on. I told the man to go and sleep. You make your own destiny. In fact, I will marry my girlfriend next year. My sister called me a few months later to say that the man was a fake. He heard I live abroad and wanted me to leave my girlfriend. If I had left her, he might see a vision and hook me up with his daughter or niece. grin grin grin

How does this story affect us now?
Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by semyman: 9:22am On Mar 14, 2019
All na wash, biggest scammers are the pastors, trust them at your own ruin
Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by semyman: 9:24am On Mar 14, 2019
I am confused why some morons still listen to these riff raffs
Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by dante0147: 9:26am On Mar 14, 2019
Lol.. Very funny tho !
Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by chukwuibuipob: 9:30am On Mar 14, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin ipobarecriminals
Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by GloShare(m): 9:33am On Mar 14, 2019
For the father to have still kept the kid in a bag to take picture, this was arranged.

No reasonable dad will cling on to the bag while carrying his son.

Besides, how did the kid survive that long in a bag. No food, no water, poor ventilation.
Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by chukwuibuipob: 9:33am On Mar 14, 2019
sad wink cheesy grin sad wink cheesy grin sad sad wink grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed scam RELOADED. CC:ipobexposed,biafraexposed
Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by Enitxt(m): 9:34am On Mar 14, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
There was a massive celebration after a young boy alleged to have been kidnapped was rescued in Awka, Anambra state capital few days ago.

According to reports, the boy was abducted, tied in a bag and later dumped in a bush in the metropolis.

The boy's father was said to have met with a pastor who claimed he prayed and the location of the alleged abducted child was revealed to him.

The pastor, the boy's father and other residents stormed the bush where the boy was allegedly dumped in a sack and rescued him, thereby sparking jubilation in public.

While some internet users have appreciated the pastor for his effort in retrieving the young boy, some others have called for a police investigation into the matter which they claim was masterminded by the cleric in order to gain popularity.

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/pastor-leads-family-to-where-kidnapped-boy-was-abandoned-in-awka-anambra.html
We need people like him in maiduguri,
So that he can uncover bokoharam hideouts grin grin grin
Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by Greatzeus(m): 9:36am On Mar 14, 2019
Scam,I believe God can do anything,but right now I'm so pessimistic about Nigerian pastors that I think this is just another scam.
Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by farem: 9:43am On Mar 14, 2019
nrexzy:
D pastor know d kidnappers

Nothing less is expected from you but if it was one octopus you would have believed. You can't just fathom while human being can operate at the level but animals.
Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by mekybabe1: 9:49am On Mar 14, 2019
No wahala nah...shebi e say he fit find kidnapped victims? Anti kidnapping dept of police should employ him ASAP and let him do the needful. There are loads of kidnapped people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by janejive(f): 9:52am On Mar 14, 2019
I smell a rat
Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by janejive(f): 9:52am On Mar 14, 2019
mekybabe1:
No wahala nah...shebi e say he fit find kidnapped victims? Anti kidnapping dept of police should employ him ASAP and let him do the needful. There are loads of kidnapped people everywhere.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by andyanders: 10:00am On Mar 14, 2019
I am not saying that there are no true prophets of God out there but from what I am looking at herein, this looks like promotional marketing strategy to lure gullible people to believe that he is a tru prophet of God.

How come kidnappers would kidnap a boy and tie him up in a sack bag, dropped in the bush and thee prophet start seeing vision after the kidnap. Why did he not see the kidnap before the incident and prevent it? Well, I am just not convinced that he actually doing the work of God, rather to market himself as most Nigerian pastors has lost it and can do anything to get money. Only God knows who is real these days.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) / Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) / Man Who Set Girlfriend Ablaze Sentenced To Death By Hanging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.